Ask a Mexican anything

Attached: 1525219338111.jpg (622x622, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rBAivB7CXXk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who are those putas?
also,
how different are the people being sent back from the native mexican population?

god i love me some mamacitas

Nigga I am getting real tired of your repetitive threads and those 4 goblins

Do you support building The Wall? and how does the average mexican citizen view Trump?

very different

more than white woman?

fuck off

no, and the avg hates him

I hear gun laws in your country are laughably bad, all the bad guys have guns, cops dont do shit because corrupt, and people blame gun violence in your country because of the US. Any comment?

all true, but we have milicianos that arm themselves to fight narcos.

is the only solution to the cartel problem US intervention?
i'm surprised Trump hasn't declared those animals terrorists and had us fix the problem for you

no, the solution are you have to stop selling guns to narcos and legalizing all drugs in US. and stop sending money to our narcos.

I wish I could lay on my back under their feet and kiss and sniff and suck on their feet like they are some lollipops

Attached: 1494167665321.png (671x519, 146K)

bueno

how popular are the milicianos to the avg mexican? are they seen as heroes? does the government support them or confiscate their arms?

>No se permiten armas
>Si se permiten milicianos
Que lógica es esa

Are those grills mestizas or castizas ?

Attached: d46.jpg (640x1136, 82K)

i would tolerate decriminalizing drug ownership, not selling or distributing, but only under the condition that overdose victims only get one ambulance ride before they're left to die

another question: is democracy dead in Mexico? it seems you are unable to elect competent politicians that aren't corrupt

puedes tener una arma con un permiso.

pero no de uso exclusivo del ejercito

only in 2 states in south mexico, yes, kinda heroes. confiscate them

why do you all have such huge families? Is it Mexico or is it Catholicism? Or is it the weather? Please explain mexi senpai

>ask a thirdwolrder anything

No. Just die.

>another question: is democracy dead in Mexico? it seems you are unable to elect competent politicians that aren't corrupt

yes, with our new presidency democracy has restored again.

Attached: AMLO 2018.jpg (275x183, 6K)

its our religion and poor education.

this mongrel monkey thinks he is a 1st world country where women are considered worse than animals.

Do you believe that when people enter your home nation of Mexico that they should have a basic understanding of the countries language? That being Spanish.

Attached: FB035138-6790-47A8-89A8-2F324FF507B0.png (256x256, 90K)

should Mexico and Central America unify?

when govt. forces confiscate firearms from the militias do they ever fight back? Have cartels ever massacred the militias after confiscation?

where is the logic in confiscating firearms from people defending themselves your government seems stupid as fuck

good to hear, mexi-bro
do lightskinned mexicans actually consider themselves white? or is that just a pol meme?

How's your day going?

indeed, what do you think?

they were sent to jail. no, it havent.

this country is stupid, yes.

Just spics

Now why would you say that your Racist Prick

I'd rather see all you beaners get decapitated

light skinned mexicans are white, yes.

good, why?

castizas.

How much to mow my acre of lawn?

good. and niggers and chinks?

thanks for the info. have a good one. Also your food is delicious.

hire a maori

Castizas are 75% white because of Spaniards dumbfuck

You don't have a fetish, you have brain damage. Normal men are aroused by genitals, your retard brain thinks feet ARE genitals. Stop acting like your mental illness is a kink, you're as ill as a tranny. Footfag.

welcome, thanks, i live in the border and i love your food too, specially golden corral and 5 guys and what a burguer

Typically around $50

>Whataburger
My nigga!!

Just curious about how your day is going I apologize if the question sounded a bit intrusive and I want to apologize further for the racist stuff that you are currently being bombarded with

>leftypol

>where women are considered worse than animals.
Is that bad?

Attached: 1533501983666m.jpg (631x1024, 88K)

and blacked lota burger! blakes jk

interesting
how much would it affect Mexico if 50%+ of all illegals in the US were sent back to Mexico?

Nah, the shines earned their place.
Chinks are fine by me.
Wetbacks can get fucked

fuck you you fucking spic

i never knew my fetish could arouse such asspain in a person. what is wrong with you bussy?

Attached: 0eea5f9d300c51d86f29c6f8a2a74228522ac0adcfc55defb2a36c6f91bce691.jpg (624x457, 119K)

very much, more crime

do you prefer niggers than mexicans?

Attached: when-your-teacher-asks-you-to-turn-in-your-essay-21994473.png (499x361, 91K)

desu i would take mexicans over blacks. i lived in parts of new mexico where i was a minority and I've lived in atlanta. guess which one was way fucking worse.

Attached: 6ciNviW.jpg (688x960, 70K)

10/10 mexican cutie triplets

Would conquer hard

ALLAHU AKBAR

wait but MS aren't even mexican...

When USA collapses and you regain all of your lost territory will you stop or will you go for other pieces of former Spanish colonies which you initially wanted to take? (Florida, Cuba)

Will you conquer Belize?

When are Sinarquists taking over?

House of Iturbide or Maximilian?

Attached: main-qimg-bb18605fdaf7d08bdf0cc766200be431.png (602x444, 260K)

this.

I don't even know what that means? I'm just being nice and respectful to a person I don't know and I think you should do the same

Are you doing payop CIA nigger? Can't you find any other picture representing Mexico? Why this same picture every fucking time

so you acknowledge the influx of criminals entering the US from Mexico, but oppose a wall
i understand feeling hurt by another country wanting to bar you out, but you must understand right?

also, the nigger population is under control
the spic population, not so much

welcome to what gaybos go through

Attached: not_yours.jpg (553x487, 108K)

Attached: 1496124447-3318.jpg (1200x675, 109K)

not yours.

Attached: Mexico is a minority.gif (889x719, 2.09M)

youtu.be/rBAivB7CXXk

Attached: 15215762538960.png (1920x1080, 788K)

You don't have a fetish, you have a disorder. Do you even like vaginas?

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-012941.jpg (663x807, 235K)

Ahh so you admit that you want our land but are too cowardly to fight us for it. Every mexican national in the US deserves to be shot as an invader.

looks like a good time for that wall

Attached: cantstump.gif (350x240, 1.55M)

lol get a life fag

LUK AT ME I'M A CHOLO ESE JUST LUK

Attached: 403e961beb19fb23d5502a0a42a16270--cholo-style-lowrider-art.jpg (736x737, 100K)

I'm tired of reading your sick posts, foot faggots. We're done pretending you're normal. Feet are dirty, they're the things we walk on, they aren't genitals.

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-013654.jpg (657x389, 120K)

We need more conquistadors like Alextime to stop mexican invasion.

Feet are the sexist part of a woman's body, kike.

because thats an argument. are the you boyfriend's balls super clean or as they as dirty as mine. nobody's trying to impregnate feet you sperg.

Land belongs to whoever takes it.
Same throughout all human history.

Attached: Tr-bigstick-cartoon.jpg (820x662, 119K)

LUK VATO JUST LUK

Attached: prayers-cholo-goth.jpg (640x365, 48K)

Attached: 1463315137840.jpg (657x665, 44K)

faggot

Territory loss in a war is not legitimate?

Attached: europe19140905.png (600x350, 72K)

I'm not arguing with you faggots, you're mentally defective. I'm letting you know that you don't actually have a fetish - you have brain damage. The rest of us - the folks with normal brains - know the difference between toes and genitals. We think you're gross.

Attached: 860_Sensory_Homunculus_0.jpg (860x460, 77K)

>I'm not arguing with you faggots, you're mentally defective. I'm letting you know that you don't actually have a fetish - you have brain damage. The rest of us - the folks with normal brains - know the difference between toes and genitals. We think you're gross.

Attached: (you).jpg (492x559, 80K)

never said feet were genitals retard. only person who thinks people have been saying that is you.

>bueno

Attached: 7348645689.jpg (1000x800, 53K)

Get back in the closet, footfag.

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-015018.jpg (590x278, 106K)

Cause beautiful female feet turning me on is the same thing as you liking big throbbing veiny cocks right faggot? go suck a fucking dickhead with veins on it faggot.

Is this image suposed to be some kind of Mexican government attempt at subversion because i always see it posted here. They're not even that hot, the one on the right looks like an actual blood sucking demon.

Go suck a cock then faggot. That's obviously the type of genitalia you enjoy.

You faggots have no taste! Tilesets are the ultimate masterpiece of hotness.

so you think anyone who likes something unconventional is a deviant. nice one. was probably more difficult for you growing up being a raging queer and all.

>beautiful feet
I'm sorry but no, you don't have some quirky appreciation - you've got crosswiring in the brain. You're all wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-015505.jpg (662x340, 105K)

Why are your women so ugly and why do they age like sour milk

Also gtfo please you are not wanted beanfag

remember if you shitpost a bunch of anecdotal evidence you can apply it to the entire demographic. god i love pol

Based and redpilled.

I hope all of you are murdered.

>Why are your women so ugly and why do they age like sour milk

Attached: WHITES LOVES HISPANICS.png (959x1304, 241K)

how does it feel being a inferior manlet?

Attached: 1499620475185.jpg (840x405, 33K)

This. Can confirm.