UK live chat 1776 FREEDOM tariffs

UK police live chat. let them know what you think of them or what they can do to help serve the community.
cambs.police.uk/information-and-services/Contact/Contact

north-wales.police.uk/contact/live-chat-support

victimsupport.org.uk/help-and-support/get-help/support-near-you/live-chat

kent.police.uk/services/live-chat-talk-to-us-online/

westyorkshire.police.uk/101LiveChat

policenow.org.uk/chat-to-police-now/

Attached: west yorkshire or whatever.png (1578x790, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malicious_Communications_Act_1988
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll just spam old posts until people start posting there own OC
no bongs allowed. only real patriots here.

Attached: spoon point.png (582x768, 82K)

if you live in a free country please help us export freedom to our red coat brethren

Attached: welsh language.png (1483x427, 68K)

Attached: lauren.png (1187x541, 30K)

Attached: west yorkshire part 2.png (1557x637, 82K)

Attached: ooga.png (1600x1440, 125K)

Attached: welsh p2.png (1574x505, 76K)

this is amazing work guys keep going

Just call them out for the traitors they are.

'People like you made Rotherham possible. You support genocidal, replacement levels of third world mass immigration.'

this

This one made me laugh out loud
>Spoon point

Attached: north umbria.png (1506x459, 29K)

Attached: west yorkshire pt 3.png (980x719, 89K)

>no bongs allowed. Only real patriots here

There are plenty of bongs who are patriots. Of course we'd probably get arrested if we started trolling the bobby pigs.

Attached: st albans.png (1070x509, 64K)

Make some popcorn and enjoy, my limey friend.

oh no I may get arrested for hate speech
>you fucking worthless spineless nigger, I am ashamed of people like you. Im fucking building non compliant assault rifles and just praying a fucking ATF team comes to my door so I can blow out a kneecap or two before getting gunned down
or maybe I'm not. who knows right?
later gchq.

this is the difference between us abdul

Attached: youessaayyyyyyy.jpg (800x601, 248K)

Attached: umbria.png (1560x442, 32K)

Thanks Americans.

Attached: 01 FOOKIN PAKIS.jpg (2465x2285, 1020K)

god fucking dammit. anyone else want to contribute?
maybe make some OC?
Im almost out guys.

Attached: bull durham.png (1553x516, 31K)

I hope if we keep doing this, this will become headlines on the BBC lmao

FFS THEY STILL HAVENT FIXED IT ITS FROM 1988 NOT 1998 HOW RETARDED ARE THESE PEOPLE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malicious_Communications_Act_1988

Attached: lauren 2.png (1189x554, 27K)

Attached: west yorkshire pt 4.png (889x241, 28K)

I love this thread thank you so much

well its just me. keep bumping because I have run out.
Im going to bed brit bro's.
keep it going.

maybe entreat some other powerful country not scared of thought crime to fight your battles for you like always instead of doing something for yourselves once.

Attached: SAD!.png (462x309, 243K)

Attached: ITS GO TIME.jpg (2160x2160, 1.78M)

>ITT: fat americans try to harass foreign police to do their race war for them while calling them lazy

The absolute state of americunts. For it to be acceptable to kill muzzies and niggers someone has to start and show that it's OK. Meanwhile your niggers have entire cities for them, and your muzzies are a privileged class that can do no wrong. You don't have grooming gangs because your women already sleep with niggers and muzzies whenever they want, they were "groomed" into it by their own parents and media. The US is one giant sexual grooming center anyway, and you've been spreading it for decades with your (((democracy))). Start killing negroes and deporting sandniggers and then you can start making of countries that are whiter than you. It's not like there is any other solution left.

Yes because spending a few weeks locked in prison before being raped and murdered by pakis is really worth calling bobby pigs a bunch of spastics. Did your dad pass his 85IQ down to you, Tyrone?

Think if I shittalk the Yorkshire police they will take a boat all the way here to shoah my ass? Our cops don't give a shit about anything and most of them carry penknives.

i echo this, & this is quantum physics and karma at its finest... also the guardian and bbc are run by out of phase lizards hence...sharia law, cultural marxism etc...to me the british police are rabid fascists and traitors

This thread is amazing. Bless yanks and other countries trolling the shit out of the treacherous farce.