Which is the best Scandinavian country

Which is the best Scandinavian country.

Attached: images (1).jpg (480x639, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cDumXz_8H74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Iceland

Either Norway, Finland, or Iceland. Take your pick.

>Byelarus
who the fuck write it this way?

Norway

Estonia :3

Scandinavia consists of Sweden, Norway and Denmark you retards

Faroe Islands

This, why are people so shit at geography?

Lithuania

Denmark.

Attached: 642px-Cnut_lands.svg.png (642x511, 125K)

Wanker

Belarus

Norway

North Dakota.

Scandinavia = Denmark, Norway, Sweden, and Finland

Iceland is Scandinavian, but not part of Scandinavia

If you make norway completely sink into the sea, the region will become a perfect dick-and-balls.

Wrong yet again

You're mixing Fennoscandia with Scandinavia

what the fuck even is a denmark lmao?

People who emigrate from it

faroe islands

Attached: 1233425234234.png (705x563, 760K)

Wow ur rly funnie

A small country that has has produced three great things.
1. Soren Kierkegaard
2. Bacon
3. Legos

Finland is not Scandinavia. Geographically separate, but linquistically much more so. Nothing in common with Swedes and Norwegians and they'll get offended if you think so.

>Scandinavia
Swedistan, Norgay, Legomark
>Nordicks
Scandnavia + Binland, Iceland, Faroe and Aland
>Northern Europe
Nordicks + E-Stoners, Afrika Jr. and Chadvia(us)

Denmark

You missed out another chunk of land from Northern Europe user.

Sweden, because it has the best metal bands.
Finland has even better bands, but we are not scandinavian

Attached: finnish men6.jpg (2652x2976, 2.6M)

I am sorry
>Cold Europe
Northern Europe + Shetland

Finska

Attached: cob.jpg (710x275, 105K)

Spotted the Fennoswede (faggot)

Attached: 1528123034212.png (300x250, 25K)

I am the least gay man from Central Finland

Taking vacations are frowned upon by the corporate pay masters, so we don't have a culture that encourages travel.
Plus America itself is huge so when people do travel, it's often in country if they travel at all (many people have never left the town or state they were born in).
There's other factors too like how our labor system systematically destroys higher brain functions, creativity, or any desire for broadening of one's horizons all in favor of creating humans that are fixated on their task (blue collar workers) or their "area of expertise" (white collar workers)

Bydlarus, but that's kind of redundant.

wtf i love denmark

Norway

If Denmark and Lithuania count so does the British isles, you can't do a meme line around it. I know there is that one Latvian that posts that is O B S E S S E D with being considered Nordic (which coincidentally could be you) but thats not the debate right now, just geographical reality.

Technically that's the closest transcript of the correct pronunciation.

Some also say Bladorus, as in 'pale', as a comment on the general stagnation and shitty situation there.

Go back to Närpiö you faggot tomato farmer

Sweden

I don't even know where Närpiö is

Don't shit on Denmark dude, they are a small country with very high quality of life.
There was a ranking some years ago that showed that Danes are in general the happiest people in Europe.
Also, Egon Olsen.

You forgot Egon Olsen, but I guess you're too young to remember.

Pre- or post-invasion? Invaders obviously make a big difference.

We don't get Danish cinema in Bugerland.
But Legos are kino.
I still have all of mine from childhood, saving for my son one day.

Attached: 124ba6d907adf85de5ad6131b9282e5ebe80558c605423ef8b37d71ba2fe6908.jpg (3120x4160, 3.53M)

Best Scandinavian country is Denmark.
Best Nordic country is Finland. Here's some Suomi love to help convince you...

youtu.be/cDumXz_8H74

Me :)

>no lithuania
Well you're half way there i guess

Åland
Independence when?

Cringe, please delete. Also brought back shitty memories from conscripton times

>Latvia
Slet det

>be a bunch of whiny faggots from some shitty island chain
>demand (and get) all kind of special privileges
>become independent
>lose all of your privileges and money
>turn into a cheap retirement home for Russians

I support this, count me in

You have been blessed by the Ancient Legos of the Beforetime.
Good buildings will be with you if you reply to this post with
>thank you Legos

Attached: brickpicker_set_744_1.jpg (429x600, 47K)

I'll trade you the Faroes for Åland.

Indonesia go away pls

fuck off we're full

Attached: 6565463743.png (227x200, 27K)

this

Attached: 1497652678920.png (735x878, 1.1M)

Geographically Finland is in the Scandinavian Peninsula, but Finland is not culturally a scandicuck

Go play with Duplo, it seems more your level.

Nordic and Northern Europe are not the same thing.
Nordics are a cultural group that consists of ex-Kalmar + Swedish Empire lands that did not fall to gommnism.
Northern Europe is a geographical division.
You Brits are Western Europeans both Geographically and Economically, while we are Geographically Northern and Economically Eastern.
This is the Culturgeographical divison of Yurop.
No idea what Romania is, they can choose I guess

Attached: yurope.jpg (973x781, 206K)

Would you prefer Stig or Spekti instead?

you are worst norwegian. you are the norwegian idiot you are the norwegian smell. return to svalbard. to our swedish cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,norway we will never forgeve you. traitor rascal FUck but fuck asshole norwegian stink norway nordmand norrman..battle of stiklestad best day of my life. take a bath of dead norwegian ..ahahahahahNORWAY WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .norway we join the nazis , norway return to your precious bergen….hahahahaha idiot norwegian and swede smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE RAKFISK FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+poland+denmark=kill norway…you will kalmar union/ tupac alive in denmark, tupac making album of denmark . fast rap tupac denmark. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink norwegian… you live in a mountain hahahaha, you live in a cave tupac alive numbr one #1 in denmark ….fuck the norway,..FUCKk ashol norwegians no good i spit? in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the norwegian farm aminal with rap magic now we the denmar rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and norway wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. denmark greattst countrey

Sweden. Fight me niggers

Nah you can keep both, no more whiny island faggots.

Vinland.

Hva faen var det du nettopp sa til meg, du lille tispe? Jeg vil at du skal vite at jeg ble uteksaminert i toppen av min klasse i FSK, og jeg har vært involvert i en rekke hemmelige raid på Al-Quaeda og jeg har over 300 bekreftede drap. Jeg er utdannet i gorilla krigforing og jeg er den beste snikskytteren
i hele de norske bevæpnede styrkene. Du er ingenting for meg, enn bare et annet mål. Jeg skal fjerne deg til helvete ut med presisjon som du aldri har sett for på denne jord,
merk mine jævla ord. Du tror du kan komme unna med å si at dritt til meg over Internett? Tro om igjen, jævel. Mens vi snakker kontakter jeg mitt hemmelige nettverk av spioner over hele Skandinavia og din IP spores akkurat nå, så bare begynn å forberede deg til stormen, fittetryne. Stormen som visker ut den patetiske lille tingen du kaller livet ditt. Du er fuckings dod, gutt. Jeg kan være hvor som helst, når som helst, og jeg kan drepe deg på over syv hundre måter, og det er bare med hendene.
Ikke bare er jeg grundig opplært i ubevæpnet kamp, men jeg har også tilgang til hele NATO's arsenal av og jeg vil bruke det til sin fulle utstrekning å fjerne den elendig ræva de av dette kontinentet, din lille dritt. Hvis du bare kunne ha visst hvilken uhellig vrede din lille "smarte" kommentar var i ferd med å få ned på deg, kanskje du ville ha holdt den jævla tungen din.
Men du kunne ikke, du gjorde det ikke, og nå er du betale prisen, din jævla idiot. Jeg vil drite raseri over deg, og du vil drukne i den. Du er dod, drittunge.

Denmark

Remember the only thing that matter when it comes to whether a country is "good" or "bad" is whether or not it can slow, stop or reverse Africanization and last long enough until the overton window shifts.

>Tällberg

Why the FUCK is a village of 100 people marked on this map?

But yeah, Sweden was fucking amazing. I miss her very much.
We could go back, but that takes the killing of 80% of our population. These many are beyond saving at this point. Gas.

agreed :/ my county gets worse every day

Minus all the niggers imported by low IQ Swedes.

Attached: Scania.jpg (1052x1500, 364K)

I don't listen to (c)rap

Sapmi, when independent state?
kek

Romania is Nordic.

norway i have two word for you:fuc bad hahaha yo are the idiot with small skull. you are norwegian stink dog. you laugh my assholeassholehahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha norwegian. 1814 norway steal the danish clay. give it back. you must give back our rightful clay. fuck yo unorway. we kill the norwegian horses. you will never find the danish horses. you have 1 chance to give back the clay. ww2 we kill 200 norwegian tanks.
i will die for denmark.i do not fear the norwegian wizard. i will not afraid. fuck finland fuck norway a norrman fuck you sweden,icelandic ass... RONALDO.. SOCER. denmark has widsom of the falcon go back to mountains.

That should be simple

Attached: partition.png (973x781, 949K)

Ahehehe benis :DDD

Attached: SpurdoBenis.jpg (1000x1041, 171K)

what about independent Westrobothnia? you've even got a Norwegian-like rural dialect (Bondska) to revive and make official language.

fukk hið svǽnsk’ máłið , hið ér dags dil tała og skríf’ butniskum

yes you are right. stay away from norway. everybody we are stinking and its raining all the time and everythinng bad you dont like, no need to come. go to denmark instead, or sweden if you are risk taking.

How do I get Swedish gf?

you go to Rinkeby and have sex with a 'new Swede'

GOAT lego!

Attached: 1524772003297.jpg (640x480, 81K)

NORWAY
O
R
W
A
Y

Norway

absolutely BASED and redpilled

Syria.

Is this even a question?

Attached: haplogroupN.png (1900x1700, 2.77M)

Sweden. We had an empire and made the others our bitches

Do teens still listen to black/death metal?

All 3 of us had an empire, it's just that yours was in modern times so it was bigger.
Ours was before the Kalmar union.

Iceland and Finland

>they're not scandinavian!!!
Oh well I guess scandinavians are fucking hopeless cucks then.

Sweden is the best but Norway had better political situation I think. Relative to their neighbors. But the Swedes are great there is not one ugly swede not one stupid dummy swede either.

Iceland is "more scandinavian" than finland is.
IMO they should be considered a part of scandinavia. (iceland)

Be black or brown and you will be fine.
I'm not joking, most Swedish women love them because they're considered "exotic".
Some will even fuck them just to strike it of their bucket list.

How do Swedish men find marriable women if most women do what you said? (Making a list of men they have to fuck just to say they did it)

you simply don't marry them, you just fuck them and dump them like garbage

>Finland
>Scandinavian

Attached: nej satan.jpg (480x480, 22K)