Sam Hyde Dump

Give me the best clips/cuts/pics of Hyde. I've seen him all over the place, but I never really got into him. Plz share your best Hydes.

Attached: shhshh.jpg (1400x1080, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4
youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kWLy69-fyQE
youtu.be/LEgxS_vzQjU
youtu.be/x2AlnVh6JTg
youtube.com/watch?v=4v1hA3MTKZ8&frags=pl,wn
youtu.be/vz0Aqlm22sk
youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4
youtube.com/watch?v=aJdaAaU5H_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cmon

Attached: e.jpg (1060x352, 160K)

Attached: sammy.jpg (614x1024, 141K)

Attached: 1508348308569.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

The skit that got World Peace canceled:

youtube.com/watch?v=k06lLDDe-b4

Attached: 187A1420-4BF9-45AE-8226-D798F3723F95.jpg (960x849, 241K)

my fav

Attached: 1522786599062.jpg (1024x1024, 162K)

Attached: Sam Hyde The man that got away with it.png (421x389, 186K)

A classic

Attached: epicgamer.jpg (750x1000, 130K)

lol

Hyde is a fucking genius.

Attached: Nuclear War.jpg (1628x805, 140K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4CC5N1_bZsQ

Attached: f89a8928.jpg (2986x898, 416K)

it amazes me. this clip out and out shows that the only way to talk about "jews" is with child gloves on with everyone breathing down your neck and people still think its normal

youtube.com/watch?v=kWLy69-fyQE

This is my favorite

youtu.be/LEgxS_vzQjU

I’ve shared it with every millennial I know.

Legend goes that it was supposed to be "Jews rule" but they forced them to change it for obvious reasons.

Who is this guy and why do we like him?

youtu.be/x2AlnVh6JTg

Ah yes, the video in which he mocks the underage girl he butt raped. Hilarious, top tier humor

She was a nine point SIX!!!

he indeed went to ross

Attached: riht.png (810x404, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4v1hA3MTKZ8&frags=pl,wn

Yeah. Really hilarious stuff.

This is good. Where did he say this?

>child gloves
They're 'kid' gloves, made from baby goat skin.

Apparently it was originally 'JEWS RULE' but they had to shut it down

Are you gonna stop whining?

Funniest thing is how awkward he makes Gavin McCuck, who doesn't even realise he's being mocked.

Every day I bow to my Sovereign Grand Inspector General Samuel Hoidel

Attached: 33rd-deg-elder.png (333x421, 256K)

youtu.be/vz0Aqlm22sk

youtube.com/watch?v=oD2gXY4piF4

Good life advice.

Sam looks up to Gavin. Gavin is intellectually superior to and a better man than Sam.
I love this video where Gavin calls out Sam for being a lazy bullshit artist and expecting other people to "roll out the red carpet" for him. Sam spergs and starts throwing a fit

youtube.com/watch?v=aJdaAaU5H_4

>Sam looks up to Gavin

HAHAHHA you dumb faggot. Sam despises imbeciles like Gavin, and if you are still buying into that cuck degenerate, you need to be...oh wait, you're a MUTT, no wonder anything can be sold to your dumb fuck ass.

Let's see.

Gavin track record
> started the "embodiment of degeneracy" media outlet KIKE oops I meant VICE
> was 2edgy4u pissing in cereal, sticking dildo up his ass, tattooing "I'm a feminist" on his skin, drunk driving and crashing his car with mother of his kids inside
> works for EZRA ahhahahahahahaha
> hahahahahahahahaha
> started the most cringe inducing band of outcast sperg imbeciles PROUD GOYS

Sam Hyde
> name speaks for itself, nothing needs to be added to the list.

Go fuck yourself, proud goy. I hope they start making XXL Fred Perry polos, because you fat faggots look awkward at the moment, the polos are too tight for you and your manboobs are protruding HARD.

U-u-uhuru
U-u-uhuru
U-u-uhuru
We're the proud boys

Where (((the west))) is the best!

Fucking imbeciles.

Attached: 1468965762866.jpg (900x505, 141K)

>i can't come on your show talking about cocks and cumming....that's just too edgy for me

You took this video seriously? You're a retard. He's clearly mocking McCuck and his "humour"

>literally a Croat
I'm not a fan of the alt-lite that Gavin represents but he's a married man with three children while Sam is 33 acting like a 17 year-old and making schizotypal low-effort videos that people only watch to observe his deteriorating mental health. Who's the degenerate here?

>literally a Croat

Yep. LOL. What are you gonna say? I'm "yuropoor"? OK faggit, call me names do it if it makes you forget the jew infested nigger chink spic occupied "land of the free" that you can't escape from. I'll take it, because I don't have to prove shit to you, nor would I ever. I know where I live and I love it, you on the other hand need to post pics of aircraft carriers to feel good. Or something.

Gavin is a faggot degenerate, Sam is a legend. Gavin is a retarded cuck, Sam is a legend. It's pretty simple desu.

Attached: basedgav.webm (360x240, 2.98M)

Holy shit, call me new but I didn't know he did that nasty shit.

Yeah, that is gay as fuck.

Faggot.

Europoor

>Gavin is a faggot degenerate, Sam is a legend.
Hahaha. If only you knew how wrong you were

Attached: oS4Y_WdON0cmUo9qzqrbCyKF5C6d_XcSwAKMGFAGTo0.jpg (320x427, 55K)

Get fucked, that's 4th degree proudboy level, you name few cereals, get punched by that fat nigger Dante Nero, drinking piss is probably 3rd degree and taking one up the ass is 4th.

Uhuru.

Attached: 1493519562286.gif (200x200, 497K)

:)

West is the best, and get this, get how woke I am - FUCK ISLAM ahahahahah so fucking BASED. Stupid lazy Sam Hyde, not selling his degeneracy magazine to jews for further destruction of the youth and doing the "conservative shtick out of guilty conscience" but rather going full bore against the grain.

I guess it takes equal amount of bravery to stick your dildo up your ass on behind-the-paywall utter trash youtube vid where you sit behind the desk and give opinion on the news about STUPID IZLAM and LEFTISTS and make a "Jews Rock" sketch and manage to push it on tv.

Based Gav. I'll never used "Chad" again, that meme is done, it's "GAV" now. OUCH!

Attached: ouch.jpg (577x431, 32K)