They aren't even trying to make it subtle anymore

They aren't even trying to make it subtle anymore

Attached: Skärmavbild 2018-08-09 kl. 6.53.59 fm.png (555x501, 221K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=kBqfE_1533765435
youtube.com/watch?v=tnFy1luxL0A
youtube.com/watch?v=HBsZbL-Akms
msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/pregnancy-parenting/the-baby-names-at-risk-of-extinction-in-the-uk/ar-BBLvP0I?li=AAnZ9Ug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a genocide, the media is pushing for a genocide

These people need to fuck off and die

>Help make the world more peaceably diverse
Except it isn't the world who is diverse. African, Middle Eastern and Asain nations are hostile places to live if you are not one of them.
It is whites that are told they have to change everything nobody else is told to do that. Nobody else is willing to do that.

Not just the media
mortician in Ohio says this is the only time he is aware of when 1 cod claimed 30% of fatalities

Fentanyl is a genocide that affects mostly whites

>tell your kids the truth about race
thanks for the tip CNN

fuck the kikes and their 2000 year old grudge

Help them kill their brand call advertisers

guess I will just die then, k goodbye

>raising white boys to be lil beta cucks and respect and service the mighty BBC

>We have to make sure our kids know their future black friend is different before they even come out of the womb

This is what I've been saying ALL ALONG

These racist Jews are the ones in control pushing this racist Jewish hatred of white people.

Attached: cnn_racist_jews.jpg (1206x430, 63K)

They're wannabe Catholics

Yea well I'm white, and I have two white children I'm raising. Sorry CNN.
I told them all about blacks.
All about spics.
And especially all about Jews.
They know. Found out their friends know.
Racial tolerance? Ha...hahahaha....

Attached: devil-pepe.jpg (396x482, 28K)

Do we have the numbers to make any significant inroads?

>Now let me tell you about the Jews, Jimmy.

I feel like I'm going insane sometimes. Everywhere I look there are fucking cohens, bergs, witzes, steins, etc shilling for white replacement.

This was in the paper yesterday.

Attached: DkDK8jjV4AAp8uf.jpg (477x623, 76K)

>you're no different than me
>we are the same
>one race
>human race
However, let me go out of my way to treat you a certain way, cause your skin color, that's not racist at all.

everytime. every fucking time.

Go to bed David

>reading the paper
>watching the news
fucking normalfags go back to plebbit

Attached: 2-a.jpg (461x328, 49K)

Attached: Ahahahaha.jpg (248x189, 21K)

>rasing kids to be racially sensitive
be calm , peacefull and complacent when we take over goyim

Attached: 21544.png (845x637, 322K)

Paint them in blackface and let them go out in public to see how darkies get treated?

>if we want white kids to feel constant guilt we need to teach them it's their fault niggers are stupid violent apes

And don't forget (((who))) owns the media. (((They))) hate us to the point where they want us extinct.

We need a Jack Chick kind of thing going, proselytizing and spreading truth anonymously in the real world via easy-to-read comics.

>make the world more peacefully diverse
LMAO

You are a hero. Literally saving Planet Earth.

Only one L in peaceful you negro

liveleak.com/view?t=kBqfE_1533765435

What did google mean by this?

Attached: IMG_1268.jpg (640x778, 113K)

>du kannst dich friedlich am Sack kratzen Schwuchtel
my bad

Attached: 155545152.jpg (540x540, 44K)

It's so hard to wake normies up to this though

Shoot. What do?

In other words... how to indoctrinate young children with globalism and white guilt while they're too young to know better.

>we need to talk about race
>CNN

did some Jow Forumsack intern there and troll them or something?

We need a pasta of all major advertisers with numbers and email addresses. I'm sick of seeing this shit. It has to stop.

>race is only a social construct
you have to be racially sensitive

Cod?

Lets end racism by making everything about race and never shutting up about it

Fucking Lefties man

i guess alex grey went full pedo
and here's two songs about the angels and the archons
youtube.com/watch?v=tnFy1luxL0A
youtube.com/watch?v=HBsZbL-Akms

Attached: and i scream at the top of my lungs.png (927x601, 627K)

Know your enememy and so on.

>THERE IS ONLY ONE RACE THE HUMAN RACE!

>oh we need to talk about race, specifically the white race

hmmmmmmm

Attached: f25.gif (460x259, 2.39M)

man im good
almost too good

Attached: 565680F9-CA03-449B-A1B7-F0FC8B66FB16.jpg (389x395, 49K)

Classic (((CNN)))

Author: Jennifer Harvey.

Attached: 03DCFB1F-3566-46B5-A4BF-3784EA72F5F2.jpg (968x896, 161K)

THE KALERGI PLAN IS IN ACTION FOR FUCKS SAKES! GET OFF YOUR COMPUTER AND DO SOMETHING OR YOUR RACE WILL PERISH.

My 4 month old blonde hair blue eyed baby boy is already learning about "nigger neighborhoods" and how filthy Jews r

thats a man right?

Why am I never surprised by the way these (((columnists))) look anymore?

Got to give CNN credit though they been exposed for fake news repeatedly and trying to manipulate their braindead viewers, they constantly double down on stupidity

>angry jewish lesbian lectures the goyim in an attempt to atone her own self hatred

Attached: 356236w63w6.jpg (620x1480, 136K)

cause of death, presumably.

CNN are creating white supremacists. They're secretly pro white trying to wake up the masses.

Attached: TheTelescreenSays....jpg (640x426, 69K)

Its gonna bite them in the ass so hard. I predict shit hitting the fan soon. You can only push white people so far before they snap and fight back.
First traitors aka women will be put in their place, rights taken away and completely subjugated as they secretly want anyway as you can see with them defending muslims, muslim culture, blasphemy laws for muslims etc. Even before that if you dont deal with media jew brainwashing them you are done before it begins. Always kill the traitor before the enemy and so on.
Then full blown race war. Nigger apes, shitskins, "bake my fucking cake" faggots and all manner of degenerates getting jimjamed left and right.

Attached: 1502443348631.jpg (700x500, 42K)

swallow

>we've got to start talking about race
>we've
>we

I smell a Jew putting on his/her white people costume.

No matter what you do, no matter what you show them, they won't see it.
What Yuri said is true, even if you shower them with information they won't accept it. I printed some stuff for a friend I know I can talk about these things without him creeping out and he just ignored it (like a certificate of Merkel belonging to communist youths or a list of names within the media and their connections with jews and communism, etc).
And it doesn't matter because in Spain even when the news see the light (like cases of pedophiles kidnapping children) people just go on with their lifes, they don't care.

I have a dream. That one day soon, a USAF airman in a missile silo says 'fuck taking this shit any longer' and launches simultaneous 'things' upon the following sinners: cnn, msnbc, twitter, you tube, linkedin, google, apple, instagram, paypal, stripe, NYT, WaPo, SPLC, and the ADL H fuckin Q's. And on that day of wrath, we shall rejoice. Amen.

It was foretold!

Attached: aristotle-dying society.jpg (564x656, 47K)

Attached: Dr (((who))).webm (854x480, 1.71M)

This. Why aren’t we shipping ten million niggers to Mexico or Iran? Why aren’t we shipping ten million whites to Jamaica? Don’t those places need any of that great, grand diversity too?
Or maybe “diversity is code for anti-white” is simply true af.

It's weird all of this, and so unnatural.

>you'd bettah suck that penis and take one up the anus goy!

There is literally no reason for doing it, they push all degenerate shite and then what happens? Pic related. Shouldn't put things were they aren't supposed to be.

Attached: Gay anal cancer.png (783x724, 323K)

Careful though, young kids blurt everything out, don't know how to keep quiet. He might start mentioning it in public.

Stop talking about race 24 fucking seven and people will stop being racist.

Fuck me

It's funny that you mention Jamaica, an island in the Caribbean. The original people there were Caribs (hence Carib-bean), a sort of native American. But from the way those niggers speak you'd think they had some right to live there, it's disgusting really. Diversity doesn't just mean less white, they are after all the civilised (and potentially civilisable) races.

Attached: media.jpg (517x504, 50K)

all parents need to do this

Jews want us to teach our kids PC propaganda.
do the opposite of what jews want
Redpill the younglings

does someone force whites to drug themselves?

why do we need to be inclusive

>race isn’t real lil goy
>sorry whiteys big black cocks are real haha
T. Schlomo Goldblatt

If you actually watch the video in that article the best part is with the pictures of 2 kids of different races next to a swing, one of whom is on the ground.

The white kids are more likely to figure that the black kid pushed the white kid off the swing, than the black kids are to figure the white kid pushed the black kid off the swing. They then present this as evidence that whites are teaching their kids to be racist. I wonder if there's another reason the white kids might assume blacks will be assholes, eh?

>proactive
i keep hearing them use this word, but what does it actually mean?

I will never forget the pure kikery of msnbc. They even had a “counter” of “children still separated from parents” in the corner of their screen one day. Think they ever did that for muslim kids blown up by Obama’s drones?

Attached: 94776EDF-5F81-4547-B418-8DA135B29149.jpg (540x607, 69K)

Article in a UK outlet discussed some names going extinct. They used all white kids for the photo references with the words extinction and then at the end put "Most popular boys name remains as Muhammed".

msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/pregnancy-parenting/the-baby-names-at-risk-of-extinction-in-the-uk/ar-BBLvP0I?li=AAnZ9Ug

We're seriously on the verge of civil unrest/war. The fake outcry over Boris Johnsons "Burka wearers look like bank robbers"(its true) comment proves that with the entire establishment demanding he apologise and Muslims saying its "racist" and "can cause civil unrest and race riots".
The demographics of 2021 will be the wake up call. We thought it was horrifying in 2011, 2021's data will be catastrophic.

Attached: 1529770496325.gif (588x388, 549K)

>Just expose little Timmy to diverse individuals.
>Diversity friends bully, mock, and manipulate little Timmy.
>Timmy grows up to hate them more than the previous generation ever did.

H-how did this happen? My poor multicultural Utopia!

No, but when you lace cocaine or heroin with so much fentanyl that it guarantees OD and death, it kind of fits the bill of an intentional murder. The addicts fucked up, but drug dealers are willful murderers at this point as well.

>tfw grew up with hippy parents who were into this kind of shit
they sent me to a school full of Pakis on purpose and made me do 'extra lessons' every Saturday with a black private tutor about the history of racism so I was learning slavery when I was 8 for example. they also tried to send me to an all Muslim karate school so 'the minorities could get some revenge' but they wouldn't let a woman join.

Attached: s.jpg (594x390, 35K)

I thought Boris was based. Turns out he's just another whiny kike.

Parents get the rope too.

They’re evil femanon. It’s not your fault. I know people who were raised by Marxist types also. Ironically they’re the most redpilled people I’ve ever met, real hatred in their eyes.

Channel 4 did a documentary on this in the UK last year called "Angry,White and American".

Anti white propaganda as you expect but it did highlight the prescription drug epidemic affecting mostly European descended people in the US and how its spiralled out of control rapidly.

The African host of the documentary seemed extremely happy when he heard that white men killing themselves because of a lack of place in society.

In Sweden his name is Jimmie.

Rope them and then yourself

#CNNTooWhite

Attached: notice_anything?.png (1362x2244, 2.92M)

Attached: Pic5.jpg (960x960, 215K)

Wheres the article on steps black parents can make to ensure their sons dont murder people

Attached: rodhai5jdhky.jpg (600x450, 84K)

He's not just whiny he's an absolute mutt

French-English-German-Russian-Turkish-Jewish-Polish.
However he is the ONLY establishment figure to be critical of the Burka and refuses to apologize stating he feels compelled to speak out for British values this comes just days after Denmark introduced a nationwide Burka ban, following other European countries.

Now you got anti whites like the Lesbian Conservative leader in Scotland saying "Wearing a Burka is literally no different to wearing a Crucifix!"

Over 60% of young women think he should apologize
Less than 20% of young men think he should apologize
Over 85% of over 55's think he shouldn't apologize.
Over 70% of non whites think he should apologize.

>foster intolerance
lel

>Think of the children
>The children have to tolerate of everything or they are bigots

The childless busybodies pushing this shit really ought to be dumped in no go zones and ghettos for a few days.

Why does CNN always write like they have retarded house wives jotting down everything they have already written into a checklist of demented things for what to do?

Would be better if it showed the decline

thanks CNN, but my kids already know that around blacks, never relax.

Attached: reviewbrah.webm (640x480, 2.27M)

Attached: greekgodx.png (559x771, 270K)

>just brainwash them lol

sure, because other races are somehow not capable of standing up for themselves. they are just helpless victims shitting their diapers. also, what's the context here? did some retard say the n-word again?

Kill yourself, reprobate.

Attached: 740F9DEA-F4D4-451D-B18E-F8DDC755ABBC.jpg (309x400, 33K)

well, tighten the white communities. Taking drugs is retarded. Even weed or alcohol. It hinders your ability to think critically.
Oxytocin is a powerful drug that can be produced naturally when you have a strong bond with other people. Whites are closing themselves off, live as singles with mindless random sex. It's their fault entirely they bought into marxist propaganda.

I have had this talk with all my kids. They also see me puttering around the house after work, bitchin up a storm about all the niggers and Mexicans I had to deal with all day at work, and why it's the kikes fault we have the infestation anyway. Every. Fucking. Day.

Attached: 1531352810149.jpg (377x443, 71K)