Am I the only one?

ITT we discuss the asian question
Am I the only white guy who feels the same visceral disgust for anti-white asians as I do self hating whites? It feels like a similar level of betrayal. I understand the gooks have their own interests but you'd think their interests coalesce more with ours than with a bunch of stupid spics and niggers. Unlike jews who were always subversives, the yellows were solid white aligned right wingers until the modern shitlib age. What do we do with the chinks in case of RaHoWa?

Also Sarah Jeong probably got railed by too many huwyte chads that never stayed. I cannot see her salt coming from anything else.

Pic tangentially related

Attached: soulless cunt.jpg (1360x735, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/akarlin/future-for-aclu-children/
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-single/201804/china-s-leftover-women-and-shake-and-bake-husbands
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income
twitter.com/AnonBabble

every asian girl desire a big white cock....its just a fact of life

the male equivilent of a coal burning roastie is a scrawny white manlet chasing gooks

True but rice farming is degenerate and I'm not particularly interested in "muh dik" bs. I'm most interested in discussing what happened to the yellow white coalition? Was it ever a thing? Can it be on again?

nope. there's no equivalency, nice try femenoid. Just like there's no equivalency between a guy who sleeps with a lot of women and a women who sleeps with a lot of men. a woman is forever marked by the men she sleeps with but that's simply not the case for men. In fact white men should be encouraged to donate their sperm and impregnate as many non-white women as possible before impregnating a single white woman multiple times.

She's dating a white dude right now.
Asians in American just say this shit to get ahead. Most of them are in liberal circles and see white bashing as a way to the top.

Polygamy is degenerate. Don't make fatherless Elliot Rogers for a free and easy nut faggot.

Actually she has only dated Asian guys and is currently dating one. What she says is some weird attempt to get likes.

Attached: image.jpeg.57ff7553b5f9ccd5176ef79c70998b03.jpg (606x607, 84K)

I don't give a shit. I was merely using it as an example of yellow anti-white bullshit that makes no political sense.

she loves that brown mexican cock chinks forever btfo

who invited the heroin using faggot?

It's something you can choose not to care because it doesn't affect your life.

unz.com/akarlin/future-for-aclu-children/
unz.com/jthompson/asians-bright-but-not-curious/

Attached: 1515718829748.png (750x750, 24K)

That's because past 25 no asian man will marry them, so they are desesperate to get a white man.
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/living-single/201804/china-s-leftover-women-and-shake-and-bake-husbands
And about westernized asians, they are degenerate the higher their education is

Nice try commie but anti-white nonsense effects me everyday.

Just turn off your computer!

Just collect welfare! Theres more dignity in that than shilling for communism on a Mongolian glyph board.

>Lily Maymac

That girl is a monkey Flip who got a shitload of plastic surgery done to completely change and whiten her face.

Attached: 1512245675235.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

I don't give a shit. It was to illustrate ant-white nonsense coming from gooks.

Wow, you’re really not that intelligent if this is how you feel people work

stfu nigger I'll post what I want.

And I'll continue to tell you its stupid and gay

It's good that you feel such disgust. Think about it, if you're white and reproduce with such an asian woman, there's a change your kid will reminder her of an asian man, which would result in mistreatment of the child by the mother.

A woman who doesn't respect her own, doesn't respect herself.

Considering gooks are hated by unis and nogs you'd think they'd have at least an alliance of convenience with the white man, but nope, nig nogs and taco benders are their favorite compatriots it would seem.

>Women who have not married by the expected age are called “leftover women.” That age could be as young as 25 in rural areas or closer to 30 in cities.
>the women stigmatized as “leftovers” are often “well-educated urban women with ambition and promising careers.”
>Modern daycareerwomen—no matter how impressive their educational and professional accomplishments—are still devalued if they haven’t married by a certain age.
>Another term for some Chinese single women is “golden turtles.” They are the young women who moved to cities to work in factories. They “used their earnings to support theirparents, to help pay for the weddings of their brothers or the educations of their younger sisters, and to have a small taste of disposable income before returning home and dutifully getting married.”
>More recently, they are increasingly likely to pursue an education rather than a job in manufacturing.Young women who do not have advanced degrees and have not traveled to other countries often end up with men who are called“shake-and-bake” husbands: “the kind who, shortly after shaking his hand, you are married to and baking his children.”
>Many Chinese men do not want to marry women who are their equals. The most highly educated Chinese single women are “commonly referred to as a ‘third sex,’ because very few men are willing to marry them—not even fellow academics.”
>In nearly every province in China, having a child as a single parent is illegal. Single mothers have to pay “social compensation fees” that can be “six to eight times their yearly salary.” The children of single mothers are targets of harshdiscrimination. They cannot get a residence permit, and without that, they “can’t attend school, access basic social services, or even apply for anidentitycard.”
> It is illegal for single women in China to freeze their eggs. Some get around this by traveling to the States, if they can afford it.

I'm not talking about rice farming. I'm talking about how chinks have joined the ant-white alliance

Civilized Asians love white folks, what are you even talking about? And no, mainland China isn't civilized.

Asians in the West are uprooted, their immigrant parents forced them to work hard to adapt western systems and mold themselves on whiteness, they do it mindlessly as children but at some point they realize they got tricked because no matter their economic achievement they will never be european, it's a biological and historical reality.

Now they could return back to their homeland but they internalized western values and culture too much for that most of the time.

All of that leads to either them doubling down to the point of ethno-masochism or on the opposite side to a bitter anti-white sentiment.

No group can truly bloom in a multicultural society and that's why the concept is cancer and people miserable.

Attached: 1200px-Siege_of_La_Rochelle_1881_Henri_Motte.png (1200x682, 1.36M)

Sadly here the younger ones are becoming more and more shitlib tier. Perhaps they've mistakenly adopted it due to their collectivist instincts instructing them it is fashionable to be anti-white but here they are bitching louder and louder over made up issues. I have asian friends (hell I even have a spic buddy who can't stand most spics) but that doesn't change the trend towards the left they are arcing towards HARD.

Is she Southeast Asian? There are exceptions, but generally, I'm not really attracted to that kind of Asian, my preferences more from the areas of northern China, Korea, and Japan.

I think there can be a healthy coexistence of whites and asians. In fact they are the only two racial groups I can imagine living somewhat in peace if there is close proximity. Obviously they are not white and are better off staying in their realm but for those here I would be willing to negotiate certain exceptions IF THEY DITCHED the bullshit anti-white sentiment. Love that pic by the way

OP is a faggot. That asain girl dates asain boys, you just took her tweets out of context.

Hahahahaha

That girl isn't Sarah Jeong and you have poor reading skills. Lurk moar faggot

Asians are smart enough to realise that they can get special privileges for not having white skin, they also know that they are the most advantaged group and are hoping sjws don't realise it too and come after them.It's not about who's right or wrong for them, it's about who will give them the least trouble and how can they take advantage.

She is white?

Ffs amerifat.

They're next on the chopping block if we lose.

No one said she was.
Lay off the dope retard

It is really depressing cause they throw themselves at you frankly and can be quite naive too.
Almost all guys who have Asian wifes are visibly “different”. I used to see that one Asian girl. She was a literal crazy and it made her good fun but I could never bring myself to do her.

Anyone who hates their own race is a degenerate desu. If I went on a date with an Asian girl and she said she doesn't like Asian guys I'd walk out.

Where is 'here'. If you are in the US, then the girls you're talking about aren't Asians, they're Americans -- huge difference. Those girls are no different than any other spoiled white western girls.

Go to Korea or another civilized country, see how you are treated there -- particularly in cities outside of the major ones. Everybody is friendly, curious about where you are from, excited but a bit embarrassed to try out some of their English on you.

Conservative well bred Asian girls are a fucking treat.

Attached: images (1).jpg (183x276, 5K)

Wtf why is the file name soulless cunt then? You just wanted to get the virtual handy from other Jow Forumstards, U med whyte boi?

Only white people are Americans. Everyone else is a guest or an intruder. As for your related statements, that sounds interesting. I'm not interested in dating them but I do have a healthy respect for them as a people and don't mind sharing the company of those among them that are proper.

>but you'd think their interests coalesce more with ours
you're a fucking retard
the only reason you say this is because you have yellow fever, you are as bad as any coalburner

Don't you have a street to shit on pajeet?

It's not even the cock they desire. Oriental men are actually autistic and have femme bodies. If they just opened doors for women and didn't act creepy, their women wouldn't be looking for Brad to cuddle with. Oriental women just want chivalry. Next time you see one off the boat, call her princess, she'll start blushing.

>Allow a racist to speak
Means something completely different to gooks.

Attached: 1533239277151.webm (600x338, 712K)

Attached: 1533247294971.png (1024x768, 170K)

>Somehow me thinking high IQ Asians that don't shit in the streets and are productive and get victimized by niggers having similar interests to high whites that experience the same means I have yellow fever

Really makes me think

>asians invade western lands for decades

OY VEY DEY BLEACHING OUR WIMMENS!

Go back to fucking asian slant fuck.
Meanwhile I'll keep tearin dat yerrow puddy up.
Asian women are great for off weeks when you haven't gotten your dick wet for a while because they are easy.

Exactly what about what you posted was anti-white?

Attached: 1530943194031.jpg (800x724, 77K)

Attached: 1531948495958.jpg (3170x3160, 464K)

if you can't figure out how a different race will have competing interest with another race you are either stupid or a traitor

>which way, western man?

Not just Americans, any white people. I'm always treated awesome over there by all age ranges. Isn't necessarily about dating them; just talking to females who haven't been infected by Western culture is really nice.

It's funny because they enjoy western culture, but don't live it.

>Where is 'here'. If you are in the US, then the girls you're talking about aren't Asians, they're Americans -- huge difference.
There doesn't tend to be a difference. Asians don't assimilate any more than any other minority race.

Attached: RWB.jpg (913x600, 251K)

You either die a QT, or you live long enough to see yourself become the uggo.

Attached: 1529428-two_face_6711.jpg (640x416, 120K)

ITT

A discussion intended on discussing racial alliance and back stabbery turns into Aryan "MEIN SCHLONG" mistaken intention "UR SAYING RACE MIX? KYS FGT" and general reeeeeing about race mixing.

You all need some white Catholic wives and some penance desu

>OP thot clearly not asian

Is that the joke?

Sarah Jeong completely cured my yellow fever and for that i’m eternally grateful. Nothing but White girls and Latinas for me from now on.

Attached: A9DEAE37-BFA6-4AB8-8EF2-FBB9A1E66749.jpg (859x1024, 121K)

Only Castiza and Criolla women faggot. AND THEY BETTER BE LATIN MASS ATTENDING CATHOLICS

I'm chink and I love white girls. It's only natural for all other races to work up the ladder to attain a white mate.

Every white girl worships and adores big Asian cock.

FIFY

Attached: irsex2.jpg (767x482, 119K)

Sure, Tyrone.

Attached: Accused-Pictures-on-James-Edwards-Facebook-account-show-him-with-guns-and-giving-gang-signs1.jpg (306x423, 29K)

I still dream about invading North Korea and impregnating a couple of nork cuties. Then leaving without saying a word. Fucking Trump and his peace talks.

Attached: meme6.jpg (1424x998, 392K)

Kiked culture aren't western culture. Western culture is a mix of Virtue Ethics, Common Law, Christianity, Familialism and Patriarchy and all the accouterments of such. Beyond that it is a set of regional expressions unique to each nation.

That's sweet whiteboi, it means you love us more than the other subhumans
Most American asians have been so whitewashed that they're only comfortable around whites and other whitewashed asians. We're your closest allies whether you're nationalist or leftarded.
Jeong is just a stupid disgraceful bitch, no need to read too deeply into it. Feminism is a universal disease and being so centered around academia, lots of young asians are exposed to it.
Go ahead and dick our women with my blessing, I prefer blondes.

Attached: 1196605265880.jpg (286x400, 34K)

>racial alliance
no such thing is possible or sustainable in the long term

Most people share your sentiment. Its easy to forgive someone for hating you when you consider them inferior to yourself. But when its someone you think is equal. You see it for what it is. Racism. In a way these asians are helping to break the "only white people are racist" lie.

That's completely untrue in a couple of way.

Growing up immersed in North American culture is nothing like growing up in Asian culture. Why do you think they call them bananas?

Asians assimilate just fine once here, at least where I live. Second generation talks and acts like anyone else living here; even the heathen Chinese do if they come here young enough.

Yes. How will the white man ever recover?

Attached: tumblr_inline_p8l48gtE3y1vi60lf_540.jpg (540x368, 64K)

You can keep them if it's all the same. I have myself a nice Med chick with piercing green eyes and a combative loyalty.

an Ethnic alliance between Germans and Japanese sounds pretty dank. Only kiked out anglos would disagree.

I once had a girl that looked like that whom was so into me. I was 16 at the time, too retarded to notice how interested she was in me all I wanted to do was play (((grand theft auto)))...

I like asians as friends and colleagues but I would never racemix with one, just feels disrespectful to everybody involved and both sets of genes.

Anyone else?

>Growing up immersed in North American culture is nothing like growing up in Asian culture. Why do you think they call them bananas?
Does that change anything about the racial traits that we can poll out in twin studies. Not at all. There is no difference.

Attached: best icecream.jpg (479x600, 97K)

Wow someone who actually READ the OP? Yeah it's nasty. When asians attack whites, it's almost like whites attacking whites for me.

Me

Maybe some dagos could roll on in?

>Chang Thunderwang gets blessed by god and has average white size penis
>WE BE TAYKIN YO WIMMIN WAITO BOI

Attached: 1533354865708.png (911x710, 122K)

What the fuck are you going on about? North American culture of the last 20 years is greed, sex, hate, division, racism, self hating, and extremism.

Culture is what you are exposed to when you walk out the door, turn on your TV, or watch garbage on the internet.

sure

No thats a shallow pseudo-culture and it is purely kike media not white (save for shabbos goys)

>North Korea
>Invasion

Attached: 16400533.gif (500x288, 796K)

You've lost me. What does that have to do with anything? If you can't tell the difference in attitude between a female raised in civilized Asia and one from North America, then you may just be autistic.

You should try traveling user -- it's way more fun and informative than googling things.

Here on Jow Forums we wish to preserve white race, thank you, and get the fuck out incel fucks, your not welcome in white mans world, if your not ready to sacrifise yourself to preserve your kin.

Attached: Untitledasfasfasfsasf.png (1920x1186, 1.38M)

Listen user, I suppose you are some leet human who is unaffected by constant immersion in trash, but what I described IS our modern culture, like it or not.

Anti-white Asians are pretty much always trash asians. The most vocal are chinks and gooks, the most passive about it are swarthy jungle asians.

Where did I say to race mix with asians? I know Latvians have a lower IQ than the potatos they steal but holy fucking shit you're a new breed of tard

>You've lost me. What does that have to do with anything?
Personality traits tied to race that test out in twin studies do not go away regardless of what culture the people are in. What I'm saying is that the science here is directly telling you that you're wrong.
>You should try traveling user -- it's way more fun and informative than googling things.
For some reason, you seem to have gotten butthurt. I'm sorry about that. But yes, I have visited Asian. My wife is Korean.

Attached: Kim Kardashian.jpg (599x546, 166K)

It's called turn the TV off, go to the gym, read, and have self confidence. Most people not part of the establishment will actually be genuinely interested in what you have to say if you speak with a calm and confident authority and have the charisma to match. Of course I'm surrounded by the trash can jew culture of today, but i'm not part of it. Time for the Benedict option. Check out in order to wrestle your demons and then assault the current order with unwavering dedication to truth and God.

>I know Latvians have a lower IQ than the potatos they steal but holy fucking shit
Which is why Latvian Americans are 2nd by income in United states?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income

What can I say? You asians do well for yourselves :^)

Asian american are the biggest cunts on earth.
Well
All western born asian girls are.
They are exactly like white bitches except you add one layer of bitch on top of it for being a snowflake due to being asian and usually prettier.
Also makes the worst party whores.
I dated many Chinese girls, but I wouldn't touch a western asian with a ten feet pole.

Attached: East-Asian-admixture.gif (800x545, 157K)

That thing got a pecker?

Asians are just adapting to their host culture, because they live in primarily California and Hawaii it manifests as being anti-white.

I would marry that woman, she's a solid 9/10, she doesn't hate white people, and she's maximum half Asian so I don't hate 100% of her guts, just 50%...

Sarah Jeong was friends with Weev and they probably banged

Attached: dd8.jpg (640x360, 38K)