Kebabi army training grounds on US soil

Kebabi army training grounds on US soil.

youtube.com/watch?v=ywJ2t3RiLyQ

Attached: kebabs.jpg (1418x791, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ocswa0okscs
cbsnews.com/news/siraj-wahhaj-arrested-amalia-new-mexico-father-imam-possible-link-1993-world-trade-center-bombing-court-documents/
algemeiner.com/2017/04/26/controversy-over-prominent-bds-activist-linda-sarsour-reaches-new-york-senator-kirsten-gillibrand/
youtu.be/0DOo8-_mlzo
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5808333/Veterans-group-uncovers-child-sex-trafficking-camp-hidden-bunker-stuffed-toys.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

omg this is yuge!!!
DRUMPFGH BTFO!!

>B-but its the guns

Attached: 1520736284600.png (354x504, 129K)

im not even meming but i can't even tell if those are three different women in the top of the pic

Attached: 1530116306291.png (736x864, 341K)

bump this story deserves to get bigger than it is
a legit terrorist training grounds on US soil and no one is making a sound
who funded it
how was it able to go unnoticed
who came up with the plan for future school shooters
what do the children look like

You guys have dearbornistan, what the fuck did you expect? That they integrate? fucking retarded

Look at these hateful ugly looking animals.

Whats the general opinion about this story over there?
Does anyon think it could be related to the trafficking camp found by those patriotic bikers that the police wouldn't investigate? There was supposedly a body there too. Where was that again?

The US is practically a caliphate now

no ones talking about it at all over here
it was like a puff piece and its already over

If you were born this type of inbred hopelessly retarded nigger, wouldn't you want to fucking kill everybody too?

I would feel like the world had played a cruel joke on me, and that it was my divine duty to take vengence upon them.

Jesus, just look at those fucking mugs. That's what they have to deal with, every second, every day, until they die. That. Staring back at them in the mirror. Retarded baboon nigger reflection.

It's because of this that I don't blame blacks for being violent. I would be violent and insane also if I was born a nigger and doomed to die a nigger. There is nothing to live for.

I would want to kill whitey (and anybody else) because they are a constant reminder that I could have been born white (or anything else), but I wasn't, and I was born a fucking NIGGER with giant monkey lips, dull stupid eyes, shit colored skin and deficient brain.

Now if the world was entirely niggers? I don't know if I would want to slaughter, because I wouldn't know that being a non-nigger was possible. That's not how it works though, and so...

Blacks convert to islam all the time. Especially when they want to murder whitey.

Wow!

This is really surprising!

If these kids are confirmed to have been trained and brainwashed to kill, shouldn't we put them to death? You can't just let them complete their mission whenever they see their chance

Oh shit leaf. You made me look again. I thought it was 1 turd photographed 3 times too.

kebab removed?

In Europe the media all collectively agreed to inderreport terrorism so as not to endanger integration

Spread the story everywhere. I have been. Give it your own headline like 'terrorists hold children captive. Murder 3 year old child
We're the tabloids now

Funny how David high isn't commenting o n some future school shooters here

happened in taos county. just reminds me of how open and wild the west still is.

we cant even train niglets to read, and you think this genius trained them to operate as a terrorist cell?

please

NOT ALL MUZZIES U RACIST WHITE PIGS!!

In Africa they do stuff like chain the church doors and burn Christians and boarding schools for boys. They kid nap girls. Mega churches never defend their foreign brothers in Christ they ignore it and suck off israel
Putting islam into Africans has created a bigger monster

>Fresh prince of Bel Air joins ISIS

>Putting islam into Africans has created a bigger monster

good

>MUTT BABY

They are all niggers, why didn't you just shoot them? Isn't that the for the best? Shoot the 2 bastards in the stomach and let them bleed out underground.

It's a brainwashing camp. Do you need to be smart to gta someone ? Or stab up a supermarket? Or just be hepped up on the religion of peace

Two are sisters and closely related to the father. Guess that was too disgusting to print in the news. They are seriously inbred.

I can't wait until they get their space program up.

This camp is linked to Linda Sarsour

Attached: 1533767280710.jpg (745x960, 81K)

You haven't even scratched the surface of this story.
> The people pictured are the son, 2 daughters, and son and daughter in law of the man in the left of this picture, Siraj Wahhaj. He has the same name as the guy directing the terror camp.
> He is the mentor of Linda Sarsour, as she mentions in her address to 54th Isna convention
Link here

Attached: 9255a2dbce808bd2f6a3715de9d4bb7e.jpg (720x537, 74K)

Bottom left looks like Avon Barksdale.

Attached: Dbu_N5nW0AE2UOy.jpg (1080x793, 115K)

Buy bust on the barksdale!

import more refugees, goyim!

youtu.be/Ocswa0okscs
Link to Linda Sarsour calling the terror camp leaders father her mentor and also calling for Jihad against Trump.
>Linda Sarsour co-chaired the women's march(largest political march in US history)
>She also made the list of TIMES 100most influential people.
More to follow...

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-001203.jpg (1536x2048, 740K)

This is clearly because your government has sold you out and you pussyfags are too weak to do anything about it.
What happened america? These people are making kits right under your noses and you're pretending is isnt happening. Rise up and take action! Overthrow your government! (etc ect)

This is the founding fathers vision of America, Black terrorist Muslims living in the New Mexican desert training to shoot up schools

well hey, a well regulated militia

>The father of the terror cam leader was also named as co-conspirator to wtc bombings
>Man arrested at New Mexico compound is son of imam with possible link to 1993 World Trade Center bombing

cbsnews.com/news/siraj-wahhaj-arrested-amalia-new-mexico-father-imam-possible-link-1993-world-trade-center-bombing-court-documents/
This is his dad with Bill Clinton's buddy Estwani

Idiot.

Attached: Wahhaj_Estwani-e1412685862369.jpg (300x236, 20K)

This is Estwani and Bill clinton

Attached: Estwani_Bill.jpg (683x650, 102K)

They will slide the crap out of this please spread it and keep bumped.

Qeq

Look who's speaking :^)

Attached: téléchargement.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Here is the pot calling the kettle black

>This is the most important part of the whole happening.
it's just too bad Jow Forums needs it's face shoved into it before they see it

Linda Sarsour and terror camps father cohosting an event

Attached: f5ddf1a6f0f2aa5d1af4fd3a3e3097a9.jpg (720x514, 60K)

those ghost costumes are terrible

Democratic New York governor Gillinbrand gets heat for praising Sarsour who led the pink hat movement.
algemeiner.com/2017/04/26/controversy-over-prominent-bds-activist-linda-sarsour-reaches-new-york-senator-kirsten-gillibrand/

Attached: image.png (812x732, 8K)

More insight into Sarsour connection to wahhaj

youtu.be/0DOo8-_mlzo

This is connected to Linda Sarsour
The guys from /htg/ and /atg/ discovered this months ago.

FUCK AMERICA!!!! "America the beautiful, land of the free"
It's a fucking lie, if you ask me
I hate my country, I hate where I live
And Slick Willie Clinton can suck my dick
A third world nation, overrun by blacks
White trash culture and a Jew-imposed tax
I'm no patriot, I can care less
Fuck America and its non-white mess
Fuck America!

If it's on TV, it must be true
As the American public's fooled by the Jew
A White man's hell, a sand nigga's heaven
On every corner, a 7-11
Burger King, McDonald's, Taco Bell hell
It looks like meat, but I can't tell
The Jews are taking us all for a ride
Fuck America and national pride
Fuck America!

Spics, Jews, niggers and gooks
Where are the Whites?
Where are my roots?
America's Mexican, America's black
America's queer, America's crap
I'm full of rage, I'm fuckin' pissed
I blame the Jews for all of this
Fight for this place? No fucking way!
Fuck America - The U.S. of A

I still think it's all related to these that they keep finding

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5808333/Veterans-group-uncovers-child-sex-trafficking-camp-hidden-bunker-stuffed-toys.html

And Mexican cartels and Isis and fbi are in cahoots