George Washington’s Vision of America

>George Washington was a man of faith and prayer. The following is an account of George Washington's vision from an old soldier, Anthony Sherman, who recalled it in 1859 and gave it to Wesley Bradshaw, a writer.

>The vision depicted three great wars on American soil. The first was the revolutionary war, the second was the civil war and the third was a war yet to come. Sherman informed Bradshaw that the vision would soon be confirmed by a second war in America. This came to pass two years later when the Civil War broke out in 1861.

>Washington received the vision at Valley Forge in the bitter, cold winter of 1777. The revolutionary army was facing its darkest hours and most difficult challenge. The bitter cold, disease, and starvation was on the verge of destroying the army and all hopes for independence.

>Sherman's account of Washington's vision was reprinted in December of 1880 by The National Tribune, the U.S. war veterans' paper, and on December 21, 1950 by The Stars and Stripes.

>Anthony Sherman, was in Valley Forge and received the report of the vision first hand from George Washington. Sherman recalled:

>You doubtless heard the story of Washington's going to the thicket to pray in secret for aid and comfort from God, the interposition of whose Divine Providence brought us safely through the darkest days of tribulation.”

>One day, I remember it well, when the chilly winds whistled through the leafless trees, though the sky was cloudless and the sun shown brightly, he remained in his quarters nearly all the afternoon alone. When he came out, I noticed that his face was a shade paler than usual. There seemed to be something on his mind of more than ordinary importance. Returning just after dusk, he dispatched an orderly to the quarters who was presently in attendance. After a preliminary conversation of about an hour, Washington, gazing upon his companion with that strange look of dignity which he alone commanded, related the event that occurred that day.

Attached: file.png (1280x840, 1.81M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l7iVsdRbhnc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1523444403410.jpg (1920x1080, 386K)

>This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be disturbed, that it was some moments before I found language to inquire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

>By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being before me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

>A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took possession of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed as if it had become filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarefy, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impossible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

>The First Peril – The Revolution

>Presently I heard a voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly, I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissipated, and I looked upon a stranger scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world - Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

>“Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as before, `look and learn.' At that moment I beheld a dark, shadowy being, like an angel, standing or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Europe. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

>The Second Peril – The Civil War

>A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows in sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn,' I cast my eyes upon America and beheld villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

>Again, I heard the mysterious voice say, `Son of the Republic, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word `Union,' bearing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, `Remember ye are brethren.' Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

>The Third Peril – America's Judgment?

>And again I heard the mysterious voice saying `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: From each of these countries arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole county and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of sword, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

>Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shone the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were will nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, closed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

>Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, `Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious!

>Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright angel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: `While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word `Union,' he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, `Amen.'

>The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, `Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union'. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and destiny of the United States.

>This ended General George Washington's vision and prophecy for the United States of America as told in his words.

thoughts, Jow Forums?

>George Washington was a man of faith and prayer.
He was a freemason you retarded fag.

Attached: generalgoy.png (532x268, 126K)

>reads nine words
>responds with image macro
>doesn't read rest
not representing your country's intelligence too well

Im not here to represent intelligence you fucking kike.
The truth is all that matters and its obvious that your mutt country is a big social experiment.
With all these owls and pentagrams in washington dc , probably the only nation designed by luciferians for luciferians.
My job here is done. I warned you and now its up to you to do whatever you want to do.
Peace , fag.

Do Americans do it in threes?

Ive heard you like penises in your anus, and so does your mother.

when a thread is made with content that you're expected to read in order to formulate an intelligent reply, and you literally only read nine words before sperging out and refusing to continue yet you insist upon replying like an absolute brainlet, how can anyone attribute any amount of respect to your intelligence, let alone you as an individual?

Attached: Washington's Prayer.jpg (1650x2100, 1.15M)

Freemasonry is scapegoated by the Jews on purpose and YOURE THE BULGARIAN KIKE FAGGOT. TOO BAD ISRAEL IS GONNA GET BOMBED SOON BITCH.

Attached: 1531592670939.jpg (610x826, 93K)

Attached: 1529509302289.jpg (2128x1416, 2.65M)

>At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other.

George Washington for saw the scourge of niggers in every urban area! But we have not yet been relieved of this scourge...

Prove that from his writings.

Haha u buttmad schlomo luciferballlicker ?
Shove your intelligence up your ass , you're going to hell unless you repent of your faggotry , kikes.

Attached: 153kikes.jpg (848x1480, 298K)

did you even read the tenth word of the first post in this thread before completely mentally shutting down and refusing to read any further? sad!

You're posting a Jew as if someone should listen to what he says? It's misdirection Moshe, but you already know that. Too bad your shilling is in vain. Everything you do is in vain and the karmic energy you're putting out in the world is going to punish zionists worldwide tenfold. You know that right? Saturn will fall, the cube will be shattered, central banking is finished and Israel won't exist soon enough.

Interesting.
Our national poet, Aleksis Kivi (born 1834), told in his Seven Brothers book, a similar vision. He used the words "watch and explore" as Satan took one of the main characters to a "ride" around the moon. He saw Europe and America, amazing cities where buildings were made out of boot leather (=shiny and expensive material). He told about two towers that gets hit and crumbles down, while him and Satan couched in the midst of the smoke. He also saw "Great Turkey" rising and destroying "everything". Human families driven from one end of the world to another. Then at the end of the trip he descends down to the earth "on a piece of boot leather" and where is written "Greetings to the brothers of Jukola, "with full hand", as this is a prophecy of things to come".

interesting as fuck, would love to learn more. any chance you know of an English-language translation of this? "watch and explore" resonates deeply within me in a way I cannot articulate or explain

There is, but quick search didn't bring full text online. The book is translated. This part is "Satans boot leather towers" where one of the brothers is suffering delirium from heavy drinking. :)

If you truly had any knowledge of this you would have read George Washington’s letters in which he very clearly stated that the Illuminati had been infiltrating freemasonry.
You’re here to push a narrative and to sully Washington’s image. It will not work while you sit in the presence of historians.
Try again next time.

checked, thanks finnbro, will definitely look into this soon. few things fascinate me more than studying strange coincidentally overlapping narratives across cultures and how queerly predictive they often seem to end up being. of course it helps to also be in something of a delirium from heavy drinking :)

any chance you could point myself and our Bulgarian friend here toward a good starting point to look into this? I've recently been on an American history bender and would love to know more

So what you are trying to say is the 3rd war is coming and literally the 4th Reich will become reality after the libshits and shit skins are dealt with?

Sounds pretty damn comfy. Can I move to America?

Yes. Nothing proffitable about faggot satanists.
>jew
>karma
The shit youre talking about will never happen , heathen fag.

>George Washington was a wizard

Why do Americans believe in folklore like it's real?

I think Aleksis actually was on that trip and used drinking just as a cheap explanation for it in the book.
He did spend the last of his years on an asylum.

I think George Washington's trip is also legit. That's how it seems to work.

You might also be interested in Emmanuel Swedenborg's books. He was the last "master of all sciences", as after that period sciences progressed so much, that it was impossible for one man to have that title anymore.
So, he was a man of science and one day he just met an angel who showed him Heaven and Hell.

youtu.be/l7iVsdRbhnc

Look at the layout of DC. Its all Sacred Geometry.

America is a legendary nation.

You can not deny it.

Attached: 1024px-10kMiles.jpg (1024x736, 156K)

there is Truth in literally all folklore. even if it's not literally historically accurate lowercase-T truth, it is Truth in the sense of true statements and sentiments that have withstood the test of time. it would be foolish to disregard any such Truths, to dismiss them out-of-hand based on lack of literal demonstrable evidence or whatnot. instead of trying to determine whether or not the words are "historically accurate," force yourself to peer deeper into yourself and see if the words Truly resonate with you at a deep level. obviously it's more difficult when the origin of the folklore is of a culture other than that of your own, but it doesn't mean that, with sufficient deep contemplation, your mind will be unable to resist the resonance of the Truth contained within these tales

Yea my fifth grade history teacher told us about this shit, kinda cool

many things happen in threes

neat I'll definitely add these to my reading/researching list, thanks again

>>Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shone down from above me,
You guys are going to get nuked :o

>the second revolution was all about the Rothchilds setting up a privately owned central bank (Federal Reserve) in America and the Freemasons helped them achieve this...Washinton was just another Rothchild puppet who fell for the satanic kikes tricks.

yes but only if you help retake california

>fell for

"One of the greatest tragedies is that every man thinks the limits of his vision are the actual limits of this world".
- Can't remember who said it.

Snopes says this is not authentic.
The tale of “Washington’s Vision” was penned by Charles Wesley Alexander (1836-1927), a Philadelphia journalist who published The Soldier’s Casket, a periodical for Union veterans of the Civil War. Writing under the pseudonym “Wesley Bradshaw,” Alexander authored several fictional “vision” or “dream” pieces featuring historic American figures which were published as broadsheets and in various newspapers during the Civil War and were later offered for sale through advertisements in the pages of The Soldier’s Casket, with the artificial separation between the real Charles Alexander and the pseudonymous “Wesley Bradshaw” allowing the former to unashamedly laud the latter’s works.

bump

I told this story here a few days ago here but I'll tell it again because it's so fresh in my mind.

about a year before my grandmother passed away she had a near-death experience, rushed to the hospital and literally on death's door. my mom was at her side and witnessed her mother there in her hospital bed speaking to her dead relatives, saying no no no, it's not time for me to go yet, get out of here, etc.

she recovered from the experience and although her health was worse than ever, she still remained nearly entirely lucid for about another year. in that time she took her son (my uncle, mom's brother) out to dinner. this son of hers had basically estranged himself from the family years prior (long story) but she tried once more to make amends with him after her near-death experience (of which she remembered nothing). it didn't go well and he rejected her, which saddened her of course, but she gave it one last try.

after that, she made it through one more family Christmas, when the whole family (aside from said self-estranged son) came home to see her as usual. she was thin as a rail but nearly sharp as ever. aside from her physique you could hardly tell how her health had worsened since her near-death experience.

the February after that Christmas, my mom and I were out of town for medical reasons. my mom was the one who had taken care of her mom for years as her health had gradually declined. we were out of town for a couple of days, and my grandmother passed away peacefully in her sleep. after contemplating it long and hard, my mom recalled that her mom was present when HER mom died, and it fucked her up for life, she explicitly wanted to avoid passing that pain onto her only daughter.

(continued, almost done)

so my younger brothers and I met up for the first time in awhile recently and over drinks I mentioned how crazy it was that our Grandmother specifically chose when to pass. my brothers, studying for med and dental school, told me I was retarded, Science says that's impossible. we got into an intense argument over the whole thing but in the end they refused to believe that our Grandmother had come back from the brink of death specifically to make one last attempt at mending things with her son, to experience one last Christmas with the family, and then to pass on peacefully literally as soon as her daughter that had been taking care of her was out of town for a brief period of time. one of my brothers is studying neuroscience and apparently The Science Doesn't Support Any Of That, despite it being plainly evident to anyone who can put two and fucking two together.

the whole thing saddened me greatly because I thought my brothers were smarter than that. I thought they could look at evidence and come to obvious conclusions, but no, they think that the current state of Science is the be-all end-all and if phenomena doesn't fit into its holy sacred framework, it's nonsense and should be immediately disregarded.

I hope as they get older they'll come to understand, but I doubt it, sadly

>Snopes

Attached: stop.png (666x666, 687K)

just remind them of the power of placebo effect
the mind can influence the body beyond our understanding

I think that alone is too profound of a statement for either of them to comprehend, and though I've heard it several times before and have already assessed it to be true, seeing it written out like that again fills me with an intense feeling that I can't accurately describe, a kind of wonderful feeling of comprehending that I can't fully comprehend, being able to see the light shimmering through the part in the curtains while remaining unable to part them and stick my head fully through. I know the Universe is fractal in nature, and we exist within merely another iteration, another onion-skin layer of reality. just as the cells and subatomic particles that comprise us are unaware of their greater role in existence, we too cannot comprehend our greater role or purpose in life.

yet--and I mean this in the most humble of ways--I feel like I have enough of a sense of place in the world that I KNOW that I don't, that I CAN'T know, can't understand, beyond a certain threshold, and I'm OK with that. nevertheless, it pains me to see friends and family unable to begin to comprehend the inherently incomprehensible nature of reality, to be humbled by the gravity of it all.

I get that the nature of Man is one of reasoning about his environment, learning how it works, and using that framework to live an optimally happy and productive life, yet I feel that we weren't always as sure about the nature of reality as we seem to be today. we've lost a sense of wonder at the unknown, an ability to know that we don't know it all and in fact CAN'T know it all, and that that's perfectly acceptable.

I like this post
that being said, do not use that kind of reasoning with your brothers
literally just show them stats on placebo drugs and ask them how placebos work
they'll be forced to acknowledge the power of belief or to acknowledge their lack of knowledge

thanks, I'll keep that in mind if it ever comes up again, and I apologize to all for devolving this thread into blogfaggotry, loosely connected to OP as it all may have been. hopefully someone gets something out of it; weirdly enough, I did

>Kekistan flag
>Snopes
Are you for real?
Newfag or shill?

no worries
i think your post outlined many people's "awakening" of their beliefs
there is more than we know

most likely a simple troll, yet I actually don't doubt anything the Snopes assessment says... aside from the fact notion that it was just a guy making shit up for the sake of making shit up. sometimes when you write, truth just starts flowing from your fingers and onto the screen or page, or stone tablet for that matter. how else could the intensely autistic Jewish race have persisted to this day, were it not for the words of prophets to guide them and tell them to stop spreading diseases by buttfucking each other and eating certain foods that they were too dumb to figure out how to prepare hygenically, etc.?

Neat