Does anybody else remember this movie?

>In times like these, I can't help but think about this movie.

Remember when Kyles mom wants to put V-Chips in every kid in South Park in order to censor their language from naughty words and behaviors? Then starts a war with Canada because she blamed them for 'corrupting the youth' and WW3 started?

"Remember what the MPAA says: Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words" - Sheila Broflovski (does this remind you of some people?)

Attached: south-park-bigger-longer--uncut-53e453dcbdb11.jpg (1000x1426, 850K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=sPJdJ_1533781883
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no we aren't 12

""Remember what ANTIFA says: Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words" - ANTIFA

>Implying the vast majority of Jow Forums wasn't still shitting their diapers when this movie came out

Fpwp

You're a fucking retard.

I was going around calling other kids unclefuckers. Good times.

The notion that the creators of South Park intended for Kyle's family to be perceived as Jewish is preposterous

Attached: Idiocracy.jpg (308x445, 49K)

They're both jews. Up until a couple of years ago they were quite redpilled.
But then the zeitgeist changed.

yes and ren and stimpy is for 6 yo

Attached: serra.jpg (640x480, 69K)

Shut your fucking face, uncle fucker.

this is meme magic before meme magic was a known thing.

I saw this at the theater and I’m 40. The fuck?

i was just thinking the same thing.

absolutely loved that movie, it was fantastic

we should watch it on Jow Forums sometime, one of those movie streaming sites with a chatbox

>tfw blame canada phenomena is real
why are m*tts allowed to do this

inB4
I member!
ooo I member when cartman harnsess the power of being politically incorrect
i member when he becomes a total badass shocking anyone he comes across with his politically incorrectness
i member

tfw blaming whites is ok in every form of media imaginable.
why do we let the rest of the world get away with this when Whites are a minority based on global population. isnt that racist?

Nice parenting on your mother's side to watch her preteen kid see a movie with profanity.

South Park will be remembered as one the better works of art that came from our era.

The creators are truly talented.

My mum's not a fag

shit tier normie genetic theory, somehow white rednecks turn into dindus

do you member when the savior of the western world met with a canadian? i member!

Attached: 14920968-871F-4176-8170-DBE4EDE49D69.jpg (478x315, 43K)

True, but it would have never been able to be made if all the retards were niggers. The slightest push towards being redpilled and the film's concept's truth becomes plain as day.

or that Orville episode where social credits were currency and meant death if you lost so many

my favorite animated movie of all times

Attached: Spurdo Spärde.jpg (800x750, 91K)

you talk like a faggot and your shits all retarded

>"Remember what the MPAA says: Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words" - Sheila Broflovski
>""Remember what ANTIFA says: Horrific, Deplorable violence is okay, as long as people don't say any naughty words" - ANTIFA
Well done namefag

Attached: robertredfordbeard.gif (300x123, 1.92M)

>memeflag
Come on, buddy.

You're an uncle fucker i must say, you fucked your uncle yesterday

Now Jeremiah Johnson is a hell of a film. Pure patrician-tier kino.

Pic, link related. See, you can watch Israel bomb Gaza and actually murder people with your very own eyes - not murder them like in movies, they're really being murdered, this is basically a snuff film - but look at the bottom, and you'll see that LiveLeak does NOT TOLERATE RACISM.

You know, the kind that they're showing on full display in this video where kikes are bombing brown people?
liveleak.com/view?t=sPJdJ_1533781883

Attached: Screenshot_20180809-073334.png (720x1280, 379K)

Final lines of the Blame Canada song are very appropriate today:

"We must blame them and cause a fuss
Before somebody thinks of blaming us!"

You sir are a racist

Attached: 1519391130360s.jpg (250x250, 5K)

user, stop. Please stop. I don't want to think of you as a bad person, but you seem hellbent on coming across as a terrifying racist. Just stop, this is horrifying. Turn the air down but don't come to bed tonight. Just stop.

Attached: STOP.png (256x256, 22K)

How could I not remember this movie? Uncle fucker, blame canada, and up there are all too fucking catchy to forget.

Not a bad idea

It's Easy, Mmkay? is a personal favorite.

The Left:
>racism is hate speech
>only whites can be racist
>hate speech isn't free speech
>only whites can be guilty of hate speech
>the 1st amendment can't be used to attack or demean another person's culture
>whites have no culture
>hate speech (white's speech) is equivalent to violence
>actual violence committed by leftists is really just free speech
tl;dr: the Left has already admitted that they believe you don't have the same rights as they do. It's just a matter of time before they attempt to make it legal

Attached: image.png (3508x4961, 116K)

They’re purity spirallers with a game show host for a president that’s got Saudi Arabia’s cock so far up his ass he can’t see straight

Day of the grill soon

What if the "bigger, longer, & uncut" was talking about uncircumcised penises?

>Remember when Kyles mom wants to put V-Chips in every kid in South Park in order to censor their language from naughty words and behaviors? Then starts a war with Canada because she blamed them for 'corrupting the youth' and WW3 started?

You act like these weren't already issues back then..

But I always blame the brown people before I'd blame you canuks.

I can't believe I forgot Its easy, mmmkay. Time for a rewatch.

>dems are the real racists
Kys pede

It is. The title is a dick joke.

Watch out, we have an Einstein here.

Let's called them by their names.
The left have slowly turned into a radical terrorist organization.

The better version of you ran down your mother's asscrack, you retarded faggot

Seattle down there pancho. It's from the movie

Just stop, user. I don't want to think about what you'll tell our children.

Attached: STOP-TurnTheAirDown.jpg (2303x3641, 3.08M)

>40

Attached: 1526837000359.png (380x349, 70K)

You have misunderstood the "Dems are the real racists" thing, you brainlet. We mock pedes and normie conservatives for claiming the low expectations of other races inherent to the leftist worldview makes them more 'racist.' Its a clutching at straws appeal to the normie mindset that muh racism is bad. It doesn't normally work and its a cringy waste of time to pursue that argument.

is stating something more sinister. Not only are other people given much more leeway but YOUR people are being actively persecuted.

Attached: 1532607600306.jpg (720x602, 99K)

Well said.

great movie

>Animation is only for children

Attached: A565132C-E39B-49F6-AEA6-254F81C18D8A.png (1132x1155, 111K)

So your mum DOESN'T like men?

Attached: 1515198364951.jpg (250x230, 10K)

This. I actually showed that BBC pidgin to a Malawi nigger that works under me and his reaction was "Why can't they use proper english?".

The left is inherently racist because they believe themselves the messiah and defender of the feeble minded and weak shitskins.

>tfw Jow Forums movie nights were genuine great times
drakengard or whatever the cunts name was, few years back

Worst image I have ever seen get the fuck out

>leaf

Trump's alright though.

I only wish we had our own Trump.

I have this guys book, and it's mostly pretty good. But there's one where he talks about the likelihood of a steak being cook on reentry into the earths atmosphere, and Jow Forums (where the question started) is mentioned. He says the thread quickly devolved into homophobic slurs and a poor understanding of science. You can go back and find that thread and one person was called a fag, and the rest of the thread was just as credible as his answer.

He's not trying to be a shitbag, I don't think, but he's a smug fuck either way.

Stopped reading when he did that "im with her" post and got all preachy from then on out.

But the book is okay.

Koooo roo koo koo koo koo koo koooo

You don't eat or sleep mow the lawn

Isn't south park old as fuck?

basedboy faggot

>mfw I was in 3rd grade when South Park came out
Damn...

Because you're a bunch of dirty liars with your flapping heads and beady eyes

Yeah I've thought of that before too OP. There's a Terence n Philip episode in some season maybe a couple of episodes that's pretty redpilled on female priviledge too. South Park seems to be on the fence politically even though they put on very liberal airs.

You just fuck your uncle all day long.

I didn’t think that movie was funny at all

God Ren and stimpy was degenerate