These people want to take away every right you have

These people want to take away every right you have.

Attached: A1CF13EC-AFD8-426B-935D-859F8D585632.jpg (622x642, 116K)

How can they do that when they make themselves look like fools to the majority of the population.

Jow Forumscucks need to get outside.

Its an inanimate fucking object

I'm pretty sure gingerbread men are only called that in the same sense that 'men' is used as a suffix for people. Anything more specific is a matter of how elaborately you decorate it.

SEETHING
RENT FREE
E
T
H
I
N
G

that guy looks weird

noticing a lot of instathots with these weird botoxy faces than barely even recognise as human

It's ginger bread person you fucking drumpftards.

Attached: 1531643783745.jpg (1200x2128, 1.04M)

>Its an inanimate fucking object

Attached: images (51).jpg (480x266, 14K)

You're an inanimate fucking object!

Srething?

>How can they do that when they've taken over academia, hollywood, the nedia, science, psychology, twiiter, facebook, and google?
They dont care if they look like fools to you. The care about total control, and they're working to gain it while you laugh.

When you create the homunculus with what mindset do you regard it? With what energy do you imbue it? If you call it by name by what name do you call it? That then is its id, ego and superego neatly compiled in a single burst of noosphere matter. From that will and that will alone can the bakéd gnome know itself.

What is wrong with that mans face?

Attached: 1533737423107.jpg (960x540, 92K)

He took the Bogpill.

He has the Gay. Its terminal.

He's from Essex, most of them look like that.

People love to remind him of when he was a ginger teenager with photographs.

Trump is trying to force Mexico to pay its auto workers more, can you beleive what a fucking racist nazi he is????

How does Darwins theory of evolution correspond with this?

Attached: 1503906553743.png (1433x677, 798K)

trump is a turbo jew, it fits

This is the sort of absurdist mental discussion I expect to hear from an insane asylum patient.

Attached: 1520685516828.jpg (680x1020, 121K)

>gingerbread biscuit

ITS CALLED A GINGERBREAD MAN REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1513858167798.png (850x400, 280K)

And now you're seeing how deep the patriarchy goes, it's encoded in our language. Why can't you change "men" to "people"?

Cause apart from this blip in history in a tiny proportion of the global population, the entire scope of history and humanity doesn't care about your false egalitarian bullshit. Don't mistake weak contemporary French policies for representative of the rest of the world.

Right wing media is setting this shit up to make the Left look stupid.

Attached: weebay.webm (576x432, 678K)

right wingers still have a media platform?
Don't tell me it's Fox "CNN-Lite" News.

It’s a guy that was known for being an overly flamboyant gay man on Big Brother (UK).

>SRETHING

>Trump is a jew puppet
I bet this catches on. Right after the whole Russian puppet narrative catches.

Are you actually retarded? The majority of the population 10 years ago would think 2018 reality is laughable, paranoid fantasy.

My nephew literally does tranny awareness class and they discuss how to go on hormone therapy.

No he literally does not.

Good goy, help restore Jerusalem to Israel.

He has a 100man bukkake every monrning and a 50 man bukkake in his asshole before going live

'Man' was originally a gender-neutral term. You can see this in a few artifact words like mankind.
Gender would be specified by the suffixes 'wiff-' (which would eventually become wife and woman) and 'were-' (which has almost entirely fallen out of use except for the word werewolf).
What I'm saying is that you're a faggot.
And also that the correct term for a female lycanthrope is a wiffwolf.

B A F F L I N G

So Trump is a Jew?