How do we find traditional, redpilled girls in real life?

How do we find traditional, redpilled girls in real life?

Attached: 4chanNewGF.png (583x209, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4090803/
youtube.com/watch?v=IdLPgugp480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

church is your only hope

what if we don't believe in the desert trilogy

>new Vegas supremacist

So liking the better game is “supremacy?” No it’s just objectively true, New Vegas shits all over F3.

New Vegas is the best 3D Fallout by an extremely wide margin.

It's a cultural and community thing you mong
Don't take the mythological parts literally
Follow the parts that instruct you on how to improve your shitty life

There aren't. Girls are biscum by nature.

eks dee. Pic related.

Attached: 1533270269973[1].png (982x393, 37K)

the army
dumb sloots get shit tier roles near cities , those who choose demanding,hard roles are usually high quality,redpilled.

Attached: b1d4cd0fee00a41f7aab1ea76281c6e7.jpg (1000x567, 58K)

I met my wife at my job.

thats a boy

>no new vegas
She can go fuck herself. Ave true to Caesar!

someone doesn't know that Church girls are the biggest whores of all

Disgusting slut, she had sex on the first """date""" and dares to call herself a Christian?

It's 100x easier to just convert a moderate liberal normie girl.

If you lift, are competent, have a career, and are socially confident women will conform to you because it's the natural order.
Women are malleable and on a primitive level desire strong men.
Just find a girl you like and gradually brainwash her by being funny and yet firm.

Just be an alpha and they will fall in line

I married my lab partner from school.

What about cute girls who chose to do some volunteer job instead of going into the army?

I've known some great IDF girls that were counsellors at a very well known Jewish Outdoor Adventure Camp that I was Chef at. There was one , Shani, that was a horse trainer. My goodness, if only they didn't use us goys for practice, she'd a made a great wife. Mmmmmm

>those who choose demanding,hard roles are usually high quality,redpilled.
>implying

All of the attractive women in those roles get passed around the barracks

>doesn't like New Vegas
3D pig disgusting

Attached: FB_IMG_1532832134641.jpg (600x351, 45K)

It works though, cause you know what their work ethic and intelligence levels are. You know if you make a good team and that what marriage really is, it's just 2 individuals that make 1 new team.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4090803/

Attached: nihms590329f1 (2).jpg (1050x721, 84K)

If I knew that I wouldn't be here, my Goblina friend.

You dont, westernism is dead we got out fucked by feral beasts. Bye bye sensible governance.

Find the most peaceful, traditional, and non-materialistic places on Earth and begin.

>gamer girls

Attached: 1528858911076.jpg (1386x1385, 447K)

>checked

>no new Vegas purists
Into the trash it goes

^^^this guy gets it.

thats a tranny

I'm Irish-Catholic and this is funny shit

came here to post this

based

instagram

Attached: I Seriously Can't Breath.png (581x647, 396K)

They're all Mormons now. Convert or no redpilled gf.

>It's 100x easier to just convert a moderate liberal normie girl.

This right here. If a woman adores you, she will drop that SJW bullshit in a heartbeat.

Step 1- be attractive
Step 2- find white girl
Step 3- be honest
Step 4- get married

I've know plenty a woman to call a nig a nig. You just have to get to know them first.

Checked
&
What about when your whore Grandmother was sold as an Iranian cock-piece?

witnessed. You poor soul. Has she got you squatting to piss yet?

surely south and central america has more trad religious women who hate niggers. at least more than the fallen kiked anglo world

MGTOW

Attached: MGTOW.png (1424x950, 950K)

It's true.

vast majority of them either have serious health problems or are mentally unstable .
the only normal one i know had exception from service but was normal when she's on her meds and volunteered to serve .

its the other way around , it's usually the sloots serving in the kirya, going home daily that suck a different dick every weekend . vast majority of women in demanding roles i met were not sloots .

Attached: mdeutopia.png (975x767, 1.06M)

Nope
America is unironically the best place to find a trad girl

youtube.com/watch?v=IdLPgugp480

>I've know plenty a woman to call a nig a nig. You just have to get to know them first.

Or get them to fall head over heels for you and they'll often absorb your world view.

Is that a fucking trap?

Attached: SayWhatNigger.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Pro tip, the people that you're looking for are probably already around the places you spend time at. Just keep looking.

you don't find them, you gradually create them. women need to follow a strong man and will become his beliefs

Wrong way of thinking it. You do not "find" the perfect girl. You mold the perfect girl. Women are followers by nature. Take care of yourself, have your shit together and stay true to your beliefs. They may try to subtly fight you on some due to being afraid of group isolation ( a womans worst nightmare) but if you stick it out you can turn her into almost any kind of woman you want. Patience, and effort my friends.

Back in high school when you guys were all losers

Seriously if you're in your mid 20s looking for a "pure gf" you shouldn't have been so autistic in your teens and found a girl to be committed to. This is the truth Jow Forums refuses to accept

Hmmm. Good point. You will be given an extra 24 hours to live when the gassing begins.

Date a mathematician who isn’t a cultural Marxist.

>faggot preaches
>doesnt admit he falls in love easily
>continues dudebroness
>glistens in the gym with desperation
>bitches sense his douchebaggery
>he has secret gay sessions with beta orbiters
>a faggot, he is, very much
>many such cases
>SAD!

even my normie tumblr tier gf loves new vegas

Attached: newvegas.jpg (1920x1080, 1003K)

New Vegas is the best, everything else is shit.

Attached: 9800761A-9CCB-4D04-9026-A6CDAC1E4CBB.jpg (1024x416, 65K)

Patreon

Attached: 1531672617013m.jpg (1024x522, 77K)

i thought she sucked shit dick for a living

Lol this fag married a dead frog

You make them. You find a woman who is intelligent, and show her that she is above her contemporaries, and why. then you slowly go from there, getting her interests geared towards productive superior things, showing her all the "men behind" what she loved, and how fucked up they are, show her the sexual deviant shit they do. Let her enjoy it for a while, whatever it is, then be like "hey, you need to see this, im sorry. but these assholes are exploiting you."

Know what though, its not manipulation, its love, its real, and they need to know. The modern woman is a manipulated product, not by family, but industrialized to be disruptive and non functional, to doubt and consume just to feel better. what a horrible existence. The work to unfuck that can take a long...long time.

>cant be NV supremacist
trash it

>You find a woman who is intelligent,
women are all pretty average
It is better to look at the intelligence of her father/brothers

this can't be real.. I actually respected some of her work like the protest livestreams and Farmlands. What a fucking thot.

The girls are such cuties, and the couples are very heartwarming. I could watch this all day.

You don't seem awkward.

Nah, I just fling it around the room blindly as I relieve myself, I'm a real caveman

True. If you didn't settle right when, or soon after you got out of high school or college. You end up with the 18-25yr olds who got their whole life. The 25-50yr olds that either have careers, kid(s), divorces, diseases, bad credit, a few or more bad habits, poor, fat, etc.. The point is, if you're not playing family, than you're free to roam with the fun crowd.

a gutted pig. He told me the formaldahyde in its throat cured his dick cheese

the ones in the most stressful situations ("demanding, hard roles") often end up sterile, so that'll get you nowhere fast

get a grip user

girls are incapable of being redpilled

they only believe what society or alpha males tell them to believe

Is that a dude?

I met one cute girl that was working at a youth-at-risk shelter instead of going into the army. She looked fairly normal.
Aren't these girls more "wife material" than army girls?

>but u cant be a new vegas supremacist

Into the trash it goes!

You'll find most women fairly nurturing and because of that they're probably more likely to be leftist. However from my experience reasonable women end up (to a degree) puppetting their partner's points of view.
I'd say it's much better (and interesting) finding someone that mildly opposes you or isn't afraid to challenge your positions. There's nothing more boring than being with someone that agrees with you on everything.

By 28 start looking for someone to be with and have kids with. First and foremost she has to understand her role as primary nurturer of children and you have to understand your role as provider. She'll manage your house and you'll manage everything else. As long as those parts are functional everything else should fall into place.

if you use redpill unironically you will die alone. stop being a meme lord, sort your shit out and get off the pc. you wont meet women crying about jews on a nip message board

>Giving your parent's hard earned money to a literal coalburning slut

Also
>that feel when i like a very religious girl but im a low life scumbag and shes a preppy girls all about the high life

Will i make it bros?

>traditional
Absolutely nowhere.
>redpilled
Either make one yourself from an impressionable young girl that doesn't have too many ideas established or try to find one that has a good father.
Women start forming political ideas around ages 20-25 so try to find one that is younger than 22

>I'd say it's much better (and interesting) finding someone that mildly opposes you or isn't afraid to challenge your positions. There's nothing more boring than being with someone that agrees with you on everything.

That's why you get stimulation from opposing views from conversing with others. It's not a good foundation for you and your partner to maintain opposing world views.

But you are right about the last part.

This. This right here. The best part is thinking about how her parents would feel if they knew what was happening as you pound her from behind.

Attached: 25C27CAF-039B-4D8E-8CE6-C3CBD91D94C4-6673-000009F10C824708.jpg (620x509, 153K)

Check for her pack on VK
There are literally hundreds of "muh mormon, muh testigo, muh adventista" girls there.

You can have the woman of your dreams in seconds. Just Kill yourself and imagine one.

That pic is a dude.

Yes, this. And when you finally find the girl of your dreams, those Mormon "How to be a housewife" books are the best! They will teach her everything from how to clean to how to budget.

I want her

Attached: 18.jpg (600x338, 149K)

>Check for her pack on VK
Fuck im so afraid, shes very religious but shes not a prude at all, she can be such a tomboy, also being an autist doesnt help at all. Im working out and changing my way of life to ask her out but who knows at least ill be fit /endofblog disregard that i suck coks.

What kind of fucked up churches do you go to?

Synagoge

You've got the right approach of wanting to improve yourself for yourself. That is what leads to confidence

You don't. You meet a girl and slowly convert her. Pretty easy if they like you enough.

>shes very religious but shes not a prude at all
user... there might be pics of her tomboyish boobs somewhere

STAAAAAAHP!!11!1

Attached: db4.jpg (495x362, 17K)

step 1. find a portal into the 2D universe

How would you convert a Randian Objectivist female lawyer to trad? She likes voting R for the tax breaks.

kek

Church girls have been compromised too if they've gone to college and have non-christian (THOT) friends.