Let's imagine you could pull a Max Headroom and hijack every television network in your country for two minutes

Let's imagine you could pull a Max Headroom and hijack every television network in your country for two minutes.
Your message will be on every screen with a tv signal. You can say whatever you want and people can do nothing but watch.

What is your message?

Attached: max-headroom-wttw.jpg (1920x1080, 647K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HlckeATMxtw
youtu.be/AeDkjDXTTiM?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs
youtu.be/6BWHVmBY0Cs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gentle nipple massage of an overweight man

send shoes

Rickroll

Just an image of Dickbutt and scrolling text that reads "Traps Are Gay".

Attached: dickbutt (3).jpg (654x654, 47K)

Recite passages from the Talmud.

redo the whole thing as a homage

This
youtu.be/HlckeATMxtw

Some visually weird, midly disturbing shit, like the max headroom stuff, with a message about censorship, media conglomerates, etc...
Some kind of a mix between the old anonymous videos, the scene from network where he screams and a soviet animated film.

>pull this off cranking out extreme redpills
>next day no one reports it
>everyone was watching netflix and youtube and posting online or playing video games
o-oh

Gas the Kikes, Race War Now!

i would just show my balls for 8 minutes straight most likely. i don't have a message for anyone and any message i did have wouldn't be a good one

Attached: BatEGIO.png (494x352, 129K)

plz be my AI gf

i would ask bailey jay to be my girlfriend

>assuming the sheep will follow the message

youtu.be/AeDkjDXTTiM?t=54

Attached: 1531709874416.jpg (778x512, 34K)

I would let everyone know about how the Hawaii missile alert was real, because it was.

Hello world. My organization has hidden the Ark of the Covenant inside the Kaaba Stone centuries ago. The Grandmaster has decreed, it is time for it to go free so all shall know the truth. The first servants of God who discover this shall be rewarded greatly. The quest has been bestowed upon you, humanity. Godspeed.

>and then watch as crazy Christian fundamentalists attack the holiest place in Islam

Just a rapid slide show of hardcore gore because not everyone had the luxury of growing up with Jow Forums
uh audio...how about nyancat

>It's the Jews
>You know it's the Jews
>It's always been the Jews
>It will always be the Jews
>There will be no peace
>Until there are no Jews

On repeat, each sentence one at a time in white on a black background.
And fuck my backwater country, I want every screen in the world with translations for every appropriate language.

You did not post the video one of the few TV signal hijackings in history

youtube.com/watch?v=tWdgAMYjYSs

Anal dildoing in my chastity cage :3

youtu.be/6BWHVmBY0Cs