How do we fix IQ??

Attached: 1533402412249.jpg (1440x2129, 365K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1zNG63rf9LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1533402649422.jpg (1371x1680, 429K)

Attached: 1533402560916.jpg (750x726, 127K)

Attached: 1533402484746.jpg (1155x947, 140K)

Attached: 1533402765815.jpg (1398x1799, 261K)

Attached: 1533402709986.jpg (1265x748, 134K)

eugenics
end welfare
no gibs

unless the gibs literally require you to no have children

*to not

Yes, Hillary even said herself in her emails they were trying to "dumb down" america, my mother has been saying this since I was a kid, they are making people stupid.

Yeah, it's not because we've allowed millions of niggers and third worlders enter our countries. That definitely isn't the reason why IQ's dropped over the years.

Attached: 1533339590869.gif (500x375, 1.86M)

It's funny because it's all the africans being brought to the 1st world

Women need to fuck nerds and incels more.

"Chad" and "Tyrone" are dysgenic partners, spread the word.

Its almost as if world IQ correlates with the amount of niggers

Attached: 1533778316239.jpg (853x601, 65K)

Attached: 6D9E8E34-A95D-4997-ABF8-6DA576A85A09.gif (719x575, 14K)

We can make the average IQ of the human race jump by 20 points if we only exclude the non-Homo Sapiens sub-species Homieus Dindunuffinuss from the equation

It's the low IQ foreigners replacing the populations of Western countries that is causing the lowering of IQ results.

>import millions of retarded shitskins
>IQ lowers
who could have predicted this?

t. incel nerd

I wonder why the world's IQ levels are dropping

Attached: answer.jpg (1024x676, 61K)

i'm sure destroying schools and turning them into indoctrination daycares has something to do with it too

this indeed needs serious fixing

Stop destroying the standards of good education. Common core was the last straw, we're fucked now.
It's a combination of many minor factors, but at its root the reason is clear.

Attached: in-the-red-3.png (1000x1413, 442K)

We need limit children's access to the internet. Have them read books not articles, not FB posts. They have infinite access to info on the internet but they're too lazy to use it. My friend is constantly reading and criticizes my writing because he says its too much like the internet.

>global IQ scores are going down

Hmmmm I wonder why...

Attached: hmmmm.png (750x563, 97K)

We decided everyone should be educated, but in the process we fucked up because we realized educating people was hard, so we made it easier by lowering passing grades and giving student bodies the ability to make policy based on their feelings.

"Some experts argue it's because humans have reached their intellectual peak"
>to smart to be smart anymore

Attached: 1509951024705.jpg (943x1144, 384K)

Let me guess the average IQ of decades past was based on a test administered to very few who were already in academically strenuous pursuits and biographical conjecture while today all children are receiving standardized testing almost every year to determine IQ. Of course when you "democratize" your results the average will fluctuate. It is a false flag but for what purpose?

It's global user. Declining white and East Asian fertility, booming sub-Saharan Africa = IQ BTFO

It's a pretty stupid statement to make, if humans reached their intellectual peak are hyper intelligent people just exceptions to the rule?
Nah, it's environmental for sure.

Attached: 1531046033411.png (1000x1413, 393K)

Attached: 2017_projection.png (882x709, 60K)

Because we've let foreigners attend them.

In addition to the migration of different groups, we've effectively removed natural selection. Infant mortality is essentially non existent (compared to most of human history) and kids in generally are far less likely to kill themselves thanks to the helicopter parenting, padded everything, removal of everything that can't be padded, and just the general support for stupid people to reach breeding age.

Attached: race_breed.jpg (625x910, 135K)

>that giant kike nose

Attached: 1470963547244.jpg (514x424, 58K)

Song related
youtu.be/1zNG63rf9LQ

by implementing white sharia.

In a way they're not wrong. Thanks to our own stupid decisions we are an evolutionary dead end. Humanity has fulfilled everything it was capable of, and now it can only die or devolve back into an ape like state. We could have built a utopia based on meritocracy, tradition and eugenics but instead we've decided to question the meaning of everything and destroy all tradition and ourselves with it.

>import niggers, arabs and spics
>IQ scores go down
>''LOL LOOKS LIKE WE REACHED A (((PEAK))) GOYIM, NOTHING TO SEE HERE!''
Really made me think

T. low IQ Tyrone

>But Muh dick

What a short-sighted moron, only concerned with personal hedonism and the female's pleasure, even at the expense of humanity's destiny in the stars.

We're really heading into another dark age.

Of course it's the fault of whites for dropping IQ that's why they put them in their headlines

Schools have literally nothing to do with IQ. Your IQ doesn't increase when you go to a good school.
IQ is completely genetic.

> IQ begins falling as soon as migration to western countries became a thing.

Really tickles my brain.

Attached: l04he[1].jpg (399x385, 27K)

Someone never saw idiocracy. This graph is average intelligence. Well when you got a billion niggers in africa and 1.5 billion asian niggers in india the average intelligence goes down.

You could just look at as the asian+white population as a percentage of the world pop. As tgat percentage drops so too will the average world intelligence.

>who could have predicted this?

Who else??

Attached: X.jpg (206x245, 9K)

I'm an early Millennial and internet access made me more intelligent. I got into it pre social media and was always using it to read and research. If they ignore social media they can do the same.

>African and Latino populations rising faster than whites or Asians.
Hurrrrrr why is IQ dropping????

I doubt iq was measures b4 iq was invented

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-07-15-30-40.png (720x1280, 157K)

Attached: 5a01c8a4cad612fd15711851.png (1079x1280, 559K)

I remember being confused about this when I first heard it.
I now have an explanation.

Attached: NPI (2).png (526x405, 237K)

I have seen this thread every night for the past week. Sage

Stop poisoning the populations.
Stop deliberately dumbing down the populations.

maybe diluting the stats with hoards of subhumans from brownskinland has something to do with this?

>Gee, whatever could it be Goys?

Attached: Share of Countr 0-4 White 14940677627709.png (982x1605, 1.13M)

Dog neurons do not work the same way as humans user, while we may be genetically different in physicality clusters relating to neurons do not function the same way.
Most people are capable of learned intelligence, assuming you don't have a neurological impairment(No Africans are not retards). Yes, even though an individuals talent/intelligence varies, ethnicity doesn't really play a part.
No one is inherently equal. If we look at the glorification of types of behavior in let's say... nigger culture, it's easy to see how things have environmental causes.

Attached: robo-cuck.gif (1000x1413, 789K)

Because africa is reaching peak overpopulation and dragging down global average.

Women still sexually select for higher iq partners, just like always, it wont go down untill higher iqs stop meaning financial success. Which is the opposite of whats happening, market needs a workforce with higher intelligences than we currently have, so dumb people are piss out of luck for finding a viable career and therefore finding a woman.

Attached: 1530057153350.jpg (960x540, 62K)

Attached: IQ.jpg (615x441, 115K)

"We" are becoming more stupid because the nigger population is growing. Niggers are currently counted as humans.

Where in her emails?

we have seen this before. It took thousands of years to recover.

Attached: 1531252640131.jpg (329x450, 14K)

so what about the groundbraking discovery of the Flynn effect " the substantial and long-sustained increase in both fluid and crystallized intelligence test scores that was measured in many parts of the world over the 20th century."

>intellectual peak
I call it woefully unprepared.
youtube.com/watch?v=PHsV0IZDrXg

Attached: 1242435345.png (657x527, 251K)

Wonder how these correlate to the influx of stupid rapefugees.

It was podesta (paraphrased)

>we have been content to drop civics and in general conspire to produce an ignorant compliant population. The ignorance remains strong but the compliance is quickly ending.

Its not a secret. They literally erased philosphy and history. Civics is gone. Even if you want to be informed and are highly intelligent and highly informed theres literally no forum to find information.

In fact the MSM often runs incorrect or over simplified propaganda on many subjects.

For example, why does college cost so much now?

Well a newspaper like the wall street journal or the new york times might run a story "college costs up 300%!" But the article will never tell you why even though many colleges are government entities and their expenditures are matter of public record.

You see the point is not to inform but rather to create little Pando-boxes of contention.

The entirty of human attention is consumed by these Pando-boxes of the perpetual revolution which come every 6 months or so.

You see the point is never to create solutions but create arguments so that the people are always striving and mobalized upon some kind of social work.

Can't help but notice that they only show or focus on whites in these pictures. (((pure coincidence)))

Attached: IQ distro.png (791x702, 172K)

Physical removal of non whites, end the welfare state

>Homieus Dindunuffinuss

Attached: 1533442164799.jpg (118x125, 3K)

>and thats a good thing

Attached: image.jpg (640x1136, 137K)

Money became the primary indicator of success, intellect and health become secondary, affirmative action preference before competence, all of the role models given to the youth these days are degenerate entertainers that get filthy rich off of bored degenerates. The culture is partially responsible and the education system for enabling identity politics to take the place of achievement and dedication.

>white countries become less white
>OMG IQ SCORES ARE DROPPING
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm....... What could be going on?

Literally the intended goal.

Attached: Kalergi1493770188736.jpg (239x350, 82K)

i.q stats are false done by racists. africans are actually smarter than whites. look at nigerians in uk. they score higher than white every time.

Attached: 1510203065287.png (1440x1230, 1.79M)

but clearly humans are smarter than chimps. common sense tells you that pic is bullshit.

Clearly.

Attached: Corn Rows 1509870714512.jpg (640x640, 82K)

> things have environmental causes.

Genetics, as in all things determines your potential. Environment only influences how much of that potential you fulfill. Niggers never had much potential to start with.

You may have the genes to reach a height of 6'5", but if you're malnourished as a child you're likely not getting there. By the same token you can raise a kid with the best possible diet and whatever else influences height - but if he hasn't got the genes, no amount of organic vegetables will make him that tall.

Funny how they show pictures of white children and completely ignore the browning of white countries with mass third world immigration.