How come British people are overwhelmingly so unattractive

But here and there you can randomly find these clusters of super hot, 10/10 people? Drop dead gorgeous beautiful girls, and some of the most handsome, rugged men you've ever seen. Just walking around, among a crowd of cave people, as if they belong there.

What rational explanation is there for this phenomena?

Attached: 1492467454240.jpg (800x706, 55K)

U N G E R L A N D

Attached: 1533568986510.jpg (3860x1440, 1.09M)

chavs get around. just like Gopniks and other forms of white trash.

Racemixing. Not just nogs, the vikings that took over the throne.

It's the class system. We have Elomin and Morlochs in this country. In poor areas the girls are quite literally inbred but in posh places your average girl is almost model tier. If you walk through Cobham, Mayfair or Knaresborough there are legit beauties just wandering around. Not that you'd see them on telly. Basically our country has lots of unattractive people but the ones that are attractive are usually quite gorgeous.

ingrained class structures

Class.

Assortative mixing

BASED brits. Hope the negroid invasion doesn't claim said beauties. Would be great to have a qt British gf

I heard an interesting theory that some places in Western Europe have less attractive people because being beautiful was a sign of being a witch during the inquisition.

It's exactly the same in Hungary, 99.7% of your women look like their tits sag further than their beer bellies do and their bums are made of cottage cheese. Sure some of your lasses are 11/10s especially since it's hot so they're wearing shorts that barely cover their arseholes, but overall it's pretty much the same.

Main difference between our women is that British girls usually have a trainwreck of a face and decent bodies but it's the other way around for yours.

Attached: 1504309459704.jpg (1835x372, 206K)

I have a theory about this - we bore the brunt of two fucking world wars in less than half a century, and it decimated our gene pool. Particularly in the case of the Great War, think about all the men who went over the top and were just mown down immediately. By the end of WWII we were scraping the barrel, and now we've had a few generations of breeding with whatever was left over. Not pretty. This actually goes for most of Western Europe.

Attached: ladybirdCar.png (325x499, 393K)

You have a point

Attached: hatfilms.png (463x386, 459K)

I'd wager it's because the original Brits looked like Cheddar Man and got subsequently bleached over the years by Germanic hordes.

Attached: DVbvRTKWsAAQCqv.jpg (1200x1200, 220K)

Attached: 1526050536640.jpg (2237x3817, 600K)

Wouldn't the toughest and smartest be more likely to survive the war though? Isn't it more belivable that lower class westerners have shitty lifestyles full of junk food and bad habits that cause people to be uglier?

You would think so, but particularly at the start of WWI the 'toughest and smartest' were the first to sign up because everyone thought it would be over quickly, or at worst much like previous colonial wars. No-one thought it would be mechanized mass-murder. A few months later and everyone else is being conscripted in because people are being killed faster than they are being replaced. Rinse and repeat for WWII.

Not denying that modern shitty lifestyles play a part, but I think the devastation of two generations the like of which the world hasn't seen before or since certainly should be recognised.

I've heard that it's actually the opposite. That wealthy families would have more children and the 3rd and 4th sons would marry down with commoner women so there was actually a lot more class mixing that in other parts of Europe, and that this lead to "successful" genes being more equitably distributed .. heard it on the alt right. com podcast. so this "elite genetic pool" theory isn't actually true and what you are actually seeing are outliers who probably concentrate in big cities... Rose Byrnes aren't gonna stick around in some shitty small town

It's just that Sweden have a fair share of dumb and ugly people too(talking about actual white Swedes) despite us staying out of both world wars

The pattern of attractive people mostly being in the upper tiers of our society while the ugly ones tend to be more at the bottom is just as real for us as it is for the Brits or anywhere else in the world for that matter.

I personally think your unfortunate stereotype of being ugly tricks a lot of people into thinking it's more common in the UK while in reality it is more or less the same everywhere

>tfw grew up a chav, council house, single mother
>tfw probably have better genes than anyone here

Not all of us are ugly. I've seen better looking chavs outside tesco than half the cunts in the richest parts of the country.

Imagine being a rich cunt and being uglier than some tracksuit wearing chav. I'm proof that money can't buy good genes and it feels good man when some posh bitch eyeing me up in front of her beta, low test lawyer of a husband/boyfriend.

Because the 'English' were almost completely Exterminated by the Ruling Class in the 1910s. Maybe you heard of it?

And the Ruling Class are ALL Sephardic Jews and look like freaks.

The population in England are almost all a replacement population. But there are pockets of survivors. Just as there will be in America in 50 years time.

The Jews did similar things to the other people that used to populate Britian.

The jews poison everything they touch. Letting them have power over you is a death sentence.

That is why Britain is a sorry mess.

Inbred island dwellers and some superior Dutch keeping their gene pool pure

Britain's ruling class are ugly as fuck and that's with all the cosmetics and grooming parlour and shit. I grew up a chav and I'd take the girl of any ugly ass Rothschild.

Because the Norman French didn't have as much impact genetically as the German Anglo-Saxons

all the good looking and interesting people left years ago. the same is happening many places especially Bulgaria. the people left behind are too ugly or dull or unimaginative to leave.

like your mutt blood would be any better for her

some snownigger once told me that the vikings took all our hotties back to scandinavia