Youtube correction thread

This is a thread dedicated to redpilling youtube comments. We have had marginal success with minimal work and coordination, and have achieved the fourth top comment in a video with 900,000 views.
Continuing this effort we can subvert every youtube video comment section and control the dialogue. This is the first video. Go there and upvote.
youtube.com/watch?v=GRKSTjAvx9c

Attached: TOP 4.jpg (640x731, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TGgcC5xg9YI
youtube.com/feed/trending
youtube.com/watch?v=3wqyvDJydKc
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=4cVcay2GX_E
youtube.com/watch?v=-MT3adqmkio
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=TGgcC5xg9YI

Attached: SEE YOU AGAIN YouTube.png (477x110, 11K)

LETS PROTEST YOUTUBE GOYS
GO TO YOUTUBE GOYS
THAT WILL TEACH THEM

at least you are trying

Bump

Attached: artflow_201808011743.png (800x800, 209K)

Bump

This. Youtube owns a monopoly on internet video streaming. To protest against them we should NOT destroy their comment section, make sure NOT to subvert trending videos that millions of kids see, to be successful in our protest we should definitely just be quiet and not voice our opinions. Alex would have never gotten censored if he just didn't have a show.

Attached: 1532821216756.gif (256x264, 8K)

I'm game. Have a bump mah dude.
Totally jewish, absolute shill.

It is kind of like training for when Jow Forums eventually gets shut down.

how can we get a list of top-trending videos on yt to shill AJ on? somebody provide link plz

youtube.com/feed/trending

youtube.com/watch?v=3wqyvDJydKc

TOP 3 NOW, REMEMBER TO SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET GOY, HAVING MILLIONS OF PEOPLE LISTEN TO YOUR OPINIONS WILL DO NOTHING.

Attached: TOP 3.png (633x408, 43K)

any other boards we could get help from besides /b/?

bump. I was somewhat redpilled by jewtube comments back in the day.

spam t_D with this idea. they'll hop on board ez

kek, no fuck that place also i dont have a reddit account because im not a faggot

Tfw you know spamming youtube comment sections on trending videos is an effective way to damage the sites reputation but oldfags tell you to kill yourself if you suggest it

Attached: feelsbad.jpg (312x247, 10K)

We must never give up

Attached: image.jpg (595x817, 88K)

>destroy comment section
nigger that would be actual censorship of the users, that would be huge

>wanting meme magic, not willing to meme for it

wow
"alex jones did nothing wrong"

man i bet that learned em

They could get banned for brigading, meaning we could have COLLATERAL DAMAGE.
Someone needs to get on this
I don't have an account.

This can work

Attached: image.jpg (588x964, 97K)

Not a bad idea. Why you didnt this on the Pewdiepie anti media Pew News is beyond me though.

kek

>muh alex jones
that's not redpilling

Quit playing and drop some pills faggots

Attached: Screenshot_20180808-234311.png (1080x1920, 386K)

its a conduit to the truth you filthy nigger.

how will youtube ever recover

A conduit to space vampires and how based israel is?

we have to like his video too...

just another way for jewgle to gather metadata on who interacts with who, who to shadowban, who to aggregate together. everyone upvoting will see the upvotes collectively. those outside the collective determined by the algorithm won't see shit. you can't win

you are correct but good luck explaining this to retards

Hey lads, how's it going, I'm from B, and I love your energetic initiative, come to join the discord server, we need to be all together in our attacks, thanks in advance!

Kek and bump

I'm autistic and forgot the link
discord gg/HxHvAuw

Just put a dot between discord and gg

Proof? Because unless you can show this is happening you're just being a blackpilled cuck.
This would be a major rework of the youtube comment system if they decided to do that, and you haven't even shown that they have.

copy the link to a clipboard. in a few hours, log out. open browser in private browsing incognito or whatever. paste link and go read the comment section.

>Jow Forums's next greatest operation is to like youtube comments with pepe avatars
This is the least self-aware place on the planet

Attached: boom.jpg (450x731, 255K)

Attached: haunting merchant.jpg (494x510, 17K)

He has none, AI is not enough advanced to counter this kind of thing. If they begin to ban users for comments it will become obvious as normie kids begin doing it and get pissed if they get a b& -- this is actually a uniquely brilliant idea. you can tell by the amount of bullshit downer responses to this as there are only 2 reasons to be ITT right now, either on board for more details or just a shill.

Attached: 1528946446449.jpg (688x456, 56K)

you are dead wrong friend
they don't need to ban them. they hide them from select audiences and sometimes all together. you only see them if logged in. yes we have ai advanced enough to do something this simple.

>he thinks there's no value in showing potentially millions of children his opinion and doesn't want to do 2 minutes of work to realize this goal
Sorry I'm just not big brained enough to realize that there is no point in saying anything and I might as well just not do anything and accept things the way they are.
I guess you're just too intelligent to spread Jow Forums ideas into public discourse and forever influence youtube.

What about one of ninjas streams or videos?

hitting multiple vids people, pretty much everything trending...for example

youtube.com/watch?v=4cVcay2GX_E

>they hide them from select audiences and sometimes all together.
Then how did I see OPs comment? Either way, the censoring of these types of comments have not yet started and while you may be correct we may as well make hay while the sun is out ya know.. or you can just shit on everyone's ideas and neck yourself.

I'm in. I usually make a habit to bump up any racist comments I see on youtube anyway.

I'm in for sure, got like 5 accounts

youtube.com/watch?v=-MT3adqmkio

post em boys

Simple copy-pasta...
"Who is Alex Jones and what is free speech if someone can be de-platformed across the internet for their ideas and their version of events. Who really is behind censoring the internet? Why did all tech platforms cancel Alex Jones in tandem like it was a collaboration. If it really was about 'conspiracy theories' then why did they let him continue up until this point? Do you know what true fascism is? Did you read about the book burnings of yesteryear, if so, how is silencing a political commentator similar to rewriting history?"

Bump for the future of humanity

People have been posting random schizoid ramblings on youtube for a decade, are you too young to be aware of that? Youtube comments sections are synonymous with retarded nonsense, spreading a "message" on there does nothing but associate your point with the retarded nonsense.

I bet you can't use a cloud VM or a VPN to prove that this is happening.

Attached: Invasion-of-the-Body-Snatchers-1.jpg (1312x880, 85K)

if you want to push a point. push the truth. that personal psychological profiles are created and ever developed, categorized, and sold. that the information collected is not anonymous but that a full dossier is developed on all users based off all connected devices. everything from sexual psychological data to racial preferences and favorite color. they know more about a users psychology than the user themselves and with that data they are making money hand over fist from political parties, companies, and governments. intimate details that if leaked or stolen would reveal the most personal secrets to their friends, families, and coworkers. maybe something like that. im sorry but maybe i expected some people to be on a little higher shelf than shitposting up a comments section in hopes of stopping internet censorship.

you mean to tell me you have never posted something, and went back to check on another device and couldn't find the comment?

Wouldnt it be better to find extremist videos, get a lawyer, and start a class action lawsuit for emotional distress damages?
Then we can use the money to buy Twatter, and institute Jow Forums rules there.

Bump. Top kek.

based and bumppilled

LOL nice work

Nigga this is all we got
Until we have our own TV stations this is how we gotta spread the message

are those fucking EFF niggers

Maybe your gay ass is shadow banned. But that probably says more about what your entire commentary on a platform contains that anything else.. we aren't denying that you are shadow banned we are denying that on a broad-scale that this is taking place currently for the meme we are pushing.

I actually googled 'George Soros' after seeing his name pop up over and over again in the comments. this was many years ago when those 'schizoid' comments were few and far between. now go look at the comments of the John Hamm HBO clip, for example. its wall to wall /ourguys/ and comments like 'hitler did nothing wrong' get hundreds of likes. imagine if a normie scrolled through those comments? it helps that many of them are funny, and humor is always a good way to break certain taboos. it does have an effect, believe it or not

There are only two types of people who would click on this thread and comment ITT. Those who want more details who are willing participants and those who would shill against any of our efforts to redpill the masses.

Why don't we just bombard popular sjw channels instead of random trending videos?

Join the server guys. If we organize our redpilling more efficiently, we can spread the message faster. Alex jones is just the beginning.

most eyes are on trending, but yes by all means those too.

Roger that. user here reporting for duty. Will begin dropping red pills

Attached: 1533791332685.jpg (1203x1447, 140K)

you have the entire realm of possible outcomes
what you have to decide is how to best optimize a situation such that your goals are realized
to me the only way to stop this is draw attention to the law makers to regulate how platforms collect and use data. that is where the money is. ads seem like alot but it is nothing compared to what the analyzed data is worth. you are not fighting youtube. you are fighting a multinational conglomerate called alphabet. literally the most valuable publicly traded company in the land above that of even apple. its reach is hard to imagine and the amount of networking infrastructure they control is monumentally vast.
find a way to get people to give a fuck. get politicians to give a fuck and actually willing to turn down the lobbying money for their principles. how you reach that critical mass i could not tell you. but if its something worth doing. its worth doing right. millions of dollars are being sank into research right now into ways to keeps kids online as long as possible because their demographic data is some of the most valuable. think about that

Good to see you too.

Attached: 13319562424.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

YOUTUBE MODERATOR HERE.

I'LL SEE THIS AS EVIDENCE OF ALT-RIGHT INFLUENCE, I'LL REMOVE ANY TOP COMMENTS IN SUPPORT OF ALEX TINFOIL HAT JONES,

NOT A JOKE. SERIOUS YT ADMIN HERE

Attached: download (1).png (225x225, 4K)

I hope you die alone with nothing but a heart full of regrets.

Attached: 1533345153653.jpg (630x507, 52K)

Neck yourself CIA nigger. Stop shilling for your like masters.

Typical JewTube response. Reee!!!! Something doesn't fit my worldview must silence it!!!!

>YOUTUBE MODERATOR HERE.
>NOT A JOKE

btfo

>"if i see anything i dont like from places i dont like as censorship worthy and hide behind made up bullshit labels lolol"

Tell me something i dont know you mentally retarded waste of dna.

Attached: 000_opt.jpg (780x439, 13K)

Jewtube comments have always been redpilled.
Now with your gay army they will nerf the comments forever, good job.

Yes, George Soros himself heard tell of your secret operation to praise hitler in youtube comments and the call came in. He cannot possibly allow that to happen - the stakes are too high. I'll be terminated for this last communication if I don't leave... I have to go, anons. Next time you see me I'll probably be posting with a flag from somewhere in southeast asia, hiding forever.

> Posting links to YouTube videos you've spammed, so folks like me can report them and get you banned too.

You guys are so fucking dumb.

Should just post Jew quotes like Barbara Specter and other blatantly anti white shit.

didnt soros actually work for hitler taking property from jewish families?

Soros was 13 when his home country of Hungary was invaded. He attended one house clearance with a relative, but didn't participate. The one job he did do for the reich was delivering a type of eviction notice, which he did for 3 days, and did badly so that his neighbors has more time to prepare.

Source: Soros own words. Don't believe me, go and listen to him speak, rather than listening to someone else speak about him.

Stay safe user thanks for the warning.

i did
the point was to draw attention to it