Can we get to

The bottom of the sewol ferry accident?

>Was it really a cult sacrafice?
>how was president park involved?
>why was this so quickly swept under the rug?

RIP to the 300 kids WHO FUCKING DIED on a field trip.

Attached: Korean_Ferry_Sewol_Capsized,_2014.jpg (240x180, 9K)

But did they dieded?

Attached: o__o.png (477x596, 465K)

*smells hair*

I really need to know if they dieded.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Everyone except for the captain died yes

nah it's just purely captain's negligence
not everything is a conspiracy

So, theyre dead?

Attached: tile.png (400x400, 310K)

+25 cents deposited to your meme account

quickly swept under the rug?????
Are you crazy, they do almost every week a memorial or demostration or events in Seoul in order to not forgot that with the yellow ribons, and prayings and everything

July 19,2018
Ride the Ducks
Nevar 4get

Attached: unnamed-7.jpg (443x334, 11K)

Maybe they got abducted by ayys before they could be saved? Where there no life rafts or anything?

The students were told to stay in their cabins while the crew evacuated

Mate that was one of the saddest incidents I have ever witnessed on video. The recordings from the children inside are harrowing, even as the ferry was filling up with water and they were falling sideways, they were laughing it off innocently, maybe nervous laughter, thinking that they would be fine if they just followed instructions and remained in their cabins.

You hear the repeated radio calls telling the children to stay in their cabins and under no circumstance leave.

Another shot of the rescue boats arriving shows kids drowning through the windows, banging on the window as it is going under and the people on the rescue boats doing nothing about it, not even bothering to try and break it to save them despite the fact you can clearly see them ghasping for air and crying as the waterline slowly climbs up above their heads and the window slowly disappears underwater.

There was everything in the world wrong with that incident, rescuers did nothing but watch and wait until they were all drowned, staff told them over the intercom to remain in their cabins even as the ship was doomed and filling up swiftly. Something weird happened and we need to find out what.

RIP those brave kids.

This.

Got a link to that second video?
Only seen the one from the inside.

Will dig it up for you, one sec.

>get to the bottom

Attached: dfw.jpg (217x219, 12K)

Its gone, hadn't watched it since about 2014. It was in with the helicopter shots of the rescuers arriving, but that scene is missing now. Just as they arrived there were kids visibly pounding the windows and the rescuers payed no attention at all to them.

Funny how this keeps happening in different countries. Its like theyre following our news and repeating it to create narratives. Like share propagandeering. oddly the duck boat in MS everybody died in what is basically an open canvas style boat. What nobody knew how to swim?

There’s a lot of instances lately, like the grenfell tower fire, and the fires in Greece, where lives were lost because emergency response teams either responded late, or actually managed to increased the death toll through incompetence bordering on criminal

There is another such case in London that is interesting.
The death of Mariana Pinto.

Attached: smile of death.jpg (630x629, 95K)

Whats the big deal there? Every boat I pilot usually ends up that way and it never makes the news.

Attached: rtoag.jpg (460x276, 32K)

It was a monumental fuck up, incompetence personified. To conjure some weird satanic conspiracy involving hundreds of people in the authorities is absurd. Jow Forums needs to stop smoking pot.

Panic sets in. People drown even if it's just a small boat. Is it that hard to grasp?

Wasn’t there literally a cult called the 8 Goddesses or some shit secretly running the SK government

Anyone else getting sleepy?

Poor dumb kids.

>Listen to authority
>Drown in your cabin in calm seas

This "secret cult" was some shaman having some influence over the South Korean president. When news broke, the president resigned and was subsequently impeached as this also unraveled piles if corruption.

It's asians. Dumb fucks have evolved to obey authority blindly. There's no inherent right or wrong in confucianism, only what your superior tells you.

Don't south Koreans own samsung?

I thought Samsung like RCA was just a name that was leased to whoever wanted to make crap and have a brand name to put on it.

It goes quite a bit further than just the president.
"8 goddesses" refers to 8 female billionaires who have a virtual stranglehold on Korean society.

Attached: korea cult 1.jpg (1400x6618, 2.45M)

Attached: korea7.png (1184x1108, 968K)

You getting .05¢/post too?

They really value life so low?

The design is just a shitty one in general RORO ferry's are fucking deathtraps and the fact we still use them is insane.

Attached: Estonia-ferry.jpg (650x347, 36K)

I wish.

I can get you 5 cents a post, i mean 4 cents a post is totally reasonable so as long as you dont mind working for 3 cents a post I can have that 2 cents a post deposited right into your account.

Is the captain is serious legal trouble? They are supposed to go down with the ship. Thats fucked that 300 kids died and the captain escaped. Chinks really do have no sense on honor.

Yes he got 20 years.