REMINDER TO STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM S O Y

This will happen to YOU:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqpdH38l7fU

Attached: 1520212129165.jpg (2728x2128, 535K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atX-yFN-lNA
da.luckyvitamin.com/p-2825193-onions-ready-to-drink-meal-cacao-14-fl-oz?locale=da-dk&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=fpl&utm_campaign=googlebase_NL&scid=scplp181556&sc_intid=181556&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzK_bBRDDARIsAFQF7zNwKIjL-gTW3DUgYmlDnePKnUl4ocwG0Y1NLQvB-NpK2UuVoL_CcLMaAmC0EALw_wcB&LanguageCode=DA
youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking so᠌yboys

reminder

Attached: J U S T.webm (438x438, 2.75M)

Attached: ss+(2018-07-24+at+10.16.19).jpg (263x260, 33K)

That’s sad desu

cosmo was always a disturbing individual

Attached: cosmo.webm (516x436, 2.84M)

youtube.com/watch?v=atX-yFN-lNA

fucking kek

Attached: 1527484080720.jpg (247x204, 9K)

>STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM S O Y
...and onions, basedboy.

Im sure now that onions is turning men into demons or ghouls.

i think its more of a mental illness problem than onions. You have to be really autistic to speed run a game no one cares about every second of your life knowing you would never be famous or rich.

In theory, a bit of onions during a growth spurt might make you a bit taller
In practice though, asians aren't very tall

that genuinely made me sick.

wrf I love meth now

Attached: lindsey-vonn.jpg (1500x1000, 174K)

Its a bio weapon its not onions and its not ideology

Attached: 456654654456654654.jpg (800x600, 176K)

F U C K M E ! ! !

da.luckyvitamin.com/p-2825193-onions-ready-to-drink-meal-cacao-14-fl-oz?locale=da-dk&utm_source=googlebase&utm_medium=fpl&utm_campaign=googlebase_NL&scid=scplp181556&sc_intid=181556&gclid=Cj0KCQjwzK_bBRDDARIsAFQF7zNwKIjL-gTW3DUgYmlDnePKnUl4ocwG0Y1NLQvB-NpK2UuVoL_CcLMaAmC0EALw_wcB&LanguageCode=DA

THATS SHITZ REALZ!!!

What the fuck did I just watch...

Attached: 1526521979698.jpg (640x627, 17K)

fin.

Attached: 1501761679870.png (329x404, 166K)

They never learn

Stay the fuck away from sitting on your fat ass and playing video games all day.

good advice, lol. Had a heart attack at 32 because of this

That's bad, but eating a retarded plant diet, worse even- soya, is beyond the beyond retarded. Looks like hizRhers teeth are about to fall out too, one of the many benefits of a plant only diet for humans

youtube.com/watch?v=4nf7wAMwfrw

Were these not mean't to be Nazibeans, did they do something to them?

Wait, the word onions isn't censored in this board anymore?

you can get around the filter by putting an empty spoiler tag in between the word. s[spoiler][/spoiler]oy

>Ambition
>Gaming

Into the trash.

Continue speedrunning, white man.

Attached: 1513710764334.png (501x502, 116K)

FInally, something to look forward to.

noice bong, you are a true wizzard

Can confirm. It's exciting.

You shouldnt believe everything people tell you, but where smoke is..

>stream suddenly drops and says its been banned for community violations
haha rip

But you're still here, how can I make it fatal?

[spoiler]onions[/spoiler]

you cute

Silica Gel

Doesn't matter, Jow Forums still drinks out of plastic containers for that sweet BPA

Attached: d6xJtZA.png (610x456, 338K)

heroin and cocaine

>not drinking from glass containers
bluepilled

he did this not onions

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

so᠌yboy.

>not drinking from lead containers
its liek you want to live

just like that, yes

It's not just $oy. It's fluoride, plastics, flax seeds, many other plants. I could give you a list but I'm done with this board. No one taught you newfriends how to think. Every debate is full of normies citing social status quos. You need to leave my board and take your stupid memes with you.

All Dr. Seuss hat wearing faggots get the gas.

>Lead
Jesus Christ

I could almost hear the gears shifting and whirring...

It's not the S. O. Y.

Since the end of WW2, your Ruling Class have been deliberately, systematically poisoning you with ENDOCRINE DISRUPTORS.

That is why male sperm count is below 50% of where it should be - in you all. And dropping.

Eating disorders are common because people are unconsciously seeking a way to escape the poisoning.

You are about to be exterminated. You are being made extinct.

The jews are literally poisoning you to death.

And you will do nothing to stop them.

Because you are goyim.

Malfunctioning_robot_butler.webm

Why is he cosplaying Brittney spears?

Please tell me that's not a tranny.
God damn it, sometimes I can't fucking tell.

>onion
nein

Sad but true. You could tell any normie this truth ,and they would lash out at you, and defend their precious Jewish masters

its just as likely it was part of one of facebooks little programs / experiments. like people having their view of facebook filtered. some had positive responses hidden and others negative ones hidden. then later they are like check this shit out people turn into D bags if we fuck with them

maybe they cracked the faggot code and made some users trannys. those facebook adds may be the catalyst. zuckys like yup all we got to do is show you a political article with a headline to the effect of sharia law is coming to the west and then show you a insurance add then ask you if its ok if old men molest your chilrens and bam your a tranny

the painted fingernails were purely for charity...

yes

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 11.58.30.png (581x242, 48K)

why are speed running faggots so susceptible to gender dysphoria? Is it games that change them, or are they playing games because they're fucked up in their heads?

describe. I don't want to see something I wouldn't be able to unsee

He just farts.

[spoiler]so᠌y[/spoiler]
did it work?
I didn't want to see living corpse farting, so thanks

Some say it's because of obesity epidemic. But then you look at buttfeed video when they take testosterone tests. It can't be accidental

>I wouldn't be able to unsee
You are a huge dramatic faggot.

I can deal with gore, but I have phobia of faggot shit. Yeah, say I'm a faggot in closet, whatever. It's just disgusting to me.

>
Seriously? That's pretty hardcore, do you have a family history of heart problems, or were you perhaps being sedentary to an extreme level compared with your average neet, or is this just what every one of us will have to look forward to in 3 years' time?

Why is he so dark around his eyes? Some kind of nutrient deficiency or drug abuse?

Attached: 1516995458749.png (1040x605, 706K)

why do almost all trannies have autism?
It's really hurting their "it's not a mental illness" argument.