Jow Forums captchas slowed as fuck the same day Alex Jones was banned

>Jow Forums captchas slowed as fuck the same day Alex Jones was banned.

Is Jow Forums next? They are already taking action against us.

Attached: alex.png (594x663, 349K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2hkf8W_UuSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Alex "Holywood is owned by the arabs" Jones

>Is Jow Forums next?
If we don't understand the stakes, we will be.

Attached: 1533716825886.png (500x532, 463K)

What if the globalists want us to pay fill out capchas

It's been this way for quite a long time. This board being shit has nothing to do with Alex

NICE BEARD

ADD THE EYEPATCH

PUNISHED ALEX

A HUMBLE WATER FILTER SALESMAN DENIED HIS MONETIZATION

You mean the Chinese

I had to do the captcha thing like 15 times in one go to make a post a minute ago. its ridiculous

>Is Jow Forums next? They are already taking action against us

Gamergate 2.0

This new captcha has always been aids

Attached: Tin Foil Hat Area.png (500x709, 121K)

Yeah google fucks with it.
I'm pretty sure that its not actually google policy its certain assets of certain groups decide someone is typing or uploading to much truth.
It's incredibly difficult to prove or disprove, in some cases it could be a 3rd party messing around who make it look like googles doing it.

FR0X iGY? Frogs is gay?

>certain
Nah, it's that fat fuck Luis Van Ahn and his crew that started this. It's not a mysery. We know where they are.

God I hope so, I am ready to slaughter these faggots.

Solve the captcha before you type your post. Seems to be effective, especially if you're posting something spicy

Everyone BUT the Jews

Kikes are way too scared to shut down Jow Forums, just like mods are too scared to shut down Jow Forums.

When you get rid of sewers the entire world becomes filled with shit.

Early on, when that fat fuck Luis Van Ahn went to work for the google research office, there was a certain chink fuck by the name of Peter Lee who also got scooped up by shekels.

If your iphone posting you have to delete your cookies and browser history every few months.

>Boomers can't figure out Jow Forums captchas
I've seen multiple threads about this but haven't experienced it. Just click on the fucking cars and hit "verify" even a nigger can figure that shit out.

Daily reminder modern agriculture practices are LITERALLY turning the frogs into transsexual faggots

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2hkf8W_UuSM
2:45 for the short attention span.

Oddly enough, human trannies never bring this up as an example of transexuality in nature.

That's not how game theory works.

That just means you're a good goy being rewarded for being a good goy. But keep staring in to your phone and thinking you're ahead of the curve like the rat pressing a lever in Skinner's Box. That's how these google people think.

I thought Alex Jones was just a meme. Why is he taken seriously? Oh yeah, right. Thinking you're magically excempt from rules for being you, get in some form of trouble, cry and play victim. Then you get support from a naive set of people who also do the same routine. This shit is so predictable. Can you say Tommy Robinson, or should I say melodramatic?

they literally shadown banned my youtube account and now captcha never works from my modem

theyve literally ended my shit posting career. im on my phone right now

gook moot needs to get rid of this google owned piece of shit captcha asap its obvious they are trying to censor Jow Forums

he didn't break the rules you twat CNN lied about him they used CNNs lies to validate him being blacklisted

You should see what it looks like in the google research labs. I thought I was embarrassed about myself.

Captchas have been agonizingly slow lately.

you were shoahed on youtube for comments?

They're just getting you more and more used to putting up with it. It's just basic things any scientist would do. It's all so obvious.

Calling me a twat is dismissive and counter-productive. Just a reminder, in the real world CNN and Fox News suck equally - They're polarized stations for old and naive people. Alex Jones has a platform based on stirring controversy and saying some pretty shit his audience believes, getting caught red handed, crying or in his case being melodramatic, then getting people to defend him. Just because he is known as a meme doesn't mean he's logical or a reasonable source.

Attached: naive.jpg (2744x1035, 346K)

he is being blacklisted because CNN said he threatened mueller which is horse shit the clip in question he was clearly not speaking about physical violence unless taken out of context as CNN and MSM always does

i uploaded a video of a black guy getting knocked out by a white guy. it got striked and since that point i cant use captcha on any ip connected to that gmail account

if you're having trouble try signing out of gmail and deleting cookies and change ip if you can. pic related permanately

Attached: IMG_6894.png (1136x640, 104K)

CNN/Fox usually take things out of context for $ensationalism. People who tune into each are being fed ridiculous biases. I don't really tune into Alex Jones, but I know his following is the type of people who post about chemtrails on Facebook. Having a growing audience (probably because of Facebook and memes) while giving voices to other melodramatic propagandist is probably why he got banned. This is just an excuse. He's more likely blacklisted because he's making up shit for a living while battling a court case.

Buy a Jow Forums pass, support the "Internet Hate Machine"

Attached: 1483197134669.gif (250x333, 1.47M)

He's more likely blacklisted because he's making up shit for a living and growing an audience around it. While he's battling a court case on the side and losing it. *

Made no sense. Corrected.

Attached: 1481214429458.png (405x438, 208K)

I have been sabotaging the captcha.

Everytime there is low resolution or a bad resolution image that doesn't have what it asks, I select it.

Kill yourself bootlicker

Attached: 1485066506526.gif (500x271, 3.01M)

Attached: pol_logo_nodding.webm (550x550, 478K)

Attached: 1481237170964.png (305x442, 191K)

Attached: pol_logo_heartbeat.webm (550x550, 381K)

That isn't a productive way of proving a point. You may get other losers to laugh with you, but really you're the joke.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 3K)

couldn't we just all go into a different board and take over there?

If people didn't make points that way there would be no internets.

>what if google/fb/pintrest/whatver the fuck are all actually red pilled as fuck and are mad that alex jones is protecting the (((tribe)))

>tfw had to do 8 captchas just to make this post

Ok so hold up. Give us other anons a run down and how do we stop these fucks?

They're not good at what they do. Take for instance Google's search results which were shit decades ago.

That's the best that the CIA can do. They're incompetent. Just learly how to do better. What did Google think was going to happen when they modeled their hiring process around attracting babies?

just move to another captcha service. preferably one that isnt run by google and that isnt cooperating directly woth your gmail account

ive been having these problems for months now. i literally cant post because of the captcha. google finally killed the eternal australian

YOU JUST POSTED THOUGH

off my phone because i can turn it off and get a new ip. my modem ip is blocked permanently because of association with my youtube account. i posted a video of a black guy getting beat up and they striked me and must have shadown banned me from all google services

USE VPN
GET YOUR ISP TO GIVE YOU A NEW IP

can confirm

Attached: media clique edition.png (276x275, 30K)

So melodramatic to get an excessive sentence by a kangaroo court not following standard procedure and be upset about it, especially in a state which claims to be governed by the rule of law. Not to mention the decision to move a prisoner to a place where he must be kept in solitary confinement for his own saftey.