What say ye?

What say ye?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 03.10.53.png (1368x1076, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vW1hv37imjw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

BASED US STANDING FOR BASED SAUDIS AND BASED JEWS.

BASED! MAGA

>Americans are Saudi and kike puppets
>magapedes will defend this

Based Trump, take that Iran.

ahahaha Canada cucks the US
What utter banter
What/s r/ptg take on this latest development?

ISRAEL #1

lol thx mutts

The schools just see it as a fat paycheck so of course they are all for it and welcome the new students.
They don't give a god damn about anything else within this situation.

>What say ye?
i say, "come to texas. you will assimilate."

good. lots of trudeau lovers on this thread want america to fix a mistake he made

>Your government tells you which foreign school (or hospital) you must go to.
Even the chinks are less control-freaks.

FUKKEN BAAAASED

Attached: muttball.png (723x1227, 885K)

You’re fine with selling out your own blood for money?
The nose knows best I suppose.

GODAMNIT WHY?!?!?

It's like asking me if I want the rats or the pigeons to win.

MY opinion is not present in that post.

trudeau is fucking gay, bud. he needs his face shoved into the shit a little to humble him.

The article says +20 universities are in talks already.

It'd be ironic that these universities likely consider everything under the sun a deplorable sign of an imagined oppressive western patriarchy, but will happily abet the Saudis in silencing criticism of their ACTUALLY SEXIST AND OPPRESSIVE regime.

...but of course the modern left can't criticism muslims for anything, so it'll go uncommented on.

Attached: 4EE260A000000578-6032419-image-m-47_1533578861455.jpg (634x429, 62K)

Just remember, all of this happened over a Canadian shitpost on Twitter.

WTF did you Leafs do to the Sand Niggers?

They know how to build good clocks. Based Trump.

Good
All those dumbass Libshits will be drafted.

Bullshit. You don't withdraw thousands of students and billions of dollars of an investment because an ambassador on the other side of the world tweeted something mean about you/your country. This is about something way bigger than a tweet.

Save this image before it gets memoryholed.

Attached: WHOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE2018.png (679x678, 414K)

holy fuck, calm the fuck down saudi, jesus christ, like we are the first one to call you out on your shitty human rights, this is literally a tantrum, why are they so buttmad, literally everyone calls them out on this. take a fucking hookah puff.

This is a nation who deported a man because he was too handsome. They chimp out all the time over random stuff.

And don't forget this image. Remember the names mentioned therein.

Attached: saudi arabia and canada.png (1438x644, 328K)

You being serious? I live in Portland. All the Saudi students are not only redpilled, but they live in excess. They seek drive mustangs or corvettes, the new ones, and aren't your terrorist, shit hole variety.

The only complaint is they wear too much cologne, but besides that, they're honestly redpilled and not your typical muslim dirt bag.

Makes sense. Canada was just going through the motions of a hollow "criticism" of Saudi Arabia backed up by nothing, as do all other western/democratic countries that turn a blind eye because they want the business. That the Saudis reacted the way they did is presumably to send a message to those saidsame western/democratic countries that the bar has been raised on home complicit they need to be to be going forward.

They will be easily replaced by Chinese students who might be spys but at least won't be almost all male and have a tendency to rape, stab or blow people up. Canada has no real secrets to steal anyway. I would say Canadian citizens lucked out this time.

Tortuga?

If these doctors have had their whole education paid for by Saudi Arabia (at enormous expense no doubt), and are in residency now, why doesn't Canada just let them all stay? (I doubt they're all excited to go back to SA, especially under these ridiculous circumstances). Canada gets free doctors this way.

Thanks bro, I was in that thread but it's good to have it screencapped. The reason I didn't reference that stuff directly is that it's unsubstantiated, if plausible.

I have plenty of them in my grad program. You're right, they're not bad compared to others. I was being (partially) hyperbolic. My biggest complaints about them is that they can be extremely obnoxious, and many - if not most - of them don't give two shits about their degree/program and are more than happy to pay someone else to do their work for them.

Omar Borkan Al Gala. The Saudis aren't all bad though. Their tantrums do make for great entertainment whenever they don't involve a building and a plane.

>thinking canada has a say on who gets to be in their country to begin with
Regardless, it's the saudis who want them out of canada.

They remain subjects of the house of Saud. They obey their king, they must obey, because they are not a democracy, they belong to a monarchy.

If they are Persian, then fuck yes, let them all in.

>What say ye?
THIS IS SO GREAT.
Prime Faggot got dry fucked. LOL

Attached: faggot leaf against Saudi Prince%0A.jpg (1875x722, 323K)

>If these doctors have had their whole education paid for by Saudi Arabia (at enormous expense no doubt),
100K each student.

Literally this, Americans purity spiralling is the icing on the cake. Can’t wait for day of the grill

Still yet to see mobs of Saudis poke fun at a wounded America after kids get shot and die with comments suggesting we throw away our only defense against tyranny.

To contrary, Saudi Arabia not only had nothing to do with 9/11 but seems to mind its own business instead of behaving as a nation of jealous girls. And there is your answer to what say ye.

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: laughing leaf.jpg (620x465, 37K)

USA will gladly bend over

youtube.com/watch?v=vW1hv37imjw

Americans truly can't handle banter. Why even come to Jow Forums if you're an easily triggered redditor?

Attached: 1386108646540.png (1200x800, 454K)

It's true, lots of Americans can't - but most Canadian posters idea of banters is acting like the biggest cucks imaginable. So, basically, parroting your Prime Minister. It says a lot about you guys.

FAKE AND GAY LIKE OP's DICK

Most Canadians only sense of national identity is "at least w-we're not American!"

pretty sad

This.
It's literally Canada trying to turn the Saudis into fags like them. I don't know how anyone can side with Canada on this one?

I can't fucking stand leaf politics.

As a dual American/Canadian, who lived in Canada for a few years - you're absolutely correct. And yea, it is kinda sad. It makes me feel better about the idea of a union of the two countries, however.

Why is that a problem? They're college students who study 4 years or less and go back to their nation. and America already had many Saudi students and that was no problem. Why are you freaking out?

>meme flag
Pajeet or Hussain?

Tried to force some SJW faggot crap on them.

Canada confirmed worse than Eastern Europe

They just got a bunch of muslims to self deport. That's true 36DD chesst right there.

Canadians unironically believe they "kicked" them out even though every non retard knows Saudi Arabia moved them out of that liberal shithole.

How do we stop this, fellow Assadpedes

Deport muslims and keep the womens vote. His tactical genius knows no bounds.

As if you can't spot muslims with your naked eyes. Canada is now at war with Islam. True extradimensional chess is not getting noticed at all by the muslims and nogs

Shut up sandnigger you're ashamed of your country and cover it with a meme flag