According to the media the Democrats are winning by losing

How it is that the media always claims the Republicans lose when they win yet Democrats win when they lose?

What dimension is the left living in?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-08-09-04-45-56-1.png (1080x1516, 536K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nIKdIvWZqMI
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=hollywood&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1473943044675.jpg (1080x540, 59K)

Don’t worry about it you. Go back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Attached: Blank+_bdfa7d9aedbdbce563a44d6b4c4f18f7.jpg (625x262, 40K)

The title is pure cuck-baiting but according to the article, the victory was a close one and that might be a bad omen for other elections.
Is this true?

This is absolutely retarded political theatre driven by wishful thinking. In special elections, the out of power party has so many advantages that it's ridiculous. It makes the nuts come out who vote like it's the end of the world.
Unfortunately for them, the enthusiastic die-hards are drowned out in number during the actual midterms and (especially) Presidential election years. Their enthusiasm might make a difference in a special election, but it's significantly mitigated in a standard election. Pointing to this and thumping their chest is just setting themselves up for disappointment, especially given how flaky their voting base is.
Terrible spin.

See . That's the narrative that they want to sell, but it doesn't really align with objective reality. Enthusiasm is almost EVERYTHING in a special election, and the out-of-power party has significant advantages in it. The fact they couldn't close the gap entirely is a bad sign, showing that it's not the "blue wave" that many predicted.

>The party - and even some Republicans
>Just some republicans
>No, we are not telling you which ones, take our word for it
>BECAUSE WE ARE THE FUCKING TRUTH YOU FUCKING GOYIM

>(((Seitz-Wald)))
It's over for Drumpflsthinskin.

(((Sources))) told me!

thanks burgerbro

Trump derangement has destroyed their perception of reality. Let them celebrate losing in 2020 as well

>if you let them get more votes
>you win

Attached: mild amusement.gif (250x195, 801K)

>"The Democratics are being publicly cucked by their wives, with Big MAGA cock"
>"Here's why that's a good thing!"

The victory was close because republicans didn't turn out (~40%), while democrats had an 80+% turnout.
In reality, it wasn't close, but some people are fucking retarded about actually voting.

The funniest part about this is, the entire thing was set up by Tiberi to embarrass Trump and energize leftists prior to the midterms. They expected a Democratic victory, given all of the advantages for the out-of-power party in special elections, so they could point to it and say, "SEE?! BLUE WAVE! IT'S AN R+8 DISTRICT AND THEY LOST!!!!!" while ignoring what's at play in a special election.
It ended up falling short, and their planned media attack is repurposed to "Sure, they didn't win. BUT LOOK HOW CLOSE THEY WERE!" They're trying to make lemons out of lemonade with their failed backstabbing.

What I really want to know, is how the DNC is funding any of this?
They're bankrupt and in deep debt.
Who, or should I say (((who))), is funding it.

Losing is Winning!!!

Around my liberal friends I've been a green party voter.

Attached: GreenVersion.png (582x481, 30K)

Some faggot in canada must be running their campaigns. If you beat your opponents,they win.

Kek, I loved that stupid movie as a kid.

Losing is winning?

Attached: imploreyoutoreconsider.gif (360x213, 2.12M)

Fucking kek. Keep up the good show, user.

Let me explain this, OP.

Republicans barely won with 1% or even less in districts where they have double digit advantage where voters are leaning.

Real close districts don't' even have a chance so the Congress will flip.

Attached: 1529987621154.jpg (444x331, 37K)

It was a mostly pointless special election. The winner got a 3 months term till he has to race again in regular elections in november.
So a 40% republican turnout (compared to the 2016 president elections) with next to no mobilization is pretty amazing. On the other hand you have had 80+% democrat turnout (again vs 2016 president) that shows that even with their maximum mobilization and fear mongering among it's voters they can't extend their base.
Dems sold that elections as
>if we don't win it it's all over blabla

Let me explain this, memeflag:

Democrats had 89% turnout to Republican 50% turnout, and they still lost. To do the simple math for your famished memebrain, that means democrats have to squeeze votes out of a stone to win, while republicans have an entire half of their voters still left to draw on.

It doesn't work like that. Republicans also did everything for turnout of their base and barely lost in places they should have a double digit win.

>He actually believes this

T-T-The Blue Wave® will crush Drumpf! It's over guys!

>loses all the contested areas
>CNN then writes an article about the blue wave because washington state is more likely to go from solid blue to solider blue

DRUMPF BLOWN THE FUCK OUT WASHINGTON IS STILL OURS

>razor thin win in R+15
>b-but it's gonna be alright in all those R+5 and R+3s g-guys!

Yes, Trumptards are this stupid.

You are actually thick. R Voter turnout was no where near the same as D.
Despite throwing everything at the special election they still lost even with an 80+ turnout. If you fool enough to believe that Republicans wont turnout for the midterms then you are setting yourself up to lose.

>we ALMOST won a meme seat no one cares about because it's up for election again this fall!
>GLUMPPPPFFFF BTFO

You're just saying the same thing.
There is nothing special about midterms, kiwi. Except Trump can't visit every district and shill for every single R on twitter like he did.

>that’s where you’re wrong kiddo
>flag

we should not get complacent. tell everyone you know to vote republican. we cannot let this slip by. watch for tampering, they are already shutting down or curtailing social media on the right to demoralize and effect the election

Hey, it worked for Trump and Bush, Jr.

Look at that demons face lmao the enthusiasm!

The Trudeau platform, let's see how it works out for them.

Attached: bold-strategy.jpg (500x280, 19K)

France only won the WC by two goals. Here’s why that’s a bad omen for 2022 and basically a loss for France.

soros, rothschild and other globalist bux

GOP made a pretty funny video on this

youtube.com/watch?v=nIKdIvWZqMI

Attached: lolol.png (914x233, 135K)

I always enjoy a good laugh in the morning when I read the Dem spin. Trump won the election you dumb fucks, keep up the comedic work.

fucking kek

based dom. bitch boy brian btfo

>the f&f1 reference holy kek

All else it needed was curb your moral victory.mp3

No, special elections were always democrat-favored, at least partially anyway since they have extremely low turnout and the left has much more rabid dogs than the right.

According to the media Trump wasn't going to win elections.

This. Regular Republican turnout in November will destroy the Democrats.

>There is nothing special about midterms
>t. knows nothing of american politics

>DEMOCRATS LOST ALL THE RACES THEY WERE IN

AND THATS A GOOD THING!

probably couldn't get the rights to that song. someone could easily edit it in though

>list of races dems need to win to take the house
>OH-12 was R+14
u do the math

Attached: 9BAC02B9-4C55-446E-92EA-4FD111B6466F.jpg (412x671, 127K)

What do you expect when the media is the enemy of the people?

"If your enemies beat you, you win"

democrats : lose
also democrats: is this winning?

someone already did. see:

nah that actually isnt math, just some sperging
1% loss in a R+14 means democrats are 6% ahead if the need to win all districts R+7 or less

translation: landslide

Ah I see they've adopted the famous Canadian realpolitik: If you win you lose.

But Trump got more votes in 30 states?

Do you hear voices when you're alone?

Do not dismiss this.
If you reps do not get some energy rolling the dems will obliterate you. The low R turnout should not make you feel more confident about the future - quite the opposite.
Acting like you have it in the bag is how Dems lost 2016.

>Dems have 90% turn out
>Still lose

That's the whole fucking point.
They had 90% turnout.
If that's how energetic they're going to be on average, the R will have to match that.
I am starting to think people downplaying that result are actual CTR shills.

Attached: 1478576570628.png (1090x1082, 405K)

A lot of people didn't even know there was a special election. Not as many people are going to forget the mid-terms. This blue wave meme has actually helped the right because now they want to vote just so you don't win. No one is going to get blind-sided in November because everyone will be watching - and voting.

Pretty weird when CNN was saying the Ohio race would be a major win for democrats.

Because Democrat turnout was way up
Republican turnout was way down

try not to be a retard OP

They still lost, meaning its a message that even if they try really hard they are still going to lose

Reality aint real for them.
But remember: for these people!

Attached: For_These_People.jpg (1000x650, 157K)

There was more than 1 race you know

In all the primaries, Democrat turnout was up, Republican turnout was low

We're keeping our power levels hidden. The seat is up again in November.

>Massive dem turnout
>half of Republicans voted (special election)
>Dems still lost
I don't follow your logic. Just wait until you see the R turnout for the midterms. It will be undeniable to all except the delusional left who will double down on their retarded rhetoric, as usual. We tend not to suffer from a false sense of security, contrary to the left.

Attached: KAG_2020.jpg (960x862, 70K)

liberals actually believe this too and theyre not lying. my dad who is very liberal actually repeated that "Ohio made republicans look bad."
the amount of cognitive dissonance was so high that i actually questioned myself.

Except the margin was pathetically small, so much so that in a race where the Republican was not as far out in front, he would have lost.

There are literally 72 districts in America where this is the case.

Have you even read most of the thread? THIS WAS A SPECIAL ELECTION. midterms will have a much higher turnout. If dems are already using this much and still lost with 80% then they will get destroyed in midterms.

OP's point IS the regularly scheduled programming.

Attached: 1527707030545.png (2092x1270, 208K)

>I am bleeding making me the victor.

I was thinking the same thing.

They are jews
They always lie

Stream?

Yes mate but that was one state.
What about the rest of the USA?
If they get the same turnout there while Rs keep around 50%, we are fucked. Not just you burgers.

Yes, this was special election and the D flexed their muscles. The result was a 90% participation.
This seems pretty strong to me. Can the R match that later when it counts?

So the campaign should be to get people out there to vote, not winning popularity but energizing the voters

how does anything make sense when all of our natural human instincts are being destroyed by the left.

Look at the leaked emails, they have close ties to the press and hollywood.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/?q=hollywood&mfrom=&mto=&title=¬itle=&date_from=&date_to=&nofrom=¬o=&count=50&sort=0#searchresult

Underrated post.
If they win they win.
If they lose they play the victim, they win.

Because these people have names and addresses

Ohio has been a toss-up state since forever. The left will only perform in democrat shitholes (urban containment zones) like they always do.
They're hemorrhaging voters (#walkaway, antifa violence, blm, trannies, satanic shit, et cetra, ad infinitum).
They will lose more municipal, county, and state seats & appointments.
>Get the popcorn ready because November is going to be fucking brutal.

Attached: rekt.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Sorry Rove but your spin machine is shit

Maybe Trudeau was a visionair?

Nah, Democrats still know they will win when all brown people will kill all white people, it's not about politics with the lefties it's all about demographics.

You do realize the Ds also spent MILLIONS and had been campaigning like crazy. Trump stepped in and guaranteed a win even though it was last minute. Again the results will fuel turnout for Republicans for midterms, the dems came close like they did in the states before that was "heavy red" because turnout is always higher for the party that is not in power. You really are consuming the MSM shit, if dems can't beat a extremely low turnout in a heavy red state then there is not going to be a blue wave. Dems had 80% turn out and less then 40% from Republicans, if you can't see the reason they are so close is from bullshit scare tactics and blantant lies then not much we can do. Are republicans getting comfy? Yes. But the way the democrats and media is hyping this shit up, we are looking at a replay similar to the 2016 election. Trump will probably be campaigning more for midterms bcause he knows if they loses the house he will become a lame duck and won't get anything done or will be impeached.

40% turn out and still won vs 80%.

Dems are so fucked if 80% of Republicans come out in November.

>winning by losing

Attached: 1467132453254.jpg (1920x1200, 874K)

Not all funding comes through the DNC.

It obviously would have been better to win, but losing by such a small percentage in a heavy republican district does not bode well, be realistic.

Does this mean that the Republicans outnumber the Dumbocrats by a 2:1 margin in that district?
>40% turnout beats 80% turnout
2/5 of registered Republicans beats 4/5 of registered Dumbs.

Attached: mel.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

I do hope you are right.
Even if dems activity dials down to 80% while reps go up to 70% we might still be in trouble.
Meanwhile social media will continue to purge conservative voices, will not run ads for republican candidates, will make sure democrat candidates and organisational effort is trending.
Don't forget to vote and remind your friends and families.

Bulgariabro the quick rundown is this: the Democrats bused in 10% of their voters. This is expensive and requires tons of coordination, and can only work in a special election. They miscalculated slightly on how many early and bused votes they would need, so they basically ended up setting a giant pile of money on fire. If they hadn't done this it would have been a blowout in the Republican's favor.

There's a silent campaign that's been going on for a while.
>Hint: There are registered Ds (many, and in crucial districts) voting for Republicans.

Attached: white people.png (1492x495, 146K)

Yes, the democrats are losing. Here's why that's a good thing.

Democrats are in a never endless strategy of just putting spins on shit at this point.

This, democrats had record for this special election while republicans had low numbers and still won. November is going to be brutal for dems because republicans actually go out and vote in midterms.

They follow the Trudeau philosophy.

How the fuck did dems even get 87% turnout in a special election? I thought turnout for fucking presidential elections was like 60, 70% at best, and midterms was like sub-50