Manlet and Girlfriend Killed by ISIS

Another tale of caution to throw on the pile

>tl;dr version
Vegan manlet living in a 140 sq. ft. tiny home and his vegetarian girlfriend quit their jobs to travel the world via bicycle, preach about the kindness of strangers, then proceed to get run over by a vehicle of peace and finished off with a knife

>Islamic State-aligned militants murdered a one-time New Jersey resident and his girlfriend, a former Congressional aide, late last month in a remote part of Central Asia while the pair were on a 10,000-mile cycling trip.

>Jay Austin, whose path to a Master's degree from Georgetown University included time at a Monmouth County elementary school, was a sustainability advocate who left the federal government to dive headlong into the Tiny House movement, according to stories about the killings that ran on NYTimes.com, WashingtonPost.com and npr.com.

>Austin and his girlfriend, California native and fellow Georgetown alumn Lauren Geoghegan, who interned with Rep. Adam Schiff, were among a group of cyclists who were run down with a car and then stabbed by the group of militants.

Straight from the horse's (manlet's) mouth:
>"You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place. People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil. I don’t buy it. Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own … By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this.”

>nj.com/monmouth/index.ssf/2018/08/tiny_house_advocate_killed_by_isis_supporters_while_cycling_through_asia_was_once_nj_schoolboy.html

Attached: manlet.png (291x363, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

simplycycling.org/blog/2018/6/25/39
simplycycling.org/aboutus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why I get the feeling there is more to the story

Attached: (((isis))).png (651x769, 547K)

Attached: 12745735735.gif (363x221, 2.04M)

ISIS sure is white these days!

I betcha at least one of them was glowing in the dark. Gotta do what Terry say.

Killed by naivete.
Killed by hubris and naivete.
Killed by sandniggers, hubris, and naivete.

This manlet read an article on "mean world syndrome" and confused himself into thinking that bad things don't really happen as much as the news says it does and certainly won't to him. He was socialized into thinking that nobody really settles their differences with violence or hates him just for who he is.

Based John McCain

when libshits believe their own propaganda great things are bound to happen

"isis" in real life always look like someone just grab some people out of a homeless shelter and told them they were in isis now. they are about as legit as atomwaffne or KKK

Just a standard sheltered liberal

anywho these people were probably trying to traffick kids.

Attached: z5gzs0Tz.jpg (400x400, 24K)

it's some form of fucked up kike induced white guilt/hate. "we are so evil that we call other people evil because they have different views than we do. but other people can't be evil because who the fuck knows it was her turn!"

And nothing of value was lost

>who left the federal government to dive headlong into the Tiny House movement
I didnt even see this part. its like Onion article

Someone post the “someone stole my bike they must’ve really needed it whatever” comic

I've been revisiting Moldberg lately. Have a quote.

>There is no such thing as a big soul, a little soul, a yellow soul, a green soul, or a white soul. In fact, to a modern Universalist, there is not even such a thing as a bad soul. All dogs go to Heaven, and all souls are good. (If there’s anyone we have to thank for this one, it’s Emerson.) If a person does bad things, it is not that his or her soul is bad, but that it is in some way wounded, untaught or misguided.
>Of course Universalism does not use the word soul. Instead it deploys the word human.
>This word human, in Universalism, is what I call a cult word. Its emotional associations are so strong that it’s simply impossible to reason around.

>Jay Austin, whose path to a Master's degree from Georgetown University included time at a Monmouth County elementary school, was a sustainability advocate
>sustainability advocate
Is that codeword for useless faggot? It is, isn't it?

>why I get the feeling there is more to the story

that he figured out they were mossad agents?

Hey they had a blog! This is their last post, July 11th, they were killed July 29th:
simplycycling.org/blog/2018/6/25/39
And this is them
simplycycling.org/aboutus
>look at her schnoz

>"You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place. People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil. I don’t buy it. Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own

Delusional people that don't understand the majority of the world is actually one massive shithole with massive unreported crime because police is corrupt to shit.

It's like how I see these Euro slum tourists who visit LA ghettos and expect nothing to happen to them.

How do these people exist that have no sense of reality?

The kike bitch has an interesting history and a connection to Adam Schiff.
>>Geoghegan, who grew up in California, studied government, Spanish and Arabic at Georgetown University and later worked in the university's admissions office, her parents said. During college, she interned with Rep. Adam Schiff and studied abroad twice, in Madrid and Beirut.

Ah yes these fags.
I read an article on them this evening on the NYT and wanted to make a thread ranting about them, but I don't know how to archive and I refuse to give those anti-white pieces of shit unneccessary clicks.

>“You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place,” Mr. Austin wrote. “People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil.

>“I don’t buy it. Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own … By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind.”

>“No greater revelation has come from our journey than this,” he wrote.

P R O F L I G A T E S
That word ran throughout my head over and over again reading the article celebrating their lives.
They inherit the wealth and privilege of the first world and how do they enjoy it?
By living like primitives and flaunting their idle wealth in the faces of the teeming impoverished masses of the world with meaningless travel!

A choice comment from the article that sums up this idiotic and detached way of life.

Attached: A Dream Ended on a Mountain Road_ The Cyclists and the ISIS Militants - The New .png (516x396, 22K)

>>The House Intelligence ranking member said Geoghegan, who grew up in California, interned in both his district and D.C. office

He isn't wrong. Muslims aren't people.

>How do these people exist that have no sense of reality?
They've been force fed the lie of racism is bad and we are all equal.

It's like reading 1945 Nazi propaganda about how all is well when I read that article.

Just creepy how blind and willfully delusional liberals are.

Evil exists. He found about it the hard way. It takes one hell of a naive person to think evil is not real. You only need a little bit of ability in introspection to know you yourself are capable of evil, and if you choose it, you could be very evil indeed.

>People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil.
This is a strawman argument. No one reasonable say all people are evil. A reasonable says that we are all capable of evil, and some people actualize that potential in their choices.

What gets me about these retards is would they try this in the ghettos of their own countries.

>Still, by the time they reached that bend in the road in Tajikistan just over a week ago, they had embraced the notion that the world was overwhelmingly good, the dozens of annotated photographs and the thousands of words they left behind show.
>embraced the notion that the world was overwhelmingly good,

They just don't get that it's the razor blades embedded in the overwhelmingly nutritious apple which get you.

>that last quote
good riddance faggot

Attached: P110.jpg (400x396, 37K)

S

>interned for Adam Schiff
LMFAO dumb cunt got what was cumming

YEAH FUCK TRAVEL BANS

WE'LL SPIT IN TRUMP'S FACE BY DOING THIS

They were probably cat owners. Either way, I hope their next lives are less delusional.

Attached: 1516984626059.png (666x1068, 45K)

>It's like reading 1945 Nazi propaganda about how all is well when I read that article
Nigger where the fuck do you think you are?

They're most like Russians or from the Caucasus

>You read the papers and you’re led to believe that the world is a big, scary place,” Mr. Austin wrote. “People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil.

You know he believed that to his death

>Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own.

"only a Sith deals in absolutes"

I thought reading Harry Potter and The Hunger Games prepared them for this

If they kill you, you win.

Attached: Juggalo funeral.jpg (960x640, 62K)

>"People, the narrative goes, are not to be trusted. People are bad. People are evil. I don’t buy it. Evil is a make-believe concept we’ve invented to deal with the complexities of fellow humans holding values and beliefs and perspectives different than our own … By and large, humans are kind. Self-interested sometimes, myopic sometimes, but kind. Generous and wonderful and kind. No greater revelation has come from our journey than this.”

This is one of the most frightening things I have ever read. This is the shit that keeps you awake at night.