(((Alex Jones)))

Why did (((they))) get him banned?

He worships schlomo and does as he's told

Attached: 6F78FF1B-188D-4E49-ADF8-7F80A49ABBAD.jpg (642x428, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY
youtube.com/watch?v=4k5L2yPufoM
newsweek.com/alex-jones-threatens-shoot-pedophile-robert-mueller-accuses-zuckerberg-1038500
youtu.be/fkK723R55R0
youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&t=
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-a-Lago#The_Mar-a-Lago_Club
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4
youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because Jow Forums was wrong about him he's not controlled opposition

Because made a thinly veiled threat against a law enforcement official.

>Not controlled opposition
Then why did he never call (((them))) out?

>What is the Streisand effect
>What is reverse psychology

Because he has millions of followers and played a big part in getting Trump elected and oh btw, mid terms are coming up

Muh 3d chess kys

he did just not directly just like elon said who owns the media we all knew who he meant without him having to say so. if not for alex jones i never would've found Jow Forums or learned about the federal reserve let alone child trafficking organ harvesting jew

checked
youtube.com/watch?v=X2gdkQIv3kY

He finally uncovered something real
youtube.com/watch?v=4k5L2yPufoM

so is rosanne doesn't change the fact she outed MK ultra in hollywood and that they want her shut the fuck up.

He used to before Obama got elected. He actually named them instead of calling them globalists. There's a vid out there with the recording but I'm in a tight spot to look for it.

Because he peddles an awful lot of bullshit, and retards can't help but buy into it. Banning him is a public service.

Attached: 1521200007765.jpg (643x962, 37K)

He's in on it, they're winding up this mockingbird outfit, the time is right, his job is done, they need a precedent to start erasing all anti-globalist content from the web. It's time Bill Hicks finally retired with his vast wealth and a wry knowing smile.

Attached: is-alex-jones-bill-hicks.png (680x384, 401K)

It's all staged. Notice how he wont file a lawsuit. Notice how they shut down commenting on his site two days ago and he still hasn't gone into his Wordpress Admin panel and activated comments. They know the site is getting a lot of trafficking so Alex shut down the commenting so normies wouldnt get redpilled by the comments.

found the fascist the high and mighty intellectual who believes themselves superior to the rest of those around them so much so they can't be trusted to make up their own minds.

Attached: 1533512084521.jpg (665x518, 48K)

>Why did (((they))) get him banned?

Because he's actually threaten to murder people.

he won't file a lawsuit because as the law stands what they did wasn't wrong. he is campaigning congress to change that

You kidding? Read the bottom of this. You'll get the picture.

Attached: Donald Trump's Jewish Cabal.jpg (1104x9958, 2.96M)

No he didn't. He threatened to go after some faggot politically and now the Left started a literal fucking war over it.

If you've made up your mind on bullshit, there's a problem.

He got too close to the truth. The call was made. It was answered.

Attached: 8BAB74CB-D1E7-48F4-8A1D-8190346BDA46.jpg (480x360, 65K)

guess what, Alex is the male version of Rosanne. He's just as programmed as anyone else who broadcasts over American airwaves.
Why are you being so fucking thick?
Honestly asking

Fuck you nigger, he could challenge the law and win. Someone has to. If he won't use his money to fight than he is fucking useless and needs to STFU.

newsweek.com/alex-jones-threatens-shoot-pedophile-robert-mueller-accuses-zuckerberg-1038500

he didn't threaten to kill Mueller that's horse shit i watched the clip in question live he was clearly not speaking literally when he made duel comment about mueller

This 100%. Only loser failure obsolete white trash followed him. The kind of people we should round up and shoot.

as it stands no he couldn't which is why he is campaigning congress

Can you quote for me the actual threat?

checked
and libtards like madonna go in front of a mic and say they should blow up the white house, no one got punished then.
How odd, right?
BECAUSE IT'S ALL CONTROLLED YOU FUCKING FAGGOT

STFU nigger, yes he could. On many fronts.

>He worships schlomo and does as he's told
he was exposing without even sounding racist, what is the problem fag

It’s all part of the plan. Alex Jones IS a controlled opposition zionist shill and kikes run these evil corporations that banned him. It’s a staged false flag, you see. This will actually make Alex MORE popular because of the Streisand effect.. albeit the new users will simply be tuning in at infowars.com or other sites rather than evil facebook, jewtube, or apple. Once these other site(s) grow big the kikes will buy them up as well, and then Israel’s Alex Jones will be more popular than ever. It’s all a show from performance artists.

Attached: EA02B521-E884-4744-9004-D5B5D57A6247.jpg (567x851, 161K)

i'll never go back to jewtube as long as i live.

we tried to save him by attacking him, but schlomo was too smart for our goyish tricks

WE FAILED YOU ALEX, FORGIVE US

(((Congress)))

These numbers indicate truth

Attached: 6B071E9B-1BA9-481C-AE35-45945423879B.jpg (296x232, 14K)

if he could, he would the fact he isn't is testimony he can't.

Attached: 1 29rrbnoHCKTTx3exQbMGhw.jpg (467x509, 27K)

>Alex Jones IS a controlled opposition zionist shill and kikes

Attached: 617.jpg (499x499, 101K)

He is controlled opposition and a fucking worthless coward. No lawsuit means kike shill. Man up or get the fuck out of the way.

Attached: Alex-Jones-YouTube-800x430.png (800x430, 350K)

I'm ready to start killing motherfuckers, so if he isn't going to act, the rest of us will.

Attached: 1533751577207.jpg (758x731, 155K)

They couldn't handle the power of super male vitality

Attached: 1526365303991.jpg (1300x1180, 213K)

Hello FBI

you keep saying that i know you believe it, you're wrong but you can believe it all you like

Attached: Oh-yes-mr-popo-18117128-962-657.jpg (962x657, 34K)

found the schizo

Attached: 1523678516261.png (760x752, 423K)

I'm not wrong. If this shit isnt handled the legal route, we'll handle it ourselves.

Greeks calling anyone a fag

So how did he do this

Attached: 967D2243-7BA0-40D1-AC8C-B2880863F65F.gif (300x150, 1.25M)

Not going to be a slave to anyone.

>Then why did he never call (((them))) out?
Because they'd nuke his channel and he knows it.
They did it anyways. He was trying to as indirect as he could. Carrying on about green skinned goblins and vampires.
Who the fuck do you think he was talking about?
He called them every fucking name he could think of except " jew ".

Attached: 1514059214963.jpg (500x332, 24K)

It's likely a liability issue in case one of Jones' fans does something like shoot a politician.

Attached: turn_this_raid_around.png (600x600, 84K)

Those rascally Chinese in Hollywood.

Attached: 1510540348468.png (622x341, 422K)

if by we you mean you and your left hand sure

Here's the video of old Alex naming (((them))) before his life was most likely threatened.

youtu.be/fkK723R55R0

Because Hollywood pedos, that's the last thing he talked about and Hollywood is also ran by (((them))), so he basically talked against his sponsors.

Look, if this shit isn't taken care of, people die and the internet will be shut down. That's all you need to know.

Here's the video of old Alex naming (((them))) before his life was most likely threatened. Dumb captcha

youtu.be/fkK723R55R0

Because they know it will make a lot of people angry, and if you’ve noticed how weird the news stories in general are lately, (((they))) want to stir people up and get a civil war off the ground

God I hope so.

Running around saying "the jews control the world" has never,ever,ever,ever worked. When will you STUPID DUMBFUCKS understand this?

> muh jews

Why do people here hate Zionists so much? Isn't it better jews get to live in Israel? Plus they keep the Palestinians in check. Arabs are the biggest threat to western civilization as we know it. Win/win.

I get why people would hate American jews though, they are annoyiing and leftist as fuck. Israelis are pretty based though.

Attached: 1523509509460.jpg (195x259, 10K)

All Jews die.

zionism=jewish overlord total control.

Attached: Fiber-Optic-Cable-Label-NHE-16087_1000.gif (1000x1000, 21K)

Because Nasim already told you why

Attached: 1529012126526.png (972x1440, 966K)

He get too powerfull and kikes censor everything these days. No exceptions.

Attached: alex.jpg (289x320, 50K)

I hear thee.

All migrant cucked countries talk like USA. This is why you are cucked, because of your Christianity.

Atleast someone gets it

You're both paid to get it.

They wanted to set a precedent for banning other, non-pozzed alternative media.
Him being their stooge, they expected everyone to cheer along and not notice the bigger picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=sUIcCyPOA30&t=

If only.

Sweet quads of truth

His wife was Jewish.

He is now divorced.

There is a rumor she has political connections in her family.

Draw your own conclusions

>elex is announced to be an israeli shill by Jow Forums

>israelis who support alex jones are called shills

>israelis who call alex jones a shill are also called shills

Attached: 47cb1d37239b34435537df5c6290737e.jpg (530x480, 57K)

Jow Forums doesn't realize that Trump isn't an outsider. He's part of the "big club". He even got a club of himself in Florida for which other elitists pay money to be a member, 200'000$ initial fee, 14k annually.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar-a-Lago#The_Mar-a-Lago_Club

from the wiki:
The club has nearly 500 paying members (with a cap of 500) and admits twenty to forty new members a year. Members include
> oil executive Bill Koch,
> financier Thomas Peterffy,
> New Jersey === Democratic Party leader === George Norcross,
> lobbyist Kenneth Duberstein,
> real estate developers Bruce E. Toll and Richard LeFrak,
> media executive Christopher Ruddy,
> talk show host Howie Carr
> talk show host Michael Savage's wife,
> and NFL coach Bill Belichick.

You guys are being fooled big time :)
"Oh it's the jews"
"Trump is fighting the deep state"
"Las Vegas was a failed FBI weapon's trade"

Alex Jones isn't exposing the ((())) because that's not his role. Other agents have the role to blame the jews. Divide and Conquer. You don't send out 1 agent to control the conspiracy theorists. You send out a bunch of them and control different narratives "It's the jews/Jesusits/Freemasons/Bankers/demons and lucifer/Communists/reptilians".
There is one group that is being left out by all the bigger known conspiracy theorists. I won't tell you which group because i don't think you deserve to know it, but it really isn't hard to figure out which one.

Maybe Trump wasn't actually meant to play the role of president. IMO they realized nobody in the republican party was popular enough and they probably intended for Jeb Bush to be the next president, either him or Hillary. But Hillary was getting sick, so sick she couldn't even campaign when it was supposedly "her turn". Trump came along and started making fun of the other candidates and suddenly he's number 1. Even if he was not intended to be president, the elites didn't care if he would become President.

omg can you stop shilling for like a second

Attached: 1232135346435.png (1210x1190, 116K)

bill clinton shits while in a tree.
youtube.com/watch?v=RQnXgqPtzs4

Attached: 1234345436.png (657x527, 313K)

maybe the world isnt run by a secret jewish cabal?

It could be a test run for more sweeping censorship

That text at the bottom is the most concise explanation of why many of old Jow Forums, many who have their roots in NS and the JQ, have quietly walked away, and this place is nothing but boomers, edgy kids, and e-celebs who debate "Trump moves" all of which do nothing as whites further slide inti oblivion, already past the point of no return.

They say "he's better than Hillary," like a retard would say that the Jew poisoning him is more merciful for using mcg doses of cyanide over a duration.

The point: a slave is a slave, and a master is a master, and this day, just as every day since WWII, those who are master - Jewish finance power - have sought to slowly make every policy toward the decline of the European man.

I don't care. I stopped caring years ago. I look at how stupid our people are, and how few of us see through it, and I truly do tip my hat to the Jews. They deserve their perch.

White women can hardly be blamed for being the trash they are now, as they were always a product of the leading men of their mental sphere. The Jew controls the media. He tells our women to become tattooed public cum dumpsters doing yoga to put their legs behind their heads.

And our men are weak. I admire the man who isolates himself more than the desperate-for-attention man who participates in pozzed society with pozzed whites. You can have your beer and watching niggers play football.

7 is the most powerful number

Attached: 1232345435654.jpg (736x815, 35K)

youtu.be/FvJEOxWpTfw

Attached: 465754686578.png (657x527, 385K)