Alex Jones is being taken down by a group called right wing watch which is funded mostly by Soros...

Alex Jones is being taken down by a group called right wing watch which is funded mostly by Soros. They basically try to deamonize the right and spread damaging misinformation about people like Tucker Carlson or Alex Jones

This got me thinking - why is there no left wing watch? The left does horrendous disgusting things on a regular basis. The views of leftists are so repugnant and hateful that they would be outcasts if people knew how they really think.

There are posts on Jow Forums exposing the left every day.

Is it possible for Jow Forums to run a twitter stream or website exposing the left. Can Jow Forums set up a "left wing watch"

Attached: alex-jones-proves-obama-is-demon-1.jpg (800x450, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow
youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Alex Jones is a zionist pedophile.

Q predicted this

It's not just left-wing groups, a good half the posts on Jow Forums attacking Alex are just your typical stormniggers who think he's some sort of Jewish super-agent. They've been here for years now, they always post the same threads, make the same tired posts, every fucking night. I'll probably rustle one out of the woodwork with this comment, as an example.

You did it Jow Forums, you got him, boys!!

Stop lying shill

Good. Jones is a Zionist shill.

youtube.com/watch?v=xKqbMYXAYow

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc

You wanna see this!

Attached: c5318e50d1556657e1095a638ef7be7814a4c21840b4990269d4b6a239973aa4.png (500x625, 283K)

>We are Alex Jones.
>We are Legion.
>We do not forgive.
>We do not forget.
>Expect us.
This is a call to arms anons. Its time to show our support for the man that was the first to drop red pills on us. Go forth into the social media networks. Create an "Alex Jones" related account. Drop red pills until you too get the boot. Rinse. Repeat. Do it now brothers. The time is nigh for revolution.
>His name was Alex Jones.

Attached: 1533757441543.png (500x532, 463K)

Go suck globalist cock somewhere else shill.

His name was Bill Hic - Alex Jones.

keep sucking on that soros dick

Alex Jones got BTFO'd by a corporation worth a trillion bucks. In the grand scheme of things Jones is a rounding error. I think you're gonna need to try harder than setting up another Twitter stream.

>he's a jew
>he works for stratfor
>he's CIA
>he's Bill Hicks
>he works for the Russians
>he's a shit ton of other things but we cant get our story straight
you guys crack me up

All that has happened has been a racist man, said one racist thing too many and platforms got rid of him for breaking terms and conditions. Would have happened sooner but he has so many fans that like to scream freedom of speech, which doesn't exist in a private company - terms and conditions can ban hostile behaviours. And they have.

he might be bill hicks ... and that's a good thing

what's this?

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

Q predicted this

>right wing watch is run by Jared Holt
>Jared Holt has been seen at Mike Cernovich's parties, including the one the chelsea manning went to.
>Mike Cernovich is regularly on Alex's show.
YOUR DAY IS COMING CERNOKIKE!!!

Attached: kkkhulk.jpg (960x902, 37K)

what did he say that was racist?

I'm saying things that already have caused offence shouldn't be allowed to be repeated. No racism In terms and conditions means Alex Jones was bound to be kicked from platforms for saying things that have offended before as they are racist. That's just breach of t and c. Not censorship.

thats an edited video. he goes on to say, i am black, i am white, i am this and and that.

You cant is the problem... you look like a paid shill to me.
fuck off nigger

>why
Because the alt-right are retarded and socially enept
>see Spencer, Duke, Heimbach, Allsup, etc etc.
Bunch of tards

Refute the t&c argument. You can't. Fuck off Jew.

they are fighting over a turf
(((Alex Jonestein))) is one of them
FUCK ALL of (((them)))

Attached: re548769089.jpg (967x1024, 150K)

We need Nordic god mint condition Alex Jones

Attached: TXUlR4y.jpg (404x600, 28K)

> His Name Was (((Alex Jonestien)))

Attached: RUSUREABOUTTHAT.gif (450x292, 2.51M)

>enept
I love when people typo when attacking others

Four of the biggest corporations in the world and every major media outlet in the US tries to take this idiot down, and they only manage to fuel the Streisand effect. This says a lot about how much effort and money is required to lie effectively and still fail in this country.

Attached: blubber_mouth.jpg (923x664, 144K)

Who cares about Jones. Fuck off leaf.

refute i cant figure out what he said that was racist..Islam is not a race nigger