Tfw Ameribros abandon you for mudslims and (((opposition to Iran)))

>tfw Ameribros abandon you for mudslims and (((opposition to Iran)))

Attached: tfw.jpg (600x315, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/04/canada-to-apologise-and-pay-10m-to-man-convicted-of-killing-us-soldier-in-afghanistan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't blame them, and I also don't give a flying fuck.

you fucked us hard in trade. get fucked.

>I don't blame them, and I also don't give a flying fuck.

This.

Don't act like you didn't like that hard fucking sailor.

feelsbadman

Attached: 1517866754258.jpg (1079x895, 234K)

Serves you right. You trusted an (((American)))

Anyone notice poe's law in full force with this whole saudi shit?
leaf posting was pretty harmless, but it seems to have attracted people who genuinely believe those retarded memes are true

the Americans are, indisposed at the moment, they should be back to normal in a few years

can anyone explain to me what canada lost exactly by pissing of saudis

>in b4 the world's respect
we haven't had that in a long time, be real

sorry leafbros but its time to act like a real country and not a state.

Attached: 6547654765.jpg (564x692, 79K)

4bn yearly in trade with the saudi's, for starters

>leafs trying to guilt trip big brother into helping fight their battles for them

Attached: have a beer and watch the forest fire.jpg (1300x860, 143K)

>bros

Attached: Rake.png (475x665, 85K)

HAHA

and?

We lost a good friend. It finally showed us he doesnt have our back.
>pic extremely related

Attached: beavfren.jpg (300x168, 10K)

but we're not even taking sides we just wanted to stay out of it >:(

That's what happens. Newfags pick up memes without even understanding that they are just memes. They'll parrot them in order to fit in. Shills will take advantage of it as well in order to divide and conquer. Everyone seems to have forgotten that 'a fucking leaf' was started from correct the record shills using Canadian proxies.

Jow Forums has been dead for years. There's no good content anymore, just shithead faggots from /thedonald/ with near zero insight into anything repeating the same stupid shit.

The Canadian asking to be spoonfed by an American on his own problems. Lol.

How are your ridiculous farm subsidies any more unfair than dairy tariffs?

>Not trading with the kingdom of saud is a problem
ok bud

That's a rounding error. We have a trillion dollar economy.

absolutely pathetic

It's a big problem. Have fun.

There's only one solution at this point.

Attached: 1533133368912.jpg (766x510, 151K)

fuck canada and fuck your faggotty prime minister. Your country is a fucking joke and makes every white western country look bad. except brits, its impossible to be more faggoty than them.

What did we do? Sure a lot of chinks abuse your flag but we all know not all of Canada doesn't belong to China. Anglo nations should not separate from one another, many forces are preying on us.

With cuckdeau cavorting with sodomites and other mentally ill degenerates instead of running the fucking country, I'm surprised it took this long before someone comes along and kicks us off our high horse

Maybe if you guys didn't shitpost every chance you get then more Americans would be sympathetic to your plight.
I mean ffs you're almost as bad as Aussies. Actually scratch that for the past week or so you've been WORSE than Aussies.

It really isn't though.

Also while Trudeau is a worthless sack of shit is this really a hill you want to stand on? With goatfucking savages who funded 911?\

Give your head a shake. These people aren't you allies they all deserve to be eradicated.

> Eating a shit sandwich to piss somebody off is how you win
Ok bud

This is the future you chose.

Attached: Canada TRUDEAU-TORONTO-PRIDE rally.jpg (650x448, 46K)

NOTHING. There has never been a bigger fatter juicer NOTHINGBURGER in the history of the planet. It's so not affecting my life I'm at pains to even describe how unaffected I am.

Other than the Saudi university kids who will have an inconvenience of getting another school. there is nothing worth even discussing. Other than Trudeau being a fag goofball and annoying people, but he does that everyday, so it par for the course

There won't be any adverse effect for us or the Saudis. Hopefully it will be a bit of incentive to kick Justin out extra hard in the next election?

Aussies are actually funny though.

>Jow Forums
>insight
>butthurt leaf big brother isn't helping
*shrugs* *opens another beer* tssshhhpp

Attached: burning leafs.jpg (600x400, 69K)

>yeah! america is number1! we don't need anybody else! fuck canada haha
>REEEEE WHY THE LEAFS NO PLAY NICE WE WANT FAIR PRICES REEEEEE

>I don't blame them, and I also don't give a flying fuck.

>>This.

--is the problem with the Canadian population, which is largely complacent in their own destruction.

>It's a big problem
According to who? Some random shitposter on Jow Forums? Globalist (((economists)))?

Like other user said, 4 billion is a rounding error.

Fuck these "people"

100% this

Attached: boomer.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

So is $20. Please send me $20. It's only ringing error even if you make minimum wage

This. Too many immigrants too fast.

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/04/canada-to-apologise-and-pay-10m-to-man-convicted-of-killing-us-soldier-in-afghanistan
Never forget.

>Leaf defending Saudis online is a kike begging for money on an anime imageboard
poetry

All the burgers posting in these threads are either 14 y/o edgelords trolls or just actually stupid. Just ignore.

Attached: 1531512094767.jpg (800x606, 55K)

feels bad man

did not expect to see 100% of amerimutts side with sandniggers and praise israel like this

this is the champion of western civilization? can the chinks please take over already?

Attached: 14865211615715.jpg (500x486, 48K)

I already forgot...sorry.

Attached: KSA.png (679x678, 414K)

Why do shills keep saying 100% of Americans agree?

are you a faggot? go to bed kid, it's late

I think there's a good amount of people looking forward to leafs getting what's coming to them for being a bunch of progressive flaming homosexuals who support a religion that murders gays. The absolute fucking retardation can't go unpunished, and you deserve what happens.

I'm not going to give YOU 20 bucks but I'm not shitting the bed over paying $20 more for a TV or something.

>That's what happens. Newfags pick up memes without even understanding that they are just memes. They'll parrot them in order to fit in. Shills will take advantage of it as well in order to divide and conquer. Everyone seems to have forgotten that 'a fucking leaf' was started from correct the record shills using Canadian proxies.

The shills are literally indistinguishable from the people who control the universities, media, NGOs and three political parties. Have you been to Toronto? Have you been in a university lately? Have you watched CBC?

Jews were never on ou side

All C*n*dians must die,

Attached: DeathtoCanada.jpg (700x467, 74K)

The problem with the Canadian population is that about half of them weren't even fucking born in Canada.

It's not even close to 100% and it's creating an awkward situation (for me even), where Trudeau is right and they're dead wrong. No Muslims are ever our friends. It's a shame what's happening.

>--is the problem with the Canadian population, which is largely complacent in their own destruction.

The Saudis are feuding with the Government of Canada, not me. Trudeau is replacing Canadians with foreigners. He does not represent me and his enemies are not my enemies.

>bail you out
What were you even trying to achieve tbqh. I am genuinely curious

You still gonna hate us when we vote in a conservative next year big guy?

That could be part of the problem.

That's the NY Times. they take a pro faggot line.

Truth is we don't know what these 'bloggers' were up to, and we really should not be funding or encouraging people to subvert other governments. These 'Canadians' who we are allegedly looking to help have been Canadian for about a week. We don't need them any more than the Saudis do.

Even my uncle Steve? he's a good guy...

Nah a lot of Canadians were rightfully pissed about that disgusting Omar Khadr shit last year.

>It's not even close to 100% and it's creating an awkward situation (for me even), where Trudeau is right and they're dead wrong. No Muslims are ever our friends.

Trudeau should have just kept his mouth shut. If Muslims are never our friends then why do you support Trudeau making waves over the treatment of Muslims in a Muslim country?

What happens in Saudi Arabia has no bearing on Canada. I'm not going to care about foreign, alien people on the other side of the world while Trudeau is erasing authentic Canadian identity right now.

True and quads speak it but we can all agree Saudi Arabia would be better off as a glass mine.

I don't support Trudeau I just like anything that rustles those fuckers Jimmies. I want them all dead. I want revenge for 1300 years of savagery.

>14 billion trade surplus in 2016
If receiving more money means getting fucked hard, yes, we've fucked you ever hard.

>Other than the Saudi university kids who will have an inconvenience of getting another school
They could go to school in the US

You leafs are taking the bulli too personally. We don't want you guys to unironically suffer, we just want you to elect a leader who isn't a flaming faggot traitor terrorist loving liberal Jew (which is basically the worst possible human being combination for the record)

We were never friends u faggot leaf

Leave Canada alone

We got you nibba

You wanna know how you can spot a fake leaf? They’ll think the muzzies are returning to SA and state it’s a win.

No.

Not really. Not in this country.

Already leftists are trying to acknowledge them as refugees. Here in Canada, even when we win we lose.

>Canada
>real country
Pick one

we haven't been friends since you elected the cuck

we would have abandoned you for anything

Attached: Slika zaslona 2018-08-07 u 12.23.39.png (676x574, 236K)

Is that the plan here? They are banding together to make sure this guy doesn't get re elected? He's Hillary's guy. They new guard has to get rid of the dead weight.

They're being sent to the US and UK schools

No it isn't at all. The fucking guy got a payout because the legal team assessed his case and felt he was going to get a lot more when he sued the government.

That's the way the cookie crumbles. If you are going to be a fucking crybaby go ahead. It's not my fault you don't understand shit. B The decision was unpopular, but that's predictable... the British had the exact same issue and had to pay 11billion pounds to a bunch of rag heads too.

But go sulk and cry your eyes out. No skin off my ass.

The problem is for every 1 of you, there's like 5 rebbitors under the same flag writing paragraphs about how the day of the rake is upon us, all leafs deserve to die, canada is 0.0002% white etc

Attached: itkutus.png (226x212, 25K)

Maybe u should fix your fucking pic related problem if u want to be respected

Attached: images(10).jpg (277x182, 10K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-11-29 at 07.39.33 PM.png (1232x365, 79K)

I'm from a country where criminals are gutting each other by the thousands every day and even I recognize that leaf land is a fucking abhorrent country that deserves anything it gets at this point.

Attached: Endo AUTO.png (537x601, 280K)

Well 'VeggieBoy' is a Trudeau guy. What can you do?

Just elect a conservative next year and all the memes will die down, it's not hard

We do deserve quite a bit of the mockery for kicking out sensible Harper for DUDE WEED MAN

>This coming from a flag that unironically thinks trump is actually some super genius MAGA and not an old man eating mcdonalds, watching fox news, and hooking up his buddies with his new found power

Canada is our friend and ally

You better hit the campaign trail and get out the vote... otherwise the memes will become devastating ..lol

This.

Then eat shit and die faggot

Oh nice. They’ll go to the US then illegally cross the border back under the guise of Syrian refugees. You know, because this Govt doesn’t give a shit about our border.

And before you get all high and mighty about the US having mutts just remember their mutts are crossing into here and getting rent, extended healthcare, food and education for FREE.

Awwwww poor burger bebe

>"You guys all elected Trucuck so you guys are all to blame"

Attached: CanadaIsDemocrat-.png (957x267, 18K)

>helping Canada moralfag

Good luck, the EU declared "solidarity with Canada" and now Israel is too. The US declared neutrality, have fun dying for Canada and Israel.

Trudeau is done. This showing of no spine is the final coffin in the nail for the libtards. HEIL HARPER

You are defending trudeau implicitly. Do you realize how much of a faggot that makes you?