I'm drunk in Estonian shopping centre, sitting and watching tv

I'm drunk in Estonian shopping centre, sitting and watching tv.
And i'm wondering... why don't we, whites at least don't get along, always in need to prove something to eachother.

Attached: 15338171210411108708319.jpg (4032x3024, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BA3JUpQzOek
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because we only got this far by periodically slaughtering each other

Well it was like this back then, but now we kniw whats up, you know?

Attached: 15338174366251785339320.jpg (4032x3024, 3.31M)

we do get along, but just one poster can upset the balance and shit up an entire thread.

Yea maybe we so get along, you are right, it's just that Jow Forums can sometime make you think otherwise

Attached: 15338177970411558290690.jpg (4032x3024, 3.51M)

Do*
Sometimes*

I love you britain btw.

It's engrained in our genetics
For something to live, something else has to die
It's been like that since the dawn of time and I'm not sure we can change it

Is that the Solaris center in Tallinn? Why the fuck would you be drunk there, of all places?

love you too lad

>Drunk
>In the middle of the day.
>In fucking Solaris of all places
What is your problem?

>Drunk
>At 9am
Jesus Christ get your shit together your nigger.

>be OP in estonia
>post a picture of a wall
>other estonian knows where you are
must be a small country.

Hey Karu if you are in here please come back to the discord

lel, how long before someone tracks him down?

because people are assholes no matter what color you are

You finally got your fat ass out of the house to day drink, plop down in front of the nearest TV and shitpost on an Armenian ass bleaching fansite.

Brav-fucking-o. Raise the bar, Juhan.

Kek

give him a second everybody hell figure it out

Every man- especially white men need fight and struggle to bring out the best in them- simply living in the paleolithic times was an every day struggle so we learned to thrive in struggle evolutionary, its in out dna.
the white man having tamed nature and created civilisation looked towards his next fight/ struggle and with close proximity and no outside force it became his fellow white man- Christianity bound the white man together during the Muslim invasions but there was still brother wars- now we have the outside world at our gates and such connection to out fellow European (plus the horrific consequences for whites of the last two world wars) we have more of a connection and less reason to fight between brothers- the fate of all of us rests on us coming together.T
he proposition of conquering space also forges the white man as one against the universe if we are able to conquer the jew and his brown hordes.

"Not getting along" is how we built the modern world. It is in the competition between European city states, nations, and states that we reached such great heights.

>drunk in public

Attached: 1475389796276.jpg (440x460, 22K)

Wait, never mind. Carry on.

Attached: 1533820972.png (266x301, 110K)

what am i looking at lad

Attached: 1533342980276.png (746x512, 99K)

OP's captive loli

I hate being a burger sometimes.

>Ignorant burger can only think about things from his own perspective
Time zones nigger. This is why they hate us.

Kek, never change, Eesti

checked, hope she's well

Estonia looks so comfy.

And we can and we will get along, you can see this as many nationalist groups are collaborating with each other and Generation Identity has many chapters in many countries. Maybe the friendship won't last after the threat is over but for now we see the benefit of Intra-European solidarity

Attached: 14962069902.png (567x266, 121K)

OP - Was in Estonia last year running around with a bunch of old timers who brought down the Soviets. Impressed as fuck by the people in your country! The location however is shit. The roads are shit. The women are either 2s or 10s nothing in between, which is even more astonishing.

We get along IRL, it's just that fighting is how you entertain yourself on Jow Forums

tbf its mainly banter. which is just a funnier form of bullying.

its 4pm in estonia retard

(You) fell for it

You're about become a meme burgerfriend

Attached: 1533121895060.jpg (804x1024, 148K)

the eternal burger

OP is mostly likely russian

I think you're the one with the problem.

probably not

don't let the rough exterior of Jow Forums fool you, most actually care a lot.

Attached: hugging hans.jpg (259x194, 6K)

>Haha jokes on you, I was only pretending to be retarded

>YOURE NOT WHITE. YOU SLAVSHIT RAPEBABY IM WHITER THAN YOU. YOURE THE NIGGERS OF WHITE PEOPLE REEEE
pol in a nutshell and it’s part of the problem.

Kuradi laisk sitasitikas leia endale töö

Holy fuck croat. Savage.

American education strikes again

>pol in a nutshell
Jews on pol spreading dissent-
Israel literally pays people to do this shit and they work in teams; don't take the bait we all know whos white

i like you.

Attached: images5QVKQ94T.jpg (251x201, 7K)

>taking banter/memes seriously
I really doubt people genuinely believe that unless you’re some idiot like Varg

Solaris is a pretty popular mall with a lot of stuff packed in it, a lot of Estonians who live in the capital (1/3 of all Estonians) know it.

>Tracks him down.
I know exactly where this user is lol, he's near the elevator that goes up to the cinema are of the mall.

I heard from another thread that Solaris has nigresses. Confirm for me with a picture please.

Inbound, going to try out this new net gun. Get ready to get BTFO OP.

I've went to the Solaris cinema a lot, one of the best cinemas in Estonia but it has been BTFO by the new cinema in the new mall in the Mustamäe district of the country. Which is also an Apollo cinema. Apollo basically has a monopoly on all bookstores and cinemas in Estonia.

Is true, I've seen a lot of Black people in Solaris.

You guys still go to cinema over there in europe?

Here it's retardedly expensive. Haven't been to a cinema picture show in 7 years.

Attached: 1533677170654.jpg (596x628, 57K)

My question was, any cute ones to conquer with my big finnic cock?

The only other alternative is Netflix, and Netflix originals are fucking shit. The Cinemas are the only way to watch new movies (unless you torrent them, which nobody really does here).

I've seen like one or two black cuties in Solaris.

SHOW US THE GIRL.

Oh hi Weev

Meh I just wait till they come out on Netflix or Amazon. Only thing I've seen that isn't utter shit and that's only because of the concept is "the expanse" but that's a tv series. Me and the old lady on Friday nights watch all in the family while having some beer.

Week is in Ukraine there chef boyardee.

Weev*

WE CARE ALOT about disasters, fires, floods and killer bees

>The Cinemas are the only way to watch new movies (unless you torrent them, which nobody really does here).

Come on now user....

So? Can you only be drunk in private?

It's an arrestable offense there. I shagged a bird, in my formative years, who got arrested for downloading Adventure Time.

Real comfy thread you’ve started here user..

Attached: 961568B6-C3D1-4280-94E8-9EE668CE28C4.jpg (530x520, 83K)

Its an arrestable offense everywhere dumbass. Nobody is gonna get tracked down by the cyber police because they downloaded some gay movie

>banter/memes
if that's banter then it really needs to improve in quality.

Cats and dogs mostly though.

Attached: 4705A0FD-A808-4B41-BCBB-474ACA72E9F4.jpg (600x600, 78K)

Civil offense m8

kus oled

Because everytime we get along eternal Shlomo will appear with "x isn't white"

Attached: photo.jpg (240x240, 15K)

>drunk in public

fucking dolboeb

Ignoring this post, but am I the only one who intentionally pretends to be a retarded burger? It's the ultimate bait with literally unlimited (((you)))'s.

youtube.com/watch?v=BA3JUpQzOek

I thought that my home was my castle With no one scrutinizing me No pigs, no lying bitch, no hassle Y'all are bruatlizing me Can't a man not drink his beer in silence? Can't a man not crudely lie and scream? Can't a man not control his bitch with violence? Y'all are brutalizing me Y'all are brutalizing me.

>SLAVS
>WHITE

You have no need to pretend desu senpai

Comfy thread user, enjoy your day I will move forward in life loving each white person from all nations. The US is now officially behind me as an idea, betrayed by the flag and those who support it but never by my blood.

t. Faggot who betrayed the founding fathers.

Attached: America but White.jpg (1684x1878, 624K)

Not here, noone gives a shit.

Varg thinks russians are 100% white and nordic, he only dislikes meds

Not anywhere its literally impossible theyd have to arrest 90% of the country

Most of the founding fathers were elitist pieces of shit. The true Americans were in militias like the Green Mountain boys and identified themselves by their state's culture. Just look at how they treated a decorated war veteran like Daniel Shay's. He was so impoverished by fighting in the Revolution that he had to pawn off a sword given to him by Lafayette.

Attached: IMG_2182.jpg (255x255, 24K)

Competition for women in white countries is fucking brutal, that's why.

Haha nice one my dude, think you got em'
also nice digits

>banter
Can you really consider it banter? It's not funny in the slightest, if that's banter to you then I don't know what to say, maybe you're retarded.

>be American
>only banter targets are Canada, Mexico, and a dozen other literally who states down in central America
>banter is no fun because it's too easy
I guess we bantz minorities too but it's all too easy bros. Is it really banter if the other guy can't banter back?

Attached: 1533687243485.gif (320x240, 423K)

>best cinema
>not coca cola plaza

but on Jow Forums you can banter with everyone

Dont need to prove anything, and get pretty much along every decent white person i met. My loyalty is to blood, not flags. Whites are a big troubled family, but its the best one. And will stay thebest provided we find a way to oppose the international elites.
I drink my beer to your health cousin.
Santé !

This. I'm cool with some non whites too but I guess I haven't met enough to have a proper negative attitude toward them.

And is closely linked to our innovation (for those who don't know, NW Euros outperform everyone else at invention, over and above what we'd predict from the average IQ) -- Euros can be quite monomaniacal in their search for THE TRUTH.

Moby Dick muh favorite fiction because of this, or if you want an IRL data point there's Isaac Newton's obsession with decoding the Bible.

His question was towards whites Achmed.

It's Jewish Divide & Conquer tricks. We get along fine, but we love to shit talk. But we are whites so it doesn't bother us normally. Jews come in and amplify that and turn it into conflict.