Alex Jones is trying to dox the parents of children slain in Sandy Hook

Even if he genuinely believes that this is fake, why would he do this? That would be asking for someone to attack them, and he knows that.

Is that what he wants?

Attached: d.jpg (523x476, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thinkprogress.org/alex-jones-parents-addresses-conspiracy-theory-sandy-hook-7de3aede1586/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=gcsQ-tNU_qo
youtube.com/watch?v=rwPuVY4JIPw
youtube.com/watch?v=mC2Pe962Lgs
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link to the article mentioned in the tweet: thinkprogress.org/alex-jones-parents-addresses-conspiracy-theory-sandy-hook-7de3aede1586/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

As if they will not continue to create shootings, or at the very least, create their own context.

Attached: AF99474E-60FC-4D4C-A01A-9C1807C23C97.jpg (960x522, 78K)

The article appears to be pretty informative... but it's not. From the sounds of it, what they're NOT telling you is that this information was kept private in the defamation case. It's been long standing law that court records are PUBLIC, but in some situations information can be prevented from public view for a period of time (unless that person is put on a witness protection list, which this article doesn't mention at all).

To expound on this a bit.. the jurors in the George Zimmerman trial were protected for something like 3 years. It's been 6 years since the defamation case, according to the article. If what I stated above is true, the information should be public and Alex Jones is likely just wanting the law to apply equally.

I always hear this shit about how Alex Jones posted the information about the parents and asked people to go out and harass them, but I never saw any evidence of it posted. All he did was say it could have been faked and the parents sued him for defamation.

Is this just another revisionist propaganda campaign? Trying to put the water filter salesman in bad light before removing him from the internet.

The media are just attack dogs these days. No news, just exaggerated attacks. Only a complete moron would buy this shit...

Fuck off you shilltard "blue wave" faggot.

>Only a complete moron would buy this shit
Welcome to the Democrat Party!

Lies. Lies. Lies.
Alex Jones does not believe Sandy Hook is fake. He had a guest on once that said it was, but he has made it repeatedly clear that he doesn't think it was fake. Some leftists are suing him for bullshit reasons and every time he takes some sort of legal action that he needs to, the media twists it and pretends he is trying to attack the Sandy Hook people.

>thinkprogress.org/alex-jones-parents-addresses-conspiracy-theory-sandy-hook-7de3aede1586/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
im not reading non-source propaganda
give me the documents nigger

Attached: glow out of ten.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>He had a guest on once that said it was
Ah, that tactic. They use the same tactic against Fox News. Remember Jon Stewart's "100 lies told by FOx" or whatever the fuck it was? They were all GUESTS.

>thinkprogress

That's a fake news website you retard

Attached: 1533649965062.png (700x734, 333K)

He's not. They're smelling blood and they're trying to go in for the kill.

Personally, I think Jones is a massive cunt who has mental issues but shutting him down will only make him more powerful than you could ever imagine.

But this seems a little strange. Why does the public ever need to know who the witnesses or jurors were for the Zimmerman trial or any other. Sure, a few years later they are 90% more safe, but why risk it?

Some of these twitter messages are memes.
Stop posting fake news!

If you can hide the witnesses, jurors, etc.. what makes it a fair trial?

CIA CHARACTER ASSASSINATION THREAD

SAGE

If he was doxing them, he would release the addresses himself instead of asking them to release their own adresses

>try to report op
>there's no "CIAnigger" option
>am fucked
>aug 6th was an inside job
its probably nothing guys

Attached: broofs.png (680x514, 72K)

why is sandy hook getting this special treatment? Why is this school shooting so important to the jews? Are they trying to make it the new holocaust`?

It's probably a lie, Alex trying to dox the sandy hook parents. Jones has never used his media empire to dox leftists, though he could and should, the left doxxed and ruined our guys from Charlottesville.

And, Sandy hook is a hoax, and nobody died at Sandy hook, pulse. Or parkland

Go go in more detail on this, hiding a member of a court case wasn't a thing until the government started going after the mafia. The government either had to start protecting witnesses, or those witnesses would be dead before they could testify. So they came up with the Witness Protection Program. The Witness Protection Program gives the person a new identity, so once the trial was over their original identity could be released to the public. So even if these parents were on a Witness Protection Program (which they're not, obviously), their information SHOULD be public.

because he's a piece of shit & I'd like to find out his daily routine down in Texas

Absolutely and. Checked.
Sandy hoax is a Holocaust, if you doubt it, the punishment will be death soon.

You are too dumb to browse Jow Forums.
Get the fuck out.

Attached: 1526677685706.png (200x299, 75K)

t h e w h i t e s
youtube.com/watch?v=gcsQ-tNU_qo

>thinkprogress

Attached: 1504217781976.gif (176x276, 528K)

>why would he do this?
I don't know, journalistic investigation ?

Because when you search the selling price at the county registar there appears to be some odd anomalies.

youtube.com/watch?v=rwPuVY4JIPw
youtube.com/watch?v=mC2Pe962Lgs
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

Attached: oculus.jpg (5184x3456, 1.14M)