I side with Canada

I will never side with foreign Islamics over my white brothers in Canada. Anyone who does is not an American. Fuck Saudi Arabia and fuck anyone who supports anything they have to say.

Attached: 165726667-1024x1024.jpg (1024x580, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WNw4OlzSKvg
gatestoneinstitute.org/3672/muslim-brotherhood-us-government
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Saudis are based and got dat Arab money
Leafs are cucked and fuck dogs

Pretty much

I say we let the Saudis pull a Pearl Harbor on the leafs first.
Then we can go in and nuke that stupid cube in Mecca.

Trudeau is upset. Your making him lose

>this

omg Canada is being racist and islamapobic!
have they turned into Trump supporters?

I am abstaining.

Canada stop being Islamophobic

Lol looks like that lightweight government by hashtag shit doesn't fly in the real world.

I don't think many Americans are supporting the Saudis over Canada. We just don't care.
We stand to gain nothing by siding with either party aside from Canadian brownie points which don't matter because Trudeau will always hate the US anyway. However, we could lose millions of dollars by taking either side and angering the other. I say we should just let the leaves and jihadis sort this one out.

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

THIS WOULD'NT HAVE HAPPENED IF THEY DIDN'T SANCTION US

If we help our friends they lose.

I wish the US government would listen to the American masses more.

It seems to me that most American citizens can't stand Saudi Arabia, even though American elites consistently kiss Saudi ass.

>Racist and Islamophobic

There are many Muslims who think that Saudi Islam goes too far. Also, the Saudi government is discriminatory towards Shiites.

>I don't think many Americans are supporting the Saudis over Canada. We just don't care.
This, but I'll start to care if these faggot leafs keep trying to force ultimatums on us
>create shady international disaster
>try to drag US into it
Wow such allies

Fuck the Canadians all the way to the bank up until the point someone decides to invade DESU.
Canucks are getting uppitty.

And thus it begins. (((Their))) plan to divide the last remaining free countries of this earth. Implying all Canadians are virtue signalling faggots, ameribro? Judging by the voices of this board, the plan has worked quite effectively. Siding with the kings of Islam over your own brothers.

Always remember you sold out your blood for money, literally fucking Jews.

S.

Remember when Saddam was in power? "Someone has to stop him!"

More recently, Trump has deemed Assad to be a threat … so why is he being soft on Saudi Arabia?

If Assad is a threat, then Saudi Arabia certainly is. I will remind all of you that Saudis did 9/11. I'll just keep mentioning that until it gets through your skulls.

Seriously. The hypocrisy here is absolutely fucking mind blowing. America has troops all around the world. America is infamous for being the "world police". Why should Canada mind its own business? When was the last time America kept to itself? We didn't even invade Saudi Arabia. We just suggested "You guys probably shouldn't treat women like livestock."

their are people siding with the saudis over canada here because of the shitty leaf meme? jesus i'm starting to underestimate the newfag invasion of the election even more.

Attached: 1532215671545.jpg (322x322, 15K)

Based

Agreed

Nigger detected

Another nigger detected

Yet another nigger detected. Board chock full of them and their mudslime shills tonight

Seriously this has shown how far amerimutts will go to coddle their 9/11 creating overlords in israel and sa

The jewgle bot has you

>Anyone who does is not an American.

So why do you support Trump?

Canada probably should of minded their own fucking business for starters. Also how does it feel to lose out on over 100 billion in investments Canada thanks to Trufaggot?

Canadians are smug assholes who sanctimoniously criticize the rest of the world and then hide under our skirt whenever it bites them

for their own good and ours it's time for tough love
we shouldn't intervene and the leaf/sand niggers should figure it out themselves

This actually reminds me a lot of chinkleaf subversion
I think this is a coordinated D&C operation courtesy of Beijing

Attached: 1521768823729.gif (1080x1080, 504K)

Fuck the Saudis, their fucking branch of Islam is the one that caused 9/11 and they fund groups that fucking want to kill Americans. Israel might be shit and be need to get rid of, but fucking hell, the Saudis are one of the biggest threats right now

This. Thousands die on their own soil from them and America still stands with them?

Most of you are good, but it’s day of the grill for the 400 lb incels who don’t side with us over Islam

Hi, nigger

Yeah, it's the smart move for Americans not to do anything here. What do they have to gain from "defending" Trudeau against his own virtue signalling gone awry?

This shit will be forgotten about in a month anyways. Saudi Arabia and Canada are both irrelevant to each other.

We will probably have a new government in 2019 so there's that.

They both suck.

Attached: PicsArt_08-09-04.44.06.png (299x299, 93K)

jews user, it was the jews

And the jews gain what from doing 9/11? All it really did was kill jews

Attached: thinking tits.jpg (465x695, 114K)

money

How did they make money from this?

I reject the false dichotomy that we must choose sides in what is clearly a foreign matter.

the semite that purchased the twin towers took out a huge insurance policy before the attacks, he didnt show up to work that day, funny huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=WNw4OlzSKvg

War profiteering and more support for Israel: "see, this is what we have to live with every day!"

Yeah thats gonna be a no from me dawg. Degenerate feminist commies are not my brothers. Day of the rake for the dog fuckers

would you retard plebbitors stop bumping
>1 post by this ID

Got the American military into the Middle East in huge numbers and destabilized all middle eastern regimes hostile to Israel. Acquired resources for Israel. Set up manipulable governments for Israel. And Jews own the war machine: weapons manufacturing and everything else that goes along with long involved wars makes a small handful of (((people))) a lot of shekels.

Jk I’m completely talking out of my ass but the anti Semite in me would believe all that shit I just made up in a heartbeat if I read someone else writing it

Apparently from insurance. The building was old and in need of being renovated, the area was losing some of its value quickly, and oh look, the dude who possess the tower just signed and insurance against terrorist attacks n shiet

That's what I have heard anyway. Didn't check the info so that's worth what it's worth (does this expression exist in english ?)

The english version would be Take it (or that)for what it's worth, I think.

I'm not going to take a side because Fuck Sandy Nigrabia and fuck Canada because their PM is a fucking girl.

Canacucks are the next Sweden. I can't wait to watch them commit suicide
ENJOY THE SHOW

The west is being infiltrated on all levels by the muslim brotherhood through schools, media, social platforms, and politics under the guise of progressivism with the intent to sabotage western civilization through conditioning and divide and conquer tactics for the destruction of all non-muslims. They are unironically in the process of taking over the world.

gatestoneinstitute.org/3672/muslim-brotherhood-us-government