Why can't Canada just sort this out on their own? Why do they need other countries' help?

Why can't Canada just sort this out on their own? Why do they need other countries' help?

Attached: canada-flag-8x5.gif (800x800, 11K)

Because the whole point was to try to bully trump again.

what do we need to sort out? the Saudis are mad and all the students and their families are coming to the US.

sounds like a win to me.

I don't think you really need to do anything. You started the fire and now we watch it burn a little bit. Could be a good outcome overall depending how things go.

20,000 fewer sandniggers is always a good thing

troof

Can someone explain what happened in lamens terms to me?

Burgers love muslims so much they agreed to take 20,000 of them from us.

There's nothing to do. All of this "seeking help" bullshit is just more of Trudeau and his melodrama. He'll be out of office next year. Fuck him. He's our Obama, except we will be voting him out of office way before the 8 years the burgers tolerated Obama.

lol Toronto has more sandniggers per capita than new york
you're the other is real

enjoy those 16k students sweeties ;)

Crown Prince Salman is after mossado-islamic terrorists
your extremist country is about to be btfo

Attached: KSA.png (679x678, 414K)

>you're the other is real

what did he mean by this?

Attached: 1514242616688.jpg (340x340, 124K)

Trudeau sacrificing business for some virtue signalling as usual. No doubt lost more voters from people who actually work for a living.

Its some behind the scenes Soros-spook shit getting challenged. Thats why we are being gaslight so hard by msm. The offending tweet was just an excuse to male moves

Please invade as America. I'll go to work on the wall ASAP.

Trudeau virtue signalled about some pussy-riot-lite feminist political prisoner in saudi arabia or some shit, saudi arabia got all buttblasted and cut all diplomatic and economic ties with canada,

Jow Forums is so traumatized by Canadian shitposting that they immediately do a 180 and side with BASED SAUDIS and both countries have been shitposting at eachother all day

>taking pride in moving muslims around the continent

Attached: Rake.png (475x665, 85K)

Because its leader doesnt know how to balls.

a city has more niggers per capita than an entire state? wowee

>being this delusional
Canadian govt will accept 100 000 Muslims just to show that it's not islamophobic after the spat with Saudi Arabia.

Congratulations isntead of students and medical practitioners who mostly stay temporarily (as they're part of Saudi govt financed program) you're getting low skilled permanent migrants.

>a faggot saudi/canadian (raif badawi) went back to his shithole under dictatorship of a country after blogging crap
>he got arrested
>his family militate in canada to have him liberated
>canada can't do shit
>his wife get arrested
>canada new somalian retarded minister try to menace Saudi Arabia
>Saudi goes full retard

>his wife get arrested
oops his sister

it's a country in the middle east - look it up

No our foreign affairs are managed by a roastie who succed her way to the position of editor in some magazine and then got promoted to our equivalent of Secretary of State. The Somalian is our Immigration Minister.

pic related

Attached: anotherdaybeingaleaf2.gif (295x262, 3.98M)

I used to get irritated by that Polish poster and his anti Canada threads. But now I realize he is right.

Absolutely. Wish we had known years ago that all we had to do was criticize these sand people and they'd leave.

Let's try it on the Chinese next.

Attached: 4EEDA6C700000578-6039163-Saudi_Arabia_has_executed_and_crucified_a_man_from_Myanmar_who_s-m-43_15337 (634x428, 31K)

it's even worst then i though shiit

FUCK YOU AMERICA

Showed your true colours this week.

America likes pedo-worshipping camel fuckers over their North American brethren.

Cool. Dont ask us for help ever again.

What would happen if the Canadian government starts criticizing the red skins? Where would they go?

MAXIMUM SWEETIEPOSTING

Fun fact about Freeland.
Her grandfather was a Nazi collaborator and pumped propaganda for Goebbles through a Ukrainian language newspaper. She and other leftists denied it and claimed it was a disinfo compaing led by Russians. Then a proffessor at the University of Alberta, who is in her family line, confirmed it with evidence. MUH RUSSIA.

Ok. Will do.

LOL this is the funniest day on pol since mid US Presidential election. I hope this saga has some more twists and turns just for the sheer giggles.

Sort what out? We don’t care about SA’s action. They are a dangerous regime who’s citizens executed 9/11 attacks. Why do does the US suck their cocks?

He’s gaining more voters actually.

took you this long to realize Canada is a shitshow laughingstock?

Further north, or to Winnipeg?

what the hell is wrong with you guys today? so much dang salt from Canada flags I think the board is retaining water

You’re a traitor. GTFO.

Money. America has always been gay for pay, and always will be.

Look on the bright side -- America will probably have a Mexican president in six years. That signals their end.

And thus it begins. (((Their))) plan to divide the last remaining free countries of this earth. Implying all Canadians are virtue signalling faggots, ameribro? Judging by the voices of this board, the plan has worked quite effectively. Siding with the kings of Islam over your own brothers.

S.

Fuck Canada-bunch of parasitic freeloaders.

>You have to support us because we are a western country full of lots of whites!!
no one is falling for it canada. you don't hold western values, you are full of shitskins and half of you dont even speak english. I am sure there are some ok canadians but I hope for their sake they either get the fuck out of canada or start changing things real fast

>
>
Prove me wrong.

You can't

And unironically go where??? Every one of our, yes OUR countries are falling. Where the fuck is there to go??? We need to stick together. Half our country isn’t full of faggots, they tend to gather in urban areas like Toronto, where I live, and even here the tide is shifting.

I knew burgers were retarded, but c'mon bruce.

why did Harper even lose? he looked like the best candidate for Canada

Because a long time ago we gave women the vote.

I was serious. Jow Forums has been more fun today than the glory days of the election...that was like 4 months of edge of your seat entertainment, but this is probably going to fizzle a day or so.

Burgers didn't even vote Obama out, he could only serve 8 years max, burgers like to talk shit but if Obama could have ran again, America would still be run by a nigger to this day.

pick a fight with saudi arabia and you expect the us to fight for you?

DUDE WEED LMAO

and Trudeau's father was PM in the 1970s

>us
Go back to the kiddie table

dude today was nowhere as big as an election

it was just Canadians and americans screeching at each other

just wait till midterms

A virtue signalling cuck of a PM put a fucking Islamist in its place and this is the response from he white world... yes I expected Ameribros to side with us over them. But we now see where the cards lay. The white race is officially over.

Sure looks like it is the Islamist's who are putting you in place to me.