No jail time for Berkeley bike lock philosopher Eric Clanton

HA fuck
archive.is/x6H4B

Attached: DkHp708UwAU1obU[1].jpg (808x633, 74K)

clanton and lawyer will get the bullet as soon as the media forget them, their families and kids get the bullet too

First offense is usually probation. This is not a surprising result.

>your honor. I tried to kill 7 people but it was the first time so you should let me off the hook

7 assaults on the first offense?
wasnt the guy that ran over the lefties with his mustang also a first offender?

Attached: doubt.jpg (474x267, 13K)

if this works for the shit that clanton pulled your legal system is already fucked

>Oh okay then. Guards let this man free.

Wtf America?

He tried to kill someone and got no jail time?

We can all now attempt to murder multiple ANTIFA and get nothing worse than probation! Fucking awesome news!

Attached: 1520391193377-pol.jpg (388x393, 90K)

Just wow!

Only good thing is he is wide open for being sued.

Attached: 3AF4A531-2841-4B84-BF39-15A984625321.png (1242x2208, 438K)

all that autistic pol detective work for fuckall

Total disgrace.
The system is broken.
Justice needs to be served.

Justice doesn't exist here anymore and we don't have the stomach to truly bring it back, either

Demorats can do whatever

white privilege

not surprised at all considering we have video evidence of that nigger Deandre Harris beating a man in the head with a club and he got no time at all.

what is needed is people justice, hang clanton and lawyer

>Thailand
why even live?

I wouldnt celebrate to much.
When people realize the Judiciary is not protecting the victims then the victims will start taking the law on themselves

Did his family payoff the victims?

theyre the terrorist wing of a major political party, so they get protection in areas dominated by that party.

hahaha never going to happen here, I'll eat my fucking hat if someone so much as lays a finger on him.

pic related where i live faggot

Attached: 1516649043673.jpg (1600x900, 281K)

FUCKING THIS

Attached: 1528763265172.jpg (500x396, 22K)

Time will tell.

next time ill being a big lock of my own. Accept this bike lock is locked and loaded with .45 acp;)

Attached: 1527573338145.jpg (300x338, 24K)

my friend, time has been 'telling' for ~100 years here. How much longer you need to realize americans are, by and large, cucked to the point of passivity?

I fucking hope everyone he assaulted sues his ass and destroys his family forever

I thought America was supposed to have harsh justice. If I can get away with smashing ideological opponents in the face with a steel bike lock then hell, I'd do it.

Pretty big black pill Annon.
Trump election might signal an uncuckening dont you think?

why do extremists usually go after very small fish and civilians? really makes you think.

Attached: 1451319091333.png (501x585, 173K)

>If I can get away with smashing ideological opponents in the face with a steel bike lock then hell, I'd do it.
Is your name Mohamed? if is not then you are shit out of luck Brit

He's a lefty and he did this in the most liberal state in the country.

That being said, I doubt he will find employment in academics ever again. His life career and dream is effectively over.

these are no small fishes at all, one is a prominent lawyer, clanton is famous now, wtf you talking about

Hypothetically, if Trump were an indication that the masses aren't going to take it anymore, they're still operating 'within the system' to fix the perceived wrongs of the country. If this is the case, then we're nowhere near uncucking ourselves simply because we elected the golden boomer. it will get much, much worse and there is no guarantee that an opposing force of equal weight will rise to counter it

He'll lose his shirt in the civil case.

>His life career and dream is effectively over.
Possible mass shooter, bomber,etc?
If this post ends in 9 He goes for the high score.

Attached: -1527728948102.jpg (600x334, 52K)

It wouldn’t be too much of a stretch to spike/ply him with drugs then ring his probation officer.

no you won't

Are you a Russian expat?

>clanton is famous now
what, among autists on a nip image board?

Nothing less than civil war then?

HE MIGHT HAVE SNITCHED.

See

Never.
That pussy who murdered Heather Heyer will serve life, and people will celebrate.
You people are pathetic. We have the majority of the country on our side.

>willingly strike multiple people in the head with a metal object with the full intent to cause harm
>enough force to break a helmet and put a hole in someone's head
>not even out of defense, just a hit-and-run faggot

30-something year old boys will be boys, I guess

Attached: 1502299124520.jpg (995x589, 52K)

my point isn't that civil war is the country's only recourse, it's that the people aren't willing to stand up and enforce the moral values of the country they live in and, without that willingness to water the tree yourself, the foundational values of that country aren't worth the paper they're written on.

If the 'system' fails to enforce the values of society, it's a reflection of the failure of bureaucracy. But if the people fail to enforce the values of the society in which they live, it's a reflection of the systemic failure of our morality and our right to that society.

Our failure to uphold our own moral values evenly across society and the resultant chaos you see are de facto evidence that we don't deserve it at all.

oh yeah, do you enjoy serving drinks to tourists who are only there to fuck your women?

wishful thinking, Berkley is a far-left city, it's more likely the DA gave him a pass because he sympathises with him

Shut up, Chang.

nice argument nigger

You are wrong about your enemy. I don't think what the guy did to Heather Heyer was right and I don't think what Eric Clanton did to was right either.

If both are not held to justice, there is no law, and you are destroying the social good will of normal centrist Americans like me, who make up the majority. Beware of the silent majority.

seriously, someone needs to start handing out bike locks to all the patriots next time. "Apparently the law doesn't give a shit so have at it"

Can anyone tell me who was the judge who gave him the sentence/deal?

That's incredibly fucked up, 3 year probation for violent assault? Either way though a 3 year probation is gonna mess any career chances in the future cause that shit stick with you

Basically this. If you fuckers are browsing here, start up a watchr or something for your defense fund and lawyer up to sue his ass. If it was him vs the state and they already got him guilty on doing the action, it'll be a hell of a lot easier to get him on whatever charges you'll like. Bonus points for acting like you got autism or something from the incident.

Attached: 1477806427248.png (504x510, 178K)

I fucking knew it. Saw this coming.

Attached: Jew 1532502718239.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

This was between the alameda DA and clanton. The victims are currently suing.

Lawyer here. Do not trust your law system.

lmao
ya man i'm sure people will risk going to prison where they dont get to use social media and watch game of thrones by defending themselves protesting rather than just staying inside and bitching about things

I think this is him

Alameda County Judge Kevin Murphy

Attached: kevin murphy alameda county judge.png (583x816, 807K)

Yeah im sure US universities will black list someone for being a leftist radical

Attached: 1521769638476.png (367x321, 177K)

>him
>not going after the people that allowed this to happen.

>attempted murder
>probation
seems legit move along

sure looks like a kike to me

Fully semi-automatic high capacity assault bike locks are now acceptable carry weapons

Here's the sentence with Kevin Murphy's name on it

Attached: DkGoP1TXgAIEIZI.jpg (1199x588, 80K)

Leftists need overwhelming evidence to be considered bad
Right-wingers need overwhelming evidence to be considered good

Can someone explain why all the charges were dismissed other than Battery and the great bodily injury was stricken?

How do these "deals" work out, do they just dismiss them because it would take too much court time or what?

>implying you or anyone will do anything about it

Oh wow who could have seen this coming?
Hopekeks who think "ha ha we got you!" by simply bringing an agent of the Left to court are naive in the extreme.

You are already in a civil war. Still thinking that there are impartial men in the middle who will mete out proper justice to both sides is seriously stupid.

We made this fck face famous and after his 3 year probation he can go back to being smash bros. with his bike lock...??? Does anyone know, did he lose his job as a professor at least???

>your honor, my client did indeed try to kill 7 people. But is is REEEEEEAALYYY fair to sentence him to jail? Think about his feefees if he loses his career, his freedom and being caged with hardened criminals. No your honor, we should not destroy a man due to an act committed in the heat of the moment.

What does he get if is caught violating his probation? What would it take to qualify as having violated his probation? Is simple drug possession and use enough? Because that sounds kind of easy.

>did he lose his job as a professor at least

Yes he did

He has rich parents though, he doesn't have to work a day in his life

This... Because everyone except leftist know they are retarded or act it. They are like babies and want to count on everyone knowing it!

We need cosa nostra

What are the chances he's an FBI informant now and they kept him out of jail to make sure he can still spy on Antifa for them?

If that's not a leftist kike i don't know what is...

Somebody find out the terms of his probation so we can bait him into violating it somehow. Might be the only way to get his ass locked up.

Attached: E5DD7F8E-07C5-4450-855C-E170B8157610.jpg (852x480, 56K)

Exactly, give it a few years and he'll be a lefty hero. He'll be teaching politics and his books will be required reading. See the weather underground and black panther movements, Nelson and Winnie Mandela were no saints either. You will never get fairness from the left, they can do the worst things imaginable to you and get away with a slap on the wrist and street cred. The only way to fight them is to make sure you win, don't get hit on the head, don't get isolated and wear a fucking helmet

What's it like being a lawyer in Germany?

>He has rich parents though, he doesn't have to work a day in his life

In other words, he is gonna spend the rest of his life writing books about what happened and appearing on talkshows with Oprah or Ellen Degeneres

And this is his lawyer.

Attached: maxresdefaultggggggt.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

You stupid faggot, the "centrists" as you call them just voted entirely for a democratic candidate in the reddest district of Ohio. Even they know you fuckers are deranged and need censored/prosecuted/shut down in general.

>implying half the people in antifa aren’t already undercover feds/plants
>implying the rogue wing of the fbi isn’t shielding antifa and their antics in order to apply pressure Trump’s voter base and undermine his ability to govern

Attached: 54EA2E9D-9B8E-4BDD-89D0-313C28D2C217.jpg (408x424, 49K)

This is a good thing. The only thing he's doing to teach is hand jobs at Ting Ting's Massage Parlor.

His lawyer might have gotten him a reduced charge for pleading no contest. Also he might of snitched. That is a lot to have it dismissed to simple battery.

Didn’t he already violate his probation?

American justice is even more fucked than ours

Hasn't the whole anti white gook from NYT showed you anything?
They don't give a fuck. He'll get a job at some far left university

he should be in jail

lucky faggot

this

Every time I see something like this, I have a strong feeling that this was posted by a disenfranchised working class westerner who probably lives a significantly worse life than an upper middle class Thai dude.

Attached: Glow.png (800x600, 193K)

When?

He fucking got off with a misdemeanor??? What the fuck guys this is a miscarriage of Justice.

I understand you're angry but if anyone in here gets the bright idea to try to screw with a judge then I would suggest not doing that, for that is a bad idea.

>lucky
Truth is, the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: 1533263178705.png (889x499, 219K)

What Sriracha guy shoulda done immediately after all this, when he got his contrast done, is start pissing his pants. Claim erectile dysfunction. Numbness in bilat LE. These are things that aren't easily tested for in diagnosis. But they mean a lot in damages for a civil case.

Attached: 1516833339167.jpg (720x540, 40K)

Your honor, ever since the attack I can only be sexually aroused by anime.

Christopher Cantwell got 7 months in jail, denied bail, probation, an ankle bracelet and 5 year banishment... all on unproven claims of pepper spray. This fuck batters 7 people and gets practically nothing.

Anarcho-tyranny.