Imagine being born at the tipping point of humanity...

Imagine being born at the tipping point of humanity, only a few decades away from a profound technological revolution that will unlock unimaginable processing power, infinite lifespans, the ability to explore deep space internally and externally, along with prospects we cannot even currently fathom

Only to piss it all away by smoking a shit tonne of cigarettes.

>b-but I can quit at any time!

>Nicotene cucks btfo

Attached: 1b52593123f8f54d1d37870a6324fafe--old-photography-retro-vintage.jpg (474x683, 64K)

Everyone knows ciggy companies are in cahoots with the government.
>Make them more and more addictive
>Tax them higher and higher
Pays the bills

That is true.

I think if people knew what was at stake here, if they could catch a glimpse of what is ahead of us, people could kick the habit.

>profound technological revolution
meme

>unimaginable processing power
plausible

>infinite lifespans
meme

>the ability to explore deep space internally and externally
meme

>prospects we cannot even currently fathom
plausible

The problem is, people who smoke even though they know it will hurt them in a long term do not usually care about the future.

>Profound technological revolution
AI, Quantum computing, voxel based 3D printing

>Infinite Lifespans
Nanotechnology, AI, Synthetic bodies/prosthesis

>Deep space (external)
Probably a meme desu

>Deep space (internal)
vr, computers that can interface with our biology to make the virtual intangible from our current base reality

>alleged full blown type 3 civilization confirmed near future
>cant cure ailments of cigarettes

Sound like a bunch of space niggers to me user

>This faggot thinks we're headed for the singularity rather then a second darkage
What a retard

Attached: 1533763700144m.jpg (912x1024, 150K)

Yeah, that is true. Is it fair to say the legal status of tobacco and alcohol, whilst more other, more beneficial drugs are criminalised, is a form of control, and a means to suppress the population?

I dunno. Go back and look at this shit carefully. All this tobacco hate got started back during FDR. The man smoked three packs a day. Yet at that time tobacco growers were fiercely independent staunch conservatives who ran their own businesses in agriculture. Did FDR and highs commie friends decide to begin a decades long program to eradicate the largest, wealthiest of their political enemies? If tobacco was so bad for you why did FDR smoke three packs a day? But you say smoking kills! Go back and look at history. Throughout the decades following FDR every Medical Examiner in the country attributed smoking as the cause of death for everyone with a stroke or an MI. All the data that is quoted in “smoking is bad for you” comes from this bias. Once you consider that the decade of “smoking causes lung cancer” data is contaminated by multiple factors (for example years of using Diatomaceous Earrth to control aphids, hell they might as well have been spraying tobacco with asbestos) and the proclivity to blame smoking for every atherosclerotic vascular disease death you really have to wonder just how accurate any of that data is.

We aren't even a type 1 yet.

Luckily my country has the vastness of the pacific ocean separating us from any Islamic countries

Click the numbers to reply, newfriend

Attached: reminder.png (500x442, 97K)

im in a good mood so ill drop a seldom known redpill on you guys. smoking tabacco doesnt give you cancer, its the filter that is basically fiber class on the end of cigs. small pieces break off and go in ur lungs. lungs build tissue around it to kill it. it is unnatural and doesnt dissolve. cancer

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here manage to quit?

Attached: cig.jpg (640x506, 107K)

Holy fuck, that actually makes sense

Your pic related may actually turn out to be good advice.

Ahh, thanks fella I have been lurking for ages, just don't know some of the finer details

its complete bullshit. filters are made out of cellulose, plant fibers

its funny how most of the people who have won the Guinness world record for being the oldest person alive was a smoker huh?

Literally how? In 24 hours that would be smoking an average of 3.125 an hour, corrected for the average human being awake for 14 hours between sleeps thats still 5.35 an hour which is one every 11 minutes for 14 hours straight. How tf do you find time for that and do things like work or eat or shower etc? I'm a former smoker nothing crazy like that but you just have to quit cold; replace smoking with something healthy like pushups or running in conjunction with chewing gum.

Possibly. The fact is no one that smokes commercial cigarettes has smoked “tobacco” for decades. Every current commercially available cigarette is filled with what is called RPS. ROlled, processed sheet. IOW tobacco flavored PAPER. Even the researchers who have worked for decades to tie nicotine to adverse health effects have failed. We now have a “list of known carcinogens” that includes just about everything. Notice just about every product you buy has a label “known to the State of California to cause cancer”. If everything causes cancer, nothing causes cancer.

Op let me spoil something for you,
You ready?
>hes not a real cyberman

If you observe people who “smoke three packs a day” most of them let quite a few burn up in the ashtray. They light them and put them down and they burn up. This is one reason they use RPS. Normal tobacco won’t do that.

good point. thanks, that makes me sad. I smoke american spirits light blue, like 3 cigs a day. and i pull off the filters. they are good

that guy is lying. he posts that in every tobacco thread

>Muslims > Chinese

Actually we're on the brink of eternal darkness and serfdom

Attached: ZJXmWa0.jpg (456x628, 167K)

Imagine being born at the tipping point of humanity, only a few decades away from a profound technological revolution that will unlock unimaginable processing power, infinite lifespans, the ability to explore deep space internally and externally, along with prospects we cannot even currently fathom

Only to piss it all away by subsidizing a population explosion of useless non-whites.

Very likely also
It really is a shame

Does it really matter? It’s going to be controlled by Jews and they’ll try and hold it off as long as possible.

At least the Chinese don't want to rape and murder whites just for shits and gigs. Not ideal, but certainly not the worse case scenario

hmmm.... never thought of it that way. true I guess...
we had some chinks here in the 90's, though most of them have left by now. I guess Serbia was too hardcore for even Chinks. they were a decent lot though. mostly kept to themselves and didn't bother the natives.

hey man. You got any reading material on this or anything like that? Not giving you shit I'm actually interested

desu the chinese that I have met are all good people, my only concern is wealthy Chinese buying up all the land and flooding the country

better light up another one in that name then.