Before August 6:

Before August 6:
>Canadians: "america is the most racist country, islamaphobic for bombing those poor muslim countries for decades. Just because of 9/11! Violent and oil-thirsty criminals! Leave middle east alone you israel-loving mutts! "
After August 6:
>Canadians: "WOOOW YOU GUYS SURE ARE SUCH MUSLIM PUPPETS HUH?? WHY DO YOU DEFEND MUSLIMS SO MUCH?? DONT YOU KNOW THEY ARE THE ENEMY?? DO SOMETHING ABOUT THEM! REMEMBER 9/11!"

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u8.jpg (550x550, 35K)

Both your before and after are wrong. Pure slander.

No country actually likes us, they treat us like “one of them” when we fall in line with their stupid shit. And then shit on us and try to subvert us anyway possible when we aren’t with them.

>No country actually likes us
I wonder why

Attached: americans.jpg (1480x559, 188K)

Kek fucking boomers

>slander
Technically, it’s actually libel, but it’s not actually libel because our islander friend writes the truth. Day of the Rake can’t come soon enough.

Attached: 648CE71B-C3E4-4A6A-BA9D-9FDD1BD06DAD.gif (604x337, 1.69M)

You seem to think we trust and love the cia and unconstitutional agencies we have.

I like you

Attached: 1524987187717.jpg (1375x645, 83K)

spying and meddling in sovereign nations and overthrowing governments and invading countries is okay when we do it because we're the police of the world
because we say so

>tfw Saudis were waiting for a Canadian catlady to speak up about their “women’s rights” violations so they could cut all deals with Canada
>tfw Trump ignores Canada’s cries for help
>tfw Trump and the Saudis are in on the plan to force a recession in Canada
>tfw day of the rake is soon upon us

Attached: 0E0652E7-11F4-400E-A130-507CB8520029.jpg (304x593, 35K)

(Cont.)
>Canada plunges into deep economic recession
>plz annex us USA we have oil

>C*nada becomes destitute oil-rich Islamic nation

It's like they're begging for it

Attached: dean_scream.jpg (640x480, 48K)

It's only when America is bombing other Muslim nations who haven't attacked and are no threat on the behalf of the Saudis. I just read the other day they recently teamed up with al-qaeda in Yemen and that was from the MSM. I don't think there is much more to say about that. Canada is fine fighting against people who attacked America and sent troops to Afghanistan after 9/11 but don't like bombing muslims for no coherent reason like in Iraq. It's not just Canada who feels this way.

Canada's hands aren't clean. They've been selling weapons to Saudi Arabia with the knowledge they'll be used in Yemen. They still have people doing ISIS stuff.

honestly wouldnt an alliance between conservatives and muslims be their worst nightmare? we oppose jews, gays, social liberalism, degeneracy, feminism, I mean c'mon why are we the " front line " opposition to muslims doing the work for the jews/liberals?

So you support our meddling in other country's affairs? Never thought I'd hear a Canadian say that tbqh.

That is true for the leaches. The leaches being countries like Germany or Canada who are just out their for ourselves. Countries like France, Britain, or even Russia can be trusted, I believe.

*Just out their for themselves
I meant to write that

We, and the rest of the world, grew up. Must people supported Islam is the past because they knew fuckall about it.

>We're against Islam so we're going to make the same mistake that was made in '03 in Iraq which destabilized the region and threw a bunch of refugees into Europe. That'll show 'em.

Islam is too far in the order direction, the real far right. It's an interior culture overall, if white culture goes the Chinese become the dominant force on the world. Islam's role in life is antagonists, nothing more.

Things I never said for 100 Alex. I am for economically walling them off, zero sharing of technology, zero immigration, and zero Islam in the west. I want the religion gone from the earth.

yes

communist sjw kikes are bipolar opportunists that survive on prozac and astroturf outrages of the day

shocking i know

Canada bows to the same kikes that the goymericans bow to.

>be Canadian
>Israel's greates ally

I am all against Islam, but we should ultimately leave them alone. If they can't get near us they're no harm to us.