Jow Forumsis the problem

more toxic than Jow Forums
cant see obvious b8
saying dumb shit about guns is why we can never find the middle ground, and Jow Forums is home base for gun nuts.

Attached: k.jpg (800x800, 83K)

Jow Forums is always welcome here.
bro-boards unite

I though so too, I was wrong.

Watch

Attached: JUST_WAIT_HE_WILL_DELIVAR.png (737x866, 284K)

Attached: 1532059576947.png (482x600, 230K)

Attached: 1507171796574.jpg (1115x1200, 237K)

All the Jow Forums members that collaborated on killing niggers Jews and homos, left the board for Jow Forums and now it's a bunch of /mu/ fags that don't know anything about guns, don't own guns, and hate racism.

Fuck the Potassium cucks.

How is Jow Forums toxic at all unless you're a bubba chopping up sks and garands and making them tacticool

just go have a look.

Why do you say that?
Jow Forums is based bro-board.

That's alright. You can help Jow Forums learn about guns 101. A lot of people probably don't know what to do if they think they want to buy a gun or where to start.

That's a sad thing in a country where in many places you can just stop off on the way home from work and pick one up from the store or even just go in for a chat and explain why it is you think you want a gun in the first place.

OP is a gun grabber.

in the since ill grab my gun to kill a nigger yes.

>Jow Forums is the problem
Don't you mean the solution?

To the mod problem

Based

Jow Forums did nothing wrong.

I am on Jow Forums more than Jow Forums, ya fuggin kike

Why do the mods delete fucking everything all the time? Who the fuck recruited these anti-chan miserables.

The worst is that guy that comes around a few hours from now and just picks off threads like that's how he defines his self-worth. I guess it's probably a girl, actually.

Are you a guy?

/polk/ is elite

yea... just checked in on them and they seem like the usual Jow Forumsommandos.

all fields

Attached: 1533777609846.jpg (720x575, 58K)

Attached: IMG_3890.jpg (3264x2448, 1.19M)

I'm the elusive hacker known as Jow Forums.

Full of NATO/ZOGbot shills
also OP is a faggot

ok yeah that's a beautiful thread