Why are Kiwis such dicks?

They actively hunt and kill critically endangered species that are endemic to their islands, with no regard. What gives? Most NZers seem to have this piss poor attitude and nihilism in every facet of their lives, extending into their politics too. What made them this way?

Attached: C1174375-427D-4C9B-9EEC-B81D5F753902.jpg (1200x783, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11924418
nzbirdsonline.org.nz/species/haasts-eagle
smerffelectrical.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>How many kiwis does it take to uninstall VLC Media Player

I dont care i am leaving this god forsaken shit hole.

And going where?

t. sucks at life
he's going to become another Australian Mexican instead of moving to the glorious south

REMINDER

Attached: 1512356799238.jpg (630x420, 142K)

underrated

Well it would be, except those are Kea and they prefer MPC-HC.

>instead of moving to the glorious south
we must keep the Glorious South free from degenerate North Island filth.

Attached: South-Island.png (1074x856, 42K)

Dual Citizenship in Europe i can get in via ancestry and just milk this country for income.

Mplayer is the video software of the white man

potplayer ftw friends.

>They actively hunt and kill critically endangered species that are endemic to their islands, with no regard
bitch what

Kea are the only good things to ever have graced your islands tbqh famalam

The Kea in the picture are endangered and you bastards shoot them with rifles like they’re field mice. When in reality you don’t kill the field mice that aren’t even native to your shit islands

Moa were pretty fucking cool, way cooler than emus

To England? If so user.. I

birbs are cute tho

Me too. Going to the US. It';s been a long time coming and I'm not there yet, but I WILL put this absurdly progressive, anti-freedom, apathetic hellscape behind me.

Who shoots Kea?

Can council site source?

Wait New Zealand is worse than America? Fucking hell mate.

The Maori took this from you. Maybe the NZ government should punish Maori for making so many species extinct by hunting them to extinction

Attached: 600020B7-90E8-4342-A37E-65B525724D98.jpg (654x412, 67K)

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11924418

Attached: BA4A9EC1-43A2-4398-B0D4-3E946D997E85.jpg (750x653, 161K)

>Free speech.
>Gun rights.
>White people somewhat caring about their group identity.

We are demographically less fucked, for now. But the median age of the local whites, the birth rates and the never ending stream of immigration from Asia ensures we will be a minority inside this century.

The only thing nanny state big brother nations like NZ and the UK had going for us was the fact that we were varying degrees of majority white. That is changing rapidly, soon we will retain all of the orwellian shit with none of the perks.

>the beta bald eagle
>the chad Wedge Tail Eagle
>The Alpha HAAST EAGLE

Attached: 1509810445228.jpg (2572x1012, 570K)

>Two retards over the span of twenty years shoot cheeky birds and get punished

>goes extinct

Attached: winston.jpg (225x225, 6K)

cunts fucked

Attached: JUSTED.jpg (1700x993, 233K)

Here's an idea, instead of running away to whatever cunt you think is going to welcome you with open arms, be the change you want to see? No point in bitching about what's happening / going to happen when you can be active in your community and say that at least you stuck your hand up to be counted.

Imagine a country that allowed a foreign fast food burger chain to serve their national bird on the menu.

>Crucify yourself publicly and waste your life being a political activist pushing for literal sheeple (who hate everything you represent) to care about their rights and tribal identity

Attached: 1511192157749.jpg (680x920, 66K)

those cunts fucked with the wrong car door lining trim and tent outer shell

Where are you moving to in the US? Personally I think you should stay in NZ but if you do move, come here to Ohio, or somewhere in the Midwest like Indiana and Montana. If you want to live around other White people that is.

How hard is it to just respect the Mana Whenua and unite against the real enemy which is chinks and pajeets?

>Cunts
Kea are based

Kea are fucking dickheads bro, i don't want to hear it from a yank

that's like me telling you that niggers are based

>Moves next to a bar
>Complains of noise
Mate you can join those other two turncoats posting and fuck off out of NZ.

*wakes you up before sunrise*
*puts a hole in your tent*
*solves puzzles faster than monkeys*

no offense kid

We have Kea in Zoos here and in Captivity. They’re great creatures and smart as fuck.

By the way I wanted to add- you actually are more demographically fucked than us. Like way more. See pic related
>71% White
>back in 2013
I cringe to think what it is now. Plus your Euro Population reproduces below replacement rate. So you’re actively shrinking. At least the Whites here are increasing exponentially in number, but %-wise, Whites here look like we’re dying because the Spaniards produce 10-fold every generation.

we have a few niggers and they're great creatures and smart as fuck

Forgot pic related

Attached: 3856969D-E4BE-475E-8D61-FF778E54B71A.jpg (750x562, 107K)

so is this NZ/pol/?
When will NZ be uncucked? Soon?

Attached: JUST.jpg (700x472, 20K)

*Eats your sheep down to the spine*
Nothing personal, Mr. Farmer.

None of this stuff happens

All burgers do is clap, cry, yell at the top of thier lungs about some gay bullshit and eat 9000 calories a day

>ITT Flyover septic tanks tell us we're cucked
LOVE these episodes lads

>t. castrated by a kea while glamping

Attached: 9810B877-D686-4701-9ACA-3A71432F5FF5.jpg (1200x783, 116K)

kek, true honestly.

Attached: 1521316014438.jpg (812x810, 243K)

*talks shit about gay as fuck Kea*

Attached: 1513014976884.jpg (1024x683, 147K)

I've become convinced that kea hate chinks
Up on the ski fields it's always asians getting their picnics nabbed and having their vehicles fucked with

*sings you a song about Kea and their autistic puzzle solving*

Attached: 1529788567142.jpg (2079x2913, 465K)

Maoris are dicks, all have attitudes

>implying we dropped below 56% in 5 years

Attached: IMG_1596.jpg (496x296, 50K)

They’re the only defenders of New Zealand against the invading hordes

Shooting kea was a thing back in the day.

You could get a kea-gun license, was pretty much extended as far as to be considered a general pest license. The point being you were permitted to carry a loaded firearm in case you drove into pests such as goats deer or kea on roadways. Keep in mind there were no firearm licenses (except for handguns), every other gun was registered to the owner down at local police station. You bought gun from local store, slung it over your shoulder, then walked across road to police station to register it. This is the white mans New Zealand William Massey described.

This was normal during the 1950's up until the early 70's. Police decided they didn't want the precedent of cunts carrying round guns, and revoked all 'kea gun' licenses.

One ex arms officer told me he used to have a kea gun and license, a chopped down .410 double barrel. They shot kea like they were going out of fashion.

Another farmed up wanganui river, real rural. Back when any joe bloggs could work a regular job for a few years and save, then tick up a fucking 4000 hectare farm in middle of nowhere. He had his kea license and killed lots of animals.

And maoris eat wood pigeon, another beautiful and endangered native bird.

NZ is doing great. Lots of people turned out to see Don Brash, only a few idiots protested. Free speech major discussion point in NZ right now. Soon everyone will be telling each other how much they hate immigrants instead of keeping it quiet.

A dont tread on me flag in palmy... Great stuff.

Attached: 1531208053148.png (429x654, 472K)

*waits for Kea to go to bed then fucks their missus*

Attached: 1529335985802.jpg (2838x4257, 1014K)

around Keas never relax

Attached: KeaArthursPass.jpg (1024x686, 171K)

Attached: 13734965_1193148460725095_6843295595788869246_o.jpg (1360x2048, 223K)

Wait for the counter attack by China when they realize they have lost influence here. They have not responded yet.

Give it 5-10 days and we will be hearing the benefits of chinks and pajeets.

Mana for Mahi is fucking great idea. 100k unemployed young neets.

W-Why did the Maori hunt me to the brink of extinction user-kun?

Attached: 40F848D1-7C15-4DA0-8B55-EAB01A2465BD.jpg (720x960, 97K)

Ever gone at my works talks freely about chinks, islanders and Indians,. Management doesn't want to employee any either.

Don't forget these little raptor descendants

Attached: weka.jpg (900x600, 112K)

Maybe you should have learned to Flyeeee Felicia.

Attached: 1531767235382.png (755x572, 642K)

>Keep in mind there were no firearm licenses (except for handguns),
gay, nothing wrong with handguns

Attached: guns.jpg (768x1024, 142K)

NZ is a beautiful country, but our boomers keep trying to fuck it up.
>Auckland is literally fucked up with roadworks 24/7 for the last and next 5 years.
>all of the regions surrounding auckland are clotted with un-ending roadworks projects (5 years to re-landscape a fucking roundabout, two years to replace 100m of footpath) that never get any funding because every region in auckland competes for funding with auckland central now
>every single wilderness walk and etc in auckland suddenly stopped being maintained once the responsibility was given to auckland city council
>outside of auckland, most of the places are reasonably well maintained. ostly because of fucking private charities setting up shop there and doing the work because the government wont
>government keeps importing chinks (not too bad, they're able to participate in the workforce at least) and literaly bottom feeder somali niggers (will literally never ever be anything but a drain)
>free speech is banned
>The only people I come accross when I go hiking are chinks. Doesn't matter where in the north island I go.
Good on the chinks for seeing the country before it gets fucked up, I'm happy that somebody gets to enjoy it, but god damn, come home white man
>our school systems are absolute trash
>three months for basic shit like an xray or ultrasound unless you go private (wow, thanks public funding!)
>probably still highest youth suicide in the world
On the plus side, our adult suicide rate isn't too bad. They all go overseas before they kill themselves.
But on the other hand
>drug OD's aren't considered suicides by our census
>drugs everywhere
>every single suburban or urban area has a meth problem
I hate it I hate it I hate it reeeeeee
Oh, the grandparent generation in this country is based
Every single person I know my age has deadbeat parents that are at least two of (seperated, on the dole, in prison) each. They are our boomers and they only vote for more welfare
character limit reeeeeeee

What kind of person shits on New Zealand? It’s fucking New Zealand. It like the dachschund puppy of countries, kinda pathetic and yappy but totally harmless. Who the fuck kicks a wiener dog? Even Aussies aren’t dicks about Kiwis, just general good ribbed neighbourly bantz. Fucking yanks.

oi woody you retard stop flying into my fucking windows

Attached: 71B5C9FA-883B-4614-BBFD-E8AE1F8FACB4.jpg (750x1194, 189K)

what the fuck thats a picture of the world trade center being blown up on that newspaper

Don't get me started. One of our locals that roosts in our trees flew into the spare room after I'd cleaned the windows and couldn't get back out the open window. He was shooting Nikau seeds out of his croop at me as I was trying to broom him out the window, the cunt.

>he uses the numbers that include 'white hispanics'
That's just sad

Attached: sad kiwi.jpg (450x321, 18K)

They're idiots, especially around berry season when they get drunk and try to fly
At least your window stays intact, had to double glaze the big bay window cos the cunts kept kamikazeing through it

Hispanics include Argentinians and people from Uruguay and Chile. Never met a Mexican here in the Midwest, only 2 White hispanics- one from Brazil and one from Argentina. So in my mind it counts lol.

Trips of truth.
Too bad Christchurch is fucked and Southland is full of flips.

Guys but why?

Even worse, they took our eagle from us by proxy.
nzbirdsonline.org.nz/species/haasts-eagle

>Bone remains show it would have been able to kill moa by flying into their hind quarters and grappling the moa with its large feet and talons before crushing the moa's skull with an extremely powerful grip.

I forgot to mention the island niggers
>literally 90% of them or on welfare
>those that aren't are getting a student loan and going through bullshit courses just so they can spend time not being on welfare
>fell for the american rap nigger meme hard, got indoctrinated into crime even higher than genetic disposition
>any pacific islander can move here without visa and start claiming the hard-earned money of white men
>they clog up our medical system with made up bullshit, obesity related "diseases", and pretending to be sick or wounded so they can get acc coverage
>the kids are all left unsupervised like suburban niggers, go house to house stealing shit, get let off with a slap on the wrist every time
>parents train them not to beg, but to fucking demand money and possessions from strangers, even at a young age
Some 14 year old island nigger demanded I give him some money and food once. His mother was three feet away. I said "what" and the mother said "you heard ma boy". I punched that nigger in the face, then the mother as well when she threw a fit and attacked me.
Didn't get in trouble, which is only just, since no man deserves to get in trouble for training a mis-behaving animal. Not sure if it would fly now, but I would sure as fuck do it again.
>every island nigger has like, 8 island nigger kids so they can maximize the benefit cash they get and make a career out of stealing money from taxpayers

The worst part?
>Just like niggers, they'll bring down any among them who tries to rise above the literal chimp tier mindset, beating them up for being "too white" or "trying to be better than us".

What sins have we committed to deserve this?

Don't think the mowree had bow and arrows

Correct, but I don't think the moa had any real sense of self preservation
Basically giant sitting ducks

>Satire

>YWN have MoaKeaKiwiDucken for Christmas dinner
feelsbandman.jpg

Outside of spears and clubs (doubled as axes), they had basically nothing.

I think the taiaha is a pretty neato weapon though. Basically a combination spear + polehammer. Good for people without any advanced tools.

>moakeakiwiducken
The only true Kiwi-patricians meal.

Attached: 2F1D20E3-DA97-4E59-88AA-D55754418CC5.jpg (610x624, 202K)

>you will never have a turkey for Christmas dinner without paying 80 or so per kg, with a third of that being stuffing and packaging
Unless you raise your own turkey I guess.
You americans don't know how good you have it with turkey.

Wild Turkey are disgusting little scavengers. I see those rats everyday scavenging the cornfields with the dear, eating what the vultures won’t. At least the hillbillies shoot and eat them.

*deer

I wish we had some american hillbillies here to shoot all of the islandniggers and then salute the american flag while eating turkey burgers

Kek, the government would just have to pay for them to have a free vacation, give them some guns, and tell them that any person swarthier than the shell of a pistachio is ISIS. They’d be gone in a single fucking day

Yeah. Why must every western nation be affected by a plague of locust and rustmen.

So the tide will rise for three months straight, and all the kikes niggers and libs will drown in their own filth. Those of right mind will swim to the surface, and those of wrong shall merely curse the water.
On that day, Simon Hickey aka Smerff will also get justice for all the kike shit the queensland government has pulled on him.

I honestly feel bad for that dude.
>when the government spends a quarter of a million dollars on a smear campaign against you, comes up with multiple false charges, raids your home multiple times, refuses to take police reports from you at all, refuses to hear your evidence in court, conducts trials against you without ever notifying you, fnding you guilty, and then "losing" all evidence the trials ever happened when you request to see them, butnot changing any verdicts, pulls up a phoney bullshit trial against you, then goes four years straight refusing to bring it to completion to keep you on a permanent bail just so they can refuse you bail next time a bullshit charge is laid up against you
And all of this because he said some mean things that hurt some feelings.

Gott schütze dich

On the rare occasion someone can be bothered making a nz thread we all pour in. This time,shamefully,an american has too.
Ops right about nihilism and apathy pervading everything.

What is generalization for $900.

We've got a wild flock on our farm, we emptied some No.7 shot into them off the quads but they're way too gamey to enjoy. It's actually better buying quality Turkey from a butcher.

I almost forgot about that shit
/oursparkies/
smerffelectrical.com/

fucking kek

Attached: vlc player.jpg (480x543, 27K)

Pointless discord drama fucked up nz/pol/ threads
nz related bait threads at least create some unity, even if it is bird related

shit bird

Attached: 1526576888.windfalconart_haast_sm.jpg (644x950, 700K)

>posts the deus ex machina from the lord of the rings
don't be such a stereotype

Guys I fixed the Australian and NZ flags

What do you think?

Attached: ausnz2.png (1280x800, 20K)

poor