One day men will have their justice again

Attached: 1412-440x248-00875504.jpg (440x248, 19K)

Can't believe bike lock fag walked ckean, no jail time.. after all that work...

see

Hopefully someone will catch up with the cunt and split his wig..

Meanwhile a white couple said nigger and pointed their guns in the air, phsyically harming nobody, and got 20 years in jail.

America is fucked.

Just read the news, this is fucking unbelievable

I am honestly shocked and don't know where to go from here

Pokemon GO to the voting stations and change le society! xDD
RISE UP???

I knew it all along. We're talking Commifornia here. The Judge probably gave him a medal behind the scenes and rich liberals probably paid all his legal bills. Hell, the guy probably made money off the deal. He probably set up a gofundme and pocketed a $100k.

Can you not sue for miscarriage of justice?

White conservative America is fucked.

The spics, niggers and Jews are loving this shit.

Didn't happen to Zimmerman, so definitely not happening to this faggot. Revenge rarely ever happens. That Bush doctor thing recently was a very RARE exception.

yea
you know you let the fucker go. one time later, someone will walk up and beat the fuck out of him. he dies.
so to say what he did deserved daeth, is one thing but, to let him go, encourages other pyschpaths who dont have any control to do even more. giving them an example. so to fuck that shit up you beat him within na inch of his life, or maybe he dies. and the fuckign retarded people who call themselves government didnt do shit. whats their purpose beg for more tax money

So he ratted others out or is a FBI asset now?

one day a real rain will wash away all the filth

That's why I'm making plans to emigrate. Somebody else can fall for the "world's only superpower" dog-and-pony show.

I imagine that is the case, but who knows

>laugh and meme about alt-right retards assaulting and knocking out antifa members
>throw a months-long bitch fit because one antifa member hit a nazi in the head
Jow Forums logic at its finest

1. Eric Clanton never even hit a single nazi, he hit normal americans like you and me

2. We only attack antifa when they attack us first, self defense is justified and completely legal

When have you last thought about the far-left commie killers, who murdered tens of millions in their countries during peacetime? Those so-called “worker’s paradises” were turned into prisons, with borders closed against people from escaping and getting out. An Iron Curtain. 1Sec Stalin and Chairman Mao are infamous for their high body counts, as I already mentioned, in the several tens of millions.

The ideas of the far-left are so bad that when they are put into practice, everyone tries to leave because their lives are under threat. However, today there are some people who march in the streets with hammer-and-sickle symbols, which represent these terror states of the 20th Century, like the Soviet Union. When will politicians denounce and disavow the far-left imagery? After all, killing on the scale of several tens of millions is something that must never happen again, the political activity which took place under the hammer-and-sickle.

I meant sue the court for not doing their job given the clear evidence?
Need a Vince Foster on whoever ruled for him not to go to prison

Well you wanted to side with Saudi Arabia so abide by their lives and treatment of political activists who support the local government.

But they were pro-Jew so it's ok.

>2. We only attack antifa when they attack us first, self defense is justified and completely legal
uh huh

Hope some burger gives back some misdemeanor to his head.
tip, bamboo sticks are better than bike locks at demonstrations, you can use them as flag poles and are hard as bone but lighter.

yea give that mother fucker a misdeamenor guys. shit

Scumbag needs to beaten to death with a bike lock on national TV.

>Zimmerman
Apples and oranges, even if it weren't Zimmerman has been shot at by people.
George was a textbook justified homicide case that got blown up because niggers, Clanton is a Marxist agent that has brought a lot of unwanted attention to antifa.
After things quiet down and he has been incognito for a few months Eric will be found dead with a pistol in his non-dominate hand next to a typed out letter blaming conservative trolls for ruining his life and forcing him to suicide.
Then his death will be used to justify clamping down on conservative thought on the internet and to drive anti-gun dialogue, likely sometime around an election.

White priviledge he dont have to do time

You'd expect America of all places to punish something like this. Bet he'd be doing life if he was caught smoking pot a few times too many or comitting some other victimless crime. Fucking fat idiots