Are women really like this?

>Jewess hits on me
>I say no
>She tries to grab my dick in public
>Tell her I'm a White Nationalist who idolizes Pelley
>Thought she'd leave
>Infatuated with me
>Fuck

Anything similar happen to you? Is this new for women?

Attached: Archer Shocked.jpg (185x104, 4K)

>going out

Fake and gay slide thread.
OP, post selfie with timestamp if real.

/thread and proof OP is a liar

Why go out when poo comes out already

Xd

/thread

Jewish women loves the fascist cock because they know it just makes more jews desu

Yeah. Woman love hate

She just wants to trap you so she can claim she was raped as a hate crime.

Bad move. She now sees it as her to duty to bluepill you with her vagina.

Real answer? It's taboo for a jew to date outside their jew circle, and taboos are hot.

t. former East Coast resident

If youre a well groomed, hygienic white nationalist and open about it, its a turn on for a lot of women. They'll see you as a rebel and find it taboo.

>just trying to mind my own buisness
>khazar milkers keep trying to grab me by the penis
>literally every time I go outside, jewess's try to grab me and milk me of my pure white seed
>one day walking out of an icecream store with my friend
>ambushed by jewish women who all sound like fran drescher
>forced to watch in horror, barely making it to the car myself, as my friend is brutally milked of his seed outside the window and I call for backup
>shoot tear gas and rubber bullets at them until we can drag him to safety, but it's too late

Attached: f1fa1a438bebac8a7a8c2b840747d826.jpg (564x659, 60K)

Now he looks like pic related. Those fucking kiketresses.

Attached: Soyboy.jpg (600x600, 64K)

;_;7 We've lost too many good men that way.

This, the problem is so many of you proclaiming right wing beliefs in public are fat kekistani gamer faggots. Liftwaffe isn't a meme, self improvement general isn't a meme, women respond best to attractive men. You have the "edgy" factor, but it doesn't mean anything if you don't look attractive.

based and redpilled

Why?
I stood confident and displayed my nationalism in front of jewess and she was attracted.

Attached: 1533757908035.jpg (750x500, 151K)

she's Mossad

Agreed friend, agreed. Most people have the capacity to be attractive, unless of course they have a weak chin.

Is Laura Loomer your Tsunadere Jewess GF?

This might be legit. I'm fucking a feminist right now and she likes when I make decisions for her (like where we're going to hang out) and likes being choked during sex. Like straight up I'm afraid I'm assaulting her status choking. No matter how hard I do it she digs her nails into me and says harder. We've only done it twice so I can assume there's going to be even more violent sex act requests in the near future.

I think the whole feminist thing is getting old and falling apart and women are just falling back into their basic whorish ways [and that's a good thing]. They want the men on top and the fascists are becoming that. They realized niggers aren't even remotely superior, they can't keep up the charade anymore no matter how heavily it's shilled, because being good at basketball and rapping have nothing on being the currently most feared entity and having far more wealth than the average turdperson. Our image is coming up, keep up with the /SIG/ stuff bois.

>Married young
>Stay faithful - seriously ignore all other women
>Treat female co-workers like co-workers only
>Get near reverse raped/forced kissed/cock grabbed by every form of feminine temptation imaginable
>Even by loli nieces
>Still remain faithful to wife
>Switch over to telecommuting
>Wife uses me as a sex toy when I work
>We talk a lot more when I'm clocked out

What is it with women and attention?

first poo best poo

Maybe she hates Joos?

I was refilled by two Jewish guys on facebook.

Filled me in on all the filth and gave me different links.

Tell her you hate Joos and she sexually assaulted you.