Canada Should be Ashamed of Things

Prince Salman should send a bunch of food aid to Canada. They won't be able to say no and it will make the Canadians look really bad because they actually need food, we've all seen the threads.

Attached: ohgod.jpg (938x480, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc
tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/259077990
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 46.jpg (450x450, 66K)

Send them a couple tons of onions

it should send mental health funding to insult them too. we've all seen canadians in action.

Wait we’re supporting Muslims now?

>we
you speak only for yourself

Attached: E0290956-B646-4FB0-98C7-B01E7763A40C.jpg (585x560, 153K)

What threads? Is there a food crisis in canada?

the daily canada collapse threads where the leaf government shills argue that meat is a luxury.

see

Oooooh shit, damn. Thanks for the information, I had no idea it was this bad.

It's not

Well, they don't have to send it far since the Saudis own the Canadian wheat board.

look at all the shills. that's how i found out about it. an user was making a thread of all the leaf shilling he spotted, this one got hit bad.

Nice try rabbi

We are going to destroy israel

I see it. I'm not an idiot.

Food prices are rising in general in many places, The US isn't as effected, but spain, the UK, and a few other european countries have been getting hit by a few crop shortages and the media isn't covering it.

That post is not too accurate. Maybe if you go in to some shitty boutique hipster place in Toronto, sure. They are spot on about telecom, though.

Here's what I paid recently at a cross between supermarket, and separate butcher/farm:

Supermarket:

>Sour Cream 500ml: $2.48
>4 litres (1 gallon) milk: $4.98
>Cheese (460g): $6
>4 chicken tiddies: $10

Farm/Butcher:

>Strawberries (entire flat/12 pints): $13 (I picked them myself, otherwise it would be $21)
>2 Pot roasts (4 lbs total): $22
>1 lb rib eye steak: $11
>1 lb new york strip: $9.80
>3L box of peaches: $3

That said, I get my phone plan using a Quebec number, because if you do it in Ontario or most other provinces, they'll fuck you up the ass without lube. Quebec has Videotron keeping everyone else in check.

I dont want to be a dick but you glow and the guy making the thread posted in store prices from ontario with time and date stamps above the packaged purchased weight and none of the shills did.

Post proof or I don't believe you.

Why are so many shills out today? Wtf...

>Why are so many shills out today? Wtf...
it's super creepy.

Indeedo.

Attached: 1533737829768.png (683x797, 535K)

Free Jordan Peterson!

it's all so tireseome. imagine how spooked out the normal canadians anons are. i have never seen this many leafs shills, even during their election it wasnt this bad.

I'm gonna ask my trustworthy leaf friend about this. Since the shills are out, it seems extra suspicious. Shills out in full numbers usually mean we're onto something good that they din't want us to know. Keep up the good fight user, you've got a good head on your shoulders.

god bless your heart kind stranger

Found the sand nog. You're welcome.

Attached: 5675672323.jpg (989x745, 105K)

Show that whining loicence you cheeky bastard.

Why can't goat fuckers and dog fuckers get along?

you realize its also 100% legal in parts of your country also

Attached: 134453955312.jpg (298x396, 35K)

you conveniently know this

Sir you were already asked for your liocence by my fellow countryman . Please present it or remain quiet. Thanks chap.

Attached: 1531923326780.jpg (1000x821, 114K)

see

Based Bellagio NAMES THE ZIONISTS!!! shows sam hydes new video!! And really breaks down the modern Gestalts!!! Brand new stream!!

youtu.be/MA2D48x9Kkc

You wanna see this!

Canada is nigger tier and arabs are roach tier.... cant believe it but I'll side with the mapleniggers

Attached: 1533770718196.jpg (357x141, 9K)

The Jew found out /pol hates leaf more.
Start with Toronto.

nah, just destroying canada's asshole for electing retards that cant handle the job

Nicey of him.
I'll have some pork chops with bacon.

OP you have been confounded by the Polack that is assblasted about Canada. Think about that you fucking idiot

How does it feel to know your PM actually sits in a more ladylike fashion than ours?
I wonder if it's a heavy flow day for him and he's worried his sanitary product might fall out?

he's also far more feminine in his ways than theresa. it's like an emperor has no gayness situation. none dare tell the PM to stop acting like the gayest man ever.

send us a nuke instead, please

Ive stockpiled water and 1000 cans of beefaroni. Im ready to rule the wasteland.

Attached: 82e6ae07-9f63-4fe3-90d0-f3b973820faa_1.6fc170d4e1bb75e3911fe4a61911ab70.jpg (3000x3000, 988K)

I had myself a steak the other day. Cost me about 20 loons, but it was the best Squirrel I've ate in months.

After all Israel's weakness has always been virgin nazi incels

women must be throwing themselves at you but do you have enough beefaroni to sustain a noteworthy harem in the wastes like this lad

Fuck off muhammad

the shilling is real

Near Ottawa, Freshco.

Attached: Capture.png (1221x902, 2.76M)

Damn that's a great deal on pork loin. Hope you buy that and fry a slice or two in butter every morning.

>honey why are to photographing flyers
>to prove an anonymous polish person wrong on Jow Forums at some .i have to wait for the thread though

coping this hard

Jesus do you speak English ??

>lurking the whole thread waiing for a spelling mistake or some shit

Out here in Alberta it has been $1.77 per pound lately, but the deals are less frequent and not as good. Five years ago Save On routinely has $2.00 pork loin or beef eye of round. Like every other week. Good times.

Can confirm these are more typical food prices in the rest of Canada. The autist in the other thread was ranting about $30/kg chicken and other bullshit he pulled out of his ass, and other people posted their local flyers and he claimed they were all photoshopped by shills.

That mad UK guy is still mad for some reason. I just checked Tesco and the price is almost exactly the same for chicken breasts as they do in canada ($10 to $11/kg), but they pay more for beef and pork in Englandland. For a mid tier cut like sirloin Tesco was charging £23.00/kg. That same cut of Angus sirloin in Canada is around £5.24/kg after currency conversion. Tesco doesn't sell the higher grade cuts of beef so I couldn't compare the better steaks.

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/259077990

We are all more expensive than America of course. No one can match Americas low food prices especially when it comes to dairy and junk food.

nice

just support the saudis cucking the eternal leaf. the most weak yet arrogant motherfuckers on earth.

>$1.77 per pound lately
Exact same price I found at Sobeys yesterday. A few years ago pork prices crashed and farmers were shooting and burning their pigs as it wasn't worth bringing them to market so we won't see pork prices that low anymore.