imgur.com/a/wGOAdzU
>Libya/Derna Jun 28
imgur.com/a/ApgvWr4
>Iraq Jun 14
imgur.com/a/SBuVzBb
>Idlib May 31
i.imgur.com/NtvK9dj.jpg

Devs Aug 8
>Swaida; SAA reached outskirts of Qaysoum and Bir Maselam, infiltrated some 20 km east of Rami and Shabki
>RuAf performs multiple strikes near Kara’ and Al-Safa, SAA attempting to advance towards the Kara’ area
>Sy govt prepares camp to house displaced civs from Idlib
>S Idlib; Rebels implement mandatory curfew amidst ongoing HTS security ops targeting civs/fighters who may allegedly reconcile with Sy govt
>SOHR claims at least 182 rebels killed by targeted assassinations since 4/26 in N Syria
>Daraa; SAA uncovered large foreign supplied weapons cache 13 meters underground
>Several UAE businessmen arrived in Damascus this week to discuss improving economic ties between both countries
>Asma Assad diagnosed with early stage breast cancer, undergoing chemotherapy
>Iraqi army eliminated an ISIS cell hiding in a cave near Rawa
>Turkey to continue purchasing Iranian natural gas despite US sanctions

Prev

Attached: cobra 2.jpg (1064x1587, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/1027082790985232384
mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/more-than-235000-syrians-return-home-since-start-of-russian-military-operation/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English
google.co.jp/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-says-trump-asked-him-to-help-rescue-white-helmets-from-syria/amp/
mia.mk/en/Inside/RenderSingleNews/200/134399465
cnbc.com/2018/02/22/bridgewaters-dalio-sees-70-percent-chance-of-recession-before-2020.html
taskandpurpose.com/syria-insider-attack/
ointres.se/projekt_stridsvagn_ny.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ScM_rN9a-js
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1027528502478888960
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FIRST

HAMAS IS CONTROLLED BY MOSSAD

FUCK CHINA

Attached: 1385791204895.jpg (360x480, 90K)

Attached: 1504687847969.jpg (496x678, 104K)

Death to America of course

>FUCK CHINA
I haven't been here for a while, why fuck China?

They're controlled by the Rothschilds and Rockefellers

Hope Trudeau nukes prince suckman

First of all it is an Austrian.

Second of all they 2008 crisis was not in all the forecasters sight because the rating agencies were giving fraudulent ratings. The other reason the 2008 crisis happened was because Bush forced the bank to hand out unsustainable mortgages.

Third of all plenty of analyst and hedge fund manager saw it coming.

Attached: Bush housing buble (21-12-2008 NYT).png (904x585, 59K)

Why the fuck not?

Proofs
But If you nuke your enemies you lose

I hope both Canada and S*udi Ara*ia burn in nuclear hellfire
also, al mawt li Amrika, of course.

Attached: DF75DBED-90CA-4ADD-BF1C-04D38E7AECE4.jpg (251x261, 46K)

Just because you're willingly replacing yourself with people of a superior race doesn't mean everyone else needs to dislike the Chinese.

Jow Forums doesn't agree on much, but we can all agree that israel should be nuked.

I too hate Chinks, but I wanted to know if they did something recently

In-deed.

>implying that Jow Forums would agree to that

>leaf redemption arc
Accurate post tbqh

Plenty of analysts now are forecasting an economic crash in 2019~2020 too

The days where Jow Forums used to agree on that are long gone

you've been off Jow Forums for a while haven't you

>3 TIP fighters were killed in SAA shelling on Mansoura village in Western Hama

>SAA advanced 30kms against Daesh in Eastern Suweida

Holy fuck SAA is on fire recently

Guys, it's not accurate though, there is a sizable boomer population in /ptg/ which has spread to the rest of the board. I'd hazard a guess and say only 75% want to nuke Israel.

Well, looking at things it's more like 25% would agree.

Belarus.
Serbian and Syrian soldiers, participants of the international competition "Sniper line"

Attached: flGsqd-nf8E.jpg (1280x960, 185K)

Attached: 1532338711252.jpg (630x350, 34K)

Guys, why hasn't John McCain's brain cancer been making any gains recently?

Attached: news.jpg (540x960, 49K)

Why does he have such a weak chin lol

Attached: McCainToothyLaughter.jpg (512x288, 25K)

The difference between 2008 and now is that analyst were blind sided because they were given the wrong numbers, some people investigated beyond their normal work and released how the system got cheated by the rating agencies. we do not have this problem now, but we are nearing the end of the business cycle it will become time for a deleveraging, the worse policies you can make are putting more money in the system by economic stimuli packages, it will only create a bigger economic down turn during the deleveraging, and will make it harder to have a smooth deleveraging.

Let me see if i can explain

The BRÄIN man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his tumor. His swelling is large. Its domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out.

He is bipartisan, as a result of his high levels of patriotism. This gives him the appearance of health and strength.

The BRÄIN man's demeanor is one of a true maverick. He is principled, assertive, and can be explosively conservative. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly members of the GOP

Attached: LongJohnMcCain.png (400x669, 201K)

Interview with european jihadis in idlib from Jeanna
twitter.com/jenanmoussa/status/1027082790985232384

Attached: zuuz.jpg (640x640, 80K)

>how the system got cheated by the rating agencies.

This has been going on for ages. Nobody wants to lose investors so quickly.

>More than 235,000 Syrians return home since start of Russian military operation

mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/more-than-235000-syrians-return-home-since-start-of-russian-military-operation/?utm_medium=ppc&utm_source=push&utm_campaign=push notifications&utm_content=English

>Netanyahu says Trump asked him to help rescue White Helmets from Syria

google.co.jp/amp/s/www.timesofisrael.com/netanyahu-says-trump-asked-him-to-help-rescue-white-helmets-from-syria/amp/

>Putin sends Syrians to Syria
>Trump sends Syrians to Europe

Kek, We are hanging out with Syrians while Israel is sending its pilots to "Operation Storm" celebrations in Croatia

This is your country on pro American.

mia.mk/en/Inside/RenderSingleNews/200/134399465

>Washington, 8 August 2018 (MIA) - The US Department of State hailed Macedonia’s decision to repatriate a group of Islamic State foreign fighters captured in Syria, pressing other foreign nations to follow suit as part of an overall effort to address the growing issue of combat detainees taken off the battlefields of Syria and northern Iraq, MIA reports from Washington.

‘Macedonia has set an important example for all members of the Global Coalition to Defeat ISIS and the international community to follow,’ a spokesman for the US State Department told MIA on Wednesday.

Earlier today the US Defense Department also praised Macedonia’s decision to repatriate a group of Islamic State foreign fighters captured in Syria.

Pentagon spokesman Eric Pahon told The Washington Times that ‘ISIS and the foreign terrorist fighters it recruits are not just problems for Syria or the region. They are global problems that require global cooperation.’

Macedonia’s Ministry of Interior, in cooperation with partners from the Global Coalition against terrorism and the Syrian Democratic Forces, detained Tuesday seven Macedonian nationals who are believed to have actively taken part in conflicts in Syria and Iraq as foreign fighters.

The police said those arrested, aged between 23 and up to 41, had been charged in two separate cases dating from 2015 and 2016 for participating in the wars in Syria and Iraq. If found guilty they face up to 10 years in prison. lk/20:05

>2 from Holland and 1 from Belgium

>Tfw they get btfo in Idlibstan they will escape back to their countries

Attached: 1532390249381.jpg (720x540, 44K)

>Up to 10 years
>Up to

For fuck sake Macedonia, you had one job

That's what muslims do. First they talk the big talk about taking over the world, then they do stupid shit and continue talking shit. Then they get bombed cry and cry and cry. Then they run away until they multiply until critical mass then they rinse and repeat.
It's like a cancer if you don't eliminate every last cancerous cell it will go to a different part of your body and start multiplying there.

Not really the rating agencies only can survive if they are taught to reliable, much like a car brand, you would not by a car from a car brand with a bad reputation. people did not re do their risk-analysis because they trusted the brand, much like you will not take a car apart because you believe the car is of a trustworthy company is safe, and it would cost you alot of time an money. the rating agencies were set up to be natural in the sense that they did not buy or sell the financial assets they rated, the problem was that only sellers of financial asset had their products rated, and people went shopping for ratings, cause rating agencies to be incentivized to give "good" ratings.

LMAO they'll be secretly freed in a year my expat friend.

Our government was trying to get some ISIS fighters extradited here, so we could prosecute them, they probably would have gotten about 10 years. Based Turkey said no, and they'll probably get life / death penalty.
One of the few occasions in which I can say thank you to Turkey! Saving us from ourselves!

Attached: guitar.png (1000x1000, 1020K)

We have based american allies and strategic partners who are way better than Russia who are evil by the way becasue they don't like shiptar terrorists and that's evil.

I think the analogy between rating agency and car is wrong.

Rating agencies are entities that can affect the whole economic balance and are hugely important for investors. Someone did something bad and the big boys didn't like it? Pop. The next day his rating drops. Someone is a good fit and sucked a record amount of dicks, his ratings increase.

I would agree with you if we talk about small rating agencies, but who checks those? Now you have the top3 or top 5 agencies which are basically the economic police of the world.

It is financial products are just as complicated to analyse as the quality of a car. The implication of a car being build poorly also has huge economic implications. the buyers of financial products are on par with car importers. The rating agencies are on par with the crash testers, environmental impact testers etc. being a small consumer you rely upon these agencies as much as you do as a household investor.

Based

Attached: 4975551_100ecb88a40146165e9e577033e39988.jpg (1004x1200, 195K)

Not really since in order for a car to be eligible for the market it needs safety and quality standards certification. While of course bad quality affects the maker but it doesn't affect the car industry ( see Toyota disaster in 2009) whereas big ratings companies can literally control the flow of economy at will.

Basically what I want to say is whatever bullshit big ratings companies say, it becomes truth .

Financial products are not safe or unsafe as long as they are understood and valuated properly i.e. what is the expected ROI, what is the risk of default, some risky products with the right ROI can be very good financial products. For a car much the same is true there is a calculation of cost vs the risk of a crash, once the cost to fix the problem is greater than the cost of the aggregate of crashes the car will not be changed, giving it satisfies the medium standards dictated by the government. Or is some cases it will not be economical to meet the requirements and they will not sell the car on a given market. Risk for financial products on the other hand is always weighted against ROI.

Yes there is reflexivity on the markets, but most assets can be valuated quantitatively and qualitatively, if the rating agencies are always wrong, and people have blind trust in those ratings, they assets will be miss valued, and you can make a huge amount of money from buying and short selling products with the wrong valuation.

Lel YPG and US soldiers started to killing each other.

enjoy

Attached: abrams najran 2016-2.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

Attached: turret.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

cnbc.com/2018/02/22/bridgewaters-dalio-sees-70-percent-chance-of-recession-before-2020.html

This guys is the most successful hedge fund manager in the world, and he made money during the 2008 crash.

taskandpurpose.com/syria-insider-attack/

Looks like Jontron

Attached: AHURAMAZDA.jpg (1191x670, 1.6M)

Is that really an abrams?
i didn't know their turrets could fly of like that when their munitions is stored in the back of it.

Easy.
>ammo doors open
>hatches shut tightly
>cook off causes massive pressure increase in turret, popping it
It doesn't happen if the ammo doors are closed, because the pressure will be vented through the blowout panels, saving the tank and crew, but Arabs probably will keep them open for convenience.

They're saudis so they're probably storing 40 extra rounds on the floor desu

Is the M1 a shit tank?

Attached: Canadian Army Trophy 1973-1991.png (1066x626, 102K)

Attached: Strong Europe Tank Challenge.png (1074x554, 70K)

>ukraine

Attached: 1514840945744.png (288x369, 239K)

No, it's a great tank, but compared to the Leopard it's slower to engage targets and has worse operational mobility.
The US just sucks in tank challenges because the US sucks in army stuff in general. They consistently get BTFO in international exercises and show themselves to be ineffective against near-peer enemies.

To be fair, the T-84 is a horrid tank plagued with a shitload of issues. Malfunctioning electronics, piss-poor FCS and stabilization that only allow accurate fire up to like a single kilometre away an autoloader that doesn't work. It's a miracle they even got that many points.

Do you have any idea why this is? are you currently in military service?

Yeah the videos from stc 2018 of it failing were spectacular

>The US just sucks in tank challenges

Because we were haven't been built for MBT warfare in decades. Our tanks just had to be superior to the Eastern Bloc monkey models. Doctrine of air superiority. Our tanks just roll by blown out husks since 1991.

>Do you have any idea why this is?
Doctrine and lack of experience. The US is so used to fighting against third world shitholes they've never been punished for their incompetence and outdated tactics. Of course they're learning through international exercises what it's like to face a modern mechanized force willing to decisively engage them, supported by modern artillery with forward observers on the platoon level and so forth. All that's required is for someone high enough up in the US military hierarchy to put the lessons learned into effect.
An example is that the Americans deploy their tanks just like the Turks did in Al-Bab. ISIS destroyed many Leopards with their shitty deprecated ATGMs and no artillery. Just imagine the amount of carnage they'd managed with stuff like Javelins, Spikes, or TOW-2Bs.
>are you currently in military service?
No.

Too bad ATGMs and artillery are a thing. Or are you one of the people who assume each and every frontline unit could be afforded active CAS, while facing modern AA systems?

The US also did bad before 1991 And why does the US spends more on the M1 than the LP2 costs.

you mean like this (pic related)? but that still does not fully explain why an individual M1 that cost more the LP2 would lose to it.

Attached: Swedish submarine..png (1100x558, 229K)

US is only good at overrunning shithole countries by massive numbers and air support.
I only have seen one soldier crying under enemy fire in my entire service, was in afg and it was an american one.

any explosion in the inside of a turret can pop it off.

And if there is a full penetration, the crew is dead and the electronics are fried either way, so it doesn‘t matter.

>you mean like this (pic related)?
The US has begun fielding anti-torpedo systems and they're continuously improving, so not really. Even that Gotland case is a clear sign of them willing to improve. Generally the Navy and Air Force are top tier in the states, though the pilots don't necessarily seem to outperform their European counterparts, it doesn't matter when the US has such ludicrous superiority in the air.

>but that still does not fully explain why an individual M1 that cost more the LP2 would lose to it.
Worse crews and like I said, the Leo is faster at engaging targets, or at least the earlier models were. Gives it an advantage in these competitions. Specs on Sep V2 and A6/7 I don't think I could find.
Also the M1 is just expensive because it's American. The military industrial complex is so corrupt they waste millions and billions.

Ok makes sense, did you serve in the military or were did you read about this? do you have a few good sources for me to read up on this subject?

Did an f35 got shot down by an s200?

Attached: Did a F35 got shot down.png (1075x523, 62K)

You an find plenty of thing by scowring the internet and coming to logical conclusions.

Also Russian interviews with military experts have a lot of knowledge in them, and are very balanced.

to add on to this, from a historical stance the US military has never been a high performer in comparison to their peers. There are certain things we're very good at it, but as a whole we have poor performance and it's been a common theme for centuries

No it didn't, literally made up propaganda like the USS Donald Cook incident in the Baltics

>do you have a few good sources for me to read up on this subject?
No. Anecdotes and personal experience on the subject of their tank usage, what I could link for you to read is in Swedish and Finnish, though you can find US military manuals freely available online.
This is the Swedish tank trials for their new MBT. Leopard beat Abrams because the M1A2s the USA offered to Sweden didn't have the proper armor upgrades, but instead they were trying to sell monkey models.
ointres.se/projekt_stridsvagn_ny.htm

I hope you are right, i saw a lot of Americans cheering and saying Israel BTFO, not realizing the US is going to buy 1700+ f35's.

Yeah i did, but it's better to hear from someone who is semi objective and know how war works and how systems should be integrated, i ll ask my uncle sometime he is a colonel. There is to much propaganda on this subject from all sides.

McBRAIN has the phenotype Ashkenazi women crave

Attached: 1528686065293.jpg (747x1120, 161K)

I wouldn't be so quick do discontinue the claim, the Israelis made some fairly dubious statements and temporarily ceased flights after that point

>Yeah i did, but it's better to hear from someone who is semi objective and know how war works and how systems should be integrated, i ll ask my uncle sometime he is a colonel. There is to much propaganda on this subject from all sides.

You have to find the right ones.
Russians are generally way more unbiased and realistic than anything from anything i've heard from NATO.
But you have to find the actual experts and not the "experts"

youtube.com/watch?v=ScM_rN9a-js
Like this guys is very good. Great interviews.

And I talk to actual real life NATO people, and most of them are like sitting down and binge watching CNN and yahoo news. Completely unable to look beyond their own biases.

Think about it dude

A missile hits a plane

It lands safely with no problems whatsoever on an airfield

Literally how many times has that happened in history

Couple hundred?

Rayban Outdoorsman, FYI.

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-080739.png (1440x2560, 316K)

Missiles generally dont hit planes.
The explode near them.

The T-84 Oplot =/= T-84. The T-84 had some of those problems but modernizations fixed most of that. The T-84 Oplot is a chimera of the original T-84 and the new glorious hohol wunderwaffle, the BM Oplot.
It's basically an extensive modernization kit slapped haphazardly to a tank it doesn't belong on and was never actually tested with. Why hohlol decided to use this prototype in a tank competition is beyond me. Is like entering the Iron Chef competition with a lump of raw cake batter that you sprinkled some bacon onto.

I agree with you and there is to much at stake for both sides.

Ok thanks, i will look into it.

that's not the relevance of the event, the relevance is that it was detected, locked on to, and successfully engaged by systems nearly 50 years older than it. Even if they didn't score a kill it is still highly embarrassing.

/sg/ is.........

I'm not talking about a rough landing or pilot surviving, that happens all the time with impacts

I'm talking it lands with navigation intact, all equipment intact and safely and normally on an airfield

It's not embarassing at all.
We have no knowledge of what radars were used, in what situation it was (hypothetically) hit, etc. A missile is a missile, regardless of it being 50 years old. If it is fed accurate tracking information, it can still hit even a brand new aircraft if the situation is good.

>It lands with navigation intact, all equipment intact
Says who?

Did the Israelis say it was recognized and locked on?

Lemme rephrase that

Is there literally any confirmation by any other source that it was locked on and targeted

Putin Hulio!

Attached: bQvAhm8O_400x400.jpg (256x256, 11K)

Says the owner of the plane

Occams razor too, unless you believe it crashed into a field somewhere and Israelis recovered it instantaneously with no evidence or video of them doing so

>If it is fed accurate tracking information
This, a lot depends on the radar and tracking moreso than the missile used

BREAKING: Incoming rocket sirens sound in the city of Beeraheba and nearby towns, hours after groups in the Gaza Strip reportedly agreed to a ceasefire
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/1027528502478888960

>Says the owner of the plane
And they are trustworthy in this case?
>no no no, we didn't fuck up
>our brand new 5th gen plane didn't get hit by AA that our far older planes have managed to evade for years
>it hit a stork!
>and there's nothing wrong with it!

First time since 2014 that a rocket reached Beer Sheva. Clearly an escalation if they use the longer range rockets.

But if it can not avoid detection, and can not avoid an old missile, what is the point of spending Millions of dollars extra on a slower jet with less cargo capacity as cheaper older jets. the whole reason the shape of the F35 is so retarded is to keep weapons systems inside of the jet.

they've been hitting farther north and inside Israel than they've done before all last night
Israel already authorized a military response, just unknown what form it's going to be in

Well the story may not be true.
But the plane may have also been engaged when its cargo doors were open.

Stealth doesn't completely mitigate the ability to be detected but it greatly reduces the distance at which the plane can be spotted.

>But if it can not avoid detection, and can not avoid an old missile
You need far more than just detection to fire that missile and that is the point with stealth.
Low frequency radars can detect the F-35, but they cannot track it or offer good targeting data to missiles.
High frequency radars can't detect the F-35 at long range at all, but when they detect it, they can now give missiles accurate information.
This means that the F-35 needs to fly very close to the AA for the AA to actually target and fire at it.
See picture for illustration.

This obviously means that when the F-35 flies close enough to the enemy anti-air, it can still be shot down with old missiles, because the missiles are still big, fast and capable of destroying anything that flies.

Attached: 1516801890712.png (602x267, 70K)

Yeah i am not saying it is true, but if it is the US and Israel have all incentives to sweep it under the rug. Yeah i know it is not a binary thin ROC will never be 0, and varies when they open the cargo bay. And even if it is true it might be an a 1 in a 10000 chance lucky hit. We do not know, but what i do know is that it does not look good for the general public.