Welp, looks like we're going back to the bush, aren't we?

100k years of human evolutionary development to create races of people able to sustain civilizations
vs.
100 years of fucking it all up with race-mixing

Attached: 1467570844393.jpg (600x390, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621
nber.org/papers/w14192
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw
svegot.se/2018/07/28/svenska-folkets-framtid-ar-dyster-i-minoritet-2066/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why would anyone want to contaminate that pure blue water with that dirt mud mixture.

fuck that.

jews

oh psh, we'll be fine, just look at mexico's space pro-

there is nothing wrong with racemixing
you are too naive

Attached: 1481289746178.jpg (770x589, 134K)

Attached: 1489840201712.jpg (300x297, 20K)

Mixed race kids suffer from low self-esteem, social isolation, and poor family dynamics.

Mixed race children are more likely to have health problems, high stress, smoke, and drink.
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html

1) The highest rate of ADHD, at 15.2%, is in the mixed race category.

2) The highest rate of 'Learning Disability, at 14.6%, is in the mixed race category.

3) The highest rate of 'Behavioral Difficulty', at 12.8%, is in the mixed race category.
mchb.hrsa.gov/nsch/07main/national/1child/1healthstatus/pages/05adhd.html

White-Black babies suffer higher risks of prematurity, low birth weight, neonatal death, and stillbirth.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2867623/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15994621

Black-White children have family incomes similar to those of Black families, similar rates of fatherlessness as Black families, and are more likely than BOTH Whites AND Blacks to engage in risky behaviors like drinking, fighting, stealing, and doing drugs.
nber.org/papers/w14192

In the United States, an estimated 32.3% of multiracial women, 27.5% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 21.2% of non-Hispanic black women, 20.5% of non-Hispanic white women, and 13.6% of Hispanic women were raped during their lifetimes
An estimated 64.1% of multiracial women, 55.0% of American Indian/Alaska Native women, 46.9% of non-Hispanic white women, and 38.2% of non-Hispanic black women experienced sexual violence other than rape during their lifetimes.
cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/ss6308a1.htm

humans have been mixing with each other for hundreds of centuries you retards

bullshit, most people lived and died within 30 miles of where they were born.

What kind of crazy ass fucking history do you have in your head?
>yeah all peasants totally had horses and shit and traveled across continents for a nigger to fuck a chink.
>that totally happened on a large scale
>all the time
>constantly

And only recently traveling from continent to another became as easy as it is now. The current mass immigration is nothing like what we had in the past.

Attached: 1531891096462.jpg (838x255, 54K)

Attached: 1502550364293.png (597x631, 388K)

you are too stupid
there is no pure race

and?

Great point. Evolution created separate and distinct races and now self-destructive race mixing ideologues look to destroy everything evolution has worked for.

INB4 Race mixing advocates start to claim evolution is racist

Attached: 1386888991794.png (965x1250, 61K)

And I don't want my country to become Swedistan 2.0 where the people have less than 20% native DNA. You being a nigger doesn't mean everyone else should want to be.

Attached: 1529843667871.jpg (758x960, 116K)

europe will remain majority white
only countries where there is a danger of white minority is US and canada

It will keep happening is there are no consequences.

What were the consequences for my French and German grandparents who mixed their unique and timeless genes into the white mongrel I am today?

could you be anymore of a stereotype?
fuck off with the "pure" race shit by the way.
The fact is, that certain breeds of humans are good for civilized society and certain breeds are good at tropical hunter gatherer chaos.
One isn't superior to the other in all regards, but only when you choose a metric.
>long distance running
>UV protection
>heat dissipation
versus
>powerlifting
>heat retention
>long term thinking

It just so happens that humans that lived in harsher environments needed to get their shit together and have well functioning societies in order for it to pan out. And that same breed brought us...oh...pretty much every fucking thing you are enjoying right now.

>blacks are the only race except whites
HAHA OK

you know there are other races except blacks?

>majority
There's no reason to allow them to become even a sizable minority here. Third world shitskins bring third world problems with them. You already have (sand)nigger gang warfare and grenade attacks in your country. Even Finland has some minor kebab mafia bullshit going on but it's nowhere near Sweden or Germany's level and I don't want to reach those levels of niggerification. Even with the current amount of "refugees" we already had our first muslim cultural enrichment in Turku.

Attached: 1457295401686.jpg (599x717, 95K)

Like clockwork.

Attached: 1523817320894.gif (350x249, 2.46M)

No, tell me about it. I had no idea.
Wow, so brainy. So smart.

It's not being done on a massive and genocidal scale to Asians in Asia nor Africans in Africa, you silly anti-white.

depends upon the type of immigration
refugees are not really skilled immigrants who had to go through barriers put up by our countries
skilled immigrants are fine

asia is overpopulated like hell
what do they need immigrants for?
europe is also pretty hard to immigrate but with the on-going refugee crisis
it seems the opposite

>Crash Course: Life Race and Politics
youtube.com/watch?v=RDBEWVbOOgw

>evolution is racist
...and that's a good thing!

people are free to do what they want
if some want to racemix then who are you to stop them?

sweden is literally fucked in the head.

is that your argument?

Underrated greentext

they just need to be educated and realize that civilization is a burden and it has to be passed to the next generation. The genetic stock of the next generation has to be able to carry the torch of civilization. They have to not only carry it, the wisdom and culture of all the generations of the past, but also add their own innovations on top of it. They torch gets heavier with each generation, so each generation must be stronger.
If they can only carry the torch, but not add, then civilization stagnates.
If they can no longer carry the torch, then it's going to be back to the tropics and digging ants out of mounds with sticks for supper again

You are justifying genocide.

This is the liberal slippery slope. They've taken it far beyond any original intention (though I consider even the earliest forms of liberalism inherently flawed) to the point that even expressing a dislike for the way others choose to live is seen as tyrannous.

racemixing is not a big problem in europe
europe is still pretty white and will be
I really don't care about US and canada

>taking an anti-white this seriously

its not an argument.

I am not saying racemixing is good thing
it can be a bad thing too if done in mass numbers
but its really not an issue here

I know
you should make one
otherwise don't respond to me

That dog looks ridiculous.

Attached: maxresdefaulttyyt.jpg (1272x892, 116K)

I'm primarily posting this seriously in case there are some newfags who never heard these arguments before and for them to see each argument get utterly destroyed.

Plus I'm also training my chops in case I ever need to redpill someone in 5 minutes or less.

Attached: Sweden Diversity67675.png (1298x888, 1.78M)

sweden is like 92 percent white

>skilled immigrants are fine
That's your opinion. I on the other hand don't think even skilled immigrants from third world shitholes are fine. By continuously removing the smart people from there those countries will eternally stay as shitholes because they will have nobody left who can improve those countries. I would rather see them improve their own countries than emigrate to work in other countries. Is your ego so fragile that you need third world countries to forever stay as war zones so you can compare Sweden to them and feel superior?
And even an intelligent shitskin's genetics are still a shitskin's genetics. Some of them may be just as smart as we are but you can't expect their children to inherit their intelligence and other abilities 100% of the time.

Attached: 1532357935935.png (483x321, 8K)

Lesson for newbies: anti-whites prioritise racial intermarriage even more than they do bringing in the third-world by the hundreds of millions.

Here's another beautiful result of racemixing

Attached: 1531891512681.jpg (838x297, 54K)

Oh our countries are so much more mixed up lol, Dont even fucking count our low native populations and all it takes is 100 years, I think the official countdown of "happenings" start in 2020.

>europe is still pretty white and will be
So did all these people go back to Africa the next day?
Was this just a prank?

Attached: file.jpg (1068x534, 113K)

I firmly believe that every group of humans was on a path of evolution different from each other, paths that would lead to even greater world diversity than now, because if they stayed isolated or separate they would diverge from the human species and each would eventually become something entirely different, as different as the orangutan is from the chimp or gorilla for example. Note that I said “was”, because globalization has put detours on the paths to divert all into a direction that will essentially lead to a crashing dead end genetic hub that will erase and smudge everything that made each group unique and special.

they are very low in numbers anyway
prior to the refugee crisis we were doing fine

>Helsinki club
>Sweden diversity
are burgers all this retarded?
nvm that was rhetorical question

Attached: 1497209231024.gif (500x418, 885K)

On this planet, every white country is rich while every country with a dark-skinned population is a poor third-world.

As if a swede mixing with a finn even compares. Biggest ancient gulf was the mixing between Arabs and Africans, culminating in the creation of the absolute filth that is the lightbulb-head.

Sure it is.

Attached: Sweden Cuckedglorious-sweden (2).jpg (1632x976, 653K)

nice cherrypicking
just show actual statistics to show that how europe won't be white in future

>burger meme

Attached: image.png (625x626, 181K)

Attached: 1533058500365.png (645x729, 59K)

nice statistics

"NO U" rebuttal?
woaaaaw

You are delusional. Sweden will be majority nonwhite in decades.

They will probably never catch up even if the smart ones stay there to improve their countries and don't get killed by the stupid ones. But I would still rather see them try to improve their own countries than migrate to countries that have already built themselves up. They shouldn't be given a free ride just because their skin is of different colour.

Attached: 1500453532387.png (1317x1652, 425K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
good one

>don't respond to me
Sorry mohammed, censorship isn't as easy on this site as it is in sweden

If you wanted me to marry a white girl you should have made more attractive white girls.
I will never stop loving niggers.
Its a curse, they're just more beautiful and genuine than whites.
Even if you find a pretty white girl, chances are you won't want to cuddle with them, share your life with them, be one with them.
They're just lower forms of people.
Mixed race people are ugly.
There's no doubt about that.
I hate the fact that one day I'll produce some disgusting mulatto.
But I can't help it, I want to enjoy my life while I'm around.
A fully white son or daughter won't mean a lot to me when I'm on my deathbed wishing I hadn't settled down with a white woman.

I go a step further though.
I fully realize how with every sensual touch of a black beautfy I am defying my very DNA.
I bathe in it now, it's like a drug.
Everytime I cum inside my perfect black woman I whisper in her ear "dehumanize myself and face to bloodshed".
At first it was just a joke, something I felt like saying for no real reason.
Now it's a ritual.
The sweet exhale after engaging in the fullest intimacy with a daughter of Africa.
As silly as it all sounds, this drug, this dehumanization, is the greatest thing I've chosen for myself, perhaps because its something entirely for me with no influence from others.
The connection I feel with her, is simply pure.

Name one non-white country that must receive immigration.

>100k years of human evolutionary development

Nope. It's just a few hundred years of war and savagery.

Never forget the fact that if it weren't for the abundant resources of the new world (which rightfully belongs to the natives, just like how oil belongs to the arabs), and stolen resources from colonies, the entire white mass turd race would be still living in a shithole called Europe.

>There is nothing wrong with racemixing

You are the shame of your ancestors

The different races are unique and oft beautiful. To destroy them for even but an hours pleasure is an incomparable and unforgivable sin. If diversity is our strength then you weaken us all.

almost all of them are overpopulated
we should have more kids if we want to stop immigration

no race is getting destroyed
europe will remain european
how hard is it to get?

>I'm completely ignorant of everything between the reinassiance and the industrial revolution in which whites prospered, expanded around the world, all without the oil from the arabs

Yes, you dumb nigger. We conquered and took what we needed from the lesser races. Yes, you are not waging war on whites in your own way made possible by the breaking of white spirit via 2 world wars.

You better finish the job because if we get our act together, it's going to be on like red dawn.

>Yes, you are not waging war
you are now*

>the absolute state of you

Those very low numbers are the actual refugee numbers. The other "refugees" are just greedy fucks who come here for the free money our governments hand to them. Some of them are here just to take a vacation and will fly back (with government money) but others will stay in Europe as welfare leeches and never make any kind of effort to benefit the nation that took them in.

Attached: 1467653369401.png (833x620, 436K)

Clickbait clickbait

>we should have more kids if we want to stop immigration
You don't need to have more kids to stop immigration. This is utter bullshit.
The kikes just don't want to pay europeans high wages/invest in automation so they import knuckledraggers

abos, niggers, khoisan and other shit = trash
asians-mongoloids-indian mongoloids, whites = ok

that's all folks

>almost all of them are overpopulated
To me it looks like south-western Africa desperately needs European immigrants

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1500x688, 191K)

The entire Biblical history of humanity is the story of Adam and the children of Christ/God (the white race) suffering at the hands of Satan's seed (Canaanite Jews) who are trying to breed the white race out of existence.

"I will put emnity between THY seed and HER seed"

Entirety of the Bible and human history summed up for you right there

>I'm completely ignorant of the fact that the American economy would collapse overnight if it wasn't for the petro dollar. I'm also ignorant of the fact that my country is owned by the chinese and we can only keep printing money and bailing out institutions for so long.

Whining about race mixing because you can do nothing to stop it evidently makes you THE lesser, weaker race.

svegot.se/2018/07/28/svenska-folkets-framtid-ar-dyster-i-minoritet-2066/

they are still not that large in number sure refugees and illegals should go out of europe but you are over exaggerating the problem

Thank you Barbara Spectre

Wakanda is a fictional place, and there lies any common sense you have.

are you stupid who will ever want to go there? its a hellhole
there are no jobs there hence no immigration

sorry Pajeet, blacks are a few tiers above filthy indians.

It's more real than the American dream.

>you are over exaggerating the problem
I'm sure that's what comrade Noseberg told comrade Steinberg in 1920's Germany when comrade Steinberg complained about the number of Nazis.

most immigrants are european in sweden and refugees will go back

Clickbait

I meant whiskey-headchop indians, not pooinloos
they actually created their own civilizations
also, no one is worse on this earth than niggers, tyrone
indians are just inbred gypsies

You're saying they should come here because their countries are overpopulated and I posted a map that shows majority or the shitskin lands in Africa are actually not overpopulated. Are you stupid?

That's why we're here. To produce memes and educational material to spread into the internet and thus social consciousness that the elites would otherwise prefer not be made and disseminated. They want to bread a humans into cattle.

So yeah, it's an ongoing war.
If we win, we get to keep low infant mortality rates, food security, electricity, long life spans, low rates of crime, prosperity.
If your side wins, well then buy up all the toilet paper while the manufacturing plant still works.

>mutt takes on the traits of the violent ghetto nigger breed just like mudlattos do
Checks out

All races are exclusionary in mating preferences. White men and women are THE most loyal to each other.
>97% of white men exclude black partners.
>92% of white women exclude black partners. >94% of Asians exclude black partners.
>80% of Latinos exclude black partners
>76% of black females exclude whites as partners
>72% of black men exclude whites a partners
Every race tries to date up to assimilate except whites.

Attached: All races are exclusionary.jpg (1044x1920, 1008K)

why don't you show me how europeans will become minority or even close it?
I agree about US and canada that it probably won't be majority white in future

That's what anglos say.

Attached: 1513794331221.jpg (640x512, 21K)

There is a small but significant portion of races that are actually smarter and more capable than whites. It is actually an advantage to mix with them.