SAUDI ARABIA vs. CANADA

Whomst is /ourcountry/?

strawpoll.me/16237684

TIME TO DECIDE!

Attached: Flag-Pins-Canada-Saudi-Arabia.jpg (400x320, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau-defends-apology-and-105-million-payment-to-omar-khadr/article35623594/
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/injured-former-soldier-blasts-us-for-khadrs-release-from-guantanamo-bay/article4592023/
nationalpost.com/opinion/michelle-rempel-why-would-trudeau-pay-khadr-10-million-before-having-a-court-weigh-in
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1525700181472.jpg (750x990, 132K)

You lost an ally this week, America. I hope you enjoy your muslim brothers. We will pave a nee path forward and destroy all you pedo-worshipping cucks once and for all.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-00-30-28~2.png (1433x976, 269K)

alhamdulillah!

Attached: mbs zucc.jpg (750x422, 92K)

What's that, cuck? Can't hear you from so far away

Attached: Trudeau.png (960x193, 202K)

this is pathetic and at the same time extraordinary. no country on the planet sucks the dick of both the Jew and the Muslim as furiously as muttlandia

what a weird fucking picture. Im still trying to process it.

Attached: 1522867543229.jpg (520x737, 255K)

Canadians may be assholes, but Saudis are the most evil people on Earth.

So somehow I think Canadians are our bros.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 8.35.53 AM.png (1500x1446, 1.53M)

Part 2

Zucc got mogged hard by BASED MBS

Attached: mbs zucc1.jpg (975x568, 88K)

Zucc got Zucced at Zucc HQ.

Attached: Go away leaf.jpg (600x400, 51K)

Can an American explain why America is siding with the people who attacked them on 9/11 rather than Canada? Did Canada also fly planes into New York and the Pentagon? Yes, Canada helped burn down Washington, but that is 200 years back and was in self defense. But 9/11 was just a few years back.

Attached: CgP6u28WcAAQNfi-640x480.jpg (640x480, 70K)

Attached: usa2.png (725x729, 430K)

lol that's fake news, Saudi Arabia apologized and they've changed. Jailed or executed all the people in the government who were responsible. Besides, everyone knows the hijackers were using Canadian passports. YOU guys let them into YOUR country

Even thou I hate mudslimes but this time My vote goes for saudi arabia for raking leaf

Unreal

>SAUDI ARABIA vs. CANADA
LOL.

Attached: faggot leaf against Saudi Prince%0A.jpg (1875x722, 323K)

Who cares any country who buttfucks degenerate leaf gets my support. Canada is the epitome of faggotry and sjw bullshit

what i miss

is it war?

If you let the Saudis cuck you, you win.

Kek Trudeau BTFO

Picking anything but Saudi Arabia is Jow Forums choice.
As effectively this country is Israel's bitch now.

>what i miss
THIS...

>Implying ISIS isn’t directly funded by the USA?
lel

both need to be nuked

Good lord lmao, I've never seen a gayer looking shitskin in my entire life

>I've never seen a gayer looking shitskin in my entire life
Turdeau father was Cuban.

Attached: TRUDEAU'S EYEBROWS FALL OFF DURING G7 SPEECH-June.2018.png (633x428, 304K)

I can’t believe America are picking Islam over Canadians who fucking hate liberals and degenerate religions.

I used to love ameribros but today I realize they’re just here to piss off nonexistent liberals.

I love that picture fucking hilarious

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-123438.png (1080x1920, 113K)

>over Canadians who fucking hate liberals and degenerate religions.
lol there aren't any. stop lying, kike leaf
>when your prime minister literally dresses up as the people he's replacing you with for halloween
top kek!

Attached: Trudeau Halloween 2016.png (1122x594, 1.07M)

>I used to love ameribros but today I realize they’re just here to piss off nonexistent liberals.
MAYBE AMERICANS ARE PAYING YOU BACK FOR THIS SHIT....

REMEMBER few years ago Canadian Gov under leadership of that massive faggot Turdeau gave over 10 million dollars compensation
to a fuck who killed American medic and wounded another American soldier.

Trudeau defends apology and $10.5-million payment to Omar Khadr.
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/trudeau-defends-apology-and-105-million-payment-to-omar-khadr/article35623594/

Injured former soldier blasts U.S. for Khadr’s release from Guantanamo Bay.
theglobeandmail.com/news/national/injured-former-soldier-blasts-us-for-khadrs-release-from-guantanamo-bay/article4592023/

SO US NOW WILL LET CANADA BE FUCKED BY SAUDIS.....LOL

Attached: Omar Khadar.jpg (1200x819, 175K)

>which muslim is /ourmuslim/
Gee, can’t wait to vote...

President Trump's friend and ally HRH Crown Prince Salman.

Attached: Slika zaslona 2018-08-08 u 09.09.02.png (1438x644, 328K)

>I used to love ameribros but today I realize they’re just here to piss off nonexistent liberals.

>MAYBE AMERICANS ARE PAYING YOU BACK FOR THIS SHIT....
Michelle Rempel: Why would Trudeau pay Khadr $10-million before having a court weigh in?
Omar Khadr stands convicted by the American government of the murder of American Sgt. Christopher Speer, and of other charges related to terrorist activity.

nationalpost.com/opinion/michelle-rempel-why-would-trudeau-pay-khadr-10-million-before-having-a-court-weigh-in

By paying that terrorist fuck over 10 million dollars Canada delivered hugs slap in the face of AMERICANS.

Attached: It's Happening.jpg (794x768, 111K)

>hundreds of leads come to joke about kikes and niggers here daily

You can’t be serious you god damn troglodyte

Enjoy your Islam oil overlords

Except, no it's not, that title goes to California. That is where it all started and keeps getting worse.

anything but the LEAFS

israel, saudi arabia, even Satab himself but never the LEAF

those are all americans hopping the border to buy your cheap alcohol

Enjoy letting your dog fuck your wife!
>tfw bestiality and cucking is legal in canacuck

Attached: laughing anime girls.gif (1336x1358, 2.34M)

And thus it begins. (((Their))) plan to divide the last remaining free countries of this earth. Implying all Canadians are virtue signalling faggots, ameribro? Judging by the voices of this board, the plan has worked quite effectively. Siding with the kings of Islam over your own brothers.

S.

jebem ti mater bosniak

Both muslim countries need to be glassed tb h

Muttnadians aren't white

Attached: canacuck.jpg (496x521, 273K)

This entire controversy is making me want to convert to Islam.

You must be Mexican

>Both muslim countries
Montreal and Toronto are full of Jews. Vancouver is full of Asians. Muslims have ZERO power in Canda and will probably turn against Canuckistan because of this controversy.

This is the side you chose. Remember that in 10 years when deerborne Michigan is the new capital of the USA.

They are both Semitic. they have the same nose.

I love it when you blow me baby.

English fucker, english

Attached: buddies.jpg (582x768, 120K)

Nah I'll sit this one out
Canada is a big boy and supposedly good at apologies
Besides, fuck drawing sides when nobody will tell me what is actually going on, reeks of manipulation

I’m on canada side, but we need to kick worst kind of people out of Canada. Muslims are not to be trusted. Quran encourage Muslims to fool the non-believers.

...Just what the hell happened to Canada in the past 20 years for it to become a leftist bastion? I remember the conservative trad Canadian families I met in Ireland when I was 6.

lol okay Yah'ah'ha'rhod
Canada is a Mossad-Islamic terror state. Prince Salman is trying to kill and jail terror funders.

Attached: Slika zaslona 2018-08-07 u 12.23.39.png (676x574, 236K)

>SAUDI ARABIA vs. CANADA

Attached: monkey_knife_fight.jpg (820x460, 64K)

>what is actually going on,
this is going on...LOL
and this...
and this...
...and image related is going on.

Attached: Facts about Canadian LGBT bitch jailed in Saudi Arabia.png (2045x1222, 1.11M)

he gets farther and farther away every time i see this picture, fucking kek

Attached: canadian coping with his country.png (808x805, 516K)

I will not support Saudi, but Canada needs to see the cost of pretending to think that they are a major world player. If they think they can play hardball with the US, then they should be able to easily beat Sauds. If not, then they should shut up and just accept the new NAFTA

Reminder Canadians are not a united people. If we were, there wouldn't be a Quebec. There wouldn't be the question of separation not only with Quebec, but with Alberta, BC, and the prairies. The spirit of Louis Riel still haunts Canada.

>tfw day of the rake might happen in your lifetime
hope the US opens a foreign legion of some sorts, wouldn't mind raking some leafs my self
we'll see who's the shitposter then

please guys, i beg you canadians to vote more and more radical trudeaus into the office in the future so that war might be an actual possibility
i want to put you out of your miseries and be a hero for doing it ASAP

Canada wanted jailed women’s rights activists removed from saudi jails (where women’s rights are ACTUALLY needed)

Saudi Arabia flipped out and took back people in schools, hospitals and want to close down trades, plus a lot of other garbage like propaganda about Canada on their tv stations

Ya Jow Forums fell for this one hook line and sinker, and many such cases

>leaf cucks crying when nobody takes side on their stupid SJW games and acts like they're being bombed while the US just watches
Fucking cucks holy shit.

Attached: 1531346181575.jpg (777x665, 49K)

>what the hell happened
Anglos were looking for someone to sell property to before retirement in the post war years. Brought in lots of Scots and English, but also lots of shalom sandniggers. Shalom sandniggers took over city council and various positions in gov't, began bringing in salam sandniggers. Also, there's the most Canadian thing of all - not being like 'dumb Christian Americans, so they embraced any degeneracy so long as they thought Americans would hate it.

PS, Toronto has more jews per capita than New York but this terrorist targeted the 'Greek' neighborhood. Makes you think. Also, the head of Can intelligence is a shalom sandnigger.

Attached: 42Kg.png (1407x277, 116K)

Why do Arabs have shit-tier hair genetics?

quebec just needs to be it's own place. I am sick of having to deal with the fact that some Canadians are autistic about speaking french

>but Canada
LEAF FAGGOT DID THIS TO YOU, TO AMERICA:
HERE....
and here,

Attached: image.jpg (620x348, 117K)

Attached: Pubehead Sandnigger II.png (569x511, 466K)

>Riel has received more scholarly attention than practically any other figure in Canadian history.[2]
>when your most famous son is a literal who to the rest of the world

Attached: pepe laughing.jpg (2000x2000, 974K)

Saudis don't swarm sneering onto any news article or thread where something shitty happens to America and then ridicule us. But I bet every American here has witnessed Canadians do that. Payback day is here.

>giving women the right to vote
>a good idea

I would support Canada over cut dicks

>Canada wanted jailed women’s rights activists removed from saudi jails
They were in jail for a reason, so᠌yboy.
Here's to Saudi Arabia funding the separation of Quebec. One nation, two peoples, no longer.

Ah I see, so it well and truly does not involve us in the slightest
Good luck Canada, I'm sure you'll manage

>Payback day is here.
Check this out...

>being a feminist in the year 2k18
day of the rake cant come any sooner

Quit being such a pussy, we deal with MUH RAKE every time we post, even if it’s legitimately true, a good argument or even slightly agreeable

unironically trudeau's father, pierre trudeau, who was prime minister in the 1970s, started all of this

his vision, which he called "the cultural mosaic", was to turn canada into a shitskin, minority-white nation

looks like his son is trying to finish the job

Attached: trudeau_thatcher.jpg (620x465, 130K)

Also Canada is rightful khalistani clay

>They were in jail for a reason, so᠌yboy.
here is the reason, (image related)

too late for that now bitch
remember that one time you called me a cuck? yeah i still haven't forgotten

You don't understand mon ami, there's more than Quebec that speaks French. The heritage of the Metis fades, but there are still French speaking peoples west of Ontario. The problems of Canada might have scarred over but these wounds are always ready to rupture.

Canada was in the fucking wrong you faggot. You had your ambassador or whatever go to another country and try to tell them what to do. Fuck Canada I hate Canadians so much you're such a worthless people.

As a conservative leaf. Please pull the plug, i hate what my country represents .

welcome to the world of having 'allies'
>dont help you when you need help, and you have to bite your tounge
>when they need help and you do the same, declare it betrayal and say that inaction is automatically supporting the other side

can we meme MBS to convert to Christianity

I unironically just want to go back to how life was under Harper when we didn't import masses of third worlders and didn't pretend we were the world's virtue-signalling police.

Attached: 1445668602377.jpg (1013x767, 74K)

>Fuck Canada I hate Canadians so much you're such a worthless people.
REMEMBER THIS WHAT THEY DID TO AMERICA,
check posts linked in this post:

Do whatever is necessary to win the next election, even if the PC party is headless and a shadow of itself. If it's lost to Trudeau again, like his father before him, then it all breaks down and becomes every province, every town, every family for itself.

>check flag
You're country is still Israel

Saudi Arabia and Canada are both poison
The Saudis allow an invading army into the kingdom. That is against the law of Allah. They are allies with the Israelis. They are degenerate hypocrites spending their national oil money on decadence and evil. They are enemies of their own people, protected to stay in power by ZOG.
Canadians are fucking cucks allowing invaders from anywhere in the turd world in to live on the largesse of their welfare system and turn their country into the very turd world from where the invaders originated. They are weak and deserve to be destroyed.

You lose with both of them. Dar al Islam on one side, and on the other globohomo jihad.

>there are people voting for saudi arabia instead of canada
>the literal state of this board

Attached: let the women drive next time.webm (854x480, 2.13M)

>I unironically just want to go back to how life was under Harper when we didn't import masses of third worlders

Attached: tenor[1].gif (360x284, 1.53M)

What do they even want us to do, get SA pissed at us as well so they don't feel so alone?
Canada is like a really shitty girlfriend

The USA shouldn't offer any help to Canada ever since Trudeau refused help during the Fort McMurray fires. I'm still mad he decided to be diverse and bring in those bushwhackers from South Africa.

Attached: Canadians let a pedo draft sex education - FUCKING LEAF.jpg (2600x3704, 3.25M)

Have you not noticed how much browner nearly every Canadian city has gotten since 2015? They are lying about the immigration numbers my friend.

>>there are people voting for saudi arabia instead of canada
Maybe because of this faggot ?

It’s just a bunch of burgers who take the rake memes too seriously

Why are Saudis so militarily incompetent?