US drink-drive suspect tells police she's 'clean, white girl'

A US woman arrested after speeding through a stop sign asked police to let her off because she is "a clean, thoroughbred white girl", officers say.
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-45119326?ns_source=facebook&ns_mchannel=social&ocid=socialflow_facebook&ns_campaign=bbcnews

Attached: _102886270_beaufortco976.jpg (660x660, 40K)

Throughly bred by BBC

Horrendous how some people are still trying to use their race as privilege these days

She has seen more black dick than the urinals in an NBA locker room

That never would’ve worked before but because of SJW faggotry white girls actually think something like that is real.

She just needs some makeup

Attached: 30078875_356306331529008_4893109708933562368_n.jpg (640x800, 50K)

>White privilege exists! - Niggers everywhere, 1860-2018

This. People are dumb.

she was saying she would fuck him to get out of it. this is why you fags never get laid

>this is what the wh*Toid woman looks like without makeup

shit, just disgusting.

>That 1000 cock-stare

Clean, white girls don't get arrested for DUIs. She would be at home, taking care of a husband, and having lots of babies if she were so "clean".

every race does it just in different ways

still better than non-white women with makeup

>push narrative that white people get away with everything
>some retarded whites believe it becaues they've been told so
>use this as proof at the first statement is largely correct

the fact that it didn't work kind of goes against the idea that white privilege exists. She had probably just come from her university class discussing it so she figured she would try it out

You niggers got any proofs?

Not really her fault. Schools and leftists have told her for years that police dont arrest white people. Now those same people are laughing at her for falling for it.

I voted trump! Oh well in that case you're free to go my lady. Maga

i want to fuck she

Is that supposed to be OP?
It kinda looks like she's got a set of those Mr. Potato Head lips stuck in her mouth or something lol

Hahahaha!
White America already lost!
Given the state of nu/pol/ invaded by mexicans, not surprising

Horrendous how leafs are still allowed to post on this board

maybe it worked before that's why she tried to use it?

If white women still had their honor this defense would be fine.

>Not really her fault
Not her fault if she's retarded?

>drink-drive
How quintessentially European.

Not gonna lie, the gradients in her hair are pretty neat.

Who is supposed to even care about this? The left hates white people, we get it. The right that accepts the new normal will survive, the right that doesn't will rot and die. This story is peanuts for retarded leftists who care about meaningless anecdotes and who already hated white people.

She's 32 and was a sorority sister. University was a long time ago for her. She's just an SJW who really believes that white privilege exists and thought she'd give it a shot. She was going home after celebrating her birthday.

she either thought white privilege was actually real or was ready to do the succ

>2018
>not cracking a cold one in order to loosen up before driving

why would sjw try to use white privilege? are you retarded?

Drunk people say stupid shit, news at 11... The only people let off of DUIs are fellow law enforcement, I know because my uncle was DEA forever and used to say, "It's like my car drove itself home..." That was because, they would literally drive his ass home and park his car for him when they caught his ass x5 DUI. Drink driving laws are money makers, 99.9% of people driving 'impaired' will make it where they are going just fine. it's all muscle memory. Having drinks, going out partying and socializing is freedom, not a public menace. It's one of the most disgusting nanny state laws ever made and it was made to first subjugate law abiding citizens (whites) and second to make cash for the state.

She's probably a lefty trust fund sjw baby.

Yep, she probably knows a few SJW lard cunts and believes the white privilege lie. Figured she was in a tight spot and should try to use it. After all nigger pull the racist card when they are in trouble, and Jews pull the “I am Jewish” card when they are being attacked. It works for those groups.

I got off one time because I impressed the cop with my tire changing ability and he didn't want to bother with the paperwork.

Because they think it's real... are you retarded?

(((freedom)))

Damn I wish I was a shitskin now

doesn't mean they will use it
quiet the opposite

I got off for doing 115 in a 75. Not because I was white... but because I was in the military and he was a veteran. He had written me two tickets, one for the speed and one for not having my insurance (it was on my desk at home.. just forgot to grab it). When he was explaining the tickets he saw my enlisted sticker on the window of my car and asked if I was in the military. He tore up the speeding ticket and told me to take my insurance to the court house and they'd drop the charges (and that's exactly what happened).

>Hurr durr.. people who know it isn't real are going to try it.
You truly are retarded. SJWs are the ONLY ones who will try it.. BECAUSE THEY THINK IT'S REAL.

She's obviously retarded and thinks white privilege is actually real. Maybe this will be a learning experience for her? But who knows if people that stupid will be able to learn.

I meant that I've only heard British/Europeans say "drink-drive". Here we use "drunk driver" or "drink and drive".

Exactly, (((they))) don't want free IRL socializing, they want sterile online, moderated socializing and sober workers every morning that do nothing but waste away in their homes that they must keep working to pay for. This world is absolutely insane.

>there cannot exist a person who is not a sjw and thinks white privilege is real

The fact that she had to say it tells you she gets blacked regularly.

kek show a blank woman without cocoa butter and weave

If white privilege ever existed, it ended when real boomers hit 45.

like I said she looks a retarded dumb whore
you cannot expect her to be smart

also
>before driving
>J&B scotch, the antidote to roadrage
Damn pre-derangement syndrome Patton was great.

Mug shots are meant to make you look like a criminal. They poorly light and odds are, you were out partying and look like a bug eyed maniac in that stark setting. You seem very brainwashed, you may want o put some serious thought into that possibility.

>you were out partying
kys normalfag

It doesn’t work for those groups. It doesn’t work for any groups. That’s the whole point. It never did. Marxist indoctrination on race baiting literally fed normies a fantasy/lie where skin colour swayed justice. It never did. Statistics over represent a specific race due to the biological tendencies for criminality in those races, not a racist implementation of justice.

honestly, if I was the cop, I would at least keep it to myself. What a fucking cuck to publicly shame a white girl. It pisses me off.

SJWs are nothing if not hypocritical, and if it weren’t for double standards they wouldn’t have any standards at all.

Ever hang out with anyone over 60? Those fuckers are the definition of Entitled. They expect you to bend over backwards anytime they are upset.

t. Hotel worker who deals with entitled seniors constantly.

(((Mothers))) against drunk driving, 'MADD'. Started in the 80s here, on the foot of 50s, 60s and 70s cars being insanely engineered and brutally unsafe to drive even as sober as a judge. It was the perfect storm to levy nanny state laws onto us. Those boomers didn't crash because they were drunk, they crashed because they were insanely drunk and/or their cars were death traps to begin with. We have social behaviors that prevent the insanely drunk to drive now and even if someone did, modern cars/trucks are so easy to drive even a very buzzed person could make it 99.9% of the time, if they avoid the cops.

MADD was started by a mother who lost her kid to drunk driving, believing that the penalties for driving drunk were insufficient. She then witnessed her movement turning into a prohibitionist movement, and quit the company she started. She now criticizes the company she started even having lost her child to drunk driving.

Back then "I was drunk" was somehow a good way to get out of things, even manslaughter. I believe MADD was necessary when it first started just to get the law to where most people believe is reasonable today.

Those are boomers dawg, real ones and yes I deal with them often.

To clarify, she just wanted manslaughter charges and penalties for repeat offenders for drunk driving. She did not want it to turn into something that promotes the draconian policies it pushes for today. Modern Drunkard has a good rundown on MADD.

It's not reasonable and it's become a subjugation tool that crushing us all.

Why is this in the news? Let's hear some stories about all retarded shit niggers say when they get arrested

Can only agree with you. Not even sure you can sleep it off in your car even if you put the keys in the trunk and sleep in the passenger seat.

she would get it for sure. youre all faggots.

Don't like it when its one of your players fucking up huh?

uncommon things always make the news

She's at least solid 7, you're blind.

Fucking entitled whiteys...

Attached: 1434466452308.jpg (204x247, 10K)

white girls are the leading cause of this bullshit SJW movement in the first place. NEVER TRUST A WHITE WOMAN'S MOTIVES

t. White Man.

make it a 6, she hasn't opened her mouth yet.

Attached: 1522204559734.jpg (372x374, 48K)

in other words she actually believed it when professor Silverstein told her that all cops are literal fascist Nazi pigs and tried to drunkenly appeal to what she thought was an underground conspiracy to openly support whites among state actors

cuter than you Mohammed

In fact, in the “racist” past if she had used this excuse she probably would’ve been punished harder because it’s basicslly an admission of the fact that she knows she’s white and has a higher standard that she must adhere to, but blatantly did not.

kek.

Attached: 1525525503938.jpg (600x516, 65K)

>t. (((Fellow White Male)))

fuck off affirmative action fag

Woof. 32 years old and she thinks this is how the world works? I'd blame the parents but shes clearly too old to know better. Also:

>Ms Cutshaw

Clean, thoroughbred white girls aren't unmarried at 32.

based pirate flag

The first word she chose was clean. Immediately doubt her.

How the fuck is this news? 1 billion blacks try to pull the race card every day and that's just fine.

she was drunk and high
pretty stupid

> drove through a stop sign at 60mph
>you count on her to at least slow down
>60mph

I can't wait for driverless cars, so many lives will be saved from dumb privileged roasties

Attached: Ivanka.jpg (750x836, 51K)

Man, she could pass as a 16 year old based on her fucking mugshot in exhausted stressed out state. Extremely well preserved, obviously lived very very healthy.

>Ms Cutshaw, who turns 33 on Thursday