Japan manipulated exam results to keep Women out

>Tokyo Medical University has manipulated all entry results since at least 2000

>They cut first-stage applicants' scores by a fifth then added on points for men

Attached: FA00C979-8A2B-4038-8E65-088611FB78C0.jpg (750x888, 429K)

>invests thousands of dollars and a lot of time in educating highly trained personel that is sorely needed
>observe that women, after consuming all these resources, don't stick to the job and instead leave to become mothers, meaning their education was pretty much wasted
>somehow this is a bad thing
Listen, I have nothing against female professionals, but if looked at with a rational view it is clear that investing in female doctors makes no sense.

GOOD

They apologized but never said they'd stop doing it.

BASED

Attached: Oh no that sucks _3b20445a0d76f809b9df48b759a5d1a5.jpg (1000x892, 224K)

GREATEST ALLY. If the West falls, we have to defend Japan with our lives. Maybe they can make it to the stars

We all know they actually kept them out to have babies instead of pursuing "a career" until they are 40 and their eggs all dried up.

>We all know they actually kept them out to have babies instead of pursuing "a career" until they are 40 and their eggs all dried up.
This. Japan needs babies.

so they acknowledge and apologize for it. doesnt mean they're gonna stop

>Shinzo Abe planned all this

truly a mastermind.

American medical schools manipulated admissions policies to keep Whites and Asians out.

Where was the outrage then?

They shouldn't have apologized. Women need to have babies.

Japs got nuked twice yet the Samurai is still alive, fucking based.

Well now we know why the Japanese live so long

DAMN THE SAMURAI IS SLOWLY BUCKLE UNDER THE WEIGHT OF JEWS' NOSES

Women smart enough and ambitious enough to go to medical school should be told by the government when they're accepted at the age of 22 that the government will pay their full cost of attendance if they choose not to matriculate until after they have had three biological children with the same man.

I see no problem with having 40 year old mothers matriculate to medical school, start practicing in their late forties and practices 15-20 years before retiring.

Women smart enough to go to medical school are in short supply and we desperately need them to breed and pass on those genes for intelligence. Yes, smart men can breed with dumber women but the population's IQ will drop.

Feminism is a trap that pushes the smartest, brightest, most capable, and often most beautiful women out of the gene pool..

Why is his name not capitalized?

based

In Finland they did calculations if all med school students were accepted based on their high school finals instead of entrance exam and the result was 100% women.

Almost all universities except medicine and law which are notorious for their spring exam grind are dropping or have dropped entrance exams during last few years to favor high school finals. Thing is that it is proven that young men do worse in high school final exams but very well on entrance exams to university.
When you add mandatory military service after HS the amount of men in universities is gonna plummet even harder. Instead of concentrating on the field you want to study and train for the entrance exam you will have to revise bs high school courses and try to slowly grind for better finals grade. Back to same high school courses after you do military service, almost the system is meant to keep young men out of university.

HS finals are favoured by politicians because it is meant to reduce gap years when people don't try to get into hard fields year after year but are told that after HS you only qualify for x, should have worked harder kid. This just leads to women conquering higher education and men dropping out of the system. Remember no jobs if you only have HS background.

Attached: doc.jpg (1920x1281, 116K)

Goddammit I fucking love japs

Attached: 93dcb396b9587271c40323c30ce702635ed6c4b5e65368aa0c1191b648b3ceb7.jpg (1161x729, 58K)

Was it "Changing the scores after the test" manipulation. or "Have the same questions, but don't give Women brownie points" manipulation?

All applicants had twenty per cent hacked off their score (so far so good, this is happening to all and is a common way of processing a lot of scores quickly), then men and men only get a credit line of up to twenty points if necessary.
This would not affect you if you were really smart. It was found out because of standard East Asian unqualified high-status people wanting a medical degree for show. Koreans also have both "real doctors" and high status people who bought a medical degree.

Nice. Good job honorary Aryans

So in other words they were excluding mediocre women. High performing women would still have made it in and low performers would fail. They were excluding exactly the group they should have been excluding.

Japan want more women to settle down and have children not to carry out a fruitless career already filled to capacity with a reducing population.

This

Attached: 1516444735885m.jpg (756x1024, 99K)

Why didn't the government provide better childcare so that the doctors could come back to work earlier?

based sushi

Based.

B
A
S
E
D

This need anime adaptation

Considering that many female doctors end up leaving to have kids and then only work half days up till their kids can take care of themselves or they find babysitters. Yet the women realize they liked working half days and go back. This is a lot of female doctors in my city. Shit my GP did that to me. Working half days is like cutting off half your patients. I'm glad all my doctors are male. I have 1 female, but she never had kids and now is too old.

It's very common here too that women doctors work 4 or even only 3 days a week. The pay is so high that they make the same as regular jobs if not still more.

Even the ones who do not become mothers tend to make less than their male counterparts who many more hours than women

>Jow Forumsincels unironically defending a private university trying to make more profits because it conveniently "btfo da wamens"

Attached: 1461802741762.jpg (500x322, 16K)

user, stop. Please stop. I don't want to think of you as a bad person, but you seem hellbent on coming across as a terrifying racist. Just stop, this is horrifying. Turn the air down but don't come to bed tonight. Just stop.

Attached: STOP.png (256x256, 22K)

pretty much this we have gone completely insane as a society its bound to collapse at this rate. I hope when it does collapse and a new government is made the first amendment is women cant take place in government or elections. Women have done more damage to the USA in 100 years then anything else. Now i know jews are to blame for feminism but we have declining birth rates and are importing immigrants just to make up for the fact that todays women are worthless.

So this is pasta now

Attached: 1531598164886.jpg (294x171, 7K)

It was born to be pasta.