Burqas are a threat to the British public

How do WE know for SURE, what's under there?A MAN, A WOMAN, A MACHETE-WEILDING JIHADIST ZEALOT??? Are we MEANT to take THEIR WORD for it??? YEAH RIGHT!!

Attached: BurqaThreat101.png (510x285, 111K)

I completely agree.

Why don't you mind your fucking business and let people wear whatever they want.

You don't. Covering your face in public in western culture is a great insult to society. But fuck you you're white and don't matter and neither does the country you built the ages of kings and queens great warriors none of that matters because Muslims are here now.

Attached: 1533782429003.jpg (406x364, 49K)

Absolute state of Leafs after getting BTFO by sauds.

Attached: hysterical.jpg (380x380, 20K)

That EU flag explains your fucked answer

Attached: 1533814427277.jpg (384x384, 18K)

>Why don't you mind your fucking business
what other people wear in my presense is my own business, which is why people dont allow others to walk buck naked in the streets you dumb fucking euronigger

There is a simple way to introduce a burqa ban Start wearing burqas.

We haven't been BTFO quite the opposite really. When your enemies threaten to do 9/11 again you win.

Attached: 2342322234.png (650x443, 225K)

Actually they fucking do.

Attached: IMG_20180722_202609.jpg (500x507, 136K)

half of me wants to see europe to save itself from the sand nigger invasion, the other half wants to see sand niggers tossing faggots and fag supporters straight off 10 story roofs in a decades time after europe falls

There is no fucking invasion stop living in delusional. They said same thing about when they gave rights to niggers. Your fear will surely kill your own race if nothing else. ((They))use your fear to instate fascism. You're behaving same as those cave arab man in afghanistan who doesn't want foreign influence in their land.

10/10 for troll effort.

Attached: 1513269896662.png (454x685, 122K)

>There is no fucking invasion stop living in delusional.

unfortunate

Attached: 1523009594671.jpg (791x1044, 290K)

Indeed, I nearly popped a fucking vein in my neck when I read that.

Don't be a durka durka, bin that burqa burqa!

at the local wawa you can’t even be wearing a hoodie or anything over your face, is wawa bigots?

Attached: 4B6CC4A7-1EDF-4731-B14C-04DBAFBAEAC4.png (680x445, 521K)

Those faggots should all be gassed.

Attached: 17e.jpg (680x513, 26K)

There is nothing wrong with not wanting foreign influence in your land

do you have a license for that hate speech?

So you dont mind me dragging my gf outside with a chain and dog collar then?

>burqas are bad because we cant see their face

Banning that just meekly masks the problem, they're still in your country believing and doing the exact same things. Also they'll just go to wearing a Hijab instead which is far more common.

Well it's most likely a Muslim under there so yes it's a threat. Europeans need to grow some balls and stop it with this passive aggressive burqa ban shit.

The British are no longer a mighty people.

why is your country so fucked up? what happened that took you guys from first man on top of everest to a bunch of pussies that are so concerned with the 'religion' of savages

stand up for yourselves, dont roll over because some douche bag says you've offended them