Do people legitimately think the Saudis did 9/11...

Do people legitimately think the Saudis did 9/11? You guys do realize that both the towers fell in a controlled demolition right? I thought it was common knowledge that it was a CIA/DIA op to get us into Iraq

Attached: 170px-North_face_south_tower_after_plane_strike_9-11.jpg (170x195, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA
haaretz.com/us-news/how-9-11-changed-u-s-policy-toward-israel-1.5168556
youtube.com/watch?v=E7u-rUq-6nE
youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_bN4npltqg
archive.org/details/775291147
youtube.com/watch?v=w0mZaYT4Qx0&t=102s
youtube.com/watch?v=QDKDLWI0NS8
google.com/search?q=exotic energy weapon 911&oq=exotic energy weapon 911&aqs=chrome..69i57.8927j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
drjudywood.com/wtc/key.html
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century
youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw
youtube.com/watch?v=V1VVhrkc4Kg&t=123s
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Giant conspiracies involving the murder of 3000 of you own civilians certainly is an easy thing to keep secret.

Nigger the CIA couldn't even keep MK Ultra quiet.

is this supposed to be a point against my position?

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

>A history of terrorism:
Menachem Begin, Stern Gang, Lavon Affair, USS Liberty, Isser Harel, Avraham Shalom Bendor

>Strategy
Oded Yinon, "A Strategy for Israel in the Nineteen Eighties"
PNAC, pro Israel thinktanks, wished for a new Pearl Harbor, worked for Bush
Benjamin Netanyahu called the Attacks very good for Israel and is the author of several books which call for a global "War on Terror"

>Aftermath
Ehud Barak, was at the BBC headquarter as it happens, names Osama bin Laden before the towers fell
Philip Zelikow, 1998 "imagining the transforming event", 2003 Executive Director of the Commission
Kenneth Feinberg, Shila Birnbaum, Alvin K. Hellerstein, Michael B. Mukasey: litigation of Larry Silverstein, avoided real trials from 9-11 victims, compensation fund, etc.
Bernard Kerik, denied explosives in the vans, got money from Eitan Wertheimer two weeks before
The complicit jewish owned media

1. The MSM along with many others have been misleading the public for sometime now regarding the case of Imran Awan. Imran was employed by Debbie-Wassermann Shultz. The Jewish Zionist shill with direct ties to the Jewish mafia in Florida (recall she told the chief of police "there will be consequences). Check into DWS and here ties to Israel, it's not hard to see where she stand but more importantly who she works for.

2. Rahm Emmanuel paid the ISI for the release of Imran when Imran was employed by Rahm. Rahms father was a code breaker for the Mossad and Rahm himself had to be expelled from the WH by Bill Clinton for his ties to the Mossad.

3. Imran was a pawn of the CIA and the Mossad. The operation he was in involved black mailing many members of congress on the behalf of BiBi and Israel. The fucking Jews own congress in more ways than one.

4. Shills for Israel include Goodman and George Webb are attempting to deflect blame away from Israel. Imran and Huma were both agents of the Muslim Brotherhood. The Muslim Brotherhood is an arm of the Saudi government as well as the Mossad. Look at Prince Alwaleed, Prince Bandar Bin Sultan. Saudi crackdown.

5. Jason Goodman has tried to taint evidence in both cases of Anthony Weiner and Imran Awan while George Webb has filed lawsuits to obstruct the case of Imran under the guise of transparency. Those listed here are known Mossad operatives.

youtube.com/watch?v=IAHGsyt2kZA

Attached: 1519023665967.png (514x1191, 353K)

"How 9/11 Changed U.S. Policy Toward Israel
The United States adopted a black-and-white approach to terror after the September 11 attacks, which boosted Israel"

haaretz.com/us-news/how-9-11-changed-u-s-policy-toward-israel-1.5168556

Attached: 216881.jpg (898x628, 96K)

2 retards arguing against each other
More than 10 seconds of research into the events of September the 11th, 2001 will lead you to questions that only “crazy conspiracies” can answer

~70% of Americans don't believe the official narrative in some capacity or another based on double blind polls so, no, only kikes, shills and dew-point IQs unironically believe it was Saudi Arabia.

The Jews did 9/11, there isn't even a whole lot of room to argue against the fact at this point

I'm saying the CIA couldn't even keep something no one was even aware of quiet do how am I supposed to believe that they're capable and competent enough to keep a global terror event that everyone was suspicious about on day 1 quiet.

I'm saying that I know the CIA covered that shit up. My point was that they're not competent enough to keep a lid on it.

The american people would never give bush the mandate to invade iraq if it wasn't for 9/11

PLEASE lookup Christopher Bollyn. If after any one of his lectures and/or reading his book you still somehow believe 9/11 was a legit attack by a hostile nation for...what, our ties to Is real I think is the bullshit they try to spew?, then you are hopeless and you should leave never never land. Your body isn't ready for the real world and you should remain plugged in.

I believe it was an inside job, hence OP

They didnt keep a lid on it, we figured out exactly what happened

That's my point

You are all doomed to get 9/11 wrong until you start to realize what's actually going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=E7u-rUq-6nE

>~70% of Americans don't believe the official narrative
Citation needed

>IT WAS THE SAUDIS
>LET'S BOMB IRAQ
>this retard was re-elected

Murricans.jpg

Evidence that the Saudi's have some kind of influence over the yanks I'd say.

Wow what a stupid fucking video. I was hoping it was going to claim hulk hogan and macho man did the deed, that would've been less retarded

Fucking this

and that's why they let the Mossad handle it.
And they fucked up anyways, and a bunch of them got arrested.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA

The Americans love getting fucked in the ass by Saudis for that sweet oil

I like this pasta but you should include the phonecalls to Brussels that Lewin made as well as the weird voicemail in Hebrew his wife received.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_bN4npltqg

It’s fucking simple, the Jews, niggers and fags did it

Hollow steel girders, so hollow and weak that an airplane can punch a hole through them.. Also hollow and very fragile to melting. Plus the design, all outer walls are load bearing, the interior is completely open to the center column. Then you add typical skyscraper building sway stress and snap.. But maybe it was Israel/neocons who knows.

What is it you think we don’t know user? lol
The only “lid” on any of it is that you’re supposedly a nutter if you don’t buy the official narrative. That’s some tight ass lid, huh?

don't tell ryan I gave you this

the "saudis did 9/11" meme is a limited hangout. We all know (((who))) really did it.

Here am I thinking it's possible to take down a building by flying a 737 into it.

Silly me.

>archive.org/details/775291147
thx senpai

What's MK ultra i keep hearing about

worse is yet to come

Attached: cd4ed5a262.jpg (420x282, 26K)

Just climbing and crawling in exposed asbestos for the sake of art, Goyim!

Attached: israeli_art_in asbestos_911.jpg (435x525, 35K)

>"Three Wars"

Attached: 11222811_863416450415082_8229091420334795999_n.jpg (600x900, 73K)

>"hunger - man devours man - evil extends to the sea and the Americas. Rationing infimo daily diets and death by extenuacion"

Attached: us-hunger.jpg (600x900, 100K)

t. wasn't even old enough when it happened to remember
fuck off kiddo

You worthless retards aren’t worth the time arguing with.

>Europe will call America will fall. Russia will fall on her and she will suffer terrible discrepancies. Do not confuse with American termination. Argentina will feel the broken body.

Yeah, the US will die, and so will Russia (civil war?)

Attached: 055b10.jpg (600x900, 83K)

It’s pretty weird realizing kids don’t remember the two towers. Everyone in America.. the world recognized those buildings. And yes fucking terrorists took them down. I feel so fucking sorry for kids growing up now. They don’t realize how free and happy America was before that.

Just to clarify, this one says
>Freedom of America will loose it's light.
Monument will be attacked twice.

that's what happend, US is not so free anymore after 9/11

>The Americas will bleed. Europe bleeds. then each idea will see a sun of light. America will see the truth. Argentina will be light.

notice how people in the picture point at Russia

Attached: russia comes.jpg (600x900, 101K)

>Cellist without chello in Russia he will be. He will say and will do and January will fall. Then war

Who that might be?

Attached: t5ojmr.jpg (600x900, 119K)

>MUH PANCAKES

well, that didn't take long, just first search and This person pops out, seems like a fit lots of connections, close to the president, hope they know what they are doing

Attached: welp.png (1450x780, 210K)

They kept the Lusitania silent for almost 100 years. What is your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=w0mZaYT4Qx0&t=102s

It was Mossad.

Attached: 1533641921361.png (519x399, 301K)

2000s was the craziest period of this country ever.

obviously was an inside job to have an excuse to send army to iraq under the support of the whole mourning nation

(((controlled demolition)))
youtube.com/watch?v=QDKDLWI0NS8
google.com/search?q=exotic energy weapon 911&oq=exotic energy weapon 911&aqs=chrome..69i57.8927j0j1&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
drjudywood.com/wtc/key.html
Dustification, negro!

Attached: 1l8thn.jpg (423x348, 13K)

you dont think its strange they all fall the same way?

bump for H.A. Goodman

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

jfk assaination has been kept under wraps pretty well

fucking saudi and canada ruined the lives of americans.

>you will never be able to cross the border again and simple state American to get through.
>you will never be waved back into your home nation

We were bored man and hated every thing.

Finally we agree on something!

BASED

Glad to see (((Philip Zelikow))) has been added to this pasta

saudi just threatened to do a 9/11 style attack to Canada

Attached: saudi canada threat.jpg (750x1024, 147K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century

"this process of transformation is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event - like a new Pearl Harbor."

It was 19 Saudis bro. It was Saudis because US gobment found a passport. So it was Saudis. That's exactly why US is bros with Saudi Arabia, but invaded Iraq and Afghanistan after 9/11.

Not to encircle Iran, oh no, nothing to do with jews owning you US goy cattle and sending you to die and bleeding your money for Yinon plan.

It was dem stoopyd azz Mudzlems from Sawdy Ayerabia.

Attached: 1485215705792.jpg (1196x856, 137K)

THIS.

Once you've read the (((Yinon Plan))) ALL the middle eastern wars make sense.

Also the magic passports that survived the crash, most those hijackers turned up ALIVE

Attached: yinonplan.png (720x872, 310K)

>keep secret.
>6 gorillian results for 911 conspiracy on google
yeah, no-one knows, shhhh

youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw

Bro LeBron James's a BEAST. Dude's a fuckin beast did you see him dunk on McNiggerson last night, dude's a fucking BEAST. He's a BEAST.

Also fuck them modzlems, fuckin goatfuckers, we should invade Ayeran, fuckin modzlems.

Attached: i-want-to-die-for-israel.jpg (640x640, 40K)

Well they did threaten to do the same thing to Canada just recently. I mean who does that. All the terror that comes from the middle east is a direct result of Saudi trying to destroy Iran and of course USA is always happy to start a war.

Attached: 2342322234.png (650x443, 225K)

gg no re

Inoperable.

Attached: 1533770796801.jpg (645x729, 132K)

Attached: 911 Dancing Israelisclip_image014 (2).jpg (576x247, 64K)

IT

WAS

ISRAEL

youtube.com/watch?v=V1VVhrkc4Kg&t=123s

Attached: 1533595890782.jpg (1024x1021, 251K)

Land of the free. Thank you!

Attached: 1533779564632.png (686x798, 33K)

Attached: dancing-jews-israel-911.jpg (400x548, 70K)

>15/19 hijackers were Saudi
haha nothing to do with it

Attached: alfrankenAdmitsJewsDid911Meme.jpg (738x858, 148K)

IT WAS ISRAEL

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Attached: 9ef3fbdd6dbb4a08f6c709080553696e---israel.jpg (736x647, 94K)

Attached: IsraelMossad911falseflagMeme1.jpg (753x726, 491K)

Attached: ex-italian_president_francesco-cossiga_911_mossad_cia.gif.png (484x252, 52K)

Attached: bkpam2178775_israel911rothschildilluminatimeme.jpg (462x370, 181K)

PULL IT

Attached: Larry-Silverstein.jpg (2048x1536, 345K)

this was on monday. why did you crop the date you nigger

Attached: 1533668531459.jpg (474x712, 129K)

>heats a tiny piece in a blast furnace to red hot
>still doesn't break or turn to powder
yup, i'm convinced

Apparently so. Most people still believe the (((official story))).

Dew point IQ detected

It's literally easier to finance a terrorist cell to ram a plane into a building, then the logistics and enforced secrecy needed to demolish a building full of your own citizens.

Only city and metropolitan retards believe that planes and fires caused the collapse.
Rural and suburban guys know that it takes explosives to implode buildings.

"Controlled demolition"? Wow, it's like I'm dealing with a George Bush spokesperson here. It was obvious Bush in cahoots with the Mole People, the Planes were just fucking holograms and the towers were made of paper. Easier to bend over than your mom. The war on terror was just a cover-up for the war on ants, the mole's primary underground competition at the time. Fucking MOLEOPS got to you. I need to wrap some more tinfoil around my dick.

>the Saudis did 9/11
THE Saudis, no, but Saudis, yes.

I love how you can put some crusty old white dudes on any suspicious looking image and everyone just assumes there's something fishy going on

>meme flag
Conveniently forgets to mention the numerous links to Israeli intelligence.
Checks out.

911 is part of the price we pay for the greater Israel.

saudis were involved but guided by israelies

>couldn't keep it quiet
Unless of course they subcontracted the Israelis.

This

>Neo Cohens

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

Attached: 047a2e3e645dfd898b1e0e86c6b8a3e700462789b31004367256e66dca4a4345-pol.jpg (788x1000, 128K)

Attached: millenium-hilton-monolith.jpg (463x570, 68K)

>Judy Woods
Come on now, user. You'll sour Ryan Dawson's sips with your desinfo.

Attached: 1532949790485.jpg (908x1080, 123K)