Are we winning....Jow Forums?

Shitlibs lost most elections last night. But Social Media censors us on so many levels...to where we can't fight them on the interwebs. Mueller's case is falling apart, but too many Shitlibs still believe "Muh Russia" to the point of hysteria.

I don't know if we're winning or not.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-est-mort-mais-au-fait-c-etait-quim449036.jpg (1000x491, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw&t=222s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, friend. The Great Awakening is coming.

Attached: 1506238792585.jpg (1300x865, 398K)

Trust the plan.
WWG1WGA
Enjoy the show!

Oh God. Fuck Q

Im kind of just going wherever the ride takes me,
I can definitely tell that its getting more extreme.

Attached: pls.png (500x678, 298K)

Q is your only hope, user

>a jew is my only hope

Attached: 1530245954420.jpg (1200x858, 68K)

They wouldn't be reacting if we weren't winning

KYS

>le BASED elections!
Holy fuck I hate nupol.

Lib here. U r losing dumptards.

This sounds cheesy n stuff and whiny. But I pray to God we win midterms.

Love u user

Attached: ZGi91Go.jpg (1086x735, 90K)

It is time to party like 1773
If it is not totally needed for the web war, dump it.

Attached: China_tea_party.png (1600x918, 3.05M)

A thread was just taken down on pol for how to take down youtube. How can we fight when our own website is stopping us from talking?

What the hecks is she doing? Pouring elemers glues into a bowl in the middle of a field? I apologize for derailing, but wtf

Good pic Fren....stealing

Stealing is encouraged.

She milked her goats and taught her daughter...FAGGOT

Fuck off to your containment board, you stupid Q cultist.

YEs we are, Fucking kike tube shoad "assclowns united". I dont think they realize what they have done the assclowns will never die NEVER!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4qdhslQ6N4

Cause it was a raid thread. Those aren't ever allowed, even on /b/

>winning or not.
look into your heart user
youtube.com/watch?v=x1FW36keZJw&t=222s

Attached: 1526001778964.jpg (639x539, 54K)

I dont see any goats and I have had goats, their milk doesn't look like that

No, we're not. Go suck a dick and drink some onions

going into highschool next year, will try to convince some normies to join us.

That's bull though. How are we to get anything done if we can't cum together. ;-; As if other media sites don't already censor us

This jam made my day :'D

The race war coming in south africa will redpill the living hell out of so many normies

Attached: segg.gif (500x332, 3.69M)

don't get gaslighted

Make sure to spread the info out to them. We all know the MSM won't tell the truth

Sadness, we will ask Trump to send ships to take those who need help to a safe place.

This

I grew up on a farm.

She's pouring milk in front of the world's future, her child, depicting a transfer of nurturing and nature in the circle of life. She is living in a moment from which western civilization (((engineered away into degeneracy))) and no longer understands or holds sacred but which could return again if you are willing.

Attached: wake up.jpg (762x1024, 86K)

We once were a great and beautiful people. Who remembers when we were the headache of Rome?

Well, I wouldn't describe us as a media site , for one. Interested in why you seem to think that, not digging on you, but interested, you might be correct. We make memes and memes are media now.

As for why, idk. The no raid rule has been around for a long time, it's sometimes not enforced simply because no mods or no one reports it

I'd be demoralized too if I was a shill like you, OP.

Fuck off with your "sit around and do nothing" bullshit

Except it doesn't look like real milk user. Sorry it just grosses me out. I have my 1st kid and my wife's breastmilk when it's been pumped grosses me out also, it's a more watery color than homogenized milk and it then when its 97 degrees it makes me nauseated.

Is that just me? Formula doesn't weird me out, just breastmilk

Why the fuck do you can this much about the fucking milk??

Not even close. Just making progress.

Silent Majority.

Attached: 1522174966225m.jpg (1024x783, 192K)

I think the left will finally snap when Trump gets reelected, they'll start the civil war. Their ability to say whatever they want on social media will backfire when they use it to rally their side into chimping out
Micheal Moore already stated he'd get people to storm the white house if Trump wins again

if anything, the best thing for the right is to sit back and encourage the left to go insane

Because the breastmilk thing has been grossing me out the last while so I notice it elsewhere. Who else am I supposed to talk about this to? People in real life?!?

People in real life are too weird anyway to talk about normal things like boob milk

They silence us because they fear us.
We must take action against their attempts to silence us, be it online or in person.
Buy megaphones, do what you must in order to continue applying the heat to them.

Attached: 1488514779977.jpg (640x800, 122K)

I know. That's why I will always be here.

>thinking the left could ever win

Attached: reportedtojesus.jpg (353x419, 20K)

By banning Alex Jones, they gave us another weapon
FAGS and who knows how many others have clearly colluded with the DNC

Raw breast milk is sweeter and divine. Maybe it's just you or your wife, but suck on it from the source and decide. Formula is last resort disgusting pushed by transnationals.

Attached: breast milk vs (((formula))).jpg (960x866, 118K)

We have some formula for when he chomps down and bruises her. Weve been using some nipple shields and that seems to be working. And I cant drink that stuff I'd puke for sure

I can almost taste the inevitable conflict, the real action. I'm unbearably anxious for what's to come.

Attached: l3owSZKn_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

Don't ever drink the raw stuff and eat spaghetti sauce though. You'll get a thick ropy saliva that tastes like rotten tomatoes smell and it'll hang around in your mouth for hours.

Q predicted this

Thanks for that life saving tip, I was just about to commit that mortal blunder.

Just imagine all of the happenings that will happen between now and 2019. I'm getting comfy just thinking about it

Attached: comfy sleeping bag.jpg (222x305, 44K)

W

W

G

W

G

A

The problem with Americans, even on Jow Forums, is that your vision is so small. Trump and American politics are only a part of a wider civilisational shift happening across the world. In Europe things are changing much faster, probably because the US presidency has so many constitutional and institutional blocks on its power. Trump's real influence will be felt two decades from now with his supreme court nominations. Meanwhile in Europe you have the total obliteration of the social democratic movement, the rise of a right that hasn't existed since the War and for the first time, serious opposition to globalisation, the death of the nation state and leftism. Just because the U.S has some street battles with the same thousand or so people fighting each other doesn't mean it is changing the most.

kek. Now I have to try to see if we have different tastes.

Attached: whole foods.jpg (1280x1773, 676K)

How old are you both, friend?

Attached: mist.jpg (1099x797, 350K)

Reminder that leftism is a self-defeating cult of death.

They will always subconsciously choose whatever helps them achieve self-extermination.

It's literally destined for us to win, the problem is making it out unscathed

i'm not sure republicans will do shit against censorship, just like they signed the anti-boycott bill, they will respect that corporations are complying with ADL hatespeech tos.

I'm getting blackpilled beyond hope.

Same

We are not winning (((they))) successfully divided us with operation virtue signal Saudi hideout.

/We/ lost the culture war. The government(((s))) won.

>t.boomer

i dont get taking it down why do the mods care

been listening to goad?

When u gunna end yourself kid fucker?

Any idea on how to hedge bet and profit off of the inevitable communist collapse of SA? They are holocausting the productive farmers. Once the famine starts will be too late. I want to buy in now and make jew money but I don't know how they fucking do it

the US will end up sending them food.

Attached: c5ck7hlftm711.jpg (560x558, 127K)

Would they be resorting to these desperate measures if we weren't winning?
Think, this was all meant to be implemented slowly, boiling frog style
They're burning decades of insidious subversion and even normies can't ignore it because it's so clumsy and blatant
Midterms is when the pathway to the next era appears

Attached: 1232941359887.jpg (615x461, 175K)

You are not wrong, it is good to see them freaking out.

we've won a huge victory against soros today, here in argentina
idk if we're winning but we keep fifghting the good fight

I really hope this is true.

I heard the blessed news, congrats to you bro.
Moloch will be starved of baby souls...
Praise Kek

where is the q containment board/where does he post? *chan or x or what?

Do you mean q as in the "Q" god of anons?

Jow Forums will never win.

Because it's so fucking contrarian, even if it does start winning, it will immediately schism into a minority of 'winners' and a vast, seething ocean of edgy 15yr olds desperate to be counter culture.

The only thing Jow Forums is consistent on is deepthroating corporate cock, and when it comes to the holy shekel, nothing ever really changes.

Qfag boomers need to get the fuck off of our board. If not, send me a message bro I have some Iraqi dinar to sell you. You'll be a trillionaire just trust the plan!

yah i mean the q user shit, where does that get posted? i used to frequent this board up until 2015 or so but have not been here since, and it seems like everyone on pol hates q and thinks it is for retarded boomers so....where does he (or she i guess) post?

Your on the wrong site man.
>qanonposts.com/
>>/ch is the home of the Q
Click the post ID of the most resent post to get there.

id is 122

Hey, remember "Hip Hop Anonymous" doesn't even know who Q is, and they are now funded by the NSA/CIA.

>Are we winning....Jow Forums?
Yes ofc, but it shouldn't cost Alex Jones his job, I loved listening to his podcasts while doing woodworking

yes of course!

Alex Jones was banned by APPLE GOOGLE FACEBOOK on the same day...

YOU REALLY THINK THATS NOT DESPERATION?

YOU REALLY THINK THEY DONT KNOW THIS WAS THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS?

THEY KNOW THEY MAY AS WELL RIP THE PLASTER OFF - BECAUSE FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS - ALEX JONES & MICHAEL SAVAGE & TRUMP ETC ETC ETC HAVE BEEN WINNING

THIS IS LITERALLY ALL THEY HAVE LEFT

WHAT MORE CAN THEY DO ASIDE FROM LITERALLY REMOVING HIM FROM EARTH?

OH YEAH - AND I FUCKING LOVE CAPS - IN FACT THERE SHOULD BE NO SMALL LETTERS.

A real man has joined this thread.
Woodwork is a manly mans works.
Good job sir

For some reason mornings on Jow Forums are filled with race baiting leftist set on filling up threads?
The tend to get off at around 5 pm so I assume that is when the go home.
Are we being invaded by Dem paid shills?

is the sky share blue?

>woodworking
based
but really

Attached: zuck 1506034230308.jpg (817x557, 394K)

Depends on where you live. 10AM here
Likely EU shills or shariablue

Yeah EU shills fit

Thanks bros

Attached: 1522456652837.gif (250x250, 1.95M)

shut up retard
thats pasturized malk in a fucking wheat field
what teh fuck have you done

>being this new
the answer is yes

>Yes, friend. The Great Awakening is coming.
I don't know why, but this dumb meme of some sort of saving event coming on and the belief in it pisses me off imensely.
There won't be a fucking uprising your fucking slathering retard.
Your fucking court system can't even lock up a literal communist/anarchist for whacking people over the head with a deadly weapon, all the while a "nazi" doing this would probably get decades.
Stop being such a deluded piece of shit and takee actual action, even if that is just linking counter-information and facts contrary to the (((narrative))) in public spaces and social media.
You keep blabbering about some elusive dotr or uprising, yet you know full well that this will to an almost guaranteed probability not fucking happen in your lifetie, even less in your kids and we don't even have to speak of the grandkids, they will literally fucking be mutts, WROLDWIDE.
You talk about some fucking fight yet "our" "race" can't even sustain itself demographically.
When will you realize how fucking stupid you sound talking about shit like that you retarded fucking faggot?

we're winning where it matters
irl

>>thinking the left could ever win
Being this retardedly over-confident.
Holy shit.
Pic related.
The "left" will tear you a new one, no matter what situation.
Especially with the way the tech and economy is developing, whites will, the world over, just slowly die out.
There won't be some sort of big bang.
It's literally just a spiral of stupidity.

Attached: text.lefties.more.ogranized.terror.political.violence.png (1255x5323, 2.5M)

I hope that you are right. Western Europe seems so lost....

This. Jow Forums is the eternal underdog and paradoxally winning is seen as a privilege granted only for the controlled opposition and psyops at the behest of the Jew.

Attached: 1533146236618.png (810x964, 940K)