New York times calls out bike lock attacks

A Maryland man who was assaulted by a bicyclist who yelled racial slurs at him early Monday morning in Washington said he feared that the attack was just the beginning of what could happen to other people of color as organizers prepare to hold a “Unite the Right” rally in the city this weekend.
Mr. Paho, who is black, said that racial slurs had been slung at him before.

“What happened to me Monday is not foreign,” he said, though he added that slurs had never escalated to an attack before. With the “Unite the Right” rally coming up this weekend, Mr. Paho said he wanted members of minority groups to be aware of the dangers the protest could bring.

Mr. Paho said it was scary that Mr. Smith had felt comfortable using the N-word so freely.

“They feel entitled,” he said, suggesting Mr. Smith was motivated by racism. “That’s something I think needs to be addressed.”

Attached: Capture.png (653x659, 631K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eYWuf8_sB0Q
youtu.be/k4onJ7Z2MLI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatever, hitting white people with bike locks only gets you probation. I imagine there's no penalty at all for hitting niggers

I don’t believe him.

From the looks of it, he could’ve easily absorbed the blow by blocking it with those gigantic lips.

So two people were hit by bike locks? Both should be jailed. How is law so hard to fucking figure out in America post 2014

"stop trying to steal my bike" is now a racial slur

Funny how this story comes out immediately after the Eric Clanton verdict.

It's almost like the New York Times is leftist propaganda trying to muddy the waters about how their side is violently trying to murder people for their political speech.

Clanton served jailtime though.

>mommy why is that man punching himself in the face with a lock
>come on honey, don’t make eye contact

Of course not, he hit a nazi and we all know nazi's are the scum of the fucking earth.

The site is down so I can't link source, but he spent 4 days in jail.

That's all he got? that's fucking bullshit.

Yeah, because he is SO innocent. We're missing the other side of the story here. Whites don't just randomly attack blacks, unless they are crazy or fucked up on drugs or booze or both.

But I thought Nazis deserved to get hit? Probably just needed that time to confirm that he indeed hit a nazi and not a real person. Hopefully he gets compensated for being jailed while innocent.

NYT is a racist magazine so why should we believe them?

To add insult to injury, it was 4 days 'time served'.

The Right doesn't. The Left is just plain unhinged right now and may need to be put down.

Apparently it's only a problem when minorities get assaulted. Fucking hypocrites literally can't criticize this when libshits let that fuck get off for practically free with absolutely no backlash from the media.

the attacker better not get caught, I heard its about 3 years probation for bike lock attacks

Eric is going to be lucky to not catch a bullet after this, I'm sure people will be looking for him.

Btw, as much as this pisses me off, I am glad it happened. To be sure, I KNEW it would happen because of the piece of shit prosecutor (and judge) in that Clanton fag's so-called trial. The libs have gone off their rocker. I do believe that this will have a huge impact come election time. Think of it this way, when the much touted blue wave turns into a Red Tsunami, you can imagine the laws that will get passed in the next couple to six years. The left has shot itself in the foot and then handed the gun to the right and demanded that they shoot the other one.

I know you were trying to joke, but they're unironically mad that the only bikes niggers and shitskins have are stolen ones.

Attached: oC83LiI.png (675x943, 772K)

What's stopping a group of three or more just finding this Clanton prick and just absolutely fucking wrecking him in an alley at night? Bonus if it happens on his own campus and weapons are bike locks.

This all started at Shaun King's IG. Now he's threatening to release all info on the suspect

Attached: 1497748344460s.jpg (248x250, 8K)

Anglos can't even cycle in peace anymore.

Attached: pepe-hands-pepper-spray.png (984x820, 504K)

It's almost like you're a shill

Don't be a _____ bin that lock

ayo whitey ima just tryna use dat bike ova dere, ya dont hafta hit me just becuz its yo (now mine) bike, jesus all dese fuckin raycists are makin me askared

the absolute gall of a nigger to call a white man entitled

Any evidence of this or are we just taking his word?

Don't be a cock bin that lock

Attached: images (1).jpg (384x383, 18K)

That totally happened bro. Why don't believe him you racists?

yup.
kinda strange.

Well, a California judge opened that can of worms.

Attached: joker this.gif (300x186, 446K)

Fake news to draw attention away from Eric Claton
youtu.be/eYWuf8_sB0Q

Attached: Capture.jpg (1019x603, 111K)

Exact same thought. Evil kikes.

>he Left is just plain unhinged right now and may need to be put down.
The left has completely lost their shit.
I think we did it Jow Forums.
Should we keep pushing?

>antifa professor bashes people over the head with a bike lock
No one batts an eye
>nigger gets hit wit bike lock
FRONT FUCKING PAGE OF THE (((NEW YORK TIMES)))

Attached: 1500499672567.jpg (3023x2589, 1.46M)

I read this quote as he was a member of the unite the right rally and the Dems were smashing heads again. Where's the link? OP is a fag

>Shaun King's IG
what's this?

Actually it's beautiful. If you Google "bike lock attack", this swarthy victim pops up sandwiched between clanton stories, making it appear that clanton got off easy for hitting a black man.

>Should we keep pushing?
youtu.be/k4onJ7Z2MLI

Attached: Capture.jpg (475x496, 29K)

>another trap the right rally
cant wait to see the hilarious costumes and cringe in this years pr trap for the anti establishment right to get associated with literally hitler nazis. the media spin cycle to get the left frothing into a rage. and another attempt to push the narrative of a right left civil conflict as being plausible so they can eventually false flag the shit out of that plot point.

Attached: quickrundown.jpg (559x392, 37K)

Shoo shoo naughty spook

Doesn't Talcum X have better things to do now that he's fighting CPS?

4 fucking days for what everyone else in the country would no doubt call attempted murder 7 times over?

The commies, leftists, jews i may add, do this all throughout modern history. They take names of things they create or caused or names of people in the past, hype up these "new" creations and it buries past actions. Jon Stewart, Alynski, No Limit, just to name a few.

WHY ARE NEGROIDS SUCH BAD LIARS. I REMEMBER IN MIDDLE SCHOOL WHEN I FIRST CAME IN TO CONTACT WITH THIS SPECIES, AND THIS PHENOMINA.

the negro was driving through Georgetown in a car when walloped by bicyclist. I guarantee he almost ran the bicyclist over or some shit like that and the bicyclist hit him with bike lock for that reason. now the negroid is playing race cards.

dont care

Attached: nigssameasus.webm (1280x720, 1.52M)

Go back to leftypol, faggot.

Did they just make up a bike lock victim to cover up the real bike like victim?

Attached: 679643D2-DA1D-462A-9D6F-7D6B556C5B54.jpg (601x438, 145K)

I was there. That mofo tried to steal the bike. He got hit because the white guy got his lock off the seat.

This guy lying.

yeah, he was honking or yelling at the cyclist, because the guy was slow on his bike. nigger gets out of the car, and grabs the bike so the guy doesn’t run away. cyclist calls him names, hits him with the bike lock. cyclist also has no known address, so probably homeless and/or mentally ill.

Many alt righter's may now feel free to ride their bikes to rally's

This is really advanced level kikery

Read times backwards

fpbp

Attached: ohnoe.png (732x659, 443K)