Feminism is a plot to lower IQ of population

Feminism is a trap that pushes the smartest, brightest, most capable, and often most beautiful women out of the gene pool.

Women smart enough to go to high demand jobs are in short supply and we desperately need them to breed and pass on those genes for intelligence. Yes, smart men can breed with dumber women but the population's IQ will drop.

Attached: DA5BBED6-37BE-448C-820D-7C2D33CEF24D.jpg (225x225, 22K)

>feminism

Feminism is women going crazy after being given complete freedom and being tolerated for everything. It only proves that giving women freedom is a stupid idea

Attached: 1532509064213.png (1661x785, 1.81M)

i've said it before and I'll say it again

one
this
id

>newfag detected

Attached: 1533765820346.jpg (640x480, 55K)

The bong is correct though burger. Not that women's intelligence plays any significant part in our society....

That’s not how it works.

>59 posts from ID on a 6 replies thread

>Israeli poster
Bro this is our secret Nazi club gtfo

Israeli posters are unironically some of the best and funniest posters on this board unlike you fucking leaves.

Not even dumb contryside bitches want to have kids here.

Attached: abortion_rates_Europe_map.gif (1900x1500, 238K)

Ok I get it, you suck Jewish and Muslim cock no need to brag about it.

See you prove my point, your response is not even remotely or clever.

we don't need smart females sorry. if women want status and busy work instead of healthy families then dumb women that reproduce with smart capable men will outnumber the smart ones in a very short time.

>sitting on a plane next to a "smart" female executive or something
>early 40s
>single mother
>has 1 son
>autistic
>thinks she's smart because of money and societal congratulations
>remember her as the dumbest, most confused and angry person ever met
>feel genuine pity for her as she goes on and on about her work and her retard son

feminism takes dumb people and makes them believe they're smart and capable. they are actually conniving, deceitful and eternally jealous of those who have more. they are greed embodied. These people can hardly be considered human. let them work to death. God can see the inside and he can't be fooled.

fpbp

Scaring jews just turns them into meatshields for Zionism; it's not as though the average Joe Shlomo down the street has a stake in Soros-like NGOs or Israeli interests.

Attached: jackson.png (784x757, 1.01M)

ur missing the point u simpleton. you need smart women to be mothers to pass on that intelligence to her sons

First of all you failed to detect the sarcasm of my first post and now you fail to even make a proper sentence. Really man just stop.

True enough most of the dangerous jews are ones who experienced anti-semitism in youth (like Freud) and then decide to subvert us because of it. Its quite the conundrum.

enlargamento das picturino

Found the summerfag.

The most beautiful women are not feminists and they dont give a fuck, the majority of feminists are dumb kids and ugly women, especially bitter old spinsters

He is right though, this is a slide thread because it only has 1 post from OP.