How did Jow Forums miss this?

youtube.com/watch?v=1HksFKddNmY

Attached: Capture.png (767x526, 567K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LoTFS3g7PNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they should be tarred and feathered.

Absolutely degenerate.

Attached: pep_dessicated.jpg (400x386, 37K)

Hot cops save the day!

Attached: 70F30037-EA57-4A45-A39E-B13217662C10.gif (350x200, 990K)

You would think they were trying to storm the NRA headquarters. Portland city hall is as left as they come

And then they bitch about the police being rough on them.

Lotta onions in that video

Clyde Lewis had 2 days of 5 hour shows worth of coverage, he ended up calling both sides cosplayers with no clue of what they were doing or why they were doing it.
I imagine it would be a joke compared to the real dirty war he saw down in Argentina.

my thoughts exactly

Attached: 1531241083143.gif (336x200, 758K)

All Antifa should be killed on sight

>I'm unhappy and I don't know why
>>it's because of Capitalism
>OK
>fuck you society for ruining my life reeeee
They are pretty much incels that have been weponized. Don't go looking for deeper meaning behind their actions

Worthless cops, they deserve the beatings if they can't dish it out themselves

>They are pretty much incels that have been weponized.

Sums up Antifa very well.

>0:59
>oh yeah, send the women in

Is this antifa man suggesting women are somehow inferior or weaker to men?

so they all doxed themselves and also the game of thrones shame chant.. so cringey

I agree with Sarah Juong. Death to Whities after seeing these dumb Antifas

good. fuck boot lickers.

Large Marge at the end took charge and ended the antifa shenanigans.

Is this what society has come to when amazon women are the most imposing people among a sea of angry whiny skinny manlets?

I hope they all go to prison

Attached: 1512920843143.jpg (1002x768, 86K)

>believing this in a leftist breeding ground

THIS, THAT ONE GIRL FUCKING LOOKED LIKE SHAKIRA

>reeeeeee scratch it off reeee

Eh, if they start fucking up actual politicians for once, instead of wasting their time with regular citizens, I might consider giving them 0,0000001cl of respect. Not because I'd agree with them but because finally the beast that they created will bite them in the back.

Well, that was uneventful.

What was their reason for doing this?

b-b-but who do they serve?

Attached: Leftistchanting.png (613x385, 340K)

what's the point in wearing a fucking uniform and getting beaten up by limp wristed antifa fucks with no retaliation at all? no tazer not even a batton to protect yourself...and you're getting paid as "security"? the state of the world...

>That guy that hides behind like 5 people, hits the guard with a megaphone then quickly runs away.
Why are they like this? Why are they such pussies?

lol. They are so retarded they are attacking the people that allow them to exist

Attached: 37877087_1840848856010148_6474680421538856960_n.jpg (720x690, 39K)

down syndrome

>Eh, if they start fucking up actual politicians for once, instead of wasting their time with regular citizens
I'm against physically attacking but it would be nice for politicians to have a little fear struck in them by the angry masses. Maxine Waters is 100% correct.

Antifa is biting the hand that feeds them. Portland politicians are all turbo leftists, but the retarded communists would rather alienate them than work for them.

Holy fuck, I assume theyre upset that they got BTFO by cops and think they were unjustly persecuted
>wear masks
>bring weapons
>openly commit acts of violence
"PROTECT THE PEOPLE!!! WHO DO YOU SERVE??!?"

All these Antifa are just like children, if they can't have their way, they hide their faces and do these nigger tier acts. Then when they get held accountable for being niggers they cry out.

Attached: 1520813710310.png (244x331, 110K)

That was my take away.

Shameful police work they should have pulped the finger of the boy holding the door open with a billy club

damn that cop at the end is a cutie

literally would lick her boots and let her handcuff me

Yes, but she is wasting her time in the force. She should have at least 5 babies by now and pregnant with a sixth.

cuz fuck drumpf

WELL ATLEAST SOMEONE IS GETTING PAID

they have no honor

NEVER FORGET
>be genderless antifa faggot
>dress in all black
>think you're badass
>complain about Christains holding a cross
>apparently a white supremacist symbol?
>literally the world's only peaceful religion
>run away and immediately get hit by a fucking truck.
Portland's degeneracy is fucking hilarious, living here is fun if you can hold them at arm's length and laugh at them.

youtube.com/watch?v=LoTFS3g7PNI

I want to laugh at them but i can't help the feeling of embarrassment i get when i see these soilads in their faggot skinny jeans making a limp wristed attempt to strike someone.
And its always an innocent, or someone not looking, or a woman, disabled.
The worst part is you know they go home and watch the video on repeat while swelling with pride and masturbating...hoping the girl that freind zoned them 5 years ago sees it and stops fucking chad.

Attached: 1458993164565.jpg (408x349, 34K)

Clyde Lewis is unironically /x/ tier and most boomers first redpill

They always show their true face when they go into baby rage mode.
like when they were yelling racist shit at that black cop a couple weeks ago at their lame occupy ice attempt.

When are city officials and the right officially allowed to fight back legally? Wherever antifa is/goes, there is violence and anarchy. I can't think of a single reason why they are endlessly allowed to congregate.

Kill yourself

Leftism is protected.

>ugly
>dirty
>like 18 years old
>SHAME. SHAME. SHAME. SHAME.
>mostly mutts and one autistic looking blonde kid

Lmao so fucking gay looking. Why does the left attract these types of immature bug-like retards?

lol

cuck city goons turn on thier masters

All while covering up his face

>hoping the girl that freind zoned them 5 years ago sees it and stops fucking chad.

I'd say the majority of male sjws/antifa/etc are in it for pussy, even if they don't realise it, subconsciously that's why they're doing it.

These are just a bunch of spoiled bratkids. Just look at the faggot pulling the door, with that backform and getthi arms. He has obviously never been chased by older siblings Hodor'ing.
This shit would not even happen in Sweden without them getting beated.

Cringed when "shame!"

Attached: i-have-never-made-but-one-prayer-to-god-a-very-short-one-o-lord-make-my-enemies-ridiculous-and-god-g (500x269, 31K)

Fucking manlets when will they learn

Most seem to be anarchists, so they don't care about the government, until it takes them out

>get a gentle treatment by cops:

lololo, viva la revolution, they’ve got nothing on us.

>get roughed up by a cop:

Whaam! I dindu nuffin! Ill call my rich parents to ruin your life!!!

Literally the only way to go is to shot to kill those cunts and headstomp them once out of bullets.

prime genetic material

Attached: file.png (1203x683, 930K)

whats he say at 1:39 on the speaker?

>I'd say the majority of male sjws/antifa/etc are in it for pussy, even if they don't realise it, subconsciously that's why they're doing it.
yes, its just an extension of white knighting where they think that if they take up her 'noble' cause and fight evil on her behalf shes going to see him as some sort of sexy freedom fighter or something.
watching young men get it so completely wrong with women is so cringe inducing

Kek! Frankenstein's monster turns on its creator, its beautiful. The police in Berkeley and Portland last weekend actually did their jobs and dealt with antifags properly, I'm guessing because of all the bad press and lawsuits that letting them run wild (especially against ICE agents) caused has forced the Mayors to stop calling stand downs.

Same thing happened in Berkeley, they smashed like 20 city officials cars. Antifa are now biting the hands that fed them for so long. This is very good.

Burgers, you need to hold more rallies in berkeley and Portland asap. Accelerate this infighting between Antifag street urchins and the local Democrat government that nurtured them.

I'm incel and hate the far left with a passion

>they get the female cops out there because the SJWs will stop attacking
lmao

To antifa you're not left wing until you start putting bullets in the heads of people that even mildly disagree. If these faggots ever get into power anywhere you'll see another Spanish civil war. Their rampage would be so gruesome that normies would start joining the fascists.

game of thrones was a mistake

>WHO DO YOU SERVE? WHO DO YOU SERVE?
>Why, taxpayers, of course.

Serves those Nazis right, good job.

The useful idiots are useful indeed.

We need to somehow meme that these antifags are taking advantage of white privilege and are not being beaten and arrested like blacks are when they 'protest'.

now that a lot of them showed their face at this event
will this cause any trouble for their personal life?

>not all incels

“Hold, hold, hold, everybody please hold”

That video is practically perfect in every way. The editor juxtaposing christians against communists was doing the lord's work.

Why didn't he let go of the door?

>They slam the door on their own hands,
>they all let go in pain
>he opens the door

>defending femicops
Women belong in houses.

Found the bitter, childless roastie.

the Oregonian as tons of these clips

I hope people are saving and compiling antifa violence

This is Portland bro. I'm a fucking bear of a man and stand out above even the few nig nogs. Feels good to swim in the sea of liberal pussy. Too funny when they realize I'm a racist.

>wEEb

Attached: 1532288809862.jpg (608x811, 216K)

omw to go fuck some pdxantiffa up

ama

going to roll in with q white rabbit sticker and dont tread on me gadsden snake decal. its war now

The whole thing was a photo op. If real people stormed any city hall like that they would be shot in sight for daring to harass our government masters.

But, behaving in such a way is practically asking to be taken out. That behavior is why police brutality exists.

Poor bastard thinks that by being a communist he can get a revolutionary lesbian gf. He doesn't know....but he will in 10 years when he is still a virgin.

>only purpose in life for females is to breed like an animal
Woman are going to be outdated soon

Yes. Speaking of, Eric Clanton got off free. Someone pinch me, I can't wake up.

>roastie because I don’t want people acting like animals

Don't worry. He's too young.

They shouted racial slurs at black ICE officers too. The rules apply to you, not them.

>that faggot who clubs the guard from behind with his megaphone then immediately flees

What bravery, so much progress and tolerance!

When you're never taught personal responsibility, you flee from anything that might retaliate.

And when something outlives its usefulness you throw it away. The artificial womb will make women redundant in the same way cars made horses obsolete. There are still horses, but only weird people still use them for anything. Same deal for women.

>living here
I knew Portland was a leftist, liberal shithole but I didn't know they went as far as to secede and joined Trudeauland

>SHAME SHAME SHAME
Do they think their life is like a movie and they're the heroes?

Deny being an animal all you want, people are and always have been animals rutting in the mud like the chimps they are.

pdx antifa - youre fucking dead.

with love, drumpflenonymoose

even though I live on the west coast, I hope it finally gets destroyed by its own hand. Nothing can be this so ass backwards and live for so long.

Attached: 1530484312920.jpg (640x640, 55K)

Yes

Attached: f4f56b09-8a7f-4d8e-9f49-019779c1e908..png (1229x2536, 1.21M)

“Oh my God that guy lost an arm”

Attached: AF24031D-4ED2-46DF-BA99-581EBBC2149F.gif (300x170, 478K)

Since these faggot always have some sort of blunt weapon in their hands to attack people with and retardeded strength zeal what is the best way of self defense, without going to jail?