JEWS ARE NOT BIBLE JEWS

Modern jews are faggots who worship any pagan deity they wish at a whim. They are descended from Cain too and hate the Israelite (white) race. They control every institution too, including Rome, which when “””antisemitic””” turns its hatred to Israelites, not Pharisees.

Attached: 20B1A731-39B9-4A22-AA47-D1D37AC2D0F5.png (256x256, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
scribd.com/document/9361032/Appendix-III-Adamic-Man-Israelites-the-Ethnos
scribd.com/document/9361039/Identity-II-Kenites
scribd.com/document/21278115/Cain-Satanic-Seedline-Comparet
freepdf.info/public/ebook/Gale_William_Potter_-_The_Faith_of_Our_Fathers.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=qxxM-UZhZT0
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Gale
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom
youtu.be/7Qfr1_fea7M
youtube.com/watch?v=smZwG-auxC8
youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak
youtube.com/watch?v=oVnzUzahqoY
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F
mysterium.com/mithras.html
youtube.com/user/818encino
youtube.com/watch?v=5u4lPgn73oc
youtube.com/watch?v=I625zPMQ4r4
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8eKxVCFoUk
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age
youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priesthood_of_Melchizedek
youtube.com/watch?v=3vWcP0sFhC0
youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk
youtu.be/ELwmUVc7ReA
biblebelievers.org.au/hittites.htm
archive.org/search.php?query=jewish encyclopedia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=U4SyFme7e5g
youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

Can you give me an example of a modern day Israelite?

A jew is a person who practices the religion of judaism and anyone who attaches judaism to race is a zionist shill.

modern _____ are not ancient _____
fill in the blanks, faggot

Fact 1
>according to jewish law, jewish heritage is passed down the mother's side.
>Jews claim to be descended from Abraham

However, DNA analysis shows that for Ashkenazi jews, the X-chromosome is European, the Y-chromosome is Middle Eastern. This means they are the produce of relationships between white women and middle eastern men

What this would mean is that by jewish law, not a single Ashkenazi is a "jew", and therefore does not inherit the seed of Abraham, or the Abrahamic blessing

Attached: 1504008910832.png (636x493, 251K)

What's the difference between zionism and Israeli nationalism?

Nothing. Israel is illegitimate and Zionists are the most evil people on earth.

Zionist (originally) means someone who believes modern jews descend from Judah.

Shut the fuck up you dumb moron.

If this is going to be a thread on the topic of Jews and Romans I have a question that I havent researched into yet-
Why did the Romans permit Jews to practice their religion in their society when they had their own religions carried over from the Hellenic period? I know that they were so successful because when they conquered a territory they would leave the original inhabitants to there ways but they were "part of rome" even if they werent in the city and its this that separated them from the Greek city-states. But what is it about the jews or what was their role in being allowed representation in a society that pre-existed christ? Im at a loss.
Sage because Im a knowledge-less faggot asking to be spoonfed

Attached: 1521895581706.jpg (520x737, 255K)

No Shlomo, us whites are not kikes you fucking faggot. Sage.

Romans installed (((Herod))) an Edomite jew into power in Judea. He then proceeded to diversify the place. For some reason Rome was always in cahoots with the Edomite jews.

Attached: EC2A708A-53E9-4DA8-B09C-2F2F844C9DC4.png (800x533, 313K)

>Israeli white race
Found the eternal Anglo.
Israel is a nation of people that broke up into twelve tribes, one of those being Judah which is where the name Jew come from. Ashkenazi are mostly eastern European descendents of Khazars. Palestinians are more semetic than Ashkenazi.
The Romans unironically respected Jews to an extent and more or less left them alone because 1. They practiced an old religion and the Romans valued conservative values and 2. The Jews fought back instead of taking a beating like the new kids on the block Christians who took martyrdom seriously.

There's nothing wrong with stealing the land of Muslims and bombing Muslims.

The problem is AIPAC and influence in white societies.

It's not immoral to steal and humiliate an inferior race (Arabs), however it is extremely immoral to interfere in the banks an media of European nations.

Attached: 1514251232950.jpg (1298x2898, 836K)

Attached: 1528794087020.png (1384x396, 91K)

Attached: 1526845311334.png (920x832, 871K)

Attached: 1522098274368.jpg (1178x2776, 746K)

>the Israelite (white) race

Attached: 1533126934239.jpg (1170x742, 72K)

Attached: 1504004656789.jpg (1354x6148, 2.56M)

Attached: 1516260793669.png (1260x1288, 1.55M)

Attached: 1531145171559.png (1050x1136, 780K)

Attached: 1513501138749.png (1446x1236, 1.02M)

Attached: 1527109471973.png (1304x916, 1.26M)

You’re all Edomite kikes descended from Cain.

If you believe in the Shekhinah you are not a Jew. If you permit others to preach about the Shekhinah without rebuke you are a garbage Jew.

the pagans were and are white jews worship not thor or any pagan god but rather they worship satan and engage in child sacrifice.

Attached: 2021.jpg (2208x1242, 245K)

>For some reason Rome was always in cahoots with the Edomite jews.
From what Ive read jews are as old as ancient egypt which predates macedonia, even alexander got off his horse and bowed to some kike. How long have they been influencing financial gain? Why the fuck is this the recurring trend in history? Jews being merchants and following expulsion? Thank you for your answer, maybe I can do some digging myself and find out. Ive also wondered personally to myself if the ancient greeks were kikes just due to the fact these fucks are so ancient everything I read basically involves them moving around the middle east and to the west. I know they didnt start monotheism until they were exported to babylon and even then monotheism goes back to Zoroastrianism so is everything just a copy of a copy? I know Im asking a lot here so sage cause Im a useless faggot but fuck is it infuriating to not know why there so much bias in favor of jews? Ive listened to a talk from a guy named David Ross depicting Jesus of Nazareth as a Northern Invader and I thought that was a decent explanation of things. Civilization starts south and drifts north, the claim to inheritance being first come first serve and then jesus saying before abraham I am, other examples including the Cain and Abel story where Abel is younger but gets favor from god. Its tricks the whole system that society was playing at at the time to flip into what is deemed "morally" right based on justifications at the time. Idk Im at a loss, if Im setting myself up for ridicule at least it be at the cost of learning where Im wrong.

Adamic Man, Israel and The Ethnos by Arnold Murray
scribd.com/document/9361032/Appendix-III-Adamic-Man-Israelites-the-Ethnos

(((Kenites))) by Arnold Murray
scribd.com/document/9361039/Identity-II-Kenites

The Cain Satanic Seedline by Bertrand Comparet
scribd.com/document/21278115/Cain-Satanic-Seedline-Comparet

William P Gale - The Faith of Our Fathers
freepdf.info/public/ebook/Gale_William_Potter_-_The_Faith_of_Our_Fathers.zip

Dr Wesley Swift-The Adamic Race Becomes Nations
youtube.com/watch?v=qxxM-UZhZT0

Dr. Wesley Swift sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Swift

Bertrand Comparet sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archive_Comparet

William P Gale sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Gale

James Wickstrom sermon archive
archive.org/details/CPM_DSCI_Archives_Wickstrom

kingidentity.com

scripturesforamerica.org

covenantpeoplesministry.com

christogenea.org

shepherdschapel.com

Attached: ait1enhanced.jpg (350x385, 39K)

>The Jews fought back instead of taking a beating like the new kids on the block Christians who took martyrdom seriously.
Yeah I know about the christian martyrs and Ive got a book on the jewish revolts but I havent cracked it much because the introduction describes them as something glorious for having survived to this day whereas the Romans did not and I felt a bias creeping up so i shut it. Maybe Im being a bigot. Very unsure at this point.
Gonna keep saging until Im not asking stupid questions

Jesus was an Israelite, not an Edomite jew.
I didn’t want to admit it at first but this is probably the true faith. It’s the only Christian sect that’s honest about who the ethnicities are and coexists with modern science.

Attached: 9A9E8BE4-8BE2-448A-88D2-D910369E1803.jpg (299x197, 28K)

>Jesus was an Israelite, not an Edomite jew.
Well right there must show how much i really dont know or how much Im still under the influence of (((other))) tales. Was always taught jesus was one of the boys until his boys betrayed him, and then jews stopped being gods chosen people and he chose everyone else. Grew up in a Jehovahs Witness household so? Am I misled? Dont we all read the same bible granted the kings james version and the new world just being the phrasing? I feel like if I asked the difference between Israelite and Jew Ill be here the whole thread asking questions (like I already am) and I understand the want to not answer or go over things that may be seen as basic. But This post seems to have info I can dig into and do my own reading if not. But if anyone wants to lend a hand by all means feel free

Attached: 4FB25A47-D271-475C-AA6A-A6B49F8A8E74.jpg (800x768, 322K)

Try reading "The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit" by E. Michael Jones. It might have a different bias but at least it isn't full of Jewish arrogance. Here's a video that might shed some light. The answer you're looking for could be as simple as trade/money. I'm off for the night.
youtu.be/7Qfr1_fea7M

Top mental gymnastics to prove that Jesus was somehow "white" and "not a Jew". Even the original Desert Tales says that Semites descend from the same ancestor and Arabs appeared latest in the 5th century BC in present day Jordan and Israel.

Thank you. Plenty of breadcrumbs I can follow to research on my own. Definitely a big help

Thank you as well, I appreciate the help!

Nope. Jesus was a chinese buddhist. Why do you think all the earlier years of his life are missing? Because he had gone to China to learn buddhism. Trust me. It's true.

WE

the hebrews/semites were white, of the r1b haplogroup. Those who call themselves jews today are NOT semitic.. they subverted the religion after the 10 tribes were deported and the temple fell.
Read Josephus, carefully and with an open mind with no preconceptions

also, hebrew = Iber/Iberian, celt/iberian peoples.

I know I said this was a big help, and it definitely is, but this video opens up more questions than it answers and I feel completely turned on my head. I knew there was a Roman cult that Diocletian wanted to subjugate the people to, but I had no idea it was that cryptic nor did I know how deep that cow worshipping part of the bible would rabbit hole. I can certainly go off searching and reading/watching on my own but if youve got anything more you can drop please do. It explains (((coincidences))) like these in pic related. I thought I didnt know anything before but I at least thought I had made my way somewhere deep into the water. And its like Im looking back for the first time and I can still see the shore. Is there any savior? Whats up with the Daevas/Devas? This thread is populated with my stupid questions and Im back for round 2 because holy shit do i feel retarded

Attached: 6af56afe872911b8cd53818c8d5daf32f85e7d1cc654d4085edc958735b50bf2.jpg (1595x2068, 2.49M)

yeah they are caananites, didn't you read the bible ?

Attached: 465754686578.png (657x527, 385K)

youtube.com/watch?v=smZwG-auxC8

Attached: 3546345654.png (584x512, 215K)

I just went through an entire Western Civ I class from day 1 to the 14th century and nowhere did I get a whiff of anything like this.
Sage for unrelated bitching

It would make no sense for Nordics to be Israelites unless the climate was radically different in the middle east 2500 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=FKplabTRuak

Attached: 2314635674.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Please do not bury my question with BS posts of pepe frogs.

Because
Titus 1:16 King James Version (KJV)
16 They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

Titus reportedly refused to accept a wreath of victory, as he claimed that he had not won the victory on his own, but had been the vehicle through which their God had manifested his wrath against his people.

Attached: 1232345435654.jpg (736x815, 35K)

>the Israelite (white) race
The absolute state of christcucks

Attached: 1525100253125.jpg (640x654, 88K)

The Ancient Romans and Jews (The Jewish War and Revolt) - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=oVnzUzahqoY
And
youtube.com/watch?v=quTXwTjgfc0
Varg was imprisoned for child rape and was born and raised in the middle east.

Attached: 123235434543.png (800x800, 122K)

You threaten and posture yet at the end of the day your own boisterousness elopes with your surroundings and thats the reason you are here.

Attached: 1245354.jpg (1920x1281, 406K)

Follow vargs advice and soon enough youll living in mud fucking huts

Attached: 3546467564.jpg (1000x800, 279K)

You're lucky I still can't fall asleep in this nasty heat. Anyway, I feel your pain but I don't have clear answers myself. I was just reading more on the Mithric cults of Rome and there doesn't seem to be much connection to Iran other than in name. However, the Roman depiction of Mithras slaying the bull appears to be connected with the zodiac. There's a lecture set by William Cooper going over a lot of secret societies and cults called "Mystery Babylon" that might shed light in regard to that. I believe the first two or three lectures (out of forty or so) go specifically into this ancient celestial religion that's found in Rome, Greece, Egypt, Babylon, and possibly even before then.

Bill Cooper, Mystery Babylon - All Episodes -: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL11E33A6AEEB2674F

Here's the article I was reading relating to the Mithric cults of Rome:
mysterium.com/mithras.html

tl; Dr Mithras slays the bull (taurus) as a sign of the end of the Age of Taurus (the beginning of the Age of Ares, sometime around 2,000 B.C.).

This zodiacal mystery religion has been my starting point since the symbolism, cults, and practices seem to extend pretty far and are still relevant today. If I had to guess, given that many of the stars in the zodiac look nothing like what they are meant to represent, these stories and symbols are encrypted occult knowledge like most symbols and religious teachings. You'd be surprised at the kind of shit you can find. Some of this stuff is either being proven accurate today or is being taught as so through false science, who knows. Here's another channel you can spend half your life on: youtube.com/user/818encino

Shut the fuck up you new world scum, you have no cultural heretage and your own religions, only some jewish bullshit that poped up in Europe in last 2000 years and destroyed Rome, while us Europeans have real pagans and real pagan traditions that go back thousands of years and are older than your fucking countries, HEIL PĒRKONS!
youtube.com/watch?v=5u4lPgn73oc

Attached: 1529600631049.jpg (635x629, 132K)

and what if you are wrong?

Attached: blackface_3910.jpg (298x409, 22K)

My ancestry and culture stretches back over millions of years yours on the other hand is as you said 2000 years old and imposed.

Attached: 1243324534.png (998x535, 746K)

What if your wrong?

Attached: Janu-magiskie-rituali3.jpg (765x510, 131K)

your ancestry and culture never achieved anything significant though

im not your bullshit psuedo intellectual culturalreligonindustrial machination that is corpocratic run by an oligarchy of families over a couple thousand years is as you yourself stated bull shit and only 2000 years old.
You see this [BASEMENT] thats what your culture produces, Cannibalism practiced on children.
MY culture is far older and written in the very fabric of reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=I625zPMQ4r4
I am not a member of the abrahamic religions it goes further back than that.
I don't think you know which culture I am...

Attached: 344576546.jpg (1024x576, 273K)

Satanists call themselves Jews.

get fucked satanic kike. this is irrefutable truth. it's also blatantly obvious past a certain point of research. jews HAVE to genocide and persecute whites, because you cocksuckers stole our identity. only after you've bred us out of existence with nigger hordes will your claim seem halfway believable.

>Here's another channel you can spend half your life on
I'm pretty sure I'll be obsessed with this shit until I die because every time I learn something it makes me doubt what I "thought I knew" before. Its like these 2 right here perfectly symbolizing it right now
I know I should read and decide for myself, which is what I'll inevitably end up doing but holy fuck does it make me lose footing. I honestly don't know how to respond. Mithras myth connects to Zoroastrianism which predates Christ, and with Christ being depicted in ways that promote the Mithras cult I'm honestly unsure of what to believe because holy shit am I retarded.
>If I had to guess, given that many of the stars in the zodiac look nothing like what they are meant to represent, these stories and symbols are encrypted occult knowledge like most symbols and religious teachings.
I'll remember that in case it comes in handy when I'm reading further, thanks for the Bill Cooper links btw, he was a good guy.
I've been editing this post for like 10 minutes I don't think it can get any worse/better so fuck it, at least I'm honest.
BTW switched to my computer from phone because necessity

now your getting it welcome to the real world outside the matrix.
youtube.com/watch?v=Z8eKxVCFoUk

Attached: 214635674.jpg (788x699, 54K)

Checked. Embrace the schizophrenia.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Astrological_age

Paganism and Christianity's teachings come from the same place, they are far too similar. Our History is at least fake as today's media, distorted and destroyed by the same types of snakes that rule over us now over a period of thousands of years. If you wouldn't trust today's journalists, what does that say about the rest of our recorded history?

By the way, that's the media's game. They're playing the long game by writing history, and what are we doing? Don't take this as a blackpill, look at the big picture.

Bro can you at least answer me why you're devout on the bible despite what I said before? Maybe it can help me
>Mithras myth connects to Zoroastrianism which predates Christ, and with Christ being depicted in ways that promote the Mithras cult
>Embrace the schizophrenia
way ahead of you, lock me in for the ride champ

See here
youtube.com/watch?v=EBK5aKOr2Fw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Priesthood_of_Melchizedek

Attached: 456568678.png (584x512, 212K)

Thanks for posting this.

youtube.com/watch?v=3vWcP0sFhC0

Attached: 345342435.png (584x512, 216K)

Its about Control and Fraud.

Attached: 45243534.jpg (788x699, 54K)

one of the deepest redpills in tldr;

The World is controlled atleast from the ages of Rome, by Satanic Papacy and Zionist Sabbatean order. They are hiding the truth, knowledge of life & science from previous golden ages, that what was preserved also in Land of Khem, Egypt. After Rome, hidden by royalities. They are the deceivers that created atleast todays christianity (piso christ) and veiled humanity into darkness. We are again rising in the ages with awareness. It is time to awake and realize what we really are.

>We are eternal spirits bound to our bodies
>(((they))) keep us in the dark by hiding truth, by this system, by sins, lies and science.
>Ancient bloodlines like Aldobrandini,Breakspear ruling vatican & jesuits
>they claimed people of the earth to their imaginary kingdom through three trust (three crown); 1455, romanus pontifex, 1481, aeterni regis, 1531, convocation.
>Through these three trust, cestui que vie is name of our enslavement. Wich is also 6,6,6 (symbol of material bound) when translated in latin.
>Level of awareness in humanity goes trough cycles and we have much less time to go through this cycle and it's ages than normally, that is why development has been so fast, that is why people are awakening to truth right now, we entered new age that is kicking in

Realize what you are, key to it is within. Body is just material plane that you borrow from earth. Through sins you bound thyself more into it, broke your boundaries. You are piece of life, piece of god that wan't experience bigger part of it. Through material ways it find not that expression. There is truth hidden within religions, within words to those who are ready to see.

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

GOD is figurative word. GOD is energy, source, consciousness that includes everything and beyond. You are also part of it. All the religions are teaching about this truth, hidden within words to those who are ready to see. Are you ready?

>youtube.com/watch?v=wM0IKLv7KrE
>youtube.com/watch?v=97FhauH1J58
>youtube.com/watch?v=FSmdSw9eEIA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZP5HmM0UxQs
>youtube.com/watch?v=FY74AFQl2qQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=Yimor2jRmCA
>youtube.com/watch?v=UyyjU8fzEYU
>youtube.com/watch?v=zqrpKUTMXgY
>youtube.com/watch?v=dAc_2tBu0T0
>youtube.com/watch?v=B3GjKTtSRrQ
>youtube.com/watch?v=QKvvaURUSvk

With these you can enter the rabbit hole. This is most important redpill. Redpill of life.

There is always lunging to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

Attached: nikola tesla.jpg (1920x1080, 212K)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself trough materialistic ways, sexual ways, trough drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy trough own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself trough sexual ways, materialistic ways, trough parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Trough that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Trough physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What ((they)) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals3.jpg (3864x3072, 3.06M)

Pic related. those 7 circles are called the seed of life.
One interpretation i saw is that its meant to symbolize the creation week, or symbolize the same as the creation week does in the bible
The center being conciousness, that expands to the circle. The conciousness then moves to the border of the circle where it expands again creating the second circle and so on until you got the seed of life. the 6 days of creation around the 7th one, God, the seed of life or whatever you want to call it.
By connecting the points of intersection you gain the (black) cube, as above mentioned symbolizing the material world and as such Satans rule.

I have to say here that the 6, and all these patterns are commonly seen as a positive symbol as it is the blueprint of creation of life, but its only the material part of this, and according to the Bible the source of temptations, the Satan's, which we should work on overcoming with our spirit.

Attached: seedoflife.png (236x225, 33K)

satan (associated with saturn) meant something like "obstacle". everyone had his own satan. someone who incites him to do bad things, a bad habbit, an addiction, anythinghe should overcome. only later satan became a figure of his own.

6 is the number of man, and his weakness. greed, egoism, egocentrism, all the materialistic desires, and i believe of this plane existence in general (the earth is tilted 23,4 degrees, or if you count from the other direction 66.6 degrees, life, on this planet at least, is made of carbon, the 6th element, with 6 protons, 6 neutrons and 6 electrons. 6 directions in the material realm, north, south, west, east, up and down, 6 sides of the cubes. Think About how molecules and icecrystals form in hexagonal shapes. saturn being the 6th planet with hexagon on its northpole). 666 is going over the top with the materialistic desires, pursuing and desiring only those and making you follow the path of satan.

The black cube of satan is a symbol for this material, 3 dimensional realm, and the time we fear is running out, which will let us die, and which causes us to do harm to others in order to lead a better life ourself. by this the black cube also symbolizes time and death without either we wouldnt have these earthly desires causing us to do evil.
The 666 could also stand for the dimensions of the cube, 6x6x6, entrapping us in the 6, our weakness and temptations.

We should strive to overcome (our) satan, proof we arent easily corrupted wether satan is just a symbol or a real entithy. So while this world isnt evil itself, this realm of existence kind of makes the corruption a lot easier. When people worship satan, they dont worship some deity or enthity. they worship this material world, the materialistic egoistic desires, and themselves.

Attached: cube7.jpg (1605x944, 543K)

>seen
Just started reading the link homeboy gave me,
>Mithraism arose in the Mediterranean world at exactly the same time as did Christianity
Guess I've still got my lord and savior
At least until the next "revealing truth" knocks me out from under my feet. This thread has been great

False news to promote the "Jews are not a race" and the "Good jews exists" in under to undermine the White (Aryan) race.

Sage

mmm that rape apu is mine now

Galatians 3:16
For Christians the abrahamic covenant ended with Christ Jesus.

Jews aren't (((Jews))).
Wow, how long did it take you to understand, user?

Zionists believe in the establishment of a jewish state in mandatory palestine.
that is 99% of all non practicing jews, who are like 50% of all jews in Israel.
the rest are orthodox who kinda bieleve the same thing but are more radical and dont associate with zionism.

>modern day jews are not actually the jews

nice work user, how long did this discovery take?

Attached: 1533461024776.jpg (650x480, 101K)

Why is it that the whole struggle is to get people to understand your viewpoints but you don't reward discovery?

Jews are not Hebros, not even semitic

>"The question whether the Jews of today are in the main descended from the Jews of Bible times, and from them alone, is still undecided" (Jew. Enc. X (1905), 283)

>"They are predominantly brachycephalic, or broad-headed, while the Semites of Arabic origin are invariably dolichocephalic, or long-headed" (Jew. Enc. X (1905), 284)

>"Some anthropologist are inclined to associate the racial origins of the Jews, not with the Semites, whose language they adopted, but with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, whose broad skulls and curved noses they appear to have inherited" (Jew. Enc. X (1905), 284)

>"Much turns upon the preliminary question whether contemporary Jews are of the same race as those mentioned in the Bible" (Jew. Enc. I (1901), 619).

>"As is at present accepted by nearly all anthropologists, the shape of the head is the most stable characteristic of a given race" (Jew. Enc. IV (1902), 335)

>"The cephalic index is expressed by multiplying the width of the head by 100 and dividing the product by the length.The broader or rounder the head is, the higher its cephalic index, and vice versa. When the cephalic index is above 80 anthropologist term it 'brachycephalic'; between 75 and 80, 'mesocephalic'; and less than 75, 'dolichocephalic"' (Jew. Enc. IV (1902), 333)

>"On an examination of the figures in this table a remarkable uniformity of the cephalic index of the modern Jews will be noticed....nearly 90 per cent are between 81.5 and 83 ...Another remarkable fact is the striking absence of the dolichocephalic type, which is characteristic of all the other modern Semitic races" (Jew. Enc. IV (1902)

>"What is worthy of notice is the small percentage of dolichocephaly—only 1.58 percent—and the large preponderance of brachycephaly, 76.48 per cent" (Jew. Enc. IV (1902), 334)

>"The cephalic indexes from which this curve was obtained were those of Jews in various parts of the world" (Jew. Enc. IV (1902L 331)

2/3

>"The most important problem suggested by a study of craniometrical results concerning Jews is the relation of the type head of the modern Jews to that of the ancient Hebrews and to the modern Semitic skulls. The pure Semitic skull is dolichocephalic, as may be seen from a study of the heads of modern Arabs, Abyssinians, Syrians . . . . The only way the type of the head may change is by intermixture with other races. If the ancient Hebrews were of the same stock as the modern non-Jewish Semites, and if the modern Jews are their descendants, then a pure dolichocephalic type of head would be expected among the Jews. As has been seen, all results of craniometry prove that the Jews are brachycephalic, and that the dolichocephalic form is only found among them in less than two percent of the cases" (Jew. Enc. IV (1902), 335)

>"The relation of the breadth of the nose to its length, known as the `nasal index,' has been considered one of the best means of distinguishing the various races of mankind" (Jew. Enc. IX (1905), 339)

>"The nose is generally the characteristic feature of the Jews, who have, on the average, the longest (77 ram) and narrowest (34 mm)" (Jew. Enc. I (1901), 619)

>"Some authors show that this form of nose is not characteristically Semitic, because the modern non-Jewish Semites, particularly such as are supposed to have maintained themselves in a pure state, as the bedouin Arabs, do not possess this characteristic nose at all. Their noses are as a rule short, straight, and often 'snub' or concave. Luschan holds that the hook-nose is by no means characteristic of the Semites, and contends that the number of arched noses that are found among the Jews is due to ancient intermixture with the Hittites in Asia Minor. He shows that other races also, as the Armenian, for instance, who have a good portion of Hittite blood in their veins, have hook-noses" (Jew. Enc. IX (1905), 338)

3/3

>"Some anthropologists are inclined to associate the racial origins of the Jews, not with the Semites, whose language they adopted, but with the Armenians and Hittites of Mesopotamia, whose broad skulls and cuffed noses they appear to have inherited" (Jew. Enc. X (1903)

>"Moreover, a portrait of one of these Hittites taken from a sculptural relief found on the tomb of an Egyptian Pharaoh clearly reveals what looks like a typical modern Jew." (Jew. Enc. VI (1904), 427)

All encylopedias are available at archive.org.

of course jews are jews.

the envy towards our ethnostate must stop, you have failed to be multicultural and it will be forced down your german throats.
suck it Hans. and stay mad forever.

First time doing this, hope it comes out right, if not I'll give it another go- figure I could save you time in the future or to help other anons spread info quicker/easier

Attached: Jews Are Not Hebros.png (1322x921, 144K)

June 18, 1666 - the day Sabbatai Zevi became the false messiah of the Jews.

>Rothschild
>Illuminati
>Freemasonry
>Jacobins
>Communism

The truth is out there.

Dun nun nun nun nun

DOOO DEEE DOO DOO DOO DOO

youtu.be/ELwmUVc7ReA

Attached: i_am_666-retouched-a.png (800x800, 1.04M)

Thanks user, that's good. Here's the link where I originally stumbled on the info. It's a good read and contains a bit more than I pasted. I wanted to focus on the source, The Jewish Encyclopedia, rather than have anyone try to dismiss it all as nonsense from some crazy "christcuck". You know how they do. Cheers.

>WHO ARE THE MODERN JEWS?
biblebelievers.org.au/hittites.htm

>Oh, and should you decide to verify any of these facts, you will find them in your local library in the 1901-1905 edition of The Jewish Encyclopedia. So, please, do read on.
Thank you for the link provided, I added it to the pic, figure its worth adding any info

Attached: Jews Are Not Hebros Archive.png (1322x921, 154K)

Good thinking. All the encyclopedias are available at archive.org and for the record, I've verified most of the quotes on craneometry.

>The Jewish Encyclopedia
archive.org/search.php?query=jewish encyclopedia

This pic will be useful when idiots start with the "kike on a stick" bs. Jews might be jews, but Jesus was not.

I think I might be able to help some of you.

A few years ago I met a rogue rabbi who taught myself and others about an inner Jewish secret called kabbalah.

It is basically the Jewish version describing the the method and process of achieving illumination, it's got their own kind of chakra chart that goes into much more depth and detail than the yogic system.

The rabbi was an enlightened wizard, he had the ability to extend his energy into your body, his students sit around him and they all get super high like they are on acid and ecstasy off his aura, some experience Kundalini awakenings and spontaneous movements from being around his concentrated psychic energy.

He was wise, everything that came out of his mouth seemed pure wisdom filled with love and compassion,
there was even a cocky guy there that loved to challenge the rabbi, everytime though he would be dismissed and made light off by the rabbis superior wisdom and intellect on matters both spiritual and physical.

I have since parted ways from the rabbi, i was only around for a year, but in that year I felt like I learnt more about myself and the world than i had my entire life.

However despite all this positivity I left, the vibe got culty and it turned into a kind of spiritual echo chamber, despite the pure wisdom I found flaws, alot of the what sounded wise on the surface and seperate when put together in a doctrine leads to enslavement.

A few common faults\bullshits were.

No planning of the future, the present being the only important moment.
We need to make the world one!
You have lifetimes to work on your soul.
The renunciation of the world and its affairs for the pursuit of an invisible spiritual realm filled with ecstasy beyond your wildest dreams. (Which does exist, but when looked at logically may be nothing more than a self induced hallucination as a result of using meditive proceses that hijack the nervous system and pump amps of bioelectricity into the brain.)

Attached: images.jpg (268x355, 32K)

We WUz Israelites and shieett

I bring this up because from this experience I know the Jews are definitely a highly secretive cult possessing the keys to illumination of higher realms and many hidden meditation process that enable them to have psychic abilities and enhanced mental and emotional intelligence.

It's been 5 years since I parted ways and every day my mind is consumed by kabbalah, the Jewish, why they have been hiding it and what their plans are.

I have reached two conclusions, they are either the earth's greatest light keepers and they have kept the secret safe during a time of man's great ignorance so they produce the doctrine that will lead to man's next step of self evolution into a new dimension.

Or.

They are an evil old cult using what was once common knowledge from previous enlightened civilisations to go around on a god killing spree untill theirs is the last god/religion left and when this is finished they will reveal the name of their true God satan and by that time we will all be weak bitch ass cutureless, knowledgeless basedboys submitted to unimaginable torture, if this is the case I speculate the average Jew has no clue their high priest satanic overlords are feeding them false light doctrines made to overthrow civilisations rather than help bring equality and fairness as promised.

To anyone who wants to know how to defeat the Jew, I highly suggest researching kabbalah, it is what holds them together so tightly and is the source of their power and inspiration for everything they do.

demonic activity
Possessed rabbi

Only by overcoming your own sin will you conquer reality idd. But its hard to do. We all have a certain way we like to zhoot cum.