Politics and Drugs

How much do you think drugs played a part in your ideal political mind frame? Specifically LSD. I'll be willing to exchange in reasonable conversation for awhile if anyone is interested.

Attached: gene888535206.jpg (300x300, 26K)

i like mixing things. cannabis, mushrooms, kratom, motrin and wine aree what i got in me reihgt now

Attached: chicken man.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

LSD is a huge part of what woke me up to (((whats))) really going on

I'm more interested in your past drug use. I'll admit I'm an ancientfag but still, was there a point that led you in a different direction? More importantly I'd like to discus the way you found you're way back or ...if you think you have

This guy scares me because I'm always afraid his limbs will snap when he puts weight on them.

none
I drink and smoke weed.
am right wing extremist

Same, but I was very young and couldn't or just wasn't developed enough to understand. I still ate a bunch of acid just the same. It was super cheap and would last the day through. I have a notion that I was 'pilled' just from growing up in the country but a big part of my family life was in Chicago too. I was a young user, around 13 years old. I saw the city and the creeks of the country equally.

I remember my parents crying about Jimmy Carter lol .. Pretty sure I thought it was funny then even though I was still a young man.My first trip was super heavy...my dad was an artist and had drawn many political cartoons up to that point. He had a knack for the absurd but it was always political. They are both so very different now after all that time. Dad is neo conservative used to be liberal and Mom is still dyed in the wool Dem. I digress ffs.... They told me when I was yound that LSD would make me insane...so far in my ;life I think I've come out ahead

I.ve eaten over 20 hits of LSD in a night and I can honestly say I'm still tethered to reality. Over the decades I'd say I'm at 1k plus hits. Probably on the low side. I hold onto a pretty good career that pays enough for a family and all that fairly comfortably. I'm surprised at the number of people like me that I meet who are pro Trump and not the insane liberal type. That being said I have lost some of those folks to the nibiru side of things as well.

Honestly I’d say the drugs - political awakening meme died out with the 60s. Don’t know anyone that tripped on psychedelics and had some consciousness raising epiphany or curtains pulled back on The Truth. It’s just a fun ride. No political reevaluations on E either, but it obviously strengthens personal connections with the people you roll with; a shared experience. if anything weakens politics, because the roll reveals how politics really is secondary to life. Cocaine, generally, makes people assholes. So, if there a drug that’s politics, Coke is It. The weedy Chronic pseudo hippies always seem to be pseudo hippies even without the weed anyways....

This has been a captcha test. How many roads do you see? Lots of street signs? Follow them wisely. Old drugs are the busses and cars, older drugs are the signs, the oldest drugs are the roads. Choose wisely your path. See you in heaven motherfuckers

Never done a drug. So not in the slightest, directly. My disdain for them might have, but not in the way that you're asking.

I like mixing things too, sometimes i fuck a negress, other time a fuck a russian whore, indian, african arabian, it's all the same.
fucking degenerate

>super succesfull guy
>claims 1000s "hits" of LSD
>can't even convert it into grams or any clear measurment

yea, you are just a story teller

I don’t think drugs have affected me very much politically. Maybe just on being anti-abortion, since drugs played a small part on my long road returning to Christ.

Drugs have shaped my views on the metaphysical, but not so much on the political, other than thinking they should be legal.

Sorry OP, never did LSD. If I can’t visually identify a substance, I’m not going to put it in my body.

You might be retarded. He probably hasn’t even taken a gram between the thousand hits.

Why the fuck are you using Jow Forums while you are on drugs.

That is just fucking sad, man.

there are also micro grams, mili grams.... or however do you call those

And how the fuck would he know that? It’s fucking drug dealers selling yu pieces of paper, not a goddamn apothecary

he is retarded if he takes unkown blotters from unknown source

Yeah, no fucking shit, I said the same thing myself earlier: That doesn’t make you less retarded for asking retarded questions.

They killed a whole pile of popular political figures and then drugged the youth with a drug that makes you non violent and docile

Not hard to understand that

Ketamine and cocaine

Do try

Try taking 50 billion doses at once

Lots of fun, lasts about 11 days

My dad dropped a fistful of crystal once

He's fine

Lsd doses are typically about 300 micrograms

Uh... cool story bro...?