THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE

nationalgeographic.com/magazine/2018/04/race-genetics-science-africa/

scientificamerican.com/article/race-is-a-social-construct-scientists-argue/

When is Jow Forums gonna realize race is entirely a social construct? There is absolutely no difference, biological or otherwise between the 'races', other than appearance. Your rulers lied to you to make you feel superior so they could rape continents like Africa of their resources.
How will you racists ever recover?

Attached: 1519125373306.jpg (750x749, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Specific Israelis/Sayanim involved in 9/11

>AIR TEAM
Daniel Lewin (AAF11) (Sayeret Matkal captain)
Edmund Glazer (AAF11) (Lewin's seat mate)

>GROUND TEAM
Oded Ellner (arrested) (Urban Moving Systems)
Omer Marmari (arrested) (UMS)
Yaron Shmuel (arrested) (UMS)
Paul Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Sivan Kurzberg (arrested) (UMS)
Dominik Suter (UMS boss/owner) (fled to Israel with wife, abandoning UMS offices in NJ and selling house, after one round of FBI questioning; multiple PCs seized by FBI from UMS remain classified)

>US GOV OPERATIONS / COVERUP
Dov Zakheim (head of Pentagon, certified practicing rabbi) (formerly of SPC Systems, which specialized in advanced confidential automated/remote milcraft flight technology)
Michael Chertoff (ordered deportation of five arrested UMS Israelis and dropped FBI investigation, after pressure from Jewish state) (initiated surveillance/security state, reaping millions in profit from scanners etc, now owns Chertoff Group, which lobbies for new scanner tech to US Gov)
Larry Silverstein (his role/foreknowledge is exaggerated; he was a billionaire sayanim who looked the other way and was rewarded) (then new owner of WTC)

These names/people are the strings we yank to unravel the Israeli plot that was 9/11. While there were likely some Saudi hijackers aboard the aircraft, they were completely shadowed by Israeli operatives, as seen with the "Israeli art students" in Hollywood FL. Speculation: Some of the identified hijackers were professionally stolen identities used by Sayeret Matkal operatives who casually dressed as Muslims on 9/11.

A very interesting detail: in an official 9/11 FBI report, Anne Lewin, the Jewish wife of Daniel Lewin, confided that when he boarded AAF11 on 9/11, he was wearing a metal "Swatch watch." In 2000, Lewin was photographed wearing this watch at his company office by photog Jason Grow. The watch is a retrodated match for the Hijacker model in the Irony Collection seen on Swatch's website

>pic related

Noice try

Attached: 1533789301653.jpg (4000x4000, 1020K)

>There is absolutely no difference, biological or otherwise between the 'races', other than appearance.

Attached: 1453293347386.gif (500x270, 628K)

Even if that were true in the strictest definition (which it is not), then you're still ignoring ethnicity and culture.

Attached: ColorsRedAndYellow.jpg (975x1080, 86K)

STOP BEING RACIST. My professor told me scientists all agree, race is a social construct.

But different races / ethnicities are susceptible or predisposed to different illnesses.

That's just environmental factors like diet etc.

Okay but black people literally, biologically, have more melanin in their body. Which makes them black, gives them dark hair, dark eyes, etc. This is an objective, defining characteristic of their race.

REEE, that's just a result of sun exposure. Other than melanin which is a reactive biological process to the environment, there is no difference. Race doesn't exist.

Attached: 1523523457161.jpg (720x720, 40K)

But that's still a qualifier and objectively a biological difference between white people and dark people? It's caused by sun exposure over a very long period of time throughout generations. If it was merely "just sun exposure" then black babies would be born white, then have to become black via exposure to the sun as they grew up. White people can't become black via exposure to the sun, either.

“Race doesn’t exist” until it’s time to accuse whitey of racism or white privilege.

So why are black people born black?
What is the warrior gene and why is it more prevalent in high melanin individuals?
Why was the father of the human genome shit on and abandoned by his beloved left lackeys once he started speaking honestly and analytically about the differences in the racial haplotypes?
You're fucking stupid.

Attached: EconomicFactors.png (625x910, 74K)

Attached: How the internet really works.png (1392x364, 306K)

Blaming the Jews is just an easy mechanism of scapegoating for populist political purposes. Try again Hamasbot.

Race is not a thing but species is. Different species is more accurate.
So I guess you're right. Yay...

Attached: 1533420210534.jpg (480x319, 28K)

ok dude
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

>implying Jews don't run the world

Somebody please post the FST index between chihuahuas and wolves. And then post the FST index between different races.

Thanks. Cant find it myself. Sorry.

Fucking goonbagger. I hope your shithouse burns to the grass.
Is there anything about bizarro Canada that isn't a meme?

Attached: AussieQTs.jpg (720x547, 95K)

never

my dog literally prays to jesus i taught it how to beg for forgiveness
hes a good boy

>other than appearance?...stopped reading there.

Attached: 1488897301865.gif (720x404, 1.78M)

Please refer your shitposting-bait to /b/, Aussie.

hey fuckboi sjw, I'm left af, and there is fucking race, unless somehow a fucking society made niggers black and chinks yellow

while I don't think THE jews run the world, a lot of jews do run it, since a lot of fucking jews are rich since of a lot of European countries before banning Christians from being bankers

>There is absolutely no difference, biological or otherwise between the 'races', other than appearance.
WRONG

Attached: 100m.jpg (640x431, 225K)

>Blacks look just like Whites physically and mentally..... Races are a social construct.

Attached: images.jpg (221x250, 8K)

Nigger

Attached: 1516091768087.jpg (1936x3018, 1.47M)

>genetic makeups that result in completely different phenotypes
>BUT THATS THE ABSOLUTE ONLY DIFFERENCE

NatGeo got formally taken over by a kike in 2014 though it was likely corrupted for a decade before that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fixation_index

Picture is for canines, link has references to human FST.

Give it a look, and tell me what you think folks.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-03-55-49-1.png (1080x740, 312K)

>There is absolutely no difference
>other than appearance
so there is a difference.
are you retarded by any chance user?

Attached: 1508491901453.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>There are no differences between races.* (*exceptions may apply)
Sage

Ew, a democrat

>There are no differences between races.* (*exceptions may apply)
Aussies are the same stock as Canadians, only living in an upside down world.
Their inbred alcoholism allows them to believe pic related are (((normal))) children.

Funny enough, "species" is also a social construct--it's just a European word created for and assigned to creatures in the natural world; not much different from 'race' at all.

Much like the words 'SnowNigger' and 'ShakleDragger', they only have the value we afford them.
Aussies, however, DO have much more interesting wildlife aside from their natives which are quite comparable to the mouthwash drinkers of our retarded hat.

Take away their down jackets and faggy socks and no one could tell the difference between a bogan and a moose fucker.

Attached: A FUCKING LEAF.png (533x841, 554K)

That sounds pretty bloody social constructionist to me, OP.

>Evolution applies to everything, except the brain.
Why?

Race doesn't exist because whites are the only humans.

Attached: 1533510873758.jpg (468x393, 40K)

Die kike